PDA

View Full Version : AB '05 "Firefly" group

Gale
06-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Kari G. and I have been planning on meeting up to do a Firefly (a TV series by Joss Whedon) duo dressing as the characters Kaylee and River (or, Kari, are you going to be Inara?).

In any case, I was wondering if there was any more interest in meeting us there. We were thinking of going to the movie Serenity (based on Firefly) in costume at some point too.

ZhangoSqu
06-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Wow, thats a cool idea, I'm a pretty big Firefly fan (only recently though, although maybe its good I missed Fox's butchering of the series), and while I more then likely won't do a costume from it, I'd like to see the costumes and get pictures of you guys. I think its an awesome idea ^_^

JacksUsername
06-18-2004, 04:18 AM
I love the costumes from the show and liked the whole sci-fi/western looking costumes....i'd probably go if a group gets together ^_^

Gale
06-18-2004, 08:42 PM
I love the costumes from the show and liked the whole sci-fi/western looking costumes....i'd probably go if a group gets together ^_^

from the look of your gallery, if your hair isn't still blond you'd make a good simon....and if it is then just get a red jumpsuit and a hawaiian shirt and say you're wash! XD

JacksUsername
06-20-2004, 02:37 AM
it would be dark once again for the movie and Anime boston at that time....I'm still debating between Simon and Mal though....Simon's awesome, but running around as Mal would be a helluva lot of fun too.

*gets to pondering on costumes*

Gale
06-21-2004, 12:17 PM
yah...there's just something about that "Captain Tightpants" that is pretty tempting...lol XD