PDA

View Full Version : Naruto cosplayers for CN Anime

IWantYouItachi
06-02-2004, 06:03 PM
I'm really lazy and tried my best to see if there was a thread already.. but anyways...

Who do we have for Naruto Cosplayers for CN Anime?

My friends and I were looking for more people to hang out with.

Hinata
06-06-2004, 01:06 AM
I'm going as Ino, and Hinata. It will be fun to switch personalities! XD

Mekou
06-06-2004, 01:19 AM
I'll be there as Tenten(planned Friday) and Neji(planned Sunday)! =)

Ryukka
06-06-2004, 11:29 AM
o_o there will be a shitload.

IWantYouItachi
06-06-2004, 01:03 PM
We were planning a whole Naruto villians thing... but that got annoying... so far I think I have... Itachi and Sasuke.... those are the only ones for sure, cause thats me and my best friend. And I may bring along my Neji outfit, but I dunno if I'll wear it at all.

heki-chan
06-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Anko or ANBU here, whichever I like more I'll bring ^_^

Hakura
06-06-2004, 02:13 PM
Viva Rock is going to CN anime. SO umm a hell of a lot XD

IWantYouItachi
06-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Who or what is Viva Rock?

And not to be rude but please people... don't tell me there is going to be a lot.. I know that... I wanted some who are willing to allow me to join there little circle of Naruto people...

Mekou
06-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Viva Rock was a MASSIVE group of Naruto cosplayers that were in the masquerade at AN04. ^^

nyamiko_chan
06-07-2004, 10:19 AM
o_o there will be a shitload.
probably will Ryukka XD if AN had that many =P

I'll be Kiba for Friday tho ^.^, then I think I will retired the lil' guy after that *ponders*

Hakura
06-09-2004, 11:52 AM
I don't see why you couldn't join us ^^ we are going to cn anime. This is our yahoo group so you can join up and talk to see if you wanna join ^^

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/viva_rock/

megumi_mitsukai
06-11-2004, 09:00 PM
XD Weren't there two massive Naruto groups at the masquerade? ^_^;;;;;

Etoo... I might wear my Hinata costume again if I can't get all three of my costumes done for CN Anime ^^;;;... or I decide to wear my Yue Ying costume for two days ^^.

heki-chan
06-12-2004, 02:46 AM
i hope the hot Kakashi & Zabuza duo goes to CN XD XD

haruharu
06-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Hi,

I'll be there as Temari and possibly young Tsunade/new costume Temari!

Sabrina

hikarilight
06-17-2004, 11:01 PM
glad to see naruto cosplayers coming to CNA 2004 ^^

i'll be going as itachi (hopefully on sunday)

unknown_angelxv
06-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Hi guys! kinda newbie hea! well.. i'll me wearing yuuhi kurenai, in naruto series! well if im just walking around and see u guys, can i join u?! coz i'll be leftout =( just wanna hang-out wid da gangs =) plz message me! hehe thanxie!

IWantYouItachi
06-19-2004, 04:13 PM
::gasp!:: Fellow Itachi! Can I keep you? ^^;

And chicky who posted message above mine, if you can't find them, you can hang on with us! We'll be glad to have more Naruto people with us.

hikarilight
06-19-2004, 06:33 PM
keep me? i'll use my sharingan on you so that i can sleep away~ *evils laughter* i'm kidding ^^;;

hope to see your itachi there and who knows what will happen with twice as many itachi there. causing more problems for naruto? destroying the world? *wonders*

IWantYouItachi
06-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Molestation? I mean.... No I won't be grabbing any Itachi's! I swear!
^^; I love Itachi...

And hikarilight... I will find you... and I will keep you...

hikarilight
06-19-2004, 10:37 PM
everyone should love itachi~ wee~ <3~

ooh.... i'll be <strike>waiting</strike> running?

hikarilight
06-19-2004, 10:39 PM
everyone should love itachi~ wee~ <3~

ooh.... i'll be waiting? or should i be running?

Naziel456
06-20-2004, 03:38 PM
hey you guys need a naruto?! i will cosplay as naruto if needed to gladly it would be a cool costume... i have liked naruto for some time now

IWantYouItachi
06-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Sure we could use a naruto if you want to hang out with us! Feel free to PM me or AIM me if you wanna talk about it.

Naziel456
06-20-2004, 03:52 PM
dont you need a naruto when its a cosplay group on naruto?! and i pmed you.....

nyamiko_chan
06-21-2004, 12:00 AM
I've decided to make Gai-sensei!!! *PiNG* And I'll probably wear it Sat/Sun ^O^

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 07:22 AM
Any of you guys play go-gaia? i do my account is Naziel_Thee_Death_Demon pm me if you do!

I want to learn more about this like i want to know if we are going to get like group photos and maybe do a skit? i am reading more naruto now later guys g2g!

Mekou
06-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Gai-seneeeeeeeeeeeeeii!!! *hearts* XD

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 11:06 AM
im not that exprienced cosplayer guys..... i have cosplayed only 3 times before.... and i no some stuff about naruto but not much, i like it though its a great manga from what i read in shoneun jump! Just dont think im going to be like pro at makin costumes but im sure i will be easy to find!:)

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 11:17 AM
Umm i need some help with the suit naruto wears.... anyone no if i could find a coat like that somewhere and then i could edit the stuff on? i need to no where all you great cosplay people(my idols) get your stuff from or how you make it!

Please read the message i typed about go-gaia it will be easyer to talk over gaia and msn.... my msn is Death_Demon1239@hotmail.com

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Damn you ppl are alot older than me.... im only 13 lol im sure it wont be a problem :untrust:

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 03:19 PM
why dont we do a skit guys you no in that on epsiode when they have to get the bells from kashkai(sorry cant spell his name) as long as we shortin it we can do that!

i really want to do a naruto skit! please look over my pervious messages

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 03:24 PM
a warning also im pretty much naruto's twin trust me! im just like him! a 13 year old kid annoying loud yet nice! and i anger easy!

i hope this is a great cosplay group! get back to me on these messages!

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 04:03 PM
Although im going to have like 2 friends and my cuz following me around do you guys mind them?

read my passed messages i posted a lot of them!

later! You can actually contact me at my newest hotmail: Naruto_Fox_Demon_Boy456@hotmail.com

Naziel456
06-21-2004, 07:52 PM
calling all Naruto cosplayers! we have a sasuke Naruto and Itachi so far! these are the most likely cosplayers we have! We really need a sakura and a Kakashi! if we get these people we can also do a skit on the epsiode when Naruto Sasuke and sakura have to get the bells!

IWantYouItachi
06-22-2004, 09:13 AM
omg! Stop! Please! I don't want to be rude, but please just stop! They know the thread is here, and if they want to join me, they can talk to me. Don't worry about finding people for me.

