PDA

View Full Version : Who actually went?...and who were you?

Lydian
06-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Like all of the Cons I've been to, the people are all great. The highlight of the Con, of course, were the two soccer moms who were arrested. :heart:

So, what did you all end up going as and what are your names?

I made a little gothic lolita dress, black with red pinstripes, and a red corset with black cherry blossoms on it. I had a cute teddy bear with me and my boobs were uncomfortably smooshed and high. Does aaaanyone remember me, at all?
(*Note*) I was with some Final Fantasy kids and we're looking for some pictures *

BondageFlute
06-04-2004, 04:47 PM
On Friday, I was just some blonde headed kid (That some people had mistaken for Quatre. o_o) hanging out with some Final Fantasy VII people.. and a Squall. (A few people also took pictures of me, insisting I looked alot like Draco Malfoy. x_X)

On Saturday, I sat in the lobby area for 7 hours as Hisoka Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei. Lots of fun, we had.

And on Sunday, I was only there for a bit.. in a Witch Hunter Robin t-shirt. -shrug-

^^ So yea, I went and had mad fun.

raiga
06-04-2004, 04:57 PM
umm, friday- lulu, saturday-lulu, then umm sunday i chilled. i think i just kept my pjs on. thats what ya get for not geting any sleep, stupid floors.lol

Lydian
06-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Which Lulu? My friend went as Lulu, too ^_^

Giant Alucard
06-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Hmmm
On friday I was Auron (FFX) and Saitou (kenshin)..
On saturday I was Alucard and Auron again.
And on sunday i was just a random tall guy, lol.

ladysubaru25
06-04-2004, 06:39 PM
<-- see avatar...
(well, that was me on Saturday, at least.)

On Friday, I was Oneesan from Battle Royale (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=142154&password=b408627621a0febc2b53b59cfc01e59e&sort=1&cat=7634&page=2). Goodness my collar was ghetto... wish I had a better pic of the costume.

Didn't cosplay on Sunday. But I wore my pink suck-bunny shirt that said "You Smell Like Butt." (Because face it- on the third day of a con, some people *DO*.)

Darxim
06-04-2004, 07:04 PM
I was the crazy-looking guy behind the Anime USA table giving out hugs. I wasn't in costume, but I got hugs from a lot of cosplayers. Well, a couple people told me I was cosplaying as girls, because I always seemed to have one on my lap. You may have seen me, and it may have been while I was forcing a flyer into your hands.

D2RCR
06-04-2004, 07:04 PM
I made a little gothic lolita dress, black with red pinstripes, and a red corset with black cherry blossoms on it. I had a cute teddy bear with me and my boobs were uncomfortably smooshed and high. Does aaaanyone remember me, at all?

I might've seen you, but I'm not sure. :\

I didn't actually cosplay, though on Saturday night a few friends and I played around and wore signs saying we were the original designs for Vash, Sephiroth, and Faye Valentine. Though I wasn't an original design, I was the player character in almost every dating sim ever made. XD

At other times, I was just that guy wandering around in a different NASCAR shirt each day (Winston Cup Friday, Ryan Newman Saturday, Elliott Sadler Sunday). I was also in the DDR tournament (but not for long).

NixKlouD
06-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Welp, I was constantly walking around, lol, but spent a majority of my time on the 2nd floor. My name is Amy, but there were 2 Amys in the group I was w/ so I was Amy #1, lol. umm... On day one I had ripped jeans and a white tank top, then in the evenin I changed into big black pants wih a black short-sleeved collared shirt. At the rave I was in a black tank and camo shorts. Basically the whole time I had a black diamond and 2 triangles in black facepaint on my forehead :p ... I think I might've seen BondageFlute around, but from the descriptions that are out so far,that's it.

Nikol
06-04-2004, 08:55 PM
On Friday I was Scarlett from FFVII for most of the day and Yohji from Weiss for a little bit of the night. On Saturday I was Riku from Hingdom Hearts and Sunday since I was sick I was in street clothing (jeans and a red Gir shirt proclaiming I was naked).

