PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem Cosplay

DonovenHunterX
06-04-2004, 10:14 AM
I seen the awsome job that Pikmin link did on marth :) , but I was possibly thinking as going as Hawkeye from Fire Emblem 7 (GBA). But truth be told, I haven't seen many more Fire Emblem Cosplayers.

Shadow Dragonia
04-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Theres few but some FE cosplayers out there. You just have to hunt them down, lol. I'm one of them (cosplaying Erk and Farina) ^^

Fallen_Magician
04-29-2005, 02:23 AM
I'm gonna do a Roy costume sometime soon to team up with PikminLinks Marth.

Fireshark
04-29-2005, 03:00 AM

I was Roy at comic con 2004 (See my gallery...) And precious few knew who on earth I was. ;)

Fallen_Magician
04-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Fireshark: Pretty Good Man. Just your hair needed to be more red. Other than that, nice Armor. :bigtu:

Fireshark
04-30-2005, 03:14 AM
Fireshark: Pretty Good Man. Just your hair needed to be more red. Other than that, nice Armor. :bigtu:

Yeah, I was using my natural hair... and the dye was 'normal red' enough to where I could live with it after the cosplay was over. XD Sometimes we compromise.... next time, wig! ^_^

Shadow Dragonia
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM

Ah, PikminLink is so cool. I wanna see pics of you guys if you do that!!! ^^

Serria
05-02-2005, 09:38 PM
I've toyed with the idea of doing Lyn... not too high on my priorities list right now though. x_x mainly because I don't want to buy a wig. Maybe one day though.

DJ Keisuke
05-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Fire Emblem has a lot of great costumes i've noticed, it's a shame it's not cosplayed too often.. Very unique and medieval feel to them, you could wear any FE cosplay to a Renaissance Festival and not be out of place. ^^;

CrimsonNataku
05-05-2005, 07:21 PM
My little sister LOVES the Fire Emblem games, she's been trying to get me to dress up as the characters for Halloween or at the Con for a while.

So far she has suggested continuously that we cosplay as:

Lyndis (Me) & Rath (Her)
Rebecca & Will
Pent (!?) & Erk

My little sister's also been nagging me to do Ninian from Fire Emblem 7... She wants to cosplay as Nils ^_^. I wouldn't mind TOO much, only that's it looks really hard... But I wouldn't wear a wig, which might make it look wierd. Several reasons for this: 1. I hate wigs (so does my sister). 2. There is a very likely possibility that I'm allergic to the material used in wigs that the scalp comes in contact with. 3. I spend too much money on my costumes, anime, manga, video games, etc to spare for a wig. ^_^;

Due to the fact that I wouldn't wear a wig, cosplaying as Ninian might not look right. The costume would be fun to make, but I'm not sure if it would be recognizable. Then again, the two of us cosplayed as Genis and Raine without wigs and we were still recognized... Well, something to put on the back burner at least.

Deeder
05-16-2005, 04:08 PM
last otakon, I cosplayed as sword-master Guy. I was disappointed that no one knew who I was...especially someone that went as Roy.

Shadow Dragonia
05-16-2005, 05:59 PM
last otakon, I cosplayed as sword-master Guy. I was disappointed that no one knew who I was...especially someone that went as Roy.

Oh, are you gonna be at Otakon 05????? Me and a few other peoples are gonna do a Fire Emblem Photoshoot. ^^

Blue Sasarai
05-16-2005, 06:05 PM
hehe i wanted to do a roy a while back, mainly cuz i wanted to make the armour <3

shadow dragonia, u friends with catsy by any chance? ^^
thats awesome your doing erk, i luv him so XD
and rina from suik also, rockage!

im totally gonna be at anext and otakon, see ya there!

TidusBlankety
05-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Well I just finished my Sabin costume, and now Im about to start work on my Matthew costume! A friend of mine is doing Raven, and the other Wil. We are doing this for Valleycon, but next year Im doing roy, and my friend is doing marth, and another Eliwood. Its gonna be awesome! xD

LadyPhoenix
05-17-2005, 02:27 AM
My brother and I are planning on going as Marth and Roy. If that happy event does occur, I'll make sure to post pictures. :)

Shadow Dragonia
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
hehe i wanted to do a roy a while back, mainly cuz i wanted to make the armour <3

shadow dragonia, u friends with catsy by any chance? ^^
thats awesome your doing erk, i luv him so XD
and rina from suik also, rockage!

im totally gonna be at anext and otakon, see ya there!

