PDA

View Full Version : What events?

KaineMaxwell
06-06-2004, 06:16 PM
What events and shows you plan to attend at Next?

Hime no Toki
06-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Con Orientation is a must for me, as is the Masquerade. And I'm heading the YGO Photoshoot on Saturday, hoping for a good turnout. ^_^ I'm not really much for panels, unless they are fun and interactive...but I'll probably be wandering the dealer's room looking for manga and plushies most of the day. XD And going to VA signings and whatnot. Possibly entering Karaoke, but I'm shy so I might not. *^^* I guess I will have to check off which panels I might wish to attend so I know what I want to go to and then I also have to consider what my group wants to do.

*~Hime no Toki~*

StarDustShadow
06-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Definitely going to the masquerade (though i may be entering it, not sure yet) and the rave all night on Saturday (that's always one of my fav events at a con, and i'm hittin' it with some people from Tekkoshocon that had mad crazy energy and we tore it up ^^)

I'm hoping to get something signed by Richard, and the game shows are lots of fun! ^^ I'll probably go to Karaoke and watch for sure, i've got the same thing as Hime No Toki, i'm pretty shy when it comes to singing (i'm really self concious, maybe i'll just sing in the open karaoke and not the competition with the people who've had a little too much sake) ^^

I'm just planning to make it up as i go along when i get to the con, who knows where i'll end up? But the masquerade and dance are 110% definites! ^___^

*~Yunie~*

Sorahana
06-06-2004, 08:21 PM
Any panel Richard Cox is in lol xD;. The dubbing panel is a must for me as weel as thre signings that Richard Cox is at. He's my inspiration! Its because of him I want to become a VA myself someday!! I'll also do karaoke and the photoshoots and chill with my friends. I'd go to the masquerade, but I have to leave the con before it starts ;;.

KaineMaxwell
06-06-2004, 08:23 PM
I've never been to a rave, or a dance either for that matter, so I think I'll definitly try my first one out too!

DemonSquirrel
06-06-2004, 09:28 PM
the plushie workshop!

tristasusen
06-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Im going to the Gothic Tea Party, since most of my friend are going has well. I would like to go to the Plush workshop but Im not sure im going. Im going to the Dance SO I CAN PARTY!!!!!!! Im also going to the Yu Gi Oh photoshoot.I love pictures!!!

I also want to see some shows...then just walk around and take picture with people. Its only like 2 weeks away....... :bigtu:

Ravien
06-07-2004, 11:59 AM
the plushie workshop!

OMG...there's a plushie workshop??

*goes to look at schedule*

I <3 plushies

I'm going to that and the costume contest and the FF photoshoot and whatever else I get drug along to ;)

Darkside Blues
06-07-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm going to the YGO photoshoot (my Hysteric Fairy costume is in the making) and the Gothic Tea Party. I was hoping for a YGO tourney on Saturday, but apparently that was just a rumour.

KaineMaxwell
06-07-2004, 12:47 PM
I wanna buy my first plushie too while I'm at it!

hikura
06-07-2004, 02:48 PM
There is always the kimono workshop and the sake workshop.Though i do not know if i am going to the sake workshop cause it is during the masquerade.

TheAnarCHris
06-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Oi, what aren't I doing

Friday-
FFfandom panel
FF7 photoshoot
The cosplaying pool party

Saturday
FF8 photoshoot
Masquerade
FF8 formal PS

Sunday
Women and gaming panel.

Also I have to work the "WinkWear" table in the artist alley, home of N.a.W.'s ever so cute anime hats. Buy or die!

KaineMaxwell
06-08-2004, 11:36 AM
Also I have to work the "WinkWear" table in the artist alley, home of N.a.W.'s ever so cute anime hats. Buy or die!

With promotion like that, how could we not buy? ;)

marsie
06-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Friday:
Chris' Panel
SailorMoon Live Action Party
Anime Pool Party

Saturday:
Sailor Moon Fandom Panel (my panel) (As Super SailorNeptune)
Final Fantasy Photoshoot(Summoner Yuna)
Cosplay.com Photoshoot (as Marsie)
FF VIII Formal Photoshoot (SeeD Selphie)
Drunken SeeD party in my Room (look for drunk Selphie and Rinoa)
Sailor Moon Photshoot(supersailor neptune)

Sunday
Women in Gaming panel

TheAnarCHris
06-09-2004, 12:23 AM
[
Drunken SeeD party in my Room (look for drunk Selphie and Rinoa)
Sailor Moon Photshoot(supersailor neptune)

Sunday
Women in Gaming panel[/QUOTE]

Oh like I'm not gonna be shot to hell myself

CHris "Hey Carrie I didnt you u had a jigglypuff costume ::hicup::"

Marsiefan "CHris, that's the toilet you're talking to...."

CHris "I DID'NT TAKE NO SHARPEN IN NO DUBBA DUBBA TWO TO COME BACK TO A COUNTRY WHERE THE DAMN KIDS DONT STAY OFFA MY LAWN!!!!"

or something like that.....

marsie
06-09-2004, 03:23 AM
Marsie: So I says to the guy....*hiccup* SCREW theTurkey and don't you be tellin' me no different! I KNOWS my religion.

Carrie: *giggles in corner*

Chris: *alternates in arguing between mirror and toliet*

Demari: *hand to head and shakes head very Questis like*

TheAnarCHris
06-10-2004, 12:32 AM
BTw, why arent we calling this shin-ding the Garden festival? Bunch of SeeDs getting wasted and all that, we just need an irvine and some hot dogs and we're set XD.

KaineMaxwell
06-10-2004, 09:15 AM
whoops, wrong forum.

marsie
06-10-2004, 01:17 PM
LOL

definatly hot dogs and a video camera. and a cowboy hat.

TheAnarCHris
06-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Well, the hot dogs, should be a problem there's a deli in the area, we can always steal Mr. Wonderful Touji's Irvine hat, and u can have the video camera after I lead a drunken Rinoa and whatever other drunken female FF8 cosplayer to my room and...um...play yu-gi-oh, yes that it's....

hehe heart of the cards, baby.