PDA

View Full Version : White Mage Paine

hypergirl
06-14-2004, 11:00 PM
Well, here it is. I don't have a picture of the back but, i was pretty proud of it. It could have been better, i guess. But, i would love to know what other people think and what i need to work on. Thanks!

Sarcasm-hime
06-15-2004, 12:01 PM
Not bad! But for next time I'd suggest styling your hair to look more Paine-like. Also, the pink/purple trim is a bit wrinkly and messy; I've seen some people do the White Mage trims with felt or polarfleece....that (or some other heavier fabric) might be something to consider. ^_^

Mew_Pudding
06-15-2004, 04:50 PM
Looks really good!

I have a question though, is the robe attactched to the undershirt? The seams kind of make it look like it is, and I second the hair styling.

Apart from that it`s really nice! Great job, tat detailing must`ve taken forever! ^_^

Senko-chan
06-15-2004, 08:52 PM
I think that it came out wonderful, I have pretty much the same question as Mew Pudding I also agree with Sarcasm-hime, you should style your hair more like Paine's but other than that it looks great! ^_^ good job!

hypergirl
06-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the compliments. About the hair... it was actually the beginning steps of finding out how to do it. I did manage a little wave thing. I can try to find a picture... The robe is not attached to the undershirt. I am really bad about the trim... maybe i might go back and redo it. Thanks for all of the comments!

diamondscan
06-21-2004, 04:14 AM
Hair styling, yes. I think the costume is fine, I'm just wondering about the tag on your shoe...