PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke Room Psychotics, UNITE

Teh Suu-chan
06-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Just wondering, who all went to the karaoke room? Also, if you saw 'THE WESTERN' or "We Need A Bigger O", and you want copies, go here (http://www.dasl33t.com). There's video available (as a warning, the files are HUGE, so you may want to right-click and save as...). Did anyone get any other photos? I know Jubei-chan did, but anyone else? ^^;; Hope to hear from y'all!

Pillowchii
06-06-2004, 10:14 AM
Just wondering, who all went to the karaoke room?

Hehe! I was not there this time, sadly ;_; I didn't have my music with me. But is you're going to AX, you'll find me and Ryan there pretty much contantly. ....Not so much for me, but for him. *twitch*

Michi
06-06-2004, 02:43 PM
I never even saw the karaoke room. O_O Usually at cons I check it out for at least a little bit, but I was soooo busy at PMX. Next year, then. Haha. How often was it open and how many people were around usually? :D

Recca-kun
06-06-2004, 03:04 PM
The karaoke room was open late; we went up there sometime after Saturday's PLC concert since Saeru was there and were hanging around until around 3-4. ^^;;

The highlights of the room for me would be how some of the Japanese PLC fans were there as well so they performed parapara to Saeru and Ayaka singing Gekiai Merry-Go-Round and then later borrowed my Prism CD to sing MEGATRON. Nabeshin allowing us to put the army of Mini-seeks in his afro was also amusing...

Michi
06-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Aww! I wish I had taken the time to hung out there. Haha. With my friend appearing at the con to surprise me and masquerade practice, I totally never even though about it. T_T

lemoned
06-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Those Japanese PLC fans were so fun XD! Especially the seek fan. :3!! That was actually my first time in a karaoke room ^^;;;

and... how did we all get seek?!

Ameria
06-07-2004, 12:19 PM
Yes! The Japanese PLC fans were so cute! And they parapara'd us all into shame! XD

And yes, I was in the karaoke room for a good portion of the time. One might remember me as the "Karaoke Ninja", the "Karaoke Pirate", or the "Karaoke Ninja-Pirate" with my band of straw hat scalliwags. :bigtu:

I had so much fun in there! *glomps the late night karaoke gang and everyone who was in/watched the contest*

Eliza
06-08-2004, 12:03 PM
I was in there Sunday evening/night/late late morning... XD didn't get a chance to make it in there on Saturday (but I sure wish I had). So I dunno if I spent enough time in there to be considered a "karaoke room psychotic..."

..but I sang a lot of songs even though my voice kept cracking from stage fright ^^;; so you can tell I can be a karaoke psycho anyway.

No photos from me, sadly, though I should have thought to take some of all the fun things that happened to my chaos hot pants. :3

Jubei-chan
06-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Teh Suu-chan!!! I have found you yet again! Wasn't that the Biggest "O" Ever!!! And it glowed and was rather hairy too! ... -_- ... >disturbed moment< ... I'm Back!!! Matt Matt missed a lot of fun while he was waiting in line for the concert! Best all time moment was Haruko's guitar solos, getting to sit on Sponge's shoulders and dancing to some song, and then getting BIG O stuck in my head to this very day!!!, oh yeah and the allowance of light switch rave stuff! It was awesome! I NED pics of me on Nabeshin's shoulders!!! PLEASE!!! >_<

Visual_Kyoist
06-09-2004, 11:56 AM
I was there.. um.. I watched the amazing Big O song and the Pillowcases I think.. Very amusing...

Later, my friends and I sang/paraparaed for Gekiai Merry Go Round.. I just stood there and tried to parapara to the song~

Ameria
06-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah for Light Switch Raves!!! *makes the alarm sound from the Big O theme* Woo woo woo woo woo woo!

Minerva
06-10-2004, 11:03 PM
Yup, me and Sponge...singing the Big O all weekend....

I find it humorous we did it twice in a row on Sunday. My lack of anime music knowledge knows no bounds!

~Bailey

Videl-chan
06-14-2004, 02:06 PM
The big O!!!!!!!

Yea, I was in there! Lotsa memories!

Mikei
06-18-2004, 02:40 AM
I came for the stale pizza and stayed for the love...

And to all who caught the "The Western". I love you all. Come back next year! :bigtu:

Reaver
12-30-2004, 12:30 AM
I did karaoke when I was at anime expo there, singing the end theme from Dragon Half XD

Mikei
12-31-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry, you sang at the PMX karaoke room? or did you sing at AX?

Cyan Bloodbane
01-21-2005, 04:29 PM
I was there with my Friend Ken. We sang the theme to Air Master......VERY LOUDLY. :skidude2:

Pillowchii
02-16-2005, 07:16 PM
I was there.. um.. I watched the amazing Big O song and the Pillowcases I think.. Very amusing...

Later, my friends and I sang/paraparaed for Gekiai Merry Go Round.. I just stood there and tried to parapara to the song~

LOL!!!! I totally remember you. It was joyness.

*hugs* I'm totally planning on bringing the house down this year, I've always wanted to strut my stuff (i sing professionally) and I got my hands on the karaoke version of Gackt's "Vanilla". XD

Ameria
02-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Ooooh, Vanillaaaaaaaa! T_T How I wish I could go back this year...

Pillowchii
02-21-2005, 04:05 PM
;_; Awe, sweetie, why not? Are you at least planning on going to AX?

Ameria
02-22-2005, 09:33 AM
No, no AX, either. ._. It's mostly fundage issues this year. I'm from Ohio so it's a pretty long distance to travel. Stupid Ohio. >.<