PDA

View Full Version : Nan Desu Kan?

sharasun
06-07-2004, 01:09 AM
I checked all the Con forums and there didn't seem to be one for NDK, so I thought I'd start one here.

Nan Desu Kan, Sept 17-19 ( http://www.ndk.cc ) in Denver CO. Anyone here going? What are you cosplaying as?

I'm probably going, if I do, I'm deffinitely cosplay Selphie from FFVIII and possible Selphie from KH. Probably Noin from KKJ, and I'm also considering Raven from Teen Titans, and possibly Sakura from Naruto

As Selphie from VIII, I'd love to find an Irvine and get a pic with, and if possible, maybe we could figure out a FF photoshoot. The past couple cons I've been too have had one and I had lots of fun. It's amazing how many there are when you all get together in one spot. And all the different FF game characters we get is really neat, to see all the costumes and such.

The most recent con I was at also had a Naruto photo shoot and gathering,(I was not involved, no Naruto costumes yet for me) but one of the people I attended with and he had a lot of fun, they played Naruto poker or something, played a Naruto version of duck duck goose, and other fun stuff.

Maybe we could have a Naruto gathering as well.

Ideas and suggestions welcome!! I'd love to have get togethers at the con!!