PDA

View Full Version : Funny how...

Blade
05-09-2002, 04:19 PM
Isn't it funny how Yaoi-con is in San Fransico...??? *coughs*smiles widely* Gay guys...:skidude2:

Adella
05-09-2002, 04:56 PM
It sure makes a lot of sense to me. ^_^

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 06:22 PM
hehe... i think it worked out fabulously like that. We should get one going in Hillcrest! ohohoho :rofl:

MegaMako
05-09-2002, 07:59 PM
There were some gay guys there, but there were mostly girls attending. ^^ There was bunches of Dojin in the dealer's room. Was pretty crazy.

I was a little freaked out when I was asked to pose for pictures from a few guys that were looking a little too interested.. :eek:

But, yeah.. You are right! :) LOL It is the place to hold the Con, for sure.

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Oh my!! Poor you! :thumbsup: Im nto really surprised that it was mostly girls though...

Damn, cant wait till i can get to Yaoi-con (damn age laws ._.) and Yuri-con too!! *laugh*

MegaMako
05-09-2002, 09:05 PM
MyuMyu:

> Oh my!! Poor you! Im nto really surprised that it was mostly girls though...

Yeah.. I was glad that it was mostly girls. :) I had a few buddies that were there as well. We had a great time cosplaying. :thumbsup:

The good news is that the con is just going to keep getting larger every year for you. :) So when you finaly go, it will be worth it.

Michi
05-09-2002, 09:49 PM
I wasn't old enough last year ~ so I attended but didn't register. :dance:

I want to write an e-mail to them saying they should let at least 16+ attend... I mean, come on. Discriminating against younger fans for a con that's regarding something that's discriminated against!! There would be seperate badges, one for 17 and under and one for 18 and over. They'd be different colors, and 17 and under wouldn't be able to get into certain video rooms and etc. They'd also need parental signed permission along with their registration form. I've been meaning to present this idea for a while, because I want to participate in the masquerade this year but I STILL won't be old enough. :(

MegaMako
05-09-2002, 10:45 PM
Michi:

That is a really good idea about the color badges. Hmmm.. Maybe if we all send them emails, they will do something about it.

Kuja
05-10-2002, 03:41 AM
I would have attended with Mega Mako last year but my best friend was getting married that same weekend. :drink:

Adella
05-12-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by MyuMyu
hehe... i think it worked out fabulously like that. We should get one going in Hillcrest! ohohoho :rofl:

I think the guys in hillcrest would revolt, then run to Lips. Lol!!! That would be pretty fun though running around Hillcrest in costume. Although people might get irritated cuz of the whole Comic Con scene thinking we're taking over.

Kenshin Ken
05-13-2002, 01:43 PM
^^; I was at Yaoi con, my self..( man..I'm REALLY late on this topic lol ) what's scarier than the thought of going there ...was that ^^;; ..*hangs his head in shame* gettign tricked itno wearing a kimono... and then getting a picture taken of it on you.... ^^;; << ( yup.. that's kimono boy here ^^; )

MyuMyu
05-13-2002, 09:19 PM
kekeke....Do you really think the hillcrest bois would be so upset? no, dont answer that XD must.....get...too hillcrest........

Funniest thing, i was at El Camino Mall today (up here where i live in hicks-ville sandiego) in the walden books, and they had a gay books section.

me: *__________________________* <3<3<3

Yaoi fangirl that i am, i was massively insanely happy. Then an old man picked up a book from the section and started reading.

me: :eek: /:omfg:

..i thought id share that ^^;;;;;;

Kenshin Ken - welcome to the topic =D *throws a kimono on you* XD

MegaMako
05-13-2002, 09:30 PM
Is this the Kenshin Ken that I remember? Did you hang out with me and Chris? I know a few Kens out there. ^^