PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon cosplayers?

Poisonous Intent
06-19-2004, 06:20 PM
Alright, I stated this in the o-con '05 thread, I'll be going as Princess Chibimoon, Chibi Chibi and Sailor Luna. Any other Sailor Moon cosplayers? any PGSM cosplayers? Well, it's still a long time but it would be nice to organize a shoot.

Isis Ishtar
06-19-2004, 09:36 PM
I think chibiusa and I are doing Chibiusa and Saturn's princess dresses (me as Saturn). We should get a big group together ^^

Rameana
06-20-2004, 10:37 PM
Yes, check the Ohayocon Site Forums, there has been alot of talk about this.
I'll join you all once I can get some work done first.

Poisonous Intent
06-22-2004, 07:19 AM
I think chibiusa and I are doing Chibiusa and Saturn's princess dresses (me as Saturn). We should get a big group together ^^

I also be wearing Chibiusa's princess dress, heh but only on sunday since it's going to be worn to Otakon and has already been worn to Anime Next.

A sailor moon photoshoot, would be extremely nice but I also want a Pgsm photoshoot perhaps?

chibiusa
06-26-2004, 08:41 PM
WOOOOOO!! yes yes as my dear totchichama said, i'll be there as chibiusa in her princess dress, the pink one from the manga <3 ^.^ and probally PJ chibiusa just for wandering around in late at night >XDDD and so it looks, i'll be there as some form of haruka, too, heehee (won't that be interesting!!)

big group = GOOD!! <3 ^.^ we have to get that planned! i'm seriously so excited about ohayocon, i don't think it's healthy ^.^;;

Isis Ishtar
06-27-2004, 05:11 AM
Woot! Go SM cosplayers!!!

*goes off to squeal about seeing L'Arc En Ciel at Otakon...*

chibiusa
06-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Woot! Go SM cosplayers!!!

*goes off to squeal about seeing L'Arc En Ciel at Otakon...*

go uuuuss!! <3 we shall rule the universe with our sailormoonness *cue evil laughter*

and omg i heard about that, that is so unfair!! *cries* i wanna go x.x totchichama is going to take lots of piccys for me, riiiight?? T.T hopefully we get someone awesome to ohayocon >.>

Isis Ishtar
06-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Of course Totchichama is going to take piccies for Chibiusachama....on a new digital camera I hope! Hee hee, i can't wait...

Michilo
07-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Alright, I stated this in the o-con '05 thread, I'll be going as Princess Chibimoon, Chibi Chibi and Sailor Luna. Any other Sailor Moon cosplayers? any PGSM cosplayers? Well, it's still a long time but it would be nice to organize a shoot.

Hello! I am hoping to attend O-con 2005, and if so I will be there as Sailor Pluto. If we see each other there we must take pictures! My friend usually does Saturn and maybe even Uranus, so we will have to do a photo shoot!

Poisonous Intent
07-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Hello! I am hoping to attend O-con 2005, and if so I will be there as Sailor Pluto. If we see each other there we must take pictures! My friend usually does Saturn and maybe even Uranus, so we will have to do a photo shoot!

great the more the merrier! hehe.

I won't leave it too chance that we'll 'happen" too meet all the sailor moon cosplayers, I hope when it gets closer to the con that we can agree on a day (hopefully not Saturday) and a time..and then we can all meet in the lobby and head outside or somewhere, where we can take pictures together... ^_^

Sailor Kikyo
08-06-2004, 08:51 AM
There's good chances that I will be going to Ohayo '05I have a Sailor Jupiter cosplay, Sailor Pluto and maybe Eternal Sailor Jupiter(I hope). Would you need me? I'd like to do a photoshott or something with people!

