PDA

View Full Version : Otakon Roomies Needed!!

Aya's Rose
06-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Anyone need a place to stay?? We're chillin at the Wyndham and in need of one or two people. P.M. Me, reply to this thread, or IM me on AIM: GremlinSama or SchuNeko. ^____^

Otakon: Yeah baby, yeah! :rockon:

Kitzaku
06-12-2004, 12:15 AM
*replys* xDD

I'm looking for a place to stay considering hotel rooms decided they felt like being sold out super fast *growl*

I'll be more than happy to dish out some cash and help pay for rooms!

Aya's Rose
06-12-2004, 01:01 AM
Coolies we'd be happy to have yah!! We're driving from Michigan and planning on being there by 5 or 6. Feel free to IM me if you have any other questions. As soon as I know I will give you the room number and such. ^_^ Can't wait to meet you!

Kitzaku
06-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Woot~! I'm driving over from Illinois, I don't know when I'll get there, though. (I might actually arrive on Thursday, though. Anyway, I added you to my AIM, we can sort out details n stuff. Yay! I'm glad to be aboard!

OmegaSupreme
06-14-2004, 09:09 PM
I am looking for a place to stay i am comming from virginia looking forward to it. Monbey really no issues just finding some place at a reasonable price :eeek:

Aya's Rose
06-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Well alrighty then peeps this room is booked!!! Sorry everyone, but we just can't fit any more :waaaah:

Aya's Rose
06-14-2004, 11:58 PM
*Chappel style "WHAT?!"* They are sold out of rooms!?! All the hotels around?
I don't think all of them are, just the more affordable ones.

Kitzaku
06-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Yes, just the affordable ones and the ones close to the convention center. No one wants to walk more than a few blocks just to get to the con, you know? Not to mention, I heard that there were a few other conventions going on at the SAME TIME. T_T

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 10:42 PM
I am interested, Please let me know please, im KOREAN AND i can share my pop n music games with u guys and ddr for the room. Please post or I/M me to let me know , ok ? thanks *check my profile too *