PDA

View Full Version : Scribble Scrabble

Malon
11-28-2002, 01:00 PM
I've done some drawing too. Not to good on proportions, but okay. I haven't figured out how to color anything yet. Anyone know how? (I've got photo delux, but me and it = @_@)

Well, here's a sketchy. This was one of those random ones where the idea comes late at night :p . Just a mysterious magi pointing the way out...

Miroku
12-03-2002, 02:11 AM
For cg coloring I have a different layer for the base color, the highlights, and the shadows. Thats the basics of it. You can probably find a good tutorial online for coloring anime style.

Malon
12-03-2002, 08:57 PM
O.o Those layers can be confusing, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

RPG character I made up for Zelda. Her name's Lina.

Miroku
12-03-2002, 11:29 PM
Hmm.....that girl in your drawing looks familiar. :D

Malon
12-11-2002, 07:21 PM
^_^* I kinda got inspired from Serena del Mar from Wave Race to do the hair. Guess I should've mentioned that.

OO! I'm really happy about this one!

I just drew her today as a rpg character and when I colored her it came out really great!

Malon
12-11-2002, 07:57 PM
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/treasure_planet_rpg/vwp?.dir=/Maudisa&.dnm=Maudisa.jpg&.src=gr&.view=t&.hires=t

i hope that works. It's the colored version.

Miroku
12-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Hey, Waverace! Ive got that game! So who is that cat person? I didnt see the colored version. I dont think the link was working when I clicked it.

Malon
12-22-2002, 03:03 PM
Cat person's name is Maudisa. An rpg character for Treasure Planet. the colored version is too big for the forums so I had tried that. didn't work. nuts.

These two evil twins are also from another rpg i'm in (i'm obsessed lol!) Aqua and Blaze. Fire and water. get it?

Anime_kidd2k2
12-27-2002, 01:34 PM
miroku, what program do you usually use for coloring?

Miroku
12-27-2002, 04:51 PM
I use Photoshop. Ive only colored one drawing on it.

Malon
01-01-2003, 03:58 PM
*drops* wow! How'd you do that?

Miroku
01-02-2003, 12:10 AM
Its time consuming, but somewhat simple to do. You make a layer for your base color, a layer for shading, and a layer for highlights. Its also a good idea to shrink your drawing down on a photocopier(or in your computer) like a manga artist would do to make your lines a little better looking.

Malon
02-12-2003, 06:52 PM
grrrr.... my scanner's not working, my computer lost the art programs, what else can go wrong!!

(technical difficulties, please bear with me. I know you're just dying to see my new sketches)

Miroku
02-13-2003, 12:52 AM
Take your time. Theres no rush. Whenever you can post something new is fine with me.

Malon
03-06-2003, 10:28 AM
INUYASHA ROCKS!!

Well, I'm alive, sort of. okay this pic is big and hopefully will fit this time.

Malon
03-06-2003, 10:42 AM
INUYASHA ROCKS!!

Well, I'm alive, sort of. okay this pic is big and hopefully will fit this time. My friend serine one day came up to me and asked me to draw an evil ballerina. and here is the product

Malon
03-06-2003, 10:51 AM
okay, scratch what I said earlier. I have the beginner's basics on how to use some adobe tools, but the layering thing is not clicking.

I've decided to name this one fay. No reason. I'm happy with this one because it's the first decent shading job i've done.

Miroku
03-06-2003, 05:21 PM
That balerina one is cute. Where did you get the idea to do that? I also like how "pants like" the pants on the 'fay' picture look, with all the folds and creases and stuff. What kind of paper are you drawing on? It looks a little old?

Malon
03-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Thankies! Well, I remembered I once had a ballerina music box growing up, so I used the form for that. The influence of evil was kinda easy since if a toy is evil, you don' wanna play with it ne? anyway, the hair is supposed to look like it was cut with sissors.

Lol, the paper for the ballerina was on that yellow scrap paper no one uses anymore from school. It was the only paper I had at the time ^_^*

Malon
06-01-2003, 12:55 PM
*yawn* wakes up again* Just in time to bring you this following message..

I drew my friend. Actually the older sister of Serine (ballerina girl). She's into Yu-gi-oh! so I made her a duelist.