Love, Sailor Kikyo

Poisonous Intent
08-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Lol, yeah, photoshoot times and such shall be dicussed closer to the time of the con. All Sailor Moon cosplayers should be welcome, lol would be great to have a sailor pluto and jupiter....I hope you can get Eternal Jupiter done, since my friend aya's going as princess jupiter (from the manga). Heh I would love a pic of you two. ^_~

Sailor Kikyo
08-06-2004, 11:01 AM
Oki doki. Can't make any promises yet, but I'll try! The tickets are quite pricey. but if in the near futre, anyone wants to talk to me, please feel free in im, pm or email me!

marsie
08-09-2004, 07:47 PM
I will be there as my lovely Neptune. *points to avatar*

*glomps chibiusa* Ahhh you will be my Ruka!

I will be there along with my trusty dusty camera. I will prolly be running the Final Fantasy shoot again this year. (we had such a great turn out!)

I am more then willing to help set this up, just let me know ASAP. I will be doing a panel or two and I want to do the SM panel like I did at AnimeNext. So I hope to have all of you all there in costume!!!

Rameana
08-09-2004, 09:09 PM
uh..uh.. I will not be in scout form.. but I'll be cosplaying Haruka in school uniform Friday.

I've got the whole outfit, I just need to pick up the wig.

marsie
08-09-2004, 09:14 PM
*squeals* I get TWO Haruka's! *does a dance*
I may make a school girl Michiru if I get the chance. I have a couple things I have to get done first but I look foward to Cosplaying with you all!!!

Sailor Kikyo
08-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Oh..I was going to make a new Senshi, and Uranus was the one..Hmm, well.is there a scout you'd all like to see?

chibiusa
08-10-2004, 11:44 AM
yaaay for haruka >XDDD I'm really hoping I can get that one finished, and that I can pull it off *snicker* I'm so excited, we're going to have so many BSSM cosplayers!! <3 YES!!

marsie
08-10-2004, 12:22 PM
MARS!!!!!! I love Mars and I don't see her very often. Some day I will cosplay as her.
This I swear.

Sailor Kikyo
08-11-2004, 10:21 AM
Mars, eh? Well, I could bring Pluto so the inners were sorta all there..I'm just going to go to the fabric store, see what clolrs and stuff they had, and see what Scout I can best make...I need to revamped Jupiter ;_;

AngelicOcean
08-27-2004, 07:54 PM
I will hopefully be going as Hotaru and dragging my friend Aquamarine Kitty as a human luna since she made that.

Poisonous Intent
08-27-2004, 08:17 PM
I am more then willing to help set this up, just let me know ASAP. I will be doing a panel or two and I want to do the SM panel like I did at AnimeNext. So I hope to have all of you all there in costume!!!

It would be really nice if you could...since your the expert at setting up photoshoots...becuase the shoot at AnimeNext turned out great..

Sailor Kikyo
08-28-2004, 10:55 AM
hmm..I prolly go one day, so whenever day you'ree doing that, please let me know..

Also, out of these three, which one would you like to see? (Unioffical Poll Time!)
Eternal Moon, Eternal Mercury, or Eternal Jupitah!

Lilly-chan
09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
I will be going as Dark Mercury from PGSM^^. Also I'm planning on (I've already talk to the staff of Ohayocon) running a PGSM/SeraMyu Fan Panel for those of you here are planning to attenfd Ohayocon in Jan. Your more and welcome to come to the panel. Also I plan to get a photo shoot of any Sailor Moon/ SeraMyu and PGSM cosplayers as a group after the panel. (The panel maybe on Sat. I have to double check with them again) I can't to show everyone some pics of my costume as soon as I get more of it down.

~Lilly-chan

Sailor Kikyo
10-17-2004, 10:45 AM
Hehe, update! I will most likely be going as Sailor Moon, first season, and maybe....another scout >< Dunno yet, but Sailor moon is definate if I go

Rameana
10-19-2004, 09:40 PM
hehehehhe.. I have all of what I need to cosplay Haruka but a wig. :( I have a feeling that I might have to skip getting a wig because of $$$. But I'll see. I mean I even have contacts,but no wig.

