PDA

View Full Version : X/1999 for CNAnime/AN2k5

Ariati
06-02-2004, 08:00 PM
I've heard that many people have made X/1999 costumes and might make it for CNAnime/Anime North 2k5. If anyone is interested in making an x/1999 costume for CNA and/or AN please post here. Arigatou!

Amy the Yu
06-03-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey hey! ^^

I'll sign on first cause our Kamui doesn't do forums and this type of stuff.

Gonna do Kamui (with the kick ass sword) and Dead Angel Kotori for AN05. We might have a Fuuma *cough* Ravnos *cough* with us, but he doesn't seem to have his mind dang set on it for sure like the other two of us.

Oselle
06-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Well, I'll try to bring some pyro-love with my Karen...and I believe a pal is going to attempt a cover-art version of Nataku. :)

Ravnos
06-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Heh , yea I'm in for Fuuma :P

Mage
06-03-2004, 06:37 PM
I was Satsuki at this year's AN...I don't know if I'd have a chance to wear it again, but I'd like to.

Ariati
06-03-2004, 11:35 PM
WhiteMage_1: I didn't get to see your Satsuki ;-; Awww... I would love if you could join the X/1999 group ^-^ But if you can't, I'll just praise your other costumes ^-^

So for Anime North 2k5 I'm guessing ^-^ Lots of time to plan XD

So we have

Hinoto: Ariati
Kamui: ?_? Friend of Amy? XD, unknown dude
Dead Angel Kotori: Amy the Yu
Karen: Oselle
Nataku (Cover-art version): Oselle's friend, unknown d00d? XD
Fuuma: Ravnos

Ravnos
06-13-2004, 12:44 AM
We should try to get the entire cast !

Amy the Yu
07-13-2004, 11:53 PM
Alright, I've decided I can't stand the idea of wearing a wig for *shudder* Kotori.

I'm switching to Arashi cause she's easy to make and since it's AN, I can't have sword, so I'm not making it (maybe I'll make it for CN 05 IF I actually rewear the costume which is unlikely).

I'm dragging a friend along to be Sorata cause I decided I need a Sorata.

I don't know if he's gonna attempt it himself (he's never cosplayed before and it'll be his 3rd AN), but I'm going to make sure Sorata is well made or I'm going to make it for him.

I'm forcing him to watch Tokyo Babylon, X TV, X the Movie and vol 1-12 of the mangas cause I have it and he's going to like it.

Wow...I sound like he's actually putting up resistance to X or something...-_-;;

mikcy
07-14-2004, 12:04 AM
One of my dream outfits is this one version of Hinoto. I don't have the picture here, but it involves red things in the hair and claws. I'm tempted, but I might be doing other things for AN.

It would be cool if there was a group of X wearing those red and blue outfits. *points to attachments*

Amy the Yu
07-14-2004, 12:14 AM
That would be cool, but then I'd be tempted to not bother with actually cosplaying and just making one of the nicer pretty jackets like Seichirou's, Seishirou's or Yuuto's or Nataku's...

Hmm...Nataku's girly looking...maybe I'll find a wig and cosplay him if there actually was an X group cosplay for those outfits.

It's always tempting to cosplay the cooler looking outfits rather than the well known/common ones...which is why I always end up doing such obscure characters. -_-;;

Ariati
07-14-2004, 12:51 PM
One of my dream outfits is this one version of Hinoto. I don't have the picture here, but it involves red things in the hair and claws. I'm tempted, but I might be doing other things for AN.

I have a picture of that one. It's really amazing *-* Is this the one you are talking about? *points to attachment* She has quite a few outfits. @_@ I'll probably end up making the series one. ^-^V But I am going to make it for any other X cosplayers XD

mikcy
07-14-2004, 02:48 PM
YES. I love that outfit. That claws would NOT be fun. XP

Seed-chan
07-14-2004, 06:40 PM
I was oroginally planning to make Arashi for AN05, but other things have come up, so I'm still deciding. My friend and I might make a Kamui costume for the heck of it, since we're making a pair of Change of Heart wings, and we don't want it to be just used once, and go to waste. I might make a Kakyo costume, just because... he more or less, sleeps there, and does nothing but dream, talk to people mentally, and is pretty. Sounds like a pretty good job to me XD

Been a while since I saw X, and I've only read the first volume (hey! I'm broke!)

Amy the Yu
07-14-2004, 07:20 PM
I was oroginally planning to make Arashi for AN05, but other things have come up, so I'm still deciding. My friend and I might make a Kamui costume for the heck of it, since we're making a pair of Change of Heart wings, and we don't want it to be just used once, and go to waste. I might make a Kakyo costume, just because... he more or less, sleeps there, and does nothing but dream, talk to people mentally, and is pretty. Sounds like a pretty good job to me XD

Been a while since I saw X, and I've only read the first volume (hey! I'm broke!)

Come make wings with me...and we can squat in my room in August and work through the X mangas I have...1-12. I just got them, so I've only read 4 so far. XD

mikcy
07-14-2004, 07:49 PM
I found this image of Kanoe that I would love to make (especially since it's blue! It has my favourite shade of blue in it) and I want to see if I can get my friend to wear a kotori I found. She's perfect for Kotori mainly because she uses the name kotori and she didn't even know the existance of X which is funny to me. *shrugs* She has the green eyes and everything. I'd finally get to make wings too. Now if only she came online, so I could ask her. I'd be cooler if I made her Hinoto or something because well.. Kanoe.. Hinoto... you know why. I have to make her see it first. XD

The only thing is, I want to make Lulu, but I guess if she agrees, I will do this. Then again, X IS my favourite anime, so it'd make more sense to do this. :P

I'd show you a picture of Kanoe, but it involves boobies and um, I don't think I'm allowed to post that?

Seed-chan
07-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Come make wings with me...and we can squat in my room in August and work through the X mangas I have...1-12. I just got them, so I've only read 4 so far. XD
I'd love to but I'm not in the country this August! (First family vacation out of the country since I was 7 ^^; )