PDA

View Full Version : wasn't nami tamaki and tmr awesome!?...L'arc coming to US!?

animeJPOPPER
06-06-2004, 03:41 AM
If anyone went to see Pacific Media Expo's TMR and nami concert...wasn't it awesome!? I almost peed in my pants from excitement!! (J/K) But it was so awesome!! did anyone go? tell me what you guys thought!! Oh yeah! and I heard about L'arc en Ciel's new album coming out in June 29th!! Has anyone heard the Japanese version of "Smile"?? They might also be coming to the hollywood area!!??

AgentONeal
06-06-2004, 02:23 PM
If anyone went to see Pacific Media Expo's TMR and nami concert...wasn't it awesome!? I almost peed in my pants from excitement!! (J/K) But it was so awesome!! did anyone go? tell me what you guys thought!! Oh yeah! and I heard about L'arc en Ciel's new album coming out in June 29th!! Has anyone heard the Japanese version of "Smile"?? They might also be coming to the hollywood area!!??

Oh man, if L'Arc comes to Hollywood I will crap my pants. I'll be there, definitely.

Michi
06-06-2004, 03:37 PM
L'arc wouldn't be too surprising of a U.S. appearance. They did the Final Fantasy movie's ending theme and stuff, anyway, and their U.S. released Clicked 13 Best CD. So they began releasing stuff here way before T.M.R and everything else.

So yes. They should. I'd like that. ^_^

shogun
06-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Very tiny blurb at http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040607-00000014-sph-ent

Grav
06-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Sadly I didn't get to see TMR's second american apperance. I did get ot see him last year at otakon and even managed to get an autograph. If this performance was anything like last year's I'm certain everyone was dancing in the aisles and more than one person was belting out the lyrics or at least trying to.

I'd like to see a lot of bands come overseas. I think it would do the american music industry good to have more competition from actual talent. I've heard one too many clones on the radio lately and my car cd player doesn't like me enough to play some of my J-rock cds. That maybe a long way off but it ould be great.

I'd like to see hyde or ken harai in concert. I'm even more upset Malice Mitzer dissolved. That would be an intreasting performance.

I wonder what the reviews would say? DOes anyone knw if any newspapers did reviews on this concert?

Michi
06-07-2004, 12:37 AM
The PMX concert, at least for me, was a lot more energetic and happy than the Otakon concert. Having it in an actual arena really helped the mood. ^_^

AgentONeal
06-07-2004, 02:18 AM
Very tiny blurb at http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20040607-00000014-sph-ent

That'd be interesting if we could read it.... =P

Michi
06-07-2004, 03:13 AM
AgentONeal ~ You could always Babelfish (http://world.altavista.com/) it. :crylaugh: :bigtu:

Kenjiro
06-08-2004, 05:45 PM
There are rumors here and there of Laruku making it here....all I can say personally, is that August of next year is more apt to happening......but you didnt hear that from me.

Seriously. I could get into a lot of trouble if you heard that from me....so you didnt.

Michi
06-08-2004, 06:08 PM
So you're posting it to a public message board? :P

WanaVz
06-09-2004, 05:53 AM
That'd be interesting if we could read it.... =P

Its about TMR making a success at Anaheim and that he is singing the theme song for Spiderman 2 Japanese version ( as in same lyrics as American version but hes the one who will be singing it)

hmm.... I don't see anythiing l'arc related though...

Kenjiro
06-09-2004, 03:29 PM
So you're posting it to a public message board? :P

It makes perfect sense, doesnt it? I couldnt resist.

Actually, I'm allowed to spread the word. People can remember what I said, just not that I said it.