Naziel456
06-22-2004, 03:41 PM
sorry just trying to help.....*throws shuriken at you*

unknown_angelxv
06-24-2004, 12:00 AM
Hey there... i'll be yuuhi kurenai-sensei.. just to let you guys =P hey dont worry age doesn't matter at all as long we join together and have fun... everything will be fun..... and plus i need my students in! ^.^'

IWantYouItachi
06-24-2004, 04:22 PM
I'll likely be bringing a Hinata with me! ^^

unknown_angelxv
06-25-2004, 12:46 AM
lol ^^ yes bring hinata! =P and the others and of course we should also have some group pix! (sorry so excited in CNANIME) oh yeah, BTW, how can u make a weapon?! well just some extra accessories and stuff or where can i buy it?

sasuke88
06-27-2004, 09:13 AM
ya I'll probably go to Can anime as a character from Naruto

but does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people for a cosplay group

cause if there is

thank we should really get dividing, cause from what I heard from

Gai Sensai- head of VIVA ROCK she said that VIVA ROCk was already dividing into smaller groups but once agian rejoingin to have fun

so if ther if any new cosplayers that do not have a group

just e-mail me or give me a private message

thanks

ALSO

I HAD THIS CRAZY IDEA

all those interested also give me a private message

this is for people who want to participate in just cosplaying no skit required or anything

THIS IS A KILLL BILL SERIES

asl we know from Volume 1 there is a part

where LUCY LUI- The Japanese Ganster boss

is with her group of minons

I am searching for people who would just like to dress up and walk around and have fun

WE will probably do this on the last day - which is SUNDAY,

so we need 1 Lucy Lui- In a White Kimono with Samuari Sword

1 Japanese School Girl- with School Girl Out fit and her acessories

4+ guys in Black suits with black ties with samuari swords

this is not a very hard cosplay but we don't plan to go to the Masquarde

cause I'm probably gonna do NAruto, but for those who want to have some fun

please feel free to do this

Private message me whenever

Thanks

Sasuke88

yu_fabian88@hotmail.com

add me to your MSN if you want to

unknown_angelxv
06-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Whooaa!! good idea! and plus it is unique.. but the thing is i dunno how many pipol involved 1st! hehehehe right now i'll just stick wid "Iwantyouitachi" but if u have any info about urs.. just let me know too! =) tata for now! *whossh*

Naziel456
06-29-2004, 05:36 PM
guys im not doing naruto sorry..... im doing another anime called star ocean 2

i am being the main char Claude

sasuke88
06-29-2004, 08:18 PM
No problem, I still gonna cosplay as Naruto, but I just wanted to see if people were interested, cause I think it would be quite funny

oh ya if people don't know what I'm talking about I gonna post a link to a picture of the movie which clearly shows what I'm talking about

http://www.bullz-eye.com/mguide/reviews_2003/kill_bill_volume_1.htm

it is the picture to the left under the one with Uma and her Katana

ok Thanks all

Whooaa!! good idea! and plus it is unique.. but the thing is i dunno how many pipol involved 1st! hehehehe right now i'll just stick wid "Iwantyouitachi" but if u have any info about urs.. just let me know too! =) tata for now! *whossh*

Mekou
06-29-2004, 08:31 PM
Omg! I found the /perfect/ fabric for Tenten's pants! *_____* Gonna make them tomorrow and will practice gettnig my hair into buns. =) So expect some pics tomorrow! =D

heki-chan
06-30-2004, 12:58 AM
Mekou! Wear your Neji @ CN =3

Mekou
06-30-2004, 01:06 AM
>> Mekou! Wear your Neji @ CN =3

I plan to! XD (on sunday though <.<)

I'll be sure to take the time and fix my leg bandages good this time >_< idhgjfh why does Neji have to be half mummy?! XD lmao

baka-chan
07-06-2004, 10:49 PM
lolz... ill be cosplaying as itachi and 2 of my friends are going as anbus...
...we're all girls yet we're all cosplaying as guys xD

if i have enough time i'll make a kurenai costume and wear it under the akatsuki robe. if it gets too warm i'll just take off my akatsuki costume and VOILA! *ooh ahh* kurenai! ^^...

IWantYouItachi
07-07-2004, 10:34 AM
So many Itachi... I don't feel as kewl anymore.

hikarilight
07-07-2004, 11:39 AM
i know what you mean... but that means that itachi is pretty popular right? :D *also doing itachi*

Naziel456
07-07-2004, 12:08 PM
i shall stab you all! KILL!!! you are on my attack and run list!!!!

IWantYouItachi
07-07-2004, 05:18 PM
::glare:: Don't make me go all sharingan on your ass buddy...

Naziel456
07-07-2004, 07:17 PM
dont make me chop you up! with my sword! Claude owns you!

Amy the Yu
07-07-2004, 09:00 PM
100 Naruto cosplayers against 1 Ocean Star cosplayer...wonder who's getting slaughtered. XD

Kunai and shuriken fun all around! XD

baka-chan
07-08-2004, 05:45 AM
=) target practice xP

yea there are alot of itachis. but like hikarilight said, if there are alot of itachis it means hes popular? ^_^"

..now back to preparing kunais and shurikens... =)

Naziel456
07-08-2004, 07:00 AM
hmmmmmmmm...... not true..... i sal stab you and run! you won't no who stbbed you, and when you look back to see, i will be gone, im good at being trust me it will be easy, and plus you dont really have the powers of te ppl from naruto, yet i really have a sword! ahaahah!

Kakashi's girl
07-14-2004, 02:05 AM
we have a Neji and two hinata's for next anime north 2005

unknown_angelxv
07-17-2004, 11:10 PM
calling for shino and kiba(with/out a dog) =P *jokes* and hinata please report(reply) to me need my students =P hehehehe.... i guess u guys go for kakashi's group (sakura, naruto and sasuke XD .. oh well.. just reply then.. )

rox_my_sox
08-01-2004, 11:08 PM
I noticed that there isn't anyone doing Tsunade other then the person possibly young Tsunade. I will be cosplaying tsunade for part of saturday and for the masq (already in a group for the masq) I hope to finde you people on saturday and we can hopefully get some pictures together...ect. any one who wants to meet me some where or talk about CN ....ect. email me or add me on msn or AIM:
spedtardian@aol.com
spedtard_roxers_my_soxers@hotmail.com
I only check my emails on my hotmail account, if you email me.
or simply PM me and I'll get back to you.
See you at CN!

hikarilight
08-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Oohhh~ Tsunade eh? I was hopping to see some/all of the Sannin there ^^ I'll definitely be looking for you as Akatsuki Itachi~

