PDA

View Full Version : Freya (Chobits) Costume

Kerret
06-13-2004, 07:17 AM
I'm planning on being the mystical twin of our favourite char, Dark Chii. My friend is being Chii and has her costume done already!

Ears-Need to make or buy these cheap....how?

Hair beads and wig- HELP. PLEASE.

Costume- It's in Book 2, but I really am having trouble with the crisscrosses and such.

Makeup- No clue, X_x

Please help me, anything is okay!

Kerret

Altara
03-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm doing a cosplay too, but I can't help you on the dress since I commisioned mine from a professional; I do, however, have a link that will provide you with super-cute Chii ears for $3.00 or less!

Here it is! Super-easy, too! (http://chii-ears.tripod.com/)

I also can say that if you live in Southern California, my friend Inu-Chan00 knows about a wig warehouse that has pre-styled AND Unstyled wigs. So feel free to PM me if you want the name!

Anna_Chan
03-02-2005, 09:37 PM
I created a pretty Chii on my own, you can check it out on my gallery!! ^^ I'll try to help you with the crosses 'n' stuff, but I need ta see a pic of this version of Freya first, pleez

Mystic Blossom
03-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Yes, as Anna said, a piccie would be superbly cool. We could help you a lot more if we knew which costume you're talking about. I'm looking through volume 2 right now, trying to find these criss-crosses you speak of, and I have had no luck, so you must know something I don't :razz: