PDA

View Full Version : Games that you own aka. an area to brag about games you own.

Arc_The_Lad
11-28-2002, 07:34 PM
tell as many games as you can remember in your reply.

here's what I have owned and still own.

Atari - Food Fight, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Pole Position, River Raid, and Pinball

NES - Super Mario/Duck Hunt, Archon, Snake Rattle and Roll, and Super Mario 3

Sega Genesis - Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Taz-Mania, Cool Spot, X-Men/Spiderman, Haunting, Bubsy, and Ren & Stimpy

Turbo Graphix-16 - Bonk's Adventure, Keith Courage

Game Boy - Kirby's Adventure, Zelda - Link's Awekening, The Final Fantasy Legend, Super Mario Land, Wave Race, Zelda - Oracle of Ages, and Zelda - Oracle of Seasons

Game Boy Advance - Breath of Fire, Breath of Fire 2, Tactics Ogre, and Castlevania Circle of the Moon

Playstation - Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy Tactics, Saga Frontier, Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4, Chrono Cross, Hoshigami, Arc the Lad Collection, Dragon Warrior 7, Vandal Hearts 2, Shadow Madness, Twisted Metal 2, Medevil, Tenchu, Resident Evil Directer's Cut, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil 3, Legend of Dragoon, and Alundra 2.

Whew, that's quite a list. My fingers hurt... ow.

nails
11-30-2002, 05:13 AM
One of the games I am truely proud to own is Rage of the Dragons for Neo Geo. That game is so much fun, It puts Street Fighter to shame!!

MugenH
11-30-2002, 05:44 AM
Although it's not my entire collection:

Waterworld for the Virtual Boy. Oh, and the system to play it!

Now that's something to brag about.

Toodle-Pip
MugenH

psythe
11-30-2002, 08:34 AM
I own XenoGears, and an unopened copy of XenoGears :D

*obsessed fan warning*

:bouncer:

Rey-Rey
11-30-2002, 01:40 PM
Toejam And Earl for Genesis. >=D

Woof. >=D

Keurblitz
11-30-2002, 01:55 PM
Hm.. virtual boy.. I wonder if I can sell mine,... I don't play with it anymore....

Sami
11-30-2002, 02:53 PM
I have... MARIO PAINT!!! MUAHAHAAAA!!! I used to love that little fly swatter game.. ^____^;;

Kellie
11-30-2002, 10:45 PM
A fighting game I feel I'm particulary good at is Bloody Roar, but only with Uriko. ^_^ I always use her to battle with my friend who always uses Alice. If it weren't for the timers, we could easily sit for a good hour or more just on one round trying to whoop each other's butts. I love playing it with my guy friends because they get all frustrated when a girl can whoop their butt. *grins*

Beramode
12-01-2002, 02:00 AM
I guess the only brag-worthy games I have are War of Genesis I and II (the dual collector's box) and Magna Carta (which came in a huge box of it's own @_@).

The only non-computer system I still own is an original-generation Playstation. ^^;;;

Sakura
12-03-2002, 08:51 PM
The game I am most proud of is my Lunar Silver Star Story Complete with the walkthrough *bought the walkthrough for the stickers* =D

Celine
12-03-2002, 09:19 PM
Panzer Dragoon Saga, and the entire Shining Force 3 saga, including the premium disc. Err... nothing too amazing. ^^ PDS used to sell for around $200, which was cool.

Squall Leonhart
12-03-2002, 09:21 PM
Sega Master. . . . . oh yea. . ~

penultimate03
12-03-2002, 09:23 PM
The Original first Duke Nukem. Made in the 80s, early 90s sometime? All the other games I have are just average ^_^*

The game is a ghettolicious side scrolling shooter, but it's fun to say that I have it.

And it's nothing like the Duke Nukems today. O_o

katchoo
12-03-2002, 11:02 PM
hehe steel battalion..my newest expensive obsession

Recca-kun
12-04-2002, 12:23 AM
Xenosaga Limited Edition (PS2)
Xenogears Millenium Edition Elly Version (PSX)
Flame of Recca ~The Game~ (GBA)
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (PSX JP version)

Those are my imports which I gloat over, as far as domestic things I'll have to go with Xenogears and a Neo Geo Pocket Color with KoF R-2, SNK vs. Capcom, and Card Fighters Clash: SNK version. ;)

Recca-kun
12-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by nails
One of the games I am truely proud to own is Rage of the Dragons for Neo Geo. That game is so much fun, It puts Street Fighter to shame!! I actually got a chance to play the MVS cart of RotD on Thanksgiving, it was pretty fun although I'm not sure who my best two characters are and I still like KoF better. ^_^;
Originally posted by cherii chan
A fighting game I feel I'm particulary good at is Bloody Roar, but only with Uriko. ^_^ Uriko is awesome, I love her super in 2. :D Kind of sucks how she's the end boss of 1 though... her and Long are usually all I ever use in those games.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 09:53 AM
I can't really say I own the game over everyone, but within my apartment, I seem to be the Kingdom Hearts guru.

Also, being as this has to do with video games, do guys really not like to play some video games with girls because they don't like losing to girls?

Kellie
12-04-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Recca-kun
Uriko is awesome, I love her super in 2. :D Kind of sucks how she's the end boss of 1 though... her and Long are usually all I ever use in those games.

My friend and I have been playing since the first one came out. We've always been Alice and Uriko too. ^^; We used to RP them for a looooong time back in the day too. But I love Uriko 'cause she reminds me of me. I want to cosplay as her one day.

