PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade Participants -- READ ME!

SailorMo
06-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Note to all participants: Please reread and understand the FAQ, rules and weapons policy posted on our website beforehand.

This is a timeline and procedure outline for masquerade participation.

Registration and check-in/music submission hours:
Friday: 3pm – 7pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm

* The registration table will be located next to the Info Desk.
* ALL participants are required to sign a waiver. If a member of a group is under age 16, a parent or guardian must be present to sign the waiver.
* Submit any music required for your presentation with your registration form. Label all media with your name so it may be returned to you after the masquerade.
* If you wish to be judged for craftsmanship, you will need to make an appointment when you submit your registration form.
* All participants must check-in to receive their “backstage pass”. If a participant is under age 16, a parent or guardian must also receive a “backstage pass”.

Special Note to all those who preregistered: You MUST check-in during these hours or your entry will be dropped.

Craftsmanship judging:
Friday: 6pm – 9pm
Saturday: 11am – 4pm

* By appointment only.
* Located in Topaz, which is a back room accessible from the bar or restaurant
* You are required to bring AT LEAST ONE color reference picture. Any reference materials will be returned to you.
* You are not required to wear your costume during judging.

Line-up for the Masquerade:
* All participants (and parents/guardians, if applicable) must report to Video 2 no later than 6:30pm for roll call and seating. Be on time or your entry WILL be dropped.
* Only those with a “backstage pass” are permitted in the room.

Audience seating will begin at 7pm.

The Masquerade is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm.

This timeline is, of course, subject to change! :D

echocharlie
06-11-2004, 09:47 PM
Very informative. :P

Mew_Pudding
06-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Thank yuu for posting that! ^.^ I probly woulda never read it on the website. XD;;

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-12-2004, 08:55 AM
For backstage, will the parents have to be with their children under 16 backstage the whole time? I'm 15, and I'll be backstage with my brother, who's 12, but I kinda wanted my mom to tape the masquerade for me...

SailorMo
06-12-2004, 09:33 AM
For backstage, will the parents have to be with their children under 16 backstage the whole time? I'm 15, and I'll be backstage with my brother, who's 12, but I kinda wanted my mom to tape the masquerade for me...

Well, "backstage" isn't really backstage. It's one side of the ballroom, like we've done the past 2 years. ^^;; Don't worry, your Mom will definitely be able to tape it. Due to convention policy, we just need a parent/guardian nearby, that's all.