Kikoro
08-02-2004, 12:56 AM
I was Orochimaru, the one with the contact lenses, tatoo and light purple belt. I plan to be Orochi again, just slightly different. youll see, mwahhh! sorry. I am also part of Viva Rocks and cant wait to go to CN to see everyone again. Thank you everyone who saw me for the wonderful comments on my costume. im glad you liked it.

scarlet
08-02-2004, 03:42 PM
I am going as Anbu itachi and in need of a group *_*

Scoti
08-03-2004, 11:25 AM
lol well I guess I'm jumping on the Naruto bandwagon too. I'm going as Shikamaru for the later part of Sat. and Sun. (with rox_my_sox's Tsunade)

baka-chan
08-03-2004, 01:28 PM
I WAS going to go as Itachi, but I decided to go for something more simple..So i'll be going as Kin (the sound nin)

baby-eternity
08-03-2004, 11:27 PM
i'll be going as a random anbu person or i might be anbu hayate

scarlet
08-03-2004, 11:40 PM
can't wait to see everyone *____*

akut3nshi
08-04-2004, 06:08 PM
im going as sasuke...if i ever finish in time -___-"

baka-chan
08-05-2004, 09:51 PM
im going as sasuke...if i ever finish in time -___-"
LOL *pats on back* don't worry, you will =)

nyamiko_chan
08-06-2004, 06:14 PM
I'll be going to CNA as Kiba Inuzuka (once again) , but in his more cooler version (most definitly XD). I'll be wearing his outfit without the coat, just mesh top and vest =3

I'll be there with v.2 of Akamaru hopefully as well <3
I hope to see all my old pals from Viva Rock there too =D!!

unknown_angelxv
08-07-2004, 11:37 PM
WOW! you guys have a bright idea! i dont! =( oh well i geust im just giving myself a fresh start =D

Midnight-Nin
08-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Hello everyone ^_^

For the AE04 Im going to cosplay for the first time as Kiba and Shino. What's happening so far for me, Im screwing up on Shino's jacket, wearing Kiba's jacket proudly (at home), and I need help on making Akamaru. Unless I use a stuff dog that I already have that is the same colour except that its a... pug. SO it reaaaaaally doesn't look like Akamaru, but Im saving that dog as my last resort.

Midnight-Nin
08-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Oops, Im sorry. I didn't knew this is for Naruto cosplayer who are going to the CNA...

Sry again

akut3nshi
08-10-2004, 09:11 PM
LOL *pats on back* don't worry, you will =)hopefully..i do -__-"...cause it aint looking so good right now >.<

Mekou
08-10-2004, 09:17 PM
I've decided to wear Neji on Saturday instead of Sunday and I'm going to remake the shirt (so it won't have metal plates in the collar and generally be dorky looking -__-; )

Kohana
08-13-2004, 09:14 AM
I've decided to wear Neji on Saturday instead of Sunday and I'm going to remake the shirt (so it won't have metal plates in the collar and generally be dorky looking -__-; )

yay!!! NEJI!!!! I may just glomp you to death!... ^^

white-cross
08-13-2004, 04:25 PM
i'll try to go to cna to join the viva rocks group as tenten again. this time i got both her costumes plus i migh bring a konohamaru. heheh c u guys there.

Scoti
08-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Is there going to be a planned group photo? if not there should be one..

scarlet
08-16-2004, 01:26 AM
Is there going to be a planned group photo? if not there should be one..
agreed..is that any cool place close by the con where all the naruto cosplayer can have photoshots there?

Scoti
08-16-2004, 07:37 AM
well there isn't many scenic areas right around the convention besides union station. there is a really small park/green space across the street from the MTCC

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-16-2004, 10:54 PM
YAAAAAYY!! wow *stares* soooo many Naruto cosplayers @_@ GGRREEAAATTT!!! n e waizz..koolie! theres so many messages here tho..that i cant keep up *.* umm..so far u guyz have made some groups? oooo..can i join a group!!?? XD *raises hand* i dun have much friendz cosplaying as Naruto 4 CNA..except 4 a Shino ^^ n e waizz ill b cosplaying as Kurenai!!! XD KYAH!! *runjumptackle* nd i hear theres another Kurenai cosplayer here too? we'll b like twins YO!! koolness *MEGA props* yayyy..im soo excited >.< so umm...yea, how is thiz guna work?

Irvy
08-17-2004, 12:38 AM
If there is a photoshoot please post the time/location. I NEVER MAKE PHOTOSHOOTS! It's really quite sad XD They never seem to be where they say they are (and yet everyone makes it to them except for me ><)

Scoti
08-17-2004, 09:10 AM
I don't know how many of the Naruto cosplayers actually look at this thread but I'll try and make a time and place.

Date: I think it should be on Friday because there is too much going on Saturday.
Time: 1..1:30? (hopefully nobody will miss anything)
Place:there is a small greenspace beside the CBC building across the street from the MTCC. It has that metal sculpture in the middle of it. We could use that as a general meeting place and then move somewhere else if people don't want pics there.

these are only suggestions I figured with only 9 days left someone should post something....

hikarilight
08-17-2004, 10:27 AM
On friday eh?

That's too bad because I don't have Itachi there that day ^^;; However, I'll try to come and take lots and lots of pictures ^^

Irvy
08-17-2004, 01:32 PM
I don't know how many of the Naruto cosplayers actually look at this thread but I'll try and make a time and place.

Date: I think it should be on Friday because there is too much going on Saturday.
Time: 1..1:30? (hopefully nobody will miss anything)
Place:there is a small greenspace beside the CBC building across the street from the MTCC. It has that metal sculpture in the middle of it. We could use that as a general meeting place and then move somewhere else if people don't want pics there.

I'll be going with a bunch of Naruto people so I can post the time and location on the board and see what they say ^^

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-17-2004, 11:19 PM
oooo..kool-ness!! OOKAAAYYY..ill c if i can make it >.< thiz is so exciting, cant wait 2 c everyone *MEGA glomps*

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-17-2004, 11:21 PM
*drools*...Itachi..O_O

*stares*

*drools*

*going lower*

*stares again*

BWAHAHA!! yummy =P

unknown_angelxv
08-18-2004, 10:08 AM
YAAAAAYY!! wow *stares* soooo many Naruto cosplayers @_@ GGRREEAAATTT!!! n e waizz..koolie! theres so many messages here tho..that i cant keep up *.* umm..so far u guyz have made some groups? oooo..can i join a group!!?? XD *raises hand* i dun have much friendz cosplaying as Naruto 4 CNA..except 4 a Shino ^^ n e waizz ill b cosplaying as Kurenai!!! XD KYAH!! *runjumptackle* nd i hear theres another Kurenai cosplayer here too? we'll b like twins YO!! koolness *MEGA props* yayyy..im soo excited >.< so umm...yea, how is thiz guna work?