I know I saw ladysubaru and BondageFlute

BondageFlute
06-04-2004, 09:22 PM
On Friday I was Scarlett from FFVII for most of the day and Yohji from Weiss for a little bit of the night. On Saturday I was Riku from Hingdom Hearts and Sunday since I was sick I was in street clothing (jeans and a red Gir shirt proclaiming I was naked).

I know I saw ladysubaru and BondageFlute

Yesss.. Definately know who you are. Not so sure about anyone else so far, unfortunately. x_x

raiga
06-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Which Lulu? My friend went as Lulu, too ^_^
i was the guy who dressed up as lulu.

Nikol
06-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Yesss.. Definately know who you are. Not so sure about anyone else so far, unfortunately. x_x

Awww.... I know we took you back to your hotel. Kinda freaked me out when I saw you guys like an hour later back at the con. It made me all confused like LOL

Solairis
06-04-2004, 10:14 PM
I saw you lydian you looked cute ^.^

I was the uber tall Blue Chun-Li [see gallery] ^-^ I ran around with our fav trannie lulu :p (lurv ya raiga :heart: )

BondageFlute
06-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Awww.... I know we took you back to your hotel. Kinda freaked me out when I saw you guys like an hour later back at the con. It made me all confused like LOL

I feel really bad about getting you guys to do that. Thanks soooo much. It was that we didn't have our cell phone, we couldn't find a payphone, and we needed to get back to the hotel to explain the situation that we'd lost it. Plus I got just a little sick. ^^;; Once everything was resolved, however, we decided we'd go back to the con. Too early to sleep.

Sorry about that. And thanks sooo much.

Flute
06-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Friday I was just fluffy haired me for a while until Stephanie (who let me borrow a wig) got there so I was Hojo for a while. Came back later that night after the cell phone crisis as me again.

Saturday I was Yutaka Watari from Yami no Matsuei and spent pretty much the whole day hanging out in the lobby with other YnM cosplayers. Went to Anime Improv still as Watari.

Sunday I was around for a little while with BondageFlute but we left before 2.

Toffeemuffin
06-04-2004, 11:11 PM
On Friday and Saturday, I was the Mog who was bouncing around, handing out moogle stamps to everyone. I wasn't in anyplace specifically most of the time, just kinda drifted all weekend. Really wanted to go to the anime improv thing though, how was it?

MajinAdam
06-04-2004, 11:18 PM
Well first I was Irvine from FF8 on friday. Then I was Majin Buu all day saturday lol. If you didn't see me walking around Im sure you saw me on stage being a jackass lol. I didn't expect to go up there until the orange vest dudes told me to. I had alot of fun and I can't wait to go back next year.

~ADAM~

Toffeemuffin
06-04-2004, 11:24 PM
Well first I was Irvine from FF8 on friday. Then I was Majin Buu all day saturday lol. If you didn't see me walking around Im sure you saw me on stage being a jackass lol. I didn't expect to go up there until the orange vest dudes told me to. I had alot of fun and I can't wait to go back next year.

~ADAM~

You did an excellent job as Buu. And if Buu was ever going to dance, you pulled it off nicely as well ;)

Mizuno Tenshi
06-05-2004, 12:11 AM
I was the guy running around in the blue plaid schoolgirl skirt, matching with my g/f. Basically just random Kare Kano/schoolgirl characters. She looked sorta like Yukino with her blazer and everything.
Well, on Saturday, I wore a thigh length black leather-looking skirt, cami top and open shirt... And I wore a SHORT blue dress to the dance with white thigh-highs.
Sunday, I wore a simple blouse and cami, and a short black skirt for the drive to take my friends back to D.C.

Anyhow... I have some pics of me in the same costume in my gallery, but I think I looked better this year.
Well, opinions anyone? Suggestions? ^___^
Anyone fooled for a minute?

