View Full Version : Ayane from Dead or Alive 2 Screen Shots

11-27-2002, 01:46 AM
Hi all... I got a request to do screen captures of Ayane from Dead or Alive 2, so I went ahead and did it for all of her unlockable costumes.

It's online now if anyone else needs reference shots for a costume. I might do the other characters if I have time, of if anyone has any requests.

If you found the site helpful give me a yell. :)

11-27-2002, 02:12 AM
Wow... that is... amazingly thorough. Just, wow! You could get people to do every version of Ayane!! How cool would that be?? ^_^ *imagines an Ayane fighting squad*

If I knew for sure I would do a DoA character, I might request one... but I wouldn't want to make you go through the hassle unless I was sure. Still, nice resource!!

11-27-2002, 02:37 AM
amazingly through? I think that's just a nice way of saying obsessively anal. ;) Because now that I look at it? I should have included the default outfit as well. <sigh> :)

Mmmm, the Ayane Fighting Squad.... ok, I can die a happy man now. ;D That would be so awesome!

Speaking of which I'm really looking forward to the DOA gathering at Katusucon that Eurobeat King is setting up, maybe I'll see that at Katsu! :D

No no, go ahead and request. I won't promise that it'll be done anytime soon. :) It takes a while to unlock everything so I can do it a small chunk at a time.

11-27-2002, 10:32 AM
Thank you so much Ziggy for doing this!!! I wanted to cosplay ayane's outfits really bad. Now I have pics to base it on!! Thanks!

*needs to make list of outfits* I think Ayane will be the last one I do for this next year. 6 new outfits....

Edit---Okay after looking at the pics, my next goal is I am going to make all those outfits! I can't pick just one. What's even better is I haven't seen people do those other outfits. YAY!!!

11-28-2002, 03:59 AM
katchoo24: Hahaha! That would be very cool. :)

You know, if you do costume 6 or 8 I'll be your best friend forever! ;D

Seriously though, good luck. I can't wait to see them. :D

What are your other costumes on your list?

11-28-2002, 06:33 PM
Make sure to post here when that DOA gathering is going to happen at Katsu, I would enjoy seeing all the DOA costumes and get some pictures ^^v

11-29-2002, 12:13 AM
Oh I'm sure Eurobeat King will post a time and place. It's still a bit off yet. :) Which reminds me, I guess I should get my airline tickets in order. |-)

Aoshi Shinomori
11-29-2002, 12:55 AM
ohhhh Ayane....

12-03-2002, 03:49 PM
soooo dreamy

12-03-2002, 11:43 PM
As a fan of Helena, I'm just gonna scowl at all you Ayane lovers out there. *glares at you all* OK done =D

12-04-2002, 12:18 AM
Oh don't be like that, we're all one big DOA family. ;)

I'll try to get more screen shots of characters up when I find the time. This is finals week and I'm already spending waaay too much time on cosplay.com. :)

Any requests... or was Daitenshi post a "hint" for Helena's costumes? :)

Her last wrestling one is... scary. :O

Edit: Oops, I didn't mean Helena's last outfit, I ment Tina... which makes this post just unintelleagable... doh. :)

12-04-2002, 12:22 AM
lol...so ziggy which cons will you be at so I know to have the outfits ready for? hehe

12-04-2002, 12:27 AM
Oh I'm going to a lot of them, most of them in California though. I have an updated list on my web site, but currently it's:

Anime North
Bay Con
Anime Expo
LosCon (maybe)

Oh, how's your gamingangels site coming along? I remeber saying I'd love to join a gaming cosplay group. :D

Tell me which cons you'll be going to as well. We should get together. :>

12-04-2002, 03:05 AM
It wasn't a hint, but now that you mention it I wouldn't mind =D

12-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Hehe, ok, I can start playing through Helena. I've always liked the fact that he has that crouching stance... it's neat. :)

12-08-2002, 03:56 AM
I happen to find a site that covers the DOA3 characters and their costumes. In case anyone was wondering what the new costumes looks like... here ya go. :)

For me, I'm glad to know that Zack is still pretty much the same, though the symbol on his chest is more of an atomic looking then the the one I have. I dunno, I still like DOA2's look better... but I digress... :)

Edit: Oh here's a site that has a pic of all of the DOA2 costumes. It's just one picture per costume, so not enough to actually make a costume from, but you get an idea of them all. :)

I'm not obsessed... really... :)

01-03-2003, 02:22 PM
hey would kill for the screenshots for helena, my friend wants her black and red costume.

01-03-2003, 08:08 PM
I'm working on it... slowly. :)

But class and work starts soon, so weeeee. :)

As for Helena's black/red costume, I think I have it already unlocked, so I'll look about putting up captures.

01-03-2003, 08:38 PM
cool man, thanks a lot, you could do the alternate version of it too, that would be very useful as well