PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden 2: New Leaf Academy cosplayers?

Shadra D
11-27-2002, 08:01 AM
So this is a crazy idea I had, but with the influx of all the Harry Potter Hogwarts uniforms cosplayers, I thought we could use something a little more.. colorful.

Wouldn't it be fun to choose a character from Suikoden 2, or hell, any Suikoden, just to make it fun, and make New Leaf Academy uniforms? That was my favorite mission in the second game, I just loved the idea of the kids going to school.. It amused me to no end, for some reason.

Personally, I think I'd end up going as Riou (the official name of the Hero character) or possibly Luc... It depends, I think, on whatever convention we'd be doing it at (Before the summer my hair will be longer, I think, so I could do Luc... or I could always get a wig.. anyway)

Basically the cosplay would be making the uniform, and whatever identifiable facial features that the character has, or possible accessories.. for instance, Riou would have that circlet, or Luc his own little circlet thing.. Millie could have a little Bonapart or maybe she'd insist on her had, Nanami would be wearing her little pink headband.. Futch could be there, with his little dragon knight circlet (though he only gets to go in the game if you used the Matilda glitch *laughs* ^^;;; )

You know, a Flik to act as their guardian would be awesome, too >D I think this would be more of a challenge to cosplayers to see if you could pull off an identifiable cosplay in another costume.

Hmm hmm.. So, is anyone interested in something like this? Possible conventions would be AKon, maybe Katsucon (if there is time!), AX, Otakon, or maybe even waiting until next fall again, for something like Nekocon. Either way, I'd like to see whose interested first!

Celine
11-27-2002, 09:44 AM
That's a cute idea... Where have you seen clear pictures of the uniforms? Or would you base them off Nina's design? I guess traditionalist cosplayers could always do Nina or Emilia... ^_^

Sami
11-27-2002, 09:46 AM
AHHH I LOVE THIS IDEA!! *faints with happiness* LOL I'd love to maybe do Millie! I've always wanted to cosplay her but I'm not up to the skill level of making that strange bodysuit she wears.. ^^;;

But that is an emphatic "yes!" on my part! Go Suikoden!!

Rosiel
11-27-2002, 10:53 AM
> maybe Katsucon (if there is time!)

Schu will bite you if you run away from the WK... >__>

As for new leaf... when you said that I had a vision of a very peeved Seed wearing Nina's uniform. Oh, the mental picture! LMAO.

Sami
11-27-2002, 04:54 PM
> As for new leaf... when you said that I had a vision of a very peeved Seed wearing Nina's uniform. Oh, the mental picture! LMAO.

ROFL! Maybe I could re-use Culgan's wig again.. *laughs*

Rosiel
11-27-2002, 04:56 PM
> ROFL! Maybe I could re-use Culgan's wig again.. *laughs*

So we can be Seed and Culgan attempting to infiltrate New Leaf? I mean if they are dumb enough to find Shiro was Flik's son, I guess they could believe that the HIghland Generals are schoolgirls! LOL

Shadra D
11-27-2002, 08:09 PM
LMAO, I won't run awaaaay ;;;_;;;

But Nina's uniform would be the pattern for the girls, yes, and I've a decent idea of what the boy's uniforms look like (greeeen jackets *_*;; ) But I would LOVE to see Seed and Culgan in uniforms... Ahem. Any kind of uniforms ~____~;;;; I think we would really need a Flik to top it off, though >D Bahaahah! Okay, now I'm excited!

Sami
11-27-2002, 10:20 PM
LOL, that would be pretty amusing.. hmmm... >) *plotting, LOL*

khamryn
11-28-2002, 01:20 AM
I'll volunteer to do Flik in uniform if I have a Nina. XD

Edit- in or out of it even. @@ lol

Shadra D
11-28-2002, 04:37 AM
I think Flik would hang himself before he got in a uniform like that.. unless he saw Seed and Culgan... LMAO, Rosi, Sami, you -have- to do that, you realize. And no shaving your legs, either *DIES* j/k ~_~;

Well, I think we can ask Nicole if she wouldn't mind getting in her hated Nina costume one last time... ~.~

khamryn
11-28-2002, 11:10 AM
Shadra- True. ^_^ Run screaming into the sunset. ^___^ Hehe. Sidenote: Matt told me to watch Nina and Flik's unite thing... its really cute. XD

Sami
11-28-2002, 11:18 AM
> LMAO, Rosi, Sami, you -have- to do that, you realize. And no shaving your legs, either *DIES* j/k ~_~;

MY PRIDE! Actually, since I'll be wearing pants (Culgan gave me a steely glare when I mentioned the skirt, LOL) no one will notice my girllegs! Yay!

LOL Nina's actually cute in that unite, when she can't stop spinning.. ^^;

Rosiel
12-02-2002, 11:30 AM
> LMAO, Rosi, Sami, you -have- to do that, you realize. And no shaving your legs, either *DIES* j/k ~_~;

But then everyone will know I'm not a real red-head and that I dye my hair to match my rage rune!

> MY PRIDE! Actually, since I'll be wearing pants (Culgan gave me a steely glare when I mentioned the skirt, LOL) no one will notice my girllegs! Yay!

Hmm... Seed is huffing and puffing but I am seriously thinking of a skirt, complete with the armored boots.

As for Flik and Nina's unite attack, I always thought that putting both of them in a party was complete and total cruelty, so I never saw it. ^__^

khamryn
12-02-2002, 11:59 AM
Rosiel- Its really amusing. ^_^ I only did it cuz Matt told me to. :D Haha.

Sami
12-02-2002, 12:02 PM
> But then everyone will know I'm not a real red-head and that I dye my hair to match my rage rune!

LMAO!! I'd actually rather make a skirt than pants (there's less room for error).. oh lord..

Rosiel
12-02-2002, 12:04 PM
> I'd actually rather make a skirt than pants (there's less room for error)..

I'd rather make pants than a skirt... Although I already have a black skirt with a red trim... or is it a red skirt with a black trim? o_O

(Obviously, my skirts are rarely worn.)