:thumbsup: HOLY! ^o^ *RAISES HER HAND* YUP..yup..yupp! I'll be kurenai too! teehee :jjacks: sure we can be partners! and plus this will be my 1st time cosplaying! but 1st im going to wear contacts and probably change somewhere coz i just want to surprice everyone ^.^ ok?! add me too! msn.. frozen_angel07@hotmail.com

rox_my_sox
08-18-2004, 04:04 PM
I'll be going to the photo shoot...if I don't get lost.
Does anyone know if there is anoter Tsunade cosplayer going to CN? besides myself.

unknown_angelxv
08-18-2004, 06:58 PM
If anyone is doin a skit please let me know! I just want to try my best in d skit and bear wid me if this will be my 1st cosplay ^.^ add me ok?!

please and thank u!

nyamiko_chan
08-19-2004, 10:56 AM
I'll be going to the photo shoot...if I don't get lost.
Does anyone know if there is anoter Tsunade cosplayer going to CN? besides myself.
You might find others that aren't listed on CN!? Naruto is a popular anime with cosplay. =D

As for myself, I won't be able to make it for CN as Kiba Inuzuka ... ;__; my pants have shrunk and taken a beating and I haven't the time to fix them up >_<U

Good lucks to everyone and their costumes!

Mekou
08-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! No Kiba?! ;___; *sniffles*

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-19-2004, 06:17 PM
yesh..KURENAI kicks ass!! >.< errrr...thiz will also b my firzt time cosplaying..nd my firzt time wearing contacts ;_; im scared lol hopefully it wont b TOOO MUCH of a bother. im not exactly sure whether i can get the contacts tho T-T my parents dun want them XD but im guna BEG BEG BEG AND BEG till they let me buy it....cuz yea, my b-dayz comin up anyway >D so they cant say no XD

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-19-2004, 06:23 PM
You might find others that aren't listed on CN!? Naruto is a popular anime with cosplay. =D

As for myself, I won't be able to make it for CN as Kiba Inuzuka ... ;__; my pants have shrunk and taken a beating and I haven't the time to fix them up >_<U

Good lucks to everyone and their costumes!

awwwwww!!! no KIBA?!?! *SNIFFLES* wutz a con without a kiba >D

anywayz..yea, im guna try to help get as much ppl to come 2 thiz photoshoot thingey....sooooo im guna post it up on my DA journal. if anyone else here goes on DA too...errr..i suggest that mayb it would help if u guyz posted it on ur journals too? o.o

IWantYouItachi
08-19-2004, 07:34 PM
CHIII!!! I have internet back! And now I can keep up with this!!!

I'm so lost.. ~.~;; I don't even know who's going to hang out with me anymore... when I left, there was only like 30 posts.. and now there is like.. 90?!?

Anywho! Umm.. ya... for those of you who didn't start reading from the start! I will be going as Itachi... all weekend.... With my Sasuke friend, my Kin friend, and... my Tenten sister((only there saturday night after her soccer game, and sunday))

Are any of you going as Naruto and are not already in the masq? we need a naruto for our skit! Real bad! ^^;

Mekou
08-19-2004, 08:08 PM
>> awwwwww!!! no KIBA?!?! *SNIFFLES* wutz a con without a kiba >D

Nyami, look what you did! XP I'm 'a look for pants while I'm out tomorrow. <_< Because I want MY Kiba at CNA. XP

Scoti
08-19-2004, 10:26 PM
I'll be sad too if your not Kiba..really...I will be.......*sniff*

Killmesarah
08-19-2004, 10:49 PM
When you guys pick a time/place for your meeting/photoshoot, let me know so I can add it to the master list! ONEGAI!!!

Sarah-san

unknown_angelxv
08-20-2004, 01:46 PM
When you guys pick a time/place for your meeting/photoshoot, let me know so I can add it to the master list! ONEGAI!!!

Sarah-san

Oh! ur right! tell us the day( friday, saturday or sunday) and what time and place! u know wat i was thinking i think it is better to wait @ the door or something so that when we see some naruto cosplayers coming in we can easily spot them! ^.^ well that was just a suggestion. Anywayz... i might wear my kurenai costume for the whole 3 days.... i have nothing in mind right now of a different costume.. oh wel.. maybe nxt time!! tee hee! oh yea reply if u have any idea where to meet ok?! ^.^ :bigtu:

Scoti
08-20-2004, 04:41 PM
I suggested a time and stuff a few posts ago. I don't know what people thought of that. the reason I suggested park area across the street as a meeting place is because the lobby can get a bit crowded...In this case majority rules and with CN fast approaching I think we need to take a vote or something.

Mekou
08-20-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm up for anywhere and anytime/day (though preferable NOT on Saturday ^^).

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-20-2004, 08:21 PM
uhm...yea...i say Friday'z prolly good ^^ cuz....uhhhhhhh......too much is goin on on Saturday @_@ nd yea...i think most of the other main photoshoots r happenin on saturday too -.-

Scoti
08-20-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm pro Friday in terms of this photoshoot because I'll be too busy on Saturday like most epople..

go Friday go!

Killmesarah
08-20-2004, 09:31 PM
I am NOT a Naruto cosplayer, but I can tell you we are having out DOA photo meet at 5pm on Fri. Why don't you guys have it at 5:30??

S-san

Mekou
08-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Hm..5:30 sounds okay. o_o

IWantYouItachi
08-21-2004, 09:39 AM
::is sad because no one cares about her anymore::

My lonesome little group shall show for the photoshoots. Where is this going to be again? I got slightly confused...

((Any of you happen to be selling a kunai cheap? I kinda want one.))

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-21-2004, 11:17 AM
omg...5:30 sounds GGRREAATTTT!!! >.< im like.l.so free at that time XD yup yup yup that soundz good

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-21-2004, 11:19 AM
::is sad because no one cares about her anymore::

My lonesome little group shall show for the photoshoots. Where is this going to be again? I got slightly confused...

((Any of you happen to be selling a kunai cheap? I kinda want one.))

errrr...itz guna b like on friday...around 5:30 i think? o.o we havent fully decided yet tho..

nyamiko_chan
08-21-2004, 12:08 PM
>> awwwwww!!! no KIBA?!?! *SNIFFLES* wutz a con without a kiba >D

Nyami, look what you did! XP I'm 'a look for pants while I'm out tomorrow. <_< Because I want MY Kiba at CNA. XP
hehehe ^_^ I'm gonna head out and try looking for pants <3

PLUS! I have a pattern for Akamaru and white fabric (though not so soft =/ ) Kiba will make an appearance even if I have to squeeze myself into my old pants ^_^U lmao!