But that's awesome that there's someone else who knows what I'm talkinag about. Sometimes...I ask and people look at me like I have two heads.

katchoo
12-04-2002, 10:29 AM
I can't really say I own the game over everyone, but within my apartment, I seem to be the Kingdom Hearts guru.

Also, being as this has to do with video games, do guys really not like to play some video games with girls because they don't like losing to girls?

haha my boyfriend won't even play DOA 3 with me cause he never wins. ^_^ But he can kick my butt at FPS so I guess we're even.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by katchoo24
haha my boyfriend won't even play DOA 3 with me cause he never wins. ^_^ But he can kick my butt at FPS so I guess we're even.

^^ Heehee! I was just wondering because the guys I'm friends with here at school came over one night and we sat around playing Bloody Roar. >> Not that I want to brag, but after a while, they pretty much all gave up and my friend (who plays Alice) sat down and I swear if we didn't have timed games, we would have been there all night.

Celine
12-04-2002, 10:37 AM

Depends on the guy, I think! My male friends enjoy the competition, but they have to acknowledge that my closest female friend and I will beat them anyday at puzzle games, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers (well, that's all her and not me! XD), and DDR. Sometimes, they get miffed about the whole "losing to girls" thing, but it's generally cool. They're such good sports about losing. I've found some girls who get angry if guys beat them. Hint, guys: if you want a girl to like you, let her win!!

psythe
12-04-2002, 10:39 AM
My friend Lisa tears me up in Virtua Fighter 4 and Tekken half the time, and I have tons of fun playing games with her.

Kellie
12-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Celine
Depends on the guy, I think! My male friends enjoy the competition, but they have to acknowledge that my closest female friend and I will beat them anyday at puzzle games, Mario Kart, Smash Brothers (well, that's all her and not me! XD), and DDR.

Haha! Guys here are AMAZED that girls play DDR, on heavy too. ^^ Nicky's like..superly awesome good at it. I'm just starting to do heavy and crap, so I'm passing with C's and a few B's.

Recca-kun
12-04-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Celine
I've found some girls who get angry if guys beat them. Hint, guys: if you want a girl to like you, let her win!! I think I let girls win sometimes as is. ^_^; And I get annoyed after being taken to town for awhile by anyone that is about my level, doesn't matter if it's a human or computer opponent. On the other hand if they're winning tournaments I know I'm playing just to learn and get better. ;)

Arc_The_Lad
12-04-2002, 03:54 PM
I don't really like playing against girls in any game 'cause all the girls I played Tekken Tag with are:

1. Button Mashing
2. Hitting me in real life to screw up my concentration
3. shutting of the machine and calling it a "draw"

Some girls don't even play Tekken Tag with me anymore. When they see me chose Kazuya and Hwoarang, they know they're screwed.

Trunks61
12-04-2002, 06:07 PM
Bust a Groove 2 (US name) I own EVERYONE on Pander's level.
DDR on Controller
Any Digimon game.

I am the master of speed on Suikoden 1. I beat it in 8- 8 1/2 hours with all 108 stars.

Recca-kun
12-04-2002, 07:05 PM
I have Bust a Move 2 (JP name, PSX) but I haven't played it in forever. Pander's level is one of my favorites from that game, another would be Bi-O and then I forget from there. Heat was always who I used, heh.

Oh that reminds me! I think I still have the soundtrack somewhere if anyone wants it for cheap. ;)

makio
12-05-2002, 09:32 PM
The only videogame related things I own or related to someone who's holding them for me (not including emu/roms on PC) are:
Magnavox Odyssey2, Sega CDX (and 30+ games), Super Mario Bros. & Final Fantasy1 instructions/box/cardridge, Night Trap(SegaCD), and a couple stuff on NeoGeo Pocket Colour.

...what I'm looking for however are:
Snatcher (SegaCD, preferrably in decent & playable condition), JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Series5(Import PS2), Buriki-ONE & Hyper NeoGeo64 arcade board/cabinet, Tech Romancer(Sega Dreamcast) or Knuckles Chaotix(Sega32x), and finally ... the entire Shining Force collection.

-cough- If my secret santa is reading this, *don't* get anything that I just listed. It costs too much to find, and isn't worth the time. Memories are enough.
;)

Naru
12-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Ghost Recon baby!! I do the stratigic work, you do the killing!

Get so scared when im the one shooting, i tend to give away our position by running in the oppisite direction and accidently yelling "oh shit oh shit oh shit" out loud. Love being the sniper so long as i never get caught.

the source
12-06-2002, 05:33 PM
::goes to room to count games:::

NES: Dear lord....................TOO MANY TO LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNES: Ditto like the NES.

64: perfect dark, goldeneye, mario 64, both zeldas, conkers, the wrestling games and a few more i'm sure im missing.

GBA: castlevania circle of the moon, mario advance, super dodgeball, advance wars.

Gamecube: star wars, animal crossing, super mario sunshine, monkeyball, super smash brother melee, resident evil.

PS2: gaaaaaaaaaaah. both GTA's, both Onimushas, metal gear solid 2, virtua fighter 4, capcom vs. snk 2, devil may cry, resident evil code veronica, FIFA 2002, final fantasy X, silent hill 2, kingdom hearts, maximo, gran turismo 3, SOCOM navy seals, twisted metal black and a few more i am probably forgetting.

DC: both PSOs, soul caliber, rival school part 2, street fighter 3rd strike, quake III, jet grind radio and a few more i am just getting to lazy to type more.