PDA

View Full Version : ONE MORE DAY! Who else is really, really excited!?

Mew_Pudding
06-17-2004, 06:22 PM
I am! I can`t wait! I can`t wait to see you all there! All during my Social Studies final tomorrow I`m gonna be so hyper! Then I get to leave to go to AN!!!!!!!!!!! *Dance*

Goggle
06-17-2004, 06:43 PM
I think everyone who's going is excited.
My social studies final was today (actually it was the Global History regents - I'd discuss with anyone who took it) and I've got the Biology regents tomorrow afternoon (stupid NY state and their tests) but alas I cannot go then for a friend has to take two tests at that time and the group sticks together no matter what.
But I'm super excited for Saturday!

small_lady
06-17-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm soo excited!!!! And lucky I had the hole week off because I had no regents yay thank god for being a senior!! go class of 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my friends and i are so exited i don't think we will be able to sleep ^.^

Mew_Pudding
06-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Stupid finals. >.< Why do they schedule them by cons? ;_; I`m still super excited!!

Yeah, I bet everyone is excited. ^.^

hikura
06-17-2004, 08:04 PM
I am just happy cause i get to hang out with friends that are from different areas.Plus take piccies with my new digital camera.Fear my piccie taking newness lol.

KaineMaxwell
06-17-2004, 08:25 PM
I sure as heck am excitied!!

Icy
06-17-2004, 11:30 PM
heheheheheh me too i be excited as wells, my first time at anime next, cant wait to see what it turns out to be like...any one know what time it opens lol? I ve got a camp counseling (cant spell) orientation (cant spell either) on friday, so..uh..ya ^^ :jjacks:

~Steel RK9~
06-18-2004, 04:59 AM
It's my first con, so I'm really excited too...I have a social studies and spanish exam today and I'm probably not going to be able to concentrate. Decided to call out of work Saturday because I want to go to the masquerade.

fireyoukai16
06-18-2004, 07:07 AM
nehehe...*is excited too*
...I didn't finish my costume until yesterday o__O lol ^^

KaineMaxwell
06-18-2004, 07:41 AM
I'm off for NEXT this afternoon! W00t!!

Flippy
06-18-2004, 09:50 AM
Party...I'm going to be sewing all day today (Haha...it's better sewing now than never :( ) and then tommorrow I'll party at the con.

~Steel RK9~
06-19-2004, 05:07 AM
Hahahaha! Todays the day...I'll be leaving soon so see you all there! If you see a Seto Kaiba with a small green backpack and an obnoxious Mokuba, that's me so say hi ^_^

Goggle
06-19-2004, 06:50 AM
I'll see you all then! My costume is getting the finishing touches this morning and I'm leaving in a big group (six) around 12. So look for someone dressed as Julia Chang from Tekken 4 (the costume description is listed in detail in my costumes). Because that person is probably me. I won't be offended if you walk right up to me and say, "Hey, are you Goggle?" because I've learned to respond to that.

Yay! And no more regents (this year) for me until Tuesday when I have the big scary Math B exam..I'm seriously scared of it.