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-21-2004, 01:21 PM
hehehe ^_^ I'm gonna head out and try looking for pants <3

PLUS! I have a pattern for Akamaru and white fabric (though not so soft =/ ) Kiba will make an appearance even if I have to squeeze myself into my old pants ^_^U lmao!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XD *glomps* u BETTER come as Kiba..or else i will throw a fit >.< *throws a 'laughing' fit* BWAHA

IWantYouItachi
08-21-2004, 08:13 PM
~.~;; I asked where.. not when.. all I got was when...

where where where where where ^^; ::doesn't mean to be annoying or anything, just feels weird::

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-21-2004, 11:13 PM
~.~;; I asked where.. not when.. all I got was when...

where where where where where ^^; ::doesn't mean to be annoying or anything, just feels weird::

hmmmmmm where?? errr...actually..we havent fully decided on that yet -.- uhh..i think were prolly taking a vote on which is the bezt place 2 do that

Mekou
08-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Well unless there's someplace decided, why don't we all meeting the lobby, let people take pictures of us there, then maybe head out to someplace more scenic for more photos? ^^

nyamiko_chan
08-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Well unless there's someplace decided, why don't we all meeting the lobby, let people take pictures of us there, then maybe head out to someplace more scenic for more photos? ^^
Good Idea Kou ^_~ The place across the street that we saw while wondering downtown RIGHT in front of the MTCC is HUGE behind it too and there's seating ^_~\\// Colleen and I further checked it out on Friday!

Scryed1111
08-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey its me that guy who said he would be Naruto but quit on you, Sorry but i didnt want to do naruto.... anyway is till want to get a pic of all of you together ok?:)

rox_my_sox
08-22-2004, 12:57 PM
I will not be cosplaying tsunade anymore...our naruto group sorta fell apart and for the masq ive desided to do amano garnet with scotti...last minute changes >_<;;;; must work fast!

Keiokie
08-22-2004, 05:23 PM
Wow. A lot of Naruto characters once again. I'm going as ANBU Kakashi, but all I'm going to do is run around with a few friends, nothing fancy. If you see me, wave!

unknown_angelxv
08-23-2004, 11:24 AM
hey guys, its me again... well i sorta read all the stuff about meeting for photoshots and stuff... let me clerify: so.. it will be @ 5:30 @ the lobby and after that are u going somewer else for a sceneric places?! 0.0 well just tell me if im right, ok?! anywayz..... does anyone know where i can buy a ANBU mask... i kinda need it for my brother i dont know what kind of ANBU mask as long it is a mask! =P and what else... hmm.. *thinking* oh yes just to let u know that i'll be kurenai the whole 3 days.... i dont have any costume except for kurenai costume maybe nxt yr i might wear it @ anime north plus have some other costume ready! hehehe

-===> YAY can't wait!!! We have 4 days to go!!!!!! >.<

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-24-2004, 07:13 PM
yaaaaaaay!!!! im guna b kurenai all three dayz too XD sistaarrrrrrrrrrrr:3 lol

unknown_angelxv
08-25-2004, 09:27 PM
HIGH FIVE OVER THERE SISTAR! =P oh yeah i can u send me a pix (if u dont mind) so that we know who we look like ok??!! 0.0 (in MSN!)

Kodoku
08-27-2004, 10:21 PM
YYYYYYYYooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!
the first friday at CNAnime was awesome
I'll be going as a random ANBU I know sounds stupid but it looks awesome ^_^
Hope to see you there
I missed the grande naruto pose at anime north and it tramatizes me >_<
ddoooonnnn'tttttttt leeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvveeeeeeeee mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee
I might also be Tenmari sesson two
hey if anybody was cosplaying as itachi today (friday) I probably hugged you
(I had a sword and a big blue cloak that i would whak you if you steped on)
lol
GO MONSTERS GO

Hoshiko
08-28-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey this is my first post here, i met someone at CN and they told me to sighn up here and i did ^^ I went as Temari on Friday, and i was the one with the uber large fan ^^ Did anyone see me? lol

I wanna know when that huge naruto photoshoot is gonna be cause i loooove taking pictures ahaha my fan is boss

Cant wait to see all u guys there again

If u met me tell me!

^^

unknown_angelxv
08-29-2004, 09:59 PM
YAY! It was awesome! >.< ! fun having a costume! but i change coz i wasn't feeling well -_-" coz i have a headache and no one to hang-out but hey i understand that u guys are only waiting for someone for ur masq. but its ok.. just me and my sis wer just hanging out by ourselves.... I feel bad when they just took off but its ok..... =( i guess im not really good in making friends, oh well....... i appreciate for all ur costume.. it is the BEST! 10++ well i hope to see u again in AN'05

Chibik3r0
08-30-2004, 12:28 AM
Hey peoples,

I just joined the community and was at CNA on Saturday only. It was my first time at CNA and I'm not sure if I'll go again or not. Don't get me wrong, I had a GREAT time, but spending $45 for one day at a con when I spend the same for all 3 days at Otakon seems a bit ridiculous to me... But that's not the point of this post ^_^

I cosplayed on Saturday and took a lot of Naruto photos. I was one of only two Kiba's I saw and was usually found with a Kurenai and Shino. I took a crapload of photos, primarily of Naruto characters, and more than half my photos came from the Naruto photoshoot Saturday afternoon. All my photos can be found at http://www.dragonworldz.net/cnanime04.html . Hope you enjoy them and find photos of yourself!

scarlet
08-30-2004, 01:27 AM
the photoshoot was changed to saturday??! T_T I thought it was Friday so I didn't wear my Anbu Itachi costume on saturday T_T

baka-chan
08-30-2004, 11:52 AM
the photoshoot was changed to saturday??! T_T I thought it was Friday so I didn't wear my Anbu Itachi costume on saturday T_T
Yeah originally I thought it was on Friday too, so I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't go on Friday. But it turned out that it was on Saturday anyway ^___^"

Scoti
08-30-2004, 01:23 PM
I think there was Naruto photoshoots pretty much all weekend.

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-30-2004, 02:34 PM
I think there was Naruto photoshoots pretty much all weekend.

yea....thatz tru lol...

scarlet
08-30-2004, 02:48 PM
will there be naruto photoshoot at AN again?? (I know this is early but I really want to know...)

akut3nshi
08-30-2004, 03:00 PM
well its most likely that there is going to be one at AN considering the popularity of naruto... someone is bound to organize one =P

baka-chan
08-30-2004, 06:23 PM
well its most likely that there is going to be one at AN considering the popularity of naruto... someone is bound to organize one =P
Yeah, exactly.. and if Viva Rock is there, which i think we will be, you can almost guarantee yourself there will be one. We love hogging the camera =) Jks.

Kawaii Bishoujo
08-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Yeah, exactly.. and if Viva Rock is there, which i think we will be, you can almost guarantee yourself there will be one. We love hogging the camera =) Jks.

