PDA

View Full Version : could you add a link to member gallery from profile pages?

Schu
06-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Would it be difficult to add a link button for each member's gallery on their profile page? Or have I just missed it?

Karisu-sama
06-05-2004, 07:30 AM
There used to be a link, but it's not there anymore.

I'll second your request, since my usual browser / platform combo doesn't allow me to access the drop-down box from the posting avatars either, so the only way for me to get to someone's gallery is do a search on their name in "Member Galleries".

BTW, while we're asking Admin questions here, whatever happened to the "search for keywords" feature in the galleries? I can only search for usernames now, which is not helpful for looking for whoever has Belldandy pics, or whatever.

Anele
06-16-2004, 01:46 PM
I know this is a week old thread and such, but I too request a link to a member's personal gallery from their profile. I was actually thinking of asking about this a while ago.

I found that to do a keyword search, go to the member galleries, then hit the link titled "Home" at the near top of the page (it looks like "Home > Member Galleries"). There, it gives you a choice of searching either by keyword OR username. Hope that helps there, Karisu.

Michi
06-16-2004, 08:02 PM
I can't use the drop-down menu either. =/ I also have to go to the gallery and manually search for someone's gallery.

Dyn
06-17-2004, 12:04 AM
Same. The drop down box doesn't work for me either...

Admin
06-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Gimme a couple of days, I'm coding something big and this problem will be addressed in it.