PDA

View Full Version : AnimeFEST

Madrox
06-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Anybody going to Anime Fest? www.animefest.org Think this needs its own subsection.

Anna
06-12-2004, 05:05 PM
I'm plan to.

HuongStar
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM
For a local convention, I always have a hard time making it to AnimeFEST. I should be there this year though...

aznaphrodite
06-15-2004, 05:38 PM
I'm thinking of going. I've been meaning to visit Texas anyway and Johnny Yong Bosch is one of the guests so I might come. I heard it's a small con but it's a big deal for me since this is my first con outside of Southern California!

HuongStar
06-18-2004, 09:40 AM
I'm thinking of going. I've been meaning to visit Texas anyway and Johnny Yong Bosch is one of the guests so I might come. I heard it's a small con but it's a big deal for me since this is my first con outside of Southern California!
It seems to be run fairly well and they've also got a great line-up this year. :bigtu:

Digital Blush
06-27-2004, 04:28 AM
i might go to animefest, madrox! i'll bump into you again. wee. i didnt know you were that neji, dosu137 told me afterward i was like 'what!' lol wish me luck that i can go O_O i'll be bringing my Hinata costume, Sasuke, and my new Shugo from .hack//DUSK

RuthlessJS
06-27-2004, 09:18 AM
I will be there. :)

I went last year and it was a nice con. Kind of small but they had a great guest list...they invited Move (Initial D music) and had Ramen and Rice perform(California anime and video game music performers). It was small but had a laidback feel to it. You will enjoy it. :)

Kagz
06-29-2004, 01:42 PM
I should have my Eclair costume finishe by then too. So well in true Eclair spirit.... TA DA! *large poof of smoke and I am here* heh heh... thats gonna be a fun one.... but Tiff enjoys pinching me as Lumiere to much. Well anyways enough about that who is everyone going as? I gotta keep my eyes out for that.

~Kagz

Tomoko
06-30-2004, 01:43 PM
Hiya! I'm going and I'll probably be taking my two FFX-2 costumes and my Lumiere from Kiddy Grade!

Kagz
06-30-2004, 04:36 PM
YAY A LUMIERE.... please dont pinch me too hard. T.T My other Lumiere loves to pinch me.... it hurts. But I am looking forward to seeing you there!

Kagz

Tomoko
06-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Hee hee! I won't pinch you. Elegance! El-e-gance!!! hee hee

bluesummers73
07-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm going =)
I'll be Lucifel in a small (eheh 3 people so far) Angel Sanctuary group...

Kortnie Li
07-07-2004, 07:32 PM
^o^ I'm going! I was there last year, I was Freya with my friend as Chii. This year I'm going with an Inuyasha group.

AoKoneko
07-13-2004, 10:37 AM
Anybody going to Anime Fest? www.animefest.org Think this needs its own subsection.
Of course We'll be going.

Hope ta see ya all there ^^V jayanyan.

Cosplay list-
PSOH-
AoKoneko-Eva from PSOH mermaid form.
Ceres- Eva Human wedding dress form.

SC5 vers2
Ceres-Ulala
AoKoneko- Pudding

Sailor Stars-
AoKoneko-Sailor Star Fighter

FFX2-
Ceres-Paine.
AoKoneko- Paine maybe, Rikku maybe.

EGL- ^.~ you'll just have to come to AF find out.

Utena the Movie-Dance Battle costumes
Ceres- Utena Dulest
AoKoneko-Anthy H the Rose Bride
(Iv made a Chu Chu costume for my kitty. So shes going to cosplay as well ^^ heheh)

~AK~

HuongStar
07-14-2004, 03:53 PM
I think I'm going to dust off my old Faye costume in honor of Beau Billingsley & Steve Blum. Other than that, I'll probably wear Haku (Naruto) and Yukino Miyazawa (Kare Kano).

miroku_1
07-14-2004, 05:02 PM
ill try but i probably wont :lost:

Zanial
07-15-2004, 06:40 PM
I'm hoping to make it back to good ole' Texas to see a bunch of my friends and see who all has lost the bet of how long it would take me to move back. (They started a pool against me)

Asmaria
07-17-2004, 11:19 AM
I'll be at Animefest :D I'm reviving an old Amelia costume from Slayers. I'm also going to be Ami from Sailor Moon, and if I can manage to not destroy my wig in the learning process of styling it, Usagi in casual clothes too. But I am not sure what days yet. ^_^;

miroku_1
07-17-2004, 01:03 PM
im not going because my brothers wedding

AoKoneko
12-17-2004, 12:53 AM
Hallo
I'm still looking for my friend
Heres his cosplay pic. If youve seen him please let me know. He has my wallet.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=246722
Thank you ever so much please do take care
bai te bais
~AK~