PDA

View Full Version : Just making sure

NeikoRae
06-16-2004, 08:06 PM
my mums giving me a hard time, i just would like to double check and make sure we are aloud to purchase entry tickets at the door. I told her we were allowed too but i need second hand proof >_<
she doesnt understand the web site...

hikura
06-16-2004, 08:07 PM
my mums giving me a hard time, i just would like to double check and make sure we are aloud to purchase entry tickets at the door. I told her we were allowed too but i need second hand proof >_<
she doesnt understand the web site...
Easily solved.Contact the staff at site and explain the situtation and ask if tickets are avabiel to purchase.Most times they are very accomadating.

Emeralda
06-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Staff is very busy the day before a con, so don't expect an answer immediately or at all.

But to answer the original question, yes, you CAN register at the door. Check the website for prices.

NeikoRae
06-16-2004, 10:56 PM
i understand the site very well *nods* but, its my mum who doesn't *shrugs* anyway thank you very much for your answers ^_^

Ginger Catgirl
06-17-2004, 08:32 AM
wow I'm glad... lol I've been thinking so much about costumes I didn't hink about tickets.... >_< wow I'm a loser.

Goggle
06-17-2004, 08:34 AM
That's good you CAN buy them at the door. I'm going with a large group and we didn't pre-reserve it because we were only going one day. I feel relieved knowing we can actually get in (as long as we have the money, of course)

Ginger Catgirl
06-17-2004, 09:02 AM
yes! for once, I'm glad I don't turn 16 until September, ha ha I only have to pay $10 on sunday... oh HOLLAH!!!!

KaineMaxwell
06-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Thank good ness for pre-regging!