PDA

View Full Version : Ayane from Dead or Alive 2 Screen Shots

ZiggyB
11-27-2002, 02:46 AM
Hi all... I got a request to do screen captures of Ayane from Dead or Alive 2, so I went ahead and did it for all of her unlockable costumes.

It's online now if anyone else needs reference shots for a costume. I might do the other characters if I have time, of if anyone has any requests.

If you found the site helpful give me a yell. :)

http://www.divideby0.com/cosplay/resources/doa2/

Celine
11-27-2002, 03:12 AM
Wow... that is... amazingly thorough. Just, wow! You could get people to do every version of Ayane!! How cool would that be?? ^_^ *imagines an Ayane fighting squad*

If I knew for sure I would do a DoA character, I might request one... but I wouldn't want to make you go through the hassle unless I was sure. Still, nice resource!!

ZiggyB
11-27-2002, 03:37 AM
amazingly through? I think that's just a nice way of saying obsessively anal. ;) Because now that I look at it? I should have included the default outfit as well. <sigh> :)

Mmmm, the Ayane Fighting Squad.... ok, I can die a happy man now. ;D That would be so awesome!

Speaking of which I'm really looking forward to the DOA gathering at Katusucon that Eurobeat King is setting up, maybe I'll see that at Katsu! :D

No no, go ahead and request. I won't promise that it'll be done anytime soon. :) It takes a while to unlock everything so I can do it a small chunk at a time.

katchoo
11-27-2002, 11:32 AM
Thank you so much Ziggy for doing this!!! I wanted to cosplay ayane's outfits really bad. Now I have pics to base it on!! Thanks!

*needs to make list of outfits* I think Ayane will be the last one I do for this next year. 6 new outfits....

Edit---Okay after looking at the pics, my next goal is I am going to make all those outfits! I can't pick just one. What's even better is I haven't seen people do those other outfits. YAY!!!

ZiggyB
11-28-2002, 04:59 AM
katchoo24: Hahaha! That would be very cool. :)

You know, if you do costume 6 or 8 I'll be your best friend forever! ;D

Seriously though, good luck. I can't wait to see them. :D

What are your other costumes on your list?

psythe
11-28-2002, 07:33 PM
Make sure to post here when that DOA gathering is going to happen at Katsu, I would enjoy seeing all the DOA costumes and get some pictures ^^v

ZiggyB
11-29-2002, 01:13 AM
Oh I'm sure Eurobeat King will post a time and place. It's still a bit off yet. :) Which reminds me, I guess I should get my airline tickets in order. |-)

Aoshi Shinomori
11-29-2002, 01:55 AM
ohhhh Ayane....

SpPANDA
12-03-2002, 04:49 PM
soooo dreamy

Daitenshi
12-04-2002, 12:43 AM
As a fan of Helena, I'm just gonna scowl at all you Ayane lovers out there. *glares at you all* OK done =D

ZiggyB
12-04-2002, 01:18 AM
Oh don't be like that, we're all one big DOA family. ;)

I'll try to get more screen shots of characters up when I find the time. This is finals week and I'm already spending waaay too much time on cosplay.com. :)

Any requests... or was Daitenshi post a "hint" for Helena's costumes? :)

Her last wrestling one is... scary. :O

Edit: Oops, I didn't mean Helena's last outfit, I ment Tina... which makes this post just unintelleagable... doh. :)

katchoo
12-04-2002, 01:22 AM
lol...so ziggy which cons will you be at so I know to have the outfits ready for? hehe

ZiggyB
12-04-2002, 01:27 AM
Oh I'm going to a lot of them, most of them in California though. I have an updated list on my web site, but currently it's:

Katsucon
Anime North
Bay Con
Fanime
Anime Expo
Comic-Con
Ani-Magic
LosCon (maybe)

Oh, how's your gamingangels site coming along? I remeber saying I'd love to join a gaming cosplay group. :D

Tell me which cons you'll be going to as well. We should get together. :>

Daitenshi
12-04-2002, 04:05 AM
It wasn't a hint, but now that you mention it I wouldn't mind =D

ZiggyB
12-04-2002, 02:03 PM
Hehe, ok, I can start playing through Helena. I've always liked the fact that he has that crouching stance... it's neat. :)

ZiggyB
12-08-2002, 04:56 AM
I happen to find a site that covers the DOA3 characters and their costumes. In case anyone was wondering what the new costumes looks like... here ya go. :)

http://doa3.fateback.com/index.html

For me, I'm glad to know that Zack is still pretty much the same, though the symbol on his chest is more of an atomic looking then the the one I have. I dunno, I still like DOA2's look better... but I digress... :)

Edit: Oh here's a site that has a pic of all of the DOA2 costumes. It's just one picture per costume, so not enough to actually make a costume from, but you get an idea of them all. :)

http://doa.tenkoku.com/

I'm not obsessed... really... :)

belial13
01-03-2003, 03:22 PM
hey would kill for the screenshots for helena, my friend wants her black and red costume.

ZiggyB
01-03-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm working on it... slowly. :)

But class and work starts soon, so weeeee. :)

As for Helena's black/red costume, I think I have it already unlocked, so I'll look about putting up captures.

belial13
01-03-2003, 09:38 PM
cool man, thanks a lot, you could do the alternate version of it too, that would be very useful as well