Hehe... hey, Raiga? Did you ever confuse people if you used the bathroom? Funniest thing.. . I was in the bathroom checking makeup, guy walks in... walked back out to double-check the sign, then just continues on in. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ^^

Tenshi

BondageFlute
06-05-2004, 12:14 AM
On Friday and Saturday, I was the Mog who was bouncing around, handing out moogle stamps to everyone. I wasn't in anyplace specifically most of the time, just kinda drifted all weekend. Really wanted to go to the anime improv thing though, how was it?

Anime Improv was pretty fun when.. you didn't have to go up. ^^; Although I'm sure some people like it. And if my friends hadn't kept volunteering me.. Well then it would have been just a fine time. ^_^

Emerald164
06-05-2004, 12:36 AM
I saw you all there on saturday and everyones costumes looked awesome...heh if anyone saw me I was that random girl dressed up as my own character in a black dress with red trim white tights and ribbons up my legs...lets just say this was my first costume involving sewing (which is my nemisis btw especially since my sewing machine is broken...not like i can use it anyway) also lets just say all day in strappy high heels is no good...ouch...anyone else who did that...i feel for you.

raiga
06-05-2004, 01:53 AM
I was the guy running around in the blue plaid schoolgirl skirt, matching with my g/f. Basically just random Kare Kano/schoolgirl characters. She looked sorta like Yukino with her blazer and everything.
Well, on Saturday, I wore a thigh length black leather-looking skirt, cami top and open shirt... And I wore a SHORT blue dress to the dance with white thigh-highs.
Sunday, I wore a simple blouse and cami, and a short black skirt for the drive to take my friends back to D.C.

Anyhow... I have some pics of me in the same costume in my gallery, but I think I looked better this year.
Well, opinions anyone? Suggestions? ^___^
Anyone fooled for a minute?

Hehe... hey, Raiga? Did you ever confuse people if you used the bathroom? Funniest thing.. . I was in the bathroom checking makeup, guy walks in... walked back out to double-check the sign, then just continues on in. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ^^

Tenshi

well, actually thats why i made sure to use the bathroom before i went out, ive read about horror stories of people with exploding bladders and inept security guards. although i did get a lot of compliments of people mistaking me, lol :bigtu: btw, nice outfit, i wish i could have seen the black leather version.

Mizuno Tenshi
06-05-2004, 02:03 AM
well, actually thats why i made sure to use the bathroom before i went out, ive read about horror stories of people with exploding bladders and inept security guards. although i did get a lot of compliments of people mistaking me, lol :bigtu: btw, nice outfit, i wish i could have seen the black leather version.

Yes dear... you were quite a hottie! ~_^
Well... if someone hassles you, just say "Step off, biatch!" In the deepest voice you can while flopping your wrist loosely. And have your voice break. That'd be a fun mixed-message... :crylaugh:

Tenshi

Reiko
06-05-2004, 02:27 AM
I was the Yuki from the fruits basket group on Saturday,

Friday I was thief Yuna in the morning and Sango with the big Inuyasha group with the walking kirara ballroom Rinoa on Saturday night.

Midknight
06-05-2004, 04:25 AM
Thursday night I was random chinese dress girl.

Friday I was Nanami from Utena.

Saturday I was ghetto Ritsu's Mom / Hot Springs Lady from Fruits Basket with the big Fruits Basket group. At the rave that night I wore my Yura wig and gloves (from Inuyasha) a black tank top, denim shorts, black and purple striped tights and black ankle high boots.

Sunday I was me since I was too tired to bother with a costume and get packed up at the same time.