UR PART OF VIVA ROCK?!?!?! omg..wow *dies* ssuucchh...an honour 2 kno u *dies once more* i praise u guyz lol!! Kin is SUCH an awesome character...hmmm..were u the Kin that wuz selling art in artist alley?? cuz if that wuz u..then WOW lol...as 4 me...u prolly never saw me but i wuz the Kurenai ^-^ even tho there wuz like 4 of us..i wuz the asian one whos about 5"4 i think?? cuz i kno the other asian kurenai wuz tall O.o soo yea ^^;;

baby-eternity
08-31-2004, 03:56 PM
ya i'm part of Viva Rock aswell, i was the anbu hayate but not too many people reconized me, i think i didn't have enough eyeshadow around my eyes =/

unknown_angelxv
08-31-2004, 09:11 PM
UR PART OF VIVA ROCK?!?!?! omg..wow *dies* ssuucchh...an honour 2 kno u *dies once more* i praise u guyz lol!! Kin is SUCH an awesome character...hmmm..were u the Kin that wuz selling art in artist alley?? cuz if that wuz u..then WOW lol...as 4 me...u prolly never saw me but i wuz the Kurenai ^-^ even tho there wuz like 4 of us..i wuz the asian one whos about 5"4 i think?? cuz i kno the other asian kurenai wuz tall O.o soo yea ^^;;

I know.........all the viva rock!!! but u know what as a viva rock whatever =P.... Always bring all the pipol who wears the a costume in the same series, coz some people may feel left out.... like in my experience they just took off and I have no idea where to go.... If i were you guys tell eveyone where you guyz going and tell them that you'll be back and off course when you say "you'll be back" you really mean it coz if someone is waiting for you and never came back they'll be left out..... please all cosplayers always be the concern to someone who want to invite to all the groups ok?! ^^"

Anywayz..... kurenai was cute too! dont make urself down no one is shosrt for me everyone is tall ok?! ^.^ hey sis kurenai are dressing up as a kurenai again in AN?!!!!!

unknown_angelxv
08-31-2004, 09:20 PM

I know.........all the viva rock!!! but u know what as a viva rock whatever =P.... Always bring all the pipol who wears the a costume in the same series, coz some people may feel left out :untrust: .... like in my experience they just took off and I have no idea where to go.... If i were you guys tell eveyone where you guyz going and tell them that you'll be back and off course when you say "you'll be back" you really mean it coz if someone is waiting for you and never came back they'll be left out..... please all cosplayers always be the concern to someone who want to invite to all the groups ok?! ^^"

Anywayz..... kurenai was cute too! dont make urself down no one is shosrt for me everyone is tall ok?! ^.^ hey sis kurenai are dressing up as a kurenai again in AN?!!!!!

Kohana
08-31-2004, 09:37 PM
I know.........all the viva rock!!! but u know what as a viva rock whatever =P.... Always bring all the pipol who wears the a costume in the same series, coz some <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> may feel left out :untrust: .... like in my experience they just took off and I have no idea where to go.... If i were you guys tell eveyone where you guyz going and tell them that you'll be back and off course when you say "you'll be back" you really mean it coz if someone is waiting for you and never came back they'll be left out..... please all cosplayers always be the concern to someone who want to invite to all the groups ok?! ^^"

huh?... what are you saying you got ditched?

unknown_angelxv
08-31-2004, 10:17 PM
huh?... what are you saying you got ditched?

not reeally but we just want to hang out that's all coz i dont want to be rude being a tail in the gruop.. u know wat i mean..

jiyoon
08-31-2004, 10:37 PM
This is Hinata...

I'm sorry Kurenai-sensei that you didn't know where to find us, but our VR group is really exclusive. You weren't asked to join the group by all of the members (needs to be a consensus)... so we're very sorry, but we had our own things to do.

I know you feel left out, but that is not our fault. We tell our own members where we're going... but it doesn't get out to other Naruto cosplayers. :woah:

So again, I'm very sorry.

Minka
08-31-2004, 11:14 PM
Hey ... don't bad mouth Viva Rock! I'm sure they didn't mean to ditch anyone. They're just all really busy people and only get to all fully meet as a group at cons. Which don't come around too often. So don't feel all sad and left out because you weren't included in all of their plans. ^_^ They probly didn't ditch you they just move so fast with what they do you didn't notice they moved on so quick! -cheers

Kohana
08-31-2004, 11:17 PM
Hey ... don't bad mouth Viva Rock! I'm sure they didn't mean to ditch anyone. They're just all really busy and only get to all fully meet as a group at cons. Which don't come around too often. So don't feel all sad and left out because you weren't included in all of their plans. ^_^ They probly didn't ditch you they just move so fast with what they do you didn't notice they moved on so quick! -cheers

Well said! I concur!

unknown_angelxv
08-31-2004, 11:37 PM
LOl not ditch me hehe.. well......i understand taht you guys are busy thats y i dont want to be rude that all ^^'

unknown_angelxv
08-31-2004, 11:40 PM
to tell ya honestly i didn't feel bad..... i just felt left out thats all ... its not aditch or something and dont be sorry! ^^ .. im just tellin! =D

Mekou
09-01-2004, 12:11 AM
I understand VR is exclusive and they have thier own things to do. Though I did feel a little bad for a while (for like.. 5 minutes o_o) when I was seemingly ignored by most of it's members, but the other person I was with wasn't. Maybe I noticed it because I was already stressed and feleing left out of toher things. But it's in the past and there's no use whining over it now. XD

I'm in no way bad mouthing VR or any of it's members. But I will admit that I admire you guys a lot and it sounds so special to be apart of and being a loner most of my life until recently, I still have my old trait of "I wanna at least feel like I belong there, even if I don't." o_o; Nyamiko's heard me ramble about that sort of thing. She knows what I mean. ^^
*rolls away*

Sunday was fun. Lots fo Shika-spanking and Akamaru being a HUGE pervpuppy. =D And I finally got to do some yaoi poses (With Ochika as Kiba and Scoti as Shikamaru) Which somehow turned into being in a mini group for a while. I only wish my legs weren't hurting so much then I would have done some of Neji's poses (I actually PRACTICED them!) instead of looking stupid. Hehe

I have the video of Kiba doing the retarded fairy dance. =D If anyone's interested feel free to contact me. XD Buwahaha!

Oh and anyone interested in getting together with your Naruto gear, allow me to point you in the direction of the Autumn Naruto Photoshoto thread. </shameless plug>

La la la~!

And now, some Nejibunny spanking! *attaches pic* Told ya Akamaru was a pervpuppy!

