PDA

View Full Version : Characters with white hair?

Turquoise
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
I have a long white wig (enchanted wig from amphigory) and i love it, but a sesshomaru costume would take too much effort...for now. I have chii ears, so i was thinking about being chii, but the fact that my wig is white and her hair is blonde bothers me. So, before I take the artistic license and go to AnimeUSA as a chii with really cool white hair....(and here's the main question i know you've been waiting for)...are there any other female, or male, characters that have white hair?

Himawari
06-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Umm, let me see..There is Yue from Card Captor Sakura in his Guardian Form and then there is Princess Hinoto from X. In Rayearth the two Arabian sisters ( spacing out on their names) have white hair too. And Queen Serenity from Sailor moon has white hair.

Archelon
06-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Or you could just go as a random assembly line Persocom.

Karoi
06-15-2004, 10:02 PM
There's Muraki from Yami no Matsuei and Farfarello from Weiß Kreuz. You may have to cut the wig though.

Dyn
06-15-2004, 10:30 PM
You can always look in other people's cosplay galleries. They might have some things in there...

Lyulf
06-16-2004, 08:37 AM
well Bakura in Yu-gi-oh , or basically any villain in any series seems to have white hair, with blonde hair. as for sesshomaru costume, I've seen great versions for sale on Ebay

Michi
06-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Turquoise, actually.. in some manga pics Chii's hair is rather white. It's a platinum blonde, anyway. I've seen Chii done with white hair and it usually looks just fine. ^^

But there's um... Well.. XD I used a white enchantment wig for Kuja from Final Fantasy IX. *points to avatar* Cut it up and sprayed it silver, though. There's also, um, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII.
Uh.. *thinks* Human Artemis in the Sailormoon manga has long white hair. :D And also in X aside from Hinoto, there's Kakyou... *looks around room* Yeah I'm blanking on more ideas.

o.o; Himawari, the sisters Tarta and Tatra from Rayearth have RED hair. ^^;

Hime no Toki
06-16-2004, 09:36 AM
There's always Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket. ^^ Or Amalthea from The Last Unicorn.

*~Hime no Toki~*

S3RAS
06-16-2004, 11:49 AM
I think Vicious from Cowboy Bebop has long white hair, doesn't he? ^^;

sarabug
06-16-2004, 12:03 PM
well, the arabian sisters from rayearth have red hair, but there is suu from clover, it's really short though, you'd have to give it quite a cut.

Turquoise
06-16-2004, 12:23 PM
thank you lots:) i'm soo happy now, i have more options

Din the Dancer
06-16-2004, 07:13 PM
Actually, if you went as Chi and people gave you problems, you could say your doing the manga version because they actually discribe her hair as "Ivory". And on the back of on of the books is her character profile "Hair:white" so yea, it's not really a problem...

And I'm blanking out on characters now. The only one that I can think of is Blamung from .hack. But it's short. ^^;; Argh, I've seen so many white haired characters too...

Ginger Catgirl
06-16-2004, 07:28 PM
there's tons. I definitely think you should do Yue from CCS.... just because he has the awesomest costume in the world, well it's not really a he =^..^=

oh another really awesome white-haired.... well i think she's white-haired, huh I don't know actually. Hisui, from Wish... it's a CLAMP manga, anyway, I think she SHOULD have white hair, even if she doesn't.... *sniff*

xie-chan
06-16-2004, 08:16 PM
There's Griffiths from Berserk
Akane Aikawa from Mahou Tsukai Tai!
Taiitsukun or Subaru from Fushigi Yugi
Zoicite from the live action sailor moon
Akio Ohtori from Shoujo Kakumei Utena (or Dios)
of course InuYasha.

anyone older would have white hair, but you have to be careful with old age make up and rubbing off on the wig.

There's Cologne from Ranma too

That's all I can think of offhand, but yeah, I've been debating buying a white wig for a while and it's actually going to be used for about three or four costumes. No cutting even involved ^_^

Seraphim7
06-16-2004, 10:11 PM
What about Young Delphine from Last Exile? There are some character sketches of her in a thread a little ways away from this one as of right now. She has a pretty cool costume.