(Nice icon Reiko hehehehe ^_^)

Xavier
06-05-2004, 07:11 AM
.. was there. Heeheee.. All weekend, I wore my signature navy blue schoolgirl uniform. I was one of the people that was yelling "the soccer moms are coming! the soccer moms are coming!" and carrying a laptop with meh working a bit on my work (since my job kept calling me every two hours to do *SOMETHING* x.x;)

Solairis
06-05-2004, 09:50 AM

Dude why didnt i guess this name was you -.-;; Lisa's stupid! ^.^ :cool:
*hands her a cadburry creme egg*

Flute
06-05-2004, 10:21 AM
.. was there. Heeheee.. All weekend, I wore my signature navy blue schoolgirl uniform. I was one of the people that was yelling "the soccer moms are coming! the soccer moms are coming!" and carrying a laptop with meh working a bit on my work (since my job kept calling me every two hours to do *SOMETHING* x.x;)

LMAO! I hate I missed "The soccer moms are coming!"

Toffeemuffin
06-05-2004, 10:38 PM
Dude why didnt i guess this name was you -.-;; Lisa's stupid! ^.^ :cool:
*hands her a cadburry creme egg*

*takes creme egg* Hooray! *chomp!* Thanks! Heh, I was wondering when you'd figure it out. How many moogle Toffees who use an Edward avatar can there be?

Solairis
06-05-2004, 11:10 PM
*takes creme egg* Hooray! *chomp!* Thanks! Heh, I was wondering when you'd figure it out. How many moogle Toffees who use an Edward avatar can there be?

umm....lots ^V^ yeah...lots :thumbsup:

Dorian
06-06-2004, 07:53 PM
i was there on saturday only.....and i was a man dressed up as a warrior with electrical tape on his nipples.......yeah that was me

ainslye
06-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Lesse, on Thursday I was one of the random chinese dress girls with Midknight (I was the blue one, lol)
Friday I started the day as 3rd mix emi from DDR, then moved onto Ruby from Lunar2, and ended up in Rakka (Haibane Renmei, which they showed there! hooray!)
Saturday I was Kisa in the big ol Fruits Basket group
And to the dance I had on my knee high glitter boots, pink, black and green plaid skirt, fishnet top and pink tank top. Raver-Jen!
Sunday I was tired and cranky me. ^_^

MajinAdam
06-06-2004, 10:15 PM
You did an excellent job as Buu. And if Buu was ever going to dance, you pulled it off nicely as well ;)

LOL to tell the truth I went to the dance and danced with like 5 different girls that night lol. I had alot of fun that night and was busting a move as Buu lol.

~ADAM~

Lydian
06-08-2004, 06:39 PM
I remember Buu, not only from the Cosplay event, but my friends and I got stuck on an elevator with him once or twice. Imagine getting on an elevator to go to your hotel room and BOOM it's Buu. *shivers* :]

MajinAdam
06-08-2004, 09:07 PM
I remember Buu, not only from the Cosplay event, but my friends and I got stuck on an elevator with him once or twice. Imagine getting on an elevator to go to your hotel room and BOOM it's Buu. *shivers* :]

LOL sorry about that, I didn't creep you out or anything did I?

~ADAM~

bigwil
06-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Well FRI:I was jack hofner(L/R)if saw a person in flashy white suit,it was me..But since there aren't to many L/R fans out there no one probably didn't notice.. :waaaah:
SAT:sanji sunkist(one piece)
...two soccer moms got arrested I wish I could have saw that... :bigtu:

dExtrosien
06-09-2004, 12:12 PM
I was there as Karasuma from Witch Hunter Robin, the one in the Geico cosplay with Sakaki(dolst). We were there on Friday night for like 10 mins to get our registration and to check that we didn't miss the cosplay entry. My boyfriend's car had blown the engine earlier on Friday, literally and we were worried we missed it. We were going to go to the dance, but the line was crazy and we were getting tired so we left. Sat. was fun though. I'm curious, did anyone get a pic of us in the cosplay? I was thinking it'd be great if someone got a pic of Sakaki with the wheel. I wanted to bring a camera this year, but with all the chaos it didn't happen.

keep the faith,
dEx

UnwantedKikyo
06-09-2004, 01:23 PM
umm..I was Rinoa from FFVIII...and Kanna from inuyasha(not long cause I didnt get a chance to fix teh mirror and didnt want it to break more),Kikyou from Inuyasha...and..Mitsuki from dual....also friday night I was known as the girl with the 'fuck me' shirt on ^^; hahha

visulstimultion
06-09-2004, 01:52 PM
let's see, friday i was Reno from FF7, and Saturday morning is was Sora from KH, and saturday afternoon i was Reno again, after my keyblade broke ;_; and sunday i was.... just there

Lydian
06-09-2004, 03:08 PM
LOL sorry about that, I didn't creep you out or anything did I?

