PDA

View Full Version : 3rd and Final Sharingan Design, Itachi

yukitoLeonheart
06-15-2004, 03:08 AM
Ok, I am creating (or pretty much have) the last Sharingan that shall be going up soon. I still want to note that all of this is due to an amazing man named Eric, aka Enderzero, who made the pair and inspired me to bother people to mass produce them.

Anyway, back aboiut a year ago, I knew that eventually there would be the Itachi fight. I knew it would be a while, but when it came, it would be chock full of Sharingan images. It was, and I found one I was in love with. The eye is a blood red and it has the details perfect. I like the little fringes, too.

OK, here's the deal. I want to know what people think of this design, and then by this Friday, maybe come to a group decision on the final design that should be sent in. I will be buying the first pair myself, as I could use some contacts as my wild eyes are almost expired.

Anyway, tell me what you think. This will be the last and final one. So if you want to create a pair that will work for Itachi or one that can be more like a universal Kakashi, this is your chance

alostblackcat
06-16-2004, 04:51 PM
it's really awesome

so much detail and stuff

>.<

are you gonna send it into 9mmsfx?

yukitoLeonheart
06-21-2004, 11:15 AM
yea I am, they just joined the site too, so they can realize how amazing their work is and what an asset they are to the community.

I decided to pay the extra $100 and get the lenses that I have wanted for a while that I designed for Gaara.

eheredia
06-21-2004, 01:30 PM
yes, i sign this, your ideas are good, except the demon may be a little dark, itachis eyes arent as much of a blood red, they seem more of a solid red.... that way the black sticks out more....

eheredia
06-21-2004, 01:31 PM
then again, maybe youre right... im looking more, and his eyes are dark, but demon looks really dark....

Tevina
06-21-2004, 07:00 PM
I think that looks awesome. Really accurate, right on the "dot". But will the little white dot (from the shine) turn out natural looking on the lense?

9mmsfx
06-23-2004, 12:48 AM
The white dot should be left out, it has been our experience that you will get the real thing in certain lighting anyway.

Kevin

lilkrnboi814
07-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I was wondeing if you guys would make a Naruto Contact Lens, when Naruto is mad, he most of the time unleashes kyubi's power and his eyes look really kool when he turns almost like a demon fox. Please consider this :]

lilkrnboi814
07-18-2004, 07:06 PM
Also, can you guys design a contact lens called Mangekyou Sharingan, it is the Sharingan that Uchiha Itachi uses, if you want a picture email me at lilkrnboi814@yahoo.com it is one of the best eyes in naruto that i have seen. It is shown in the Naruto Manga's in #223.

yukitoLeonheart
07-19-2004, 05:59 AM
Any lense can be made, I know the exact two you mean and have the designs. The sharingan that was in 223 was also used in 82 and 85. They just abbreviate more in 223. The black just seems more merged together. If you are interested in it I could design it for you because it would be basically the red with the black merged almost compelely together.

Trust me, I keep my eyes on Naruto like a fox (pun intensional). I am actually thinking of designing a pair for myself later on of the gaara from the 70's when he was in his Hanyou state.

I have always wanted a full Sclera. I am actually waiting to see what they do with a level 2 power and a Sharingan merged. So far, only the white hair has been seen. Maybe he will get a 4th half peace sign in it. That would be amazing.

XenoAssassin1
07-20-2004, 04:30 PM
^_^ Nice!!!

lilkrnboi814
08-13-2004, 08:40 PM
Heh whats ur email address yukitoLeonheart? and also, do you have AIM? (Aol Instant Messenger)? If so please contact me. My email address is lilkrnboi814@yahoo.com I want to contact you and keep my some of my ideas up to date :] and I would like to see you design the Mangekyou Sharingan please :]

lilkrnboi814
08-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Hey 9mmsfx maybe you should sell clothes too :] like naruto clothes, darth maul clothe, and stuff like that :]

Bahzi
08-22-2004, 03:56 AM
Wow! Awesome...I can't wait until you get pics of the actual lenses when you get them. I finally got a decent picture of Sesshoumaru's eyes from the third movie, what would I need to do with photoshop so that they could make contacts off them Yukito? I know I'd need to redraw it with the actual colors as that seems a bit muted, but what else is needed for a good design? I'm sure I could I'm decent with the program and have some extra time...I just never had a clear pic until now.

yukitoLeonheart
08-22-2004, 02:02 PM
I think I definately can, it's basically a cat eye that would have to be a full sclera lense so that the white on top on't rotate.

BlackMarth
08-22-2004, 11:58 PM
I just want to say, as a Itachi lenses owner, that the red is EXTREMELY vibrant, and very easy to put in. There's a bit of red blurriness at the outer edges of your vision because of the opaque red, but it's still sufficient enough so you can head to the Game Room and pwn some people in Super Smash Brothers: Melee =3.

I'm very glad that I got the contacts, I think it "made" my costume.

http://neontempest.com/roa/uploads/post-6-1093233768.jpg

Sorry, my eyes aren't open enough.

yukitoLeonheart
08-23-2004, 08:04 AM
lilkrnboi814, I really really really like your enthusiasm and creativity, I am definately going to make a rough sketch of it just for you of how I would do it. You can critique it for me as these are the critique forums :). I actually had a really interesting find, the public transportation association symbol looks perfect for what I am modeling it after. About shirts, I don't know..... I would wear one that had like 9mmsfx.com and then a really cool pair of eyes.

Marth, let me tell you........... the contacts did not make your costume......I am really pissed I missed it because from pictures it is so accurate it's insane. I saw in the costume critique the pictures and thought there wasn't really anything I could say. The clouds looked very animeish, the cloak, look, make up, hat, ring, hat accessories, hair...... You did an amazing job. I actually am glad to know people who own them and amazing costumers just rock. If 9mmsfx does the costume contest (which after the response they should because a lot of people have lenses from them and amazing costumes) you should enter. It would be cool because a close friend of mine was the first person I designed them for, Jackie, and she would enter as well. You guys have to do an Anbu/Atsuki(I forget the spelling) thing together. It would be so deadly looking and cool.

PS, post more pics, I love seeing like cool recreations of Naruto scenes, I am in love with people recreating it.

lilkrnboi814
09-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Kay, When will you be sending me this? I cant wait to see it

XenoAssassin1
09-07-2004, 10:10 PM
They look great!!!