SongofAmazon
06-16-2004, 10:15 PM
There's also Apsu-sama from the Sailor Moon: Another Story game. She has loooong white hair.

Din the Dancer
06-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Akio Ohtori from Shoujo Kakumei Utena (or Dios)

Ummm, in the manga their hair is black, in the anime purple. o_O

I just thought of another white haired character, short hair again. ><
Dilandu from the Escaflone Anime/Movie.

xie-chan
06-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Akio's hair is a VERY light purple, really a white wig is closer than any purple wig you're going to find

I've seen it done well both ways though...

ChibiRydia
06-17-2004, 09:05 PM
If I had a wig like that, I'd be the Lady Amalthea from the Last Unicorn all the way.

That is an awesome anime. A classic.

Eurobeat King
06-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Doesn't Chris from Suikoden 3 have white hair? Or is that silver cos she's referred to as "The Silver Maiden" in the game, but I've seen cosplayers have white hair for her costume(s.)

I know that Yuna from FFX-2 has white hair when she transforms into her Special Dress, AKA Floral Fallal.

pegasusmaiden
06-18-2004, 06:44 AM
wow before reading this post I ddin't even notice the part about being ivory.
did anyone suggest queen serenity?

You might have to get extensions to for the buns tho.

Actually, if you went as Chi and people gave you problems, you could say your doing the manga version because they actually discribe her hair as "Ivory". And on the back of on of the books is her character profile "Hair:white" so yea, it's not really a problem...

And I'm blanking out on characters now. The only one that I can think of is Blamung from .hack. But it's short. ^^;; Argh, I've seen so many white haired characters too...

Eleryth
06-20-2004, 11:27 AM
I hope these haven't been suggested yet... I read the thread, but I don't feel like double checking...

Urd, from AH! My Goddess/Megami-sama. She has some pretty cool outfits.
Kurama in Youkou form (fox demon) from Yu Yu Hakusho has white/silver hair...
Calintz from Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata has white hair, twisted and clipped up (it's longer than his MC: Phantom of Avalanche hair- see my avatar for a headshot) www.magnacarta.jp or www.magnacarta.co.kr (video game)
Felicia and Joker also have white hair (Magna Carta)
Jiraia from Naruto
Myoubi from Alichino (some people wear white)
Rosiel from Angel Sanctuary (I think)
Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood
Lobelia Carlini from Sakura Taisen/Wars 3
Sakura from Hyper Police (kyuubi fox)
Aisha Clan-clan from Outlaw Star
Nataku from X (but it's short)
Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
Lady Chris from Suikoden 3 (video game)
Possibly Ruri Hoshino from Nadeshiko (might really be light blue, I'm not sure)

That's all I can think of for now....

mukino_kuneka
06-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Riku from Kingdom Hearts, although his hair could be regarded as more of a grey/silver than white. . .And it's only down to his shoulders, as well, and it's complicated, with all those layers. O.O

Faded Karma
06-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Dante from Devil May Cry has white hair

xie-chan
06-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Mommy Fortuna from the Last Unicorn on the note of Lady Amalthea...

deathlydee
09-06-2007, 02:41 AM
WHAT!!!!?!?! youre kidding! aww so close though, because as soon as you mentioned
'Long' and 'enchanted' i immediately screamed IASON MINK!!!!
T_T itd be fantastic! but as you said, the wig is white and not blonde, but sometimes in the anime Ai no kusabi, Iason's hair is shown as almost white. so that counts for something :D

pmastamonkmonk
09-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Or you could just go as a random assembly line Persocom.

The only problem with that is she has Chii ears and those are unique to the Chobits line of persocoms... though few people ever notice that. :3

In some of CLAMPs manga art, Chii has white hair (And not just from the black and white XD) so, really, it depends on if you find a persnickity person or not.

9to5atthemorgue
09-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Fran (or many other vieras) from Final Fantasy XII

Vitasoy
09-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Hitsugaya Toushirou and Ukitate Jyuushiro [Bleach] has white hair as well. :D

Ziggy_Lovechild
09-08-2007, 05:24 PM
suigintou- rozen maiden

Lumasnati
09-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Platina [Apocripha/0]... I know what you're probably saying, it's a BL game.. but it's also a manga.