Scoti
09-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I understand VR is exclusive and they have thier own things to do. Though I did feel a little bad for a while (for like.. 5 minutes o_o) when I was seemingly ignored by most of it's members, but the other person I was with wasn't. Maybe I noticed it because I was already stressed and feleing left out of toher things. But it's in the past and there's no use whining over it now.

meh..it's no big deal and I doubt they are trying to ignore you or anyone. I was talking to some of them for a bit and they seem pretty nice (but distant). They just don't know you enough..Well actually they don't know me either so I might have been seen as annoying I'm not sure lol.
anyway I think there is enough naruto cosplayers to form 3 new groups if you wanted to.I hope I didn't do anything to make you feel left out. I'm sorry if it looked like I was running off but I was stressed/pissed off about "you know who"...
I would also like to apologize to anyone who wanted to talk to me but didn't in fear I was going eat them. I wasn't very approachable this weekend but I'll be in a better mood next time :dance:

And about the Sunday spanking, I have yet to fully recover lol and I think Kiba bit me!

Kohana
09-01-2004, 10:15 AM
I understand VR is exclusive and they have thier own things to do. Though I did feel a little bad for a while (for like.. 5 minutes o_o) when I was seemingly ignored by most of it's members, but the other person I was with wasn't. Maybe I noticed it because I was already stressed and feleing left out of toher things. But it's in the past and there's no use whining over it now. XD

I'm in no way bad mouthing VR or any of it's members. But I will admit that I admire you guys a lot and it sounds so special to be apart of and being a loner most of my life until recently, I still have my old trait of "I wanna at least feel like I belong there, even if I don't." o_o; Nyamiko's heard me ramble about that sort of thing. She knows what I mean. ^^
*rolls away*

Well there were alot of discussions both on msn and VR's site about the things we were going to do prior to CN... So its not like it was a spur of the moment thing just to leave people out or anything... I'm sorry if you felt that way... Also in VR's defence we didn't stay together the entire time... I know I was off with Orochimaru and Anko alot checking out the sub par programing, strolling around pennyless in the dealer's room and, harrasing voice actors... But if you want to be more involved I'm pretty sure you can get all the contact info from Nyamiko... She already has me and most of VR on her msn.... Besides you know I love your Neji cosplay ever since I saw it on the way to TCC last AN... I wasn't able to give you the glomping of a lifetime @ CN due to fact I was REALLY low on energy... Sorry again if you felt left out... it wasn't my or VR's intention to do so..

Oh and to Scoti, It was nice meeting you... your Shikamaru cosplay was kick ass your hair was the best!... and you weren't the least bit annoying at all... sorry if I was the one being distant I was sorta out of it this weekend due to a certain "jerkass" VR's Hinata knows my pain...

jiyoon
09-01-2004, 10:20 AM
Well there were alot of discussions both on msn and VR's site about the things we were going to do prior to CN... So its not like it was a spur of the moment thing just to leave people out or anything... I'm sorry if you felt that way... Also in VR's defence we didn't stay together the entire time... I know I was off with Orochimaru and Anko alot checking out the sub par programing, strolling around pennyless in the dealer's room and, harrasing voice actors... But if you want to be more involved I'm pretty sure you can get all the contact info from Nyamiko... She already has me and most of VR on her msn.... Besides you know I love your Neji cosplay ever since I saw it on the way to TCC last AN... I wasn't able to give you the glomping of a lifetime @ CN due to fact I was REALLY low on energy... Sorry again if you felt left out... it wasn't my or VR's intention to do so..

Oh and to Scoti, It was nice meeting you... your Shikamaru cosplay was kick ass your hair was the best!... and you weren't the least bit annoying at all... sorry if I was the one being distant I was sorta out of it this weekend due to a certain "jerkass" VR's Hinata knows my pain...

Yeah... we had a lot of things to do over the weekend that we really wanted to do! No one ever stayed together the entire time! We all went off all over the place with different VR members. Like... Sasuke and I were harassed for photos together in the dealers room on Sunday, and our group was harassed when we were....... gah!!!!! Too many times we were harassed! T_T

*-Hinata

Shikamaru, your costumes were absolutely great! I loved the Zidane one especially! :bigtu:

Kawaii Bishoujo
09-01-2004, 10:31 AM
I know.........all the viva rock!!! but u know what as a viva rock whatever =P.... Always bring all the pipol who wears the a costume in the same series, coz some people may feel left out :untrust: .... like in my experience they just took off and I have no idea where to go.... If i were you guys tell eveyone where you guyz going and tell them that you'll be back and off course when you say "you'll be back" you really mean it coz if someone is waiting for you and never came back they'll be left out..... please all cosplayers always be the concern to someone who want to invite to all the groups ok?! ^^"

awww dunt feel so left out *hugz* yes, viva rock IS a BIG thing nd im sure they didnt mean 2 do n e thin like that 2 u ^-^;; i mean..yes, they r very popular but they also have a lot of things on their schedule...especially the fact that they ARE Viva Rock nd with everyone wanting 2 take pictures of them every 5min or so...itz hard 2 actually get n e thin their ur schedule ^^;; so dunt feel bad k :heart: nd at next AN u can alwayz hang out with MEEEEEEEEEE :bigtu: ^o^ bwaha! XD

lol ahhhh with the experience ive had so far with my kurenai costume...i dddooonnntttt think ill b doing her again >.< ^-^;; mayb juz 4 sunday..buh juz 4 sunday onli...im thinking of doing a much easier nd more comfortable costume for fri. nd saturday...such as....ermmm Anko nd Kin!! YEAAHH!!! hell yea! XD

Kikoro
09-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Kohana, i remember that "jerkass" oh i would have curse sealed his ass for you. Oh its me VR Orochimaru, it was nice meeting everyone even if you werent part of the VR family. Scotti you were not annoying at all. For those of you who felt left out dont feel too bad, we didnt do everything together, like Kohana said, her Anko and I hung out together a lot while the rest of the group did their thing.
The weekend was a blast cant wait for AN2005 now.

Mekou
09-01-2004, 02:46 PM
>> anyway I think there is enough naruto cosplayers to form 3 new groups if you wanted to.I hope I didn't do anything to make you feel left out. I'm sorry if it looked like I was running off but I was stressed/pissed off about "you know who"...

*pats*

>> I would also like to apologize to anyone who wanted to talk to me but didn't in fear I was going eat them.

So not only are you a nudist, you're a cannibal too?? XO For shame!!! lmao XD I loved the inside jokes for the weekend ("Nooooooo Stephanie Chaaaaan!")

>> And about the Sunday spanking, I have yet to fully recover lol and I think Kiba bit me!

At least she didn't hump your leg. O___O

>> But if you want to be more involved I'm pretty sure you can get all the contact info from Nyamiko...

I would but I have this fear that if I add someone first then the person will think I'm some sort of creepy stalker fangirl. O_< It's happened before...