Sailor Kikyo
10-20-2004, 06:52 PM
^ I've seen wigs like Haruka's for twenty bucks. YOU HAVE TO BE HARUKA, SHE IS THE BESTEST^^ Setsuna Kou's wigs are awesome, and her Haruka one is at a great price^^

Blue Eyed Matador
11-24-2004, 10:54 PM
I'll be going as Super Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus ^_^ This is my first time Sailor Moon cosplaying and I'm uber excited. Hope I'll see some of you there and if I do I'm making you take pictures with me!

Michilo
11-24-2004, 11:26 PM
I'll be Sailor Pluto, so hopefully there is some place we can all meet and take pictures! That'd be cool.

Sinnocent
12-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey, I'll be going to Ohyao-Con as Anime Princess Serenity, Manga Sailor Moon, and not sure about the other one yet, and I'm not sure which days either, if you guys want I can like meet ya'll there or something, if you don't already have a Moon. ^.^ ttyl

Rameana
12-01-2004, 02:36 PM
:waaaah: I feel underdressed. Everyone is doing the fuku's and I'm just in regular dress. I'm still in the process in getting the wig. When is everyone doing this. I WAS gonna wear it late on Friday like 6pm... but if the panel is Sat I MIGHT put on Haruka then.

Sinnocent
12-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Well I might possibly be doing the Junior High School Uniform, maybe, so you won't be the only one, lol. Are you doing haruka's school uniform or like everyday outfit?

Fireflyprincess
12-16-2004, 01:31 PM
I will be one of three Kiari Super Live PGSM cosplayers there. I am going as Minako, Karasuma_Akane as Makoto and Cait as Ami.

Lilly-chan
12-16-2004, 05:53 PM
I will be one of three Kiari Super Live PGSM cosplayers there. I am going as Minako, Karasuma_Akane as Makoto and Cait as Ami.

Thats awesome! Cait is also helping me with the PGSM/SeraMyu Fan Panel there. Your more and welcome to come to the panel! It will be on Friday night from 8-10pm in Panel Room #1 (Which you might need the program book to know where that room is locate at) as I will be going as Dark Mercury! I'll be cosplaying as Dark Mercury for the panel and also for any Sailor Moon cosplayers after the panel I'm going to try to get everyone together for a group shot^^ somewhere out in the hallway.

~Lilly-chan
http://www.tsukiyama-sama.net/BSSMLA (PGSM Fanlisting/Site)
http://liveactionsailor.deviantart.com (PGSM Deviantart Fan Club Creator/Pres.)
http://pgsm.sheezyart.com (PGSM SheezyArt Fan Club Creator/Pres.)
lilly-chan@tsukiyama-sama.net

MannaP
12-18-2004, 08:22 AM
Wow. I never knew there were so many SM Fans in Ohio. o.o; I was planning on going as Cosmos, if my costume is finished by then. x_x; Doubtful. T_T;; BUT either way It'll be fun. I want to meet you all. o.o; I live up by Cedar Point, and I've never seen any SM fans up here. =(

<3

Rameana
12-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Well I might possibly be doing the Junior High School Uniform, maybe, so you won't be the only one, lol. Are you doing haruka's school uniform or like everyday outfit?

Yes her school uniform.

Oh thank heavens, it's on Friday!!!!! Yes, I will so be at the panel. Group pic, group pic. ^_^

MannaP
12-25-2004, 09:13 PM
My friend and I are working on a SM page, and with OhayoCon so close, we want to share pictures of SM cosplayers to help spread the idea of Cosplay. If anyone has photos I could use, we'd be very grateful. =)!

marsie
12-26-2004, 01:29 PM
*squeals* I can't wait to share in the fandom.

Lilly- I have tried to e-mail you but it keeps bouncing back...;_; I am not sure why.l Contact me online if you can!