PDA

View Full Version : The Team Magma Cosplayers??

singsgr8
06-03-2004, 12:24 AM
Is it just me or did Team Magma get a million pictures taken of them, and not one of them is on any website. What is that about? Are people too proud to admit that they knew who Team Magma was? They were probably the best damn cosplay there! I am not too proud to admit that I liked the cosplayers and I watch Pokémon! I only got a picture of the male Magma... he was hot and his girlfriend was lost someplace. :heart: He did stop to have his picture taken for me though. Him and his "little hot cock!" *Torchic for all you who have sick minds, though I thought it a few times*

MajinAdam
06-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Thats just like me lol. I had my picture taken a bunch of times as buu and I havn't seen much of me or a lot other cosplayers. To tell the truth I think it will just take time for some pics to come up. What really bothers me is I see a bunch of sites where people took nothing but pictures of they're selves instead of all the other cosplayers. I tried taking as much pictures as I could of other people. I came to find out that I didn't even take a picture of my own brother at the con.

~ADAM~ ^_^

singsgr8
06-03-2004, 11:18 PM
I have your picture on my site... http://home.comcast.net/~singsgr8/AMA4.html

Take a peek, I got your pic from the balcony and you were sitting downstairs in the lobby just hanging out! Greatest Camera Ever!! :)

Thats just like me lol. I had my picture taken a bunch of times as buu and I havn't seen much of me or a lot other cosplayers. To tell the truth I think it will just take time for some pics to come up. What really bothers me is I see a bunch of sites where people took nothing but pictures of they're selves instead of all the other cosplayers. I tried taking as much pictures as I could of other people. I came to find out that I didn't even take a picture of my own brother at the con.

~ADAM~ ^_^

MajinAdam
06-04-2004, 12:16 PM
I have your picture on my site... http://home.comcast.net/~singsgr8/AMA4.html

Take a peek, I got your pic from the balcony and you were sitting downstairs in the lobby just hanging out! Greatest Camera Ever!! :)

Dude that is SWEET! lol I love that picture man. As soon as I get my other camra developed we are going to put up team magma on our club website. I love your site man, thats what Im talking about. Even if I wasn't on there I'd love your site.

~ADAM~

singsgr8
06-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Dude that is SWEET! lol I love that picture man. As soon as I get my other camra developed we are going to put up team magma on our club website. I love your site man, thats what Im talking about. Even if I wasn't on there I'd love your site.

~ADAM~

Wow? I have never been complimented on my site before! I'm so excited! When you site comes up can you put a link someplace I can find it?! I'm sure your site will be much better than mine. I spend a whole 15 minutes on mine.