PDA

View Full Version : Which Day is better?

kijo
06-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Ok, this is my first time to AnimeNEXT and sadly I am a lot more broke then I would like...soooo, since I can't stay in the hotel, I was going attend the convention either Friday or Saturday. I was hoping I could get an opinion as to which day would be better to attend. Like I said, it's my first time to AnimeNEXT...so I was hoping someone who's already been could help me out. Any input would help. Thankies! ^^

Mew_Pudding
06-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Saturday, most definitely. Thats when the masquerade and the dance is silly! =D Saturday`s are like always the best! n.n

Ravien
06-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Ok, this is my first time to AnimeNEXT and sadly I am a lot more broke then I would like...soooo, since I can't stay in the hotel, I was going attend the convention either Friday or Saturday. I was hoping I could get an opinion as to which day would be better to attend. Like I said, it's my first time to AnimeNEXT...so I was hoping someone who's already been could help me out. Any input would help. Thankies! ^^

Saturday. For some reason Saturday is the best day at all anime cons. Don't miss the costume contest ;)

DemonSquirrel
06-05-2004, 03:49 PM
u should look at the scheduale and see what's going on those days, and see what u'd like to attend. that can help u decided what day u rather go on.

Natalie
06-05-2004, 11:07 PM
yay for saturdays! definately agree. the cosplay and the dance are the REASONS i go. ^_^ so much fun!

Maester Seymour
06-06-2004, 10:54 PM
yay for saturdays! definately agree. the cosplay and the dance are the REASONS i go. ^_^ so much fun!

Couldnt have said it better myself, mistress ^_^ We're gna have so much fun at the cosplay!

Dragonrage
06-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Saturday. I live only an hour and away so i'll be commuting saturday is a great day to see things and check out the dealer's room. i like sundays though to , to get nice deals on leftovers in the dealers room.

echocharlie
06-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Saturday's are usually the only full days of the convention. From what I've seen, conventions open on Friday so you lose the whole morning. Then they close on Sunday, so you lose the whole night. But Saturday, glorious Saturday goes from 12:01am until 11:59pm. That's a full day of convention goodness.

Ginger Catgirl
06-14-2004, 09:33 AM
indeed.... *sigh* I wish wish wish I was free Saturday... silly me can only make it sunday >_< bwaaa. No fair.