Yes, Erk kicks Butt!! ^___^

and yeah, Catsiy15 is meh cousin. ^^

Diedrupo
06-29-2005, 12:50 PM
I remember cosplaying as Pirn from one of the SNES Fire Emblem games at Otakon 2002, naturally nobody knew who I was (except for one person who I told ahead of time I'd be there).
Then I did Marth at Anime Expo 2003, I was probably the worst Marth cosplayer ever (heh, it was completely ghetto and kept falling apart).
Anyway I wish I could make Otakon, cause i just finished my Kilroy costume. He's from the Gamecube Fire Emblem game.

Eriol
06-29-2005, 10:13 PM
And precious few knew who on earth I was. ;)

Precious few will know who any Fire Emblem cosplayer is. The game series is not an easy series to go through and the outfits are not always exciting or exotic.

Tenial
06-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Man, that'd be cool to do Fire Emblem! *must look at pics of chars and think up ideas...*

Toaster
07-02-2005, 04:11 PM
I want my brother to go as Canas for something, ['cause he's probably look really good,] but there aren't enough good reference pics.

Eriol
07-05-2005, 09:59 AM
I want my brother to go as Canas for something, ['cause he's probably look really good,] but there aren't enough good reference pics.

There is only one pose for each Fire Emblem character in the official art. Nintendo isn't known for releasing reference pictures for costuming.

Diedrupo
07-08-2005, 01:55 AM
I wore Kilroy at this past Anime Expo. About three old men took my picture, but none of them knew who I was. A few people did ask me where I was from and I happily informed them (yeah, they didn't even know what Fire Emblem was).
ah, the joy of cosplaying from Fire Emblem. out of three Fire Emblem character cosplays, i've only been recognized by a stranger once.

Shadow Dragonia
07-13-2005, 10:12 PM
I just wore my Erk costume to AnimeNext, only one person knew who I was. It was still fun though, gonna take Erk to Otakon too. ^^

LadyRedComet
07-24-2005, 01:08 PM
My twin sister and I are going as Eirika and Ephraim from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones to Acen '06. It's going to be cool, even if no one knows who we are.

Zelos_Wilder
07-28-2005, 08:19 AM
I would love to cosplay Pent or Matthew, I just dont have the time >_<

Resuka
07-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Pent and Louise have great costumes, I've toyed with the idea of making them, someday. ^_^

I'm determined to get an Isadora cosplay finished by next year, however. She may not have the best in-game stats, but I really do like her character art. More armor-clad maidens, hurray!

Takemaru
09-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I want to cosplay Marth for next year's Acen and possibly Anime Boston.

Raenef
09-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Ahh~ I wanna do Florina cosplay. But I have so little time TT_TT

Zashi
09-16-2005, 04:28 AM
Its fun to hear from other people wanting to Cosplay people from Fire Emblem. It makes me happy! I will have two versions of Roy, one made of good ol' Paper Mache, and another made with the Wonderflex plastic stuff. I plan on keeping one the same, and useing a repaint on the other, and maybe buying a wig for it too...

But with college just around the corner, I may find myself without time to work on it:waaaah:

Shadow Dragonia
09-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Ahh~ I wanna do Florina cosplay. But I have so little time TT_TT
SISTER!!! ^____^
lol, I'm about half way though a Farina costume. ^^

I shall now show just how much of a freak I am with fire emblem and cosplay. I cosplay Erk, working on Matthew and Farina. and in the future I want to cosplay, Rebbecca, Will, Isadora, Karla, Sain, Guy, Pricilla, Nino, Legault, and Neimi and Lute from sacred stones. Needless to say most of those will probably never happen, hehe ^^

puddlepiratetom
02-19-2006, 11:59 PM
I have an all right Hector costume that debued in Sakuracon 2005.

Seriously, if anyone has any pictures of their FE costumes, I'd be happy to see them! Pictures are hard to come by, but I am VERY interested in what other people have done.

In related news, I finally met two other FE cosplayers in person earlier today. Nice to know I'm not alone in the world.

Anyway, here's a link to a pic of me about to truncate someone at the kneecaps with my Wolf Beil. I think I overdid it on the looking really pissed part, though.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/thedarkjedi/P4080115.jpg

gamerpanda
02-20-2006, 05:47 PM
I already made this topic...

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=70692

*is sad no one uses it anymore*