PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans! Go!

ZiggyB
06-10-2004, 01:26 AM
Attention all Titans!

We're planning a Teen Titans group for Comic Con.

Here's a picture of us at LosCon. (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=99019)

If anyone else is wearing Teen Titans costumes, we should find a time to wear them together. :)

Duplicates are welcome!

So far, this is who we have (off the top of my head):

Beast Boy (Me)
Raven (Moo)
Starfire (AJ)
Blackfire (Richiied)

Ironically we don't have a Cyborg or a Robin.

Our Robin is in the UK on special assignment. ;-)

Post here if you're wearing a TT costume, and hopefully we can find each other! :)

Nietsche
06-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Darn that Mad Mod and his tricky 70's fashion accessories of DOOM!!! Capturing him will be keeping me busy for the time being...

signed,
your Robin

ZiggyB
06-10-2004, 03:53 PM
I guess that means you won't be able to make it to SDCC either huh? :(

Maryssa
06-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Oh I'm SO for this dude. I've been planning out starfire since LAST year. Just still trying to find the *perfect* fabric =p

ZiggyB
06-13-2004, 03:43 AM
Heheh, cool, let me know if you'll have it for Comic Con. :D

Reno_kun
06-13-2004, 03:51 AM
I'll do Terra she only appered in one episode but it will be fun to do her and technaliy she is part of the titains ne?

Maryssa
06-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Damn I just had a thought... it would be way cooler if I was Blackfire for the group... but I bought my wig a while back and I dont have a black one >.<

Mink
06-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Aw I love starfire too but too many would be yucky! I'll have to think about it...Im also trying to convince my friend to do Raven....

ZiggyB
06-14-2004, 05:15 PM
The more the merrier. Like I said, duplicates are welcome. :)

A J
06-14-2004, 05:26 PM
I think an army of Starfires would be hilarious. ^__^ We definitely need a robin to harass tho.

An army of Ravens would be cool too. Especially if they had different colored cloaks...

-no-
06-16-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm thinking about doing Beast Boy, but since there isn't a robin...Maybe I'll do that.

likephantoms
07-09-2004, 01:28 AM
My friend that is coming with me is going as Raven!

AzerathMetrion
07-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Kim, is that you? I knew I recognized the name. I'm LikePhantom's friend that's going as Raven. I still need to get everything though. I want to find the belt and stuff, but I don't have a whole lot of cash. What did your friend do for the belt and stuff underneath the cloak?

Zeni'sDaughter
07-11-2004, 12:59 AM
Is this gathering still going on? If so where and when? Saturday or sunday works for me since thats the only days im attending, saturday seems the best day to go because it has the most people which probably why the addmission is at its highest.

ZiggyB
07-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Yep! The gathering is still happening. I'm not sure what day it's on though. However, I've heard that Marv Wolfman has a panel on Friday. He's the creator of the original Teen Titans so I think it would be cool to do it then?

His panel is Friday at 1pm. How does that sound to everyone?

AzerathMetrion
07-12-2004, 07:57 PM
It sounds good to me. I think I can throw on my costume for an extra day...hey ZiggyB, I saw the pics of you and your friends as Titans and was wondering if perhaps you could tell me what Moo, your friend that was Raven, used for her brooch-like thing (the red and yellow circles). I've been trying to make one, but am clueless on how to start.

Dark Vision
07-12-2004, 10:16 PM
I'm thinking of making a robin costume, probably Robin III version instead of TT animated version. I prefer the bigger cape ^^

ZiggyB
07-18-2004, 02:31 PM
So there's going to be two Teen Titan related panels on Friday:
http://www.comic-con.org/Pages/CCI04-ProgFri.html

1:00-2:00 Marv Wolfman: From Idea to Script
For those who don't know Marv Wolfman is the original creator of Teen Titans.

4:30-6:00 Warner Bros. Animation All Action Panel: The Batman, Teen Titans, and Justice League Unlimited

So do people want to meet before or after one of these panels? I'm probably going to go to both, so it's sort of a moot point for me. ;-)

Friday, 1:00pm, Room 1B

How about right now, we meet up before the Marv Wolfman panel and get pictures afterwards? Hopefully with Marv? :) And then maybe walk around the dealer room for a bit? Assuming that there isn't another panel that you want to run off to. :)

If you can't make it that early then I'm not opposed to meeting at the second Teen Titans panel as well.

No pressure, if all else fails we can run into each other at the dealer room. :)

Dark Vision: That's great! I hope you can make it. And no, I don't care which Robin you do, it'll be cool either way. :D

I hope to see everyone there at Comic Con! :D

Dark Vision
07-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Unfortunately i can't do robin due to expenses. Cuz the spandex i want is 15 dollars a yard, plus i had some strange ideas for the belt (which includes an oxyen breathing scuba thingie, yeah i'm crazy and stupid) so i can't do it til i get my next payday.

ZiggyB
07-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Don't worry about it.

It'll be good to see you at the con either way. :)

moo
07-21-2004, 03:56 AM
<snip>wondering if perhaps you could tell me what Moo, your friend that was Raven, used for her brooch-like thing (the red and yellow circles). I've been trying to make one, but am clueless on how to start.

Red part is a vintage glass jewel I found in a bead shop. The gold part is a button painted gold. Sandwich together with epoxy and ta da, instant brooch.

~~~

Ob-on topic rambling: I'll be at the TT gathering. Please ignore the bruises on my knees and shins. it was a tough battle against Slade. Yeah, that's it.

Squall
07-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Ziggy - I unfortunately won't have my costume done due to lack of time and money. I hope to have it for next year tho, or maybe sometime later this year. ~_~

Huy - You gotta come with me to the garment district sometime. They got better prices and selections up there.

ZiggyB
07-21-2004, 03:15 PM
Squall: Don't worry about it, we'll just have to do it at another con or next CC. We're still trying to get our Robin to come to the states. :)

BTW, I went and submitted a time to the stickied gathering list.

Kusanagi
07-21-2004, 03:31 PM
I'd love to make a cyborg some day. Either that, or Nightwing...

Come to think of it, I might just be able to pull off a Nightwing, but I doubt it...I'll be rushing to get my latest Kurama outfit finished for the funimation panels...

Tetsugyu
07-26-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm so sad I missed this gathering. I couldn't even make SDCC though. Well, maybe next year. It'd be good to join in with some Justice League cosplayers. It reminds me of my idea to cosplay as Batman: The Animated Series Penguin. Heck...I'd rather do Mad Hatter (voiced by the late Roddy McDowel) if I droped some pounds. Oh well.

robin20
08-28-2004, 06:59 AM
i would be perfect for your group but.... i live in Georgia...

UserBlackRose
08-28-2004, 07:04 AM
Aw, I hope some one makes a NightWing for your group. And the Aqua Lad is really impressive and shiney!

robin20
08-29-2004, 06:34 AM
if you want to see my costume look at my profile..
sorry if you cant see it too good i took that picture with a web cam

robin20
08-29-2004, 02:19 PM
I got 4 better photos of me posted in the member gallaries.. I hope ya like em!

ZiggyB
08-30-2004, 06:42 PM
This thread was for a Teen Titans gathering at Comic Con 2004. Since that is already over, there's no farther need for this thread.