PDA

View Full Version : User moderation for photo galleries

Kusanagi
06-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but I know that myself and at least a few other members here on the boards have come under attacks from trolls who's entire purpose is to leave flames either on the board or in photo galleries. While the people may be banned, their comments in photo galleries are not.

As of now, the only way to get those comments taken down is to report them to a moderator, so instead of inconveniencing them, would it be possible to give users moderation priviledges over their own user galleries?

ZiggyB
06-08-2004, 06:50 PM
It's not an inconvenience, it is our job after all. :)

Please DO submit inappropriate comments to the moderators. Use the "report a photo" link or just PM one of the moderators and we will be glad to delete the offending comments and take a closer look at the troll in question.

It also helps us when they are reported so we can figure out if it's an isolated incident or if Admin should mass delete that user's posts from the photo gallery.

DigitalCactus
06-08-2004, 07:35 PM
then I would like to submit the ones that are on my sister and cousin's galleries... KeroChan and Daala, respectively...

I would like to thank Maryssa once again for doing the honour of removing the ones in my gallery.

Admin
06-08-2004, 07:44 PM
DC: PM links to the exact photos to a moderator and they'll be looked at. It's quicker for us when we don't have to surf through the whole gallery to find the bad comments.

DigitalCactus
06-08-2004, 09:32 PM
Ah-hah! Thou speaketh!!...XD Dont mind me haha

as for the linkage... will do cap'n.