PDA

View Full Version : Tenten's (Naruto) pants - Colour help?

Mekou
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Tenten has magical pants! I've seen them become a dark green, then black, then dark blue...hehe. ^^ I know that it has to do with the "lighting" of each scen but that only elimates black for not being the REAL colour of her pants.

I've seen them be blue and green in the same episode. ^^ Or perhaps I just interpret colours differently? *shrug*

Anyhoo, my question is what do you all think is the best colour to choose for accuracy's sake? I'm leaning towards the dark green. And in the event I am unable to find suitable fabric, what should my backup be?

Thanks in advance! ^_^\\//

Kagematsuri
06-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Personally, I'd go with a good navy. It might just be the computer settings, but I think they do look more blue.

Amy the Yu
06-13-2004, 10:43 PM
I agree with dark green. They're really dark as hell green though, so they tend to well...change colours depending on how dark your screen is. I actually altered old lady pants for this cosplay...but the colour was right.

I don't think the pants are a focal point of her outfit though. Get the shirt right...and I've seen so many badly done shirts. And her hair's a biggie.

I actually decided that since I wanted to get bangs, I might as well get it cut like hers, so I more or less decided on the style to cut my bangs just for the Gai Team group cosplay (along with Temari beating me up and making me play dead all though Ghettocon) and I did the doughnut buns with my waist length hair (which worked out well).

For the buns, use hair nets...those things are gold.

Mekou
06-14-2004, 01:11 AM
I already have the shirt done, which is why my next focus is the pants. (you can take a look in my gallery and comment on the shirt if you like.)

And my hair isn't a worry either since I practiced for nearly 3 hours getting them in and out of the buns. hehe. ^_^

Hinata
06-14-2004, 02:11 AM
I would say they are dark aqua. (a comprimise) ^_^