>> Besides you know I love your Neji cosplay ever since I saw it on the way to TCC last AN... I wasn't able to give you the glomping of a lifetime @ CN due to fact I was REALLY low on energy

I was actually keeping an eye out fot that on Sunday XD lol. Um...though next time I wear it, I'll be a new Neji! Gonna redo EVERYTHING! I would have for CNA but I ran out of mollah. XD and right now I'm working on movie version Sakura so it won't be anytime /real/ soon. <_<

>> Oh and to Scoti, It was nice meeting you... your Shikamaru cosplay was kick ass your hair was the best!

I agree! You had the perfect Shika hair!

Hakura
09-01-2004, 06:31 PM
We at VR are very nice people, and I'm sorry you though we were ignoring you ;-; that wasn't the case ;-; it just gets stressfull sometimes being so large and people wanting your picture all the time, that accidently some people seem to be ignored. I'm sorry if that happened ;-;

*big hugs for everyone XD*

Kawaii Bishoujo
09-01-2004, 07:10 PM
yaaaaaaaaaay...so everyones one big happy family now =D *group hug*

jiyoon
09-01-2004, 08:25 PM
It is good that everyone is happy again. ^_^

Scoti
09-01-2004, 09:53 PM
yay! I'm not annoying! *pokepokepokepoke* am I annoying yet? *pokepoke* how about now? *poke* now? j/k

I agree! You had the perfect Shika hair!

Yes I did at a price lol it has a odd layering thing happening now and I can't do anything with it except the shika hair but I'm still happy with the costume

NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT CUT HAIR WHILE IT'S IN A PONY TAIL.

Kia
09-01-2004, 10:12 PM
So not only are you a nudist, you're a cannibal too?? XO For shame!!! lmao XD I loved the inside jokes for the weekend ("Nooooooo Stephanie Chaaaaan!")
I appologize for this off topic-ness ... but I just couldn't resist. :D
"Who's gonna pay me?!?!?!!!!!!!"
And the mattress dancing ... must not forget that. ^_^

BTW - at the very begining of October (if this is when you still plan on having the shoot) it may be a *little* chilly, but probably not any more than we've already had this summer. I say stick to your guns about the date and just have an alternate location for the same day if you guys get there and find it's unbearable.

And Scoti, I'm sooooo there if actually want to make costumes of people from TVOPWDHAVBBHAVNBTAPOTVOPWHNV ... I probably screwed that up, but you know what I mean. ;)

Kohana
09-02-2004, 12:28 AM
NOTE TO SELF: DO NOT CUT HAIR WHILE IT'S IN A PONY TAIL.

Ack! poor girl your hair! *cries* your beautiful hair wounded for the sake of cosplay... hopefully it will all even out once you get it relaxed.^^

unknown_angelxv
09-03-2004, 01:31 AM
wahhh! sorry I think I've started everything.. its my fault... but im just sharing some thoughts.... ^^ but anyways.. right now we have a peace of mind and group hug agian and plus i didn't bad mouth about the VR because @ first i didn't know what it means that's why i say "watever" well if ur offended about it "sorry" is wat i have to say.... thank u *bow* =P

Kohana
09-03-2004, 09:27 AM
wahhh! sorry I think I've started everything.. its my fault... but im just sharing some thoughts.... ^^ but anyways.. right now we have a peace of mind and group hug agian and plus i didn't bad mouth about the VR because @ first i didn't know what it means that's why i say "watever" well if ur offended about it "sorry" is wat i have to say.... thank u *bow* =P

hmmm... okay

baka-chan
09-03-2004, 09:53 AM
hmmm... okay
i guess it was just a misunderstanding then

Kawaii Kinomoto
02-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Hello everyone!! :wave: I read through all the previous posts to try to figure out when the photoshoot is but I got a little confused. From what I understand it was scheduled on Friday at 5:30 pm in the lobby... but then as I kept reading it seemed to be changed to Saturday instead. Could someone please update the first post with all the correct information so that I know for sure? Thank you. and btw I am going to be cosplayed as Sakura. I will also have a Sasuke cosplayer with me. Hope to see you all there. :jjacks:

hikarilight
02-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone!! :wave: I read through all the previous posts to try to figure out when the photoshoot is but I got a little confused. From what I understand it was scheduled on Friday at 5:30 pm in the lobby... but then as I kept reading it seemed to be changed to Saturday instead. Could someone please update the first post with all the correct information so that I know for sure? Thank you. and btw I am going to be cosplayed as Sakura. I will also have a Sasuke cosplayer with me. Hope to see you all there. :jjacks:

If you look at the date for the first post, this photoshoot was for CN 2004 ^^;;

Mrs^Sesshoumaru
02-02-2005, 08:49 PM
eeee kawaii kinomoto no baka teeheee not looking at dates..see this is a good reason not to post..just read n see what happens...^_^;; too much sake for da both of us i think ne? *coughgocoughwithcoughthesakecoughbeingdrunkisalwa ysanexcusecough*

Shay
02-02-2005, 11:22 PM
i hope the hot Kakashi & Zabuza duo goes to CN XD XD

mmm...

my boyfriend and I are going as Haku/Zabuza. I just finished the costumes tonight :P

Kodoku
02-04-2005, 08:26 PM
*glomps you all*
YAY NARUTO HOMIES!
well i shall be the ever so powerful (and deceased) Sakon and perhaps the new Hinat (new as in when the chaps come out and i can see her outfit but poo till then)

and on another note
ITSN'T IT PISSY THAT ALL OF US GET OUR COSPLAYS UP AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN KISHIMOTO PULLS A " two and a half years later" AND BOOM WE GOTTA MAKE THE OLDER VERSION
REBEL I SAY! DEMAMND A REWRITE!
that is all

Chibik3r0
02-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Guys... This is LAST YEARS THREAD! (IE: CNAnime 2004)... Might I recommend starting a new thread for 2005 if you're interested in cosplaying Naruto characters for CNAnime 2005?

Kodoku
02-04-2005, 09:27 PM
awwwwwwwwww shit

Meele
02-15-2005, 01:00 AM

sasuke88
02-19-2005, 08:34 PM
you really don't have to worry about NARUTO Cosplayers

there will be huge amounts

it would be nice to see some naruto cosplaying but out of the ordinary- it just seems kinda of board seeing 1000 Sasuke's and 2000 Sakura etc...

Not saying that I don't love naruto - its great

but since the new manga cameout -its gonna be nice to see new costumes

wonder what Neji's gonna be like

lol

anyways
have fun if I have time I'll do NAruto on one of the days but I think I'm gonna concentrate on Dynasty Warriors

happy cosplaying

jiyoon
02-21-2005, 09:17 AM
^^;... since this is last year's thread, shouldn't we make a new one?

I'll start up a new one then... > _<...

*^^*