PDA

View Full Version : Give me your opinion: Naruto Headband

Yu Mei Chun
06-07-2004, 01:29 PM
My new Cosplay Accessory:

Naruto Headband ^^

Could you please give me your opinion? The pictures of all the headbands are in http://meichun.fotopages.com

The last pictures would be two versions of my Headbands, if you could indicate which one looks better (especially about proportion).

Thank you ^^

xie-chan
06-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Doesn't look too bad. ^_^ I guess it really depends on the price.

Yu Mei Chun
06-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Doesn't look too bad. ^_^ I guess it really depends on the price.

I'm not advertising it, I don't sell abroad (only in Brazil). I just wanted opinion of people --"

xie-chan
06-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Oh, I'm not really in the market to buy a Naruto headband either. I was just saying.

They're nice enough, but whether it seems like something people would actually buy would depend on the price.

Yu Mei Chun
06-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Oh, I'm not really in the market to buy a Naruto headband either. I was just saying.

They're nice enough, but whether it seems like something people would actually buy would depend on the price.

The price for one when I sell it is 30 reais (something like 10 US dollars). ^^

Mako-san
06-18-2004, 08:39 PM
wow they look good, I like the one on the left, I thought the one on the right symbol was too small, but I like the choice of metal and you did a great job on leaf symbol!! I would definately buy one from ya if i needed one.

diamondscan
06-21-2004, 04:27 AM
I liked the ones on the right better. The one on the left seemed to big and I couldn't see the symbol that well. Maybe it was the lighting of the picture though, I couldn't really tell.