~ADAM~

Haha, I don't watch DBZ, never have, so I didn't know who you were at first, I was like, "AH GIANT PINK SCARY THING"

^_^ No flaming me for not watching DBZ

Tora
06-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Uuhhmm.. *points to banner she hasn't taken down yet^_^*

Thurs night I was in a j-rock-ish outfit.

Friday morning/afternoon I was Dark (Dn Angel)

Friday Afternoon - Inuyasha (in the group)

Friday night - Dark again

Saturday - Hatsuharu allllll day LOL (FB group)

And Saturday night (dance) I actually took off the binding and dressed girly for the first time all weekend! LOL

I didn't get to wear Ryuichi though >_< I'm glad no one really noticed that ^_^* I did have a pretty good time at this con. It's small, but that makes it more fun in a way!

Reiko
06-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Thursday night I was random chinese dress girl.

Friday I was Nanami from Utena.

Saturday I was ghetto Ritsu's Mom / Hot Springs Lady from Fruits Basket with the big Fruits Basket group. At the rave that night I wore my Yura wig and gloves (from Inuyasha) a black tank top, denim shorts, black and purple striped tights and black ankle high boots.

Sunday I was me since I was too tired to bother with a costume and get packed up at the same time.

(Nice icon Reiko hehehehe ^_^)

LOL thanks for the pic midknight lol >_< you rock

lantern
08-16-2004, 03:08 PM
hey i dont know if u remeber me but ur freind put a dollar in my pants to take a pick of . i remeber u

lantern
08-16-2004, 03:11 PM
On Friday, I was just some blonde headed kid (That some people had mistaken for Quatre. o_o) hanging out with some Final Fantasy VII people.. and a Squall. (A few people also took pictures of me, insisting I looked alot like Draco Malfoy. x_X)

On Saturday, I sat in the lobby area for 7 hours as Hisoka Kurosaki from Yami no Matsuei. Lots of fun, we had.

And on Sunday, I was only there for a bit.. in a Witch Hunter Robin t-shirt. -shrug-

^^ So yea, I went and had mad fun.

hey dont know if u remeber me but ur freind put a dollar down my pants and u tooka picture of me. i was a blacked hair ahru.

Higashi-sama17
10-08-2004, 01:55 AM
I was Juunana-gou from DBZ on Friday and Saturday.
(Yeah . . I know there were 2 other Juunanas, but I'll give you a hint: I was the black one! And a girl none-the-less . . . Crossplaying is fun :heart: )
I was going to do my infamous Giant Strawberry Pocky box again (from AMA3) . . but I'll save that for another con!

Does anyone remember me?

dizzylizzy
10-08-2004, 07:17 PM
I was Juunana-gou from DBZ on Friday and Saturday.
(Yeah . . I know there were 2 other Juunanas, but I'll give you a hint: I was the black one! And a girl none-the-less . . . Crossplaying is fun :heart: )
I was going to do my infamous Giant Strawberry Pocky box again (from AMA3) . . but I'll save that for another con!

Does anyone remember me?

http://tidalstorm.com/lizzy/album02/pocky would this be you from AMA3? i took a bunch of pics that year and this year. i don't think i snapped any DBZ pics though. sorry.

Higashi-sama17
10-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Yeah. That's me . . . . . I still have it too. Thinking about selling it next year.
Or wearing it at a couple of cons next year (Katsucon, AMA, Otakon . . maybe)!

Long live Pocky! :rockon: