PDA

View Full Version : COSPLAY VIDEO?! Available?

NeikoRae
06-20-2004, 12:04 PM
NYAH! my vid cam battery died while i was taping the cosplay, is there going to be any site or any place that will have the cosplay available for download or purchase? ooooh please say yes!!

they also said it was going to be on MTV O_O? is that true?
*cocks head and hope some one says yes about the vid being available*

HEY EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED CONGRATS!! YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 01:10 PM
NYAH! my vid cam battery died while i was taping the cosplay, is there going to be any site or any place that will have the cosplay available for download or purchase? ooooh please say yes!!

they also said it was going to be on MTV O_O? is that true?
*cocks head and hope some one says yes about the vid being available*

HEY EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED CONGRATS!! YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!

I want the video too! Gnah! I noticed they already posted pictures of A LOT of people, the awards thing, and a few other events ... they didn't get pictures of the cosplay competition because lighting sucked. >.<;;

NeikoRae
06-20-2004, 02:29 PM
not to mention half of us couldnt even see it cause either the stage was blocked or that stupid speaker was in the way! WANT TO SEE WANT TO SEEEEEEEEE!

Lil
06-20-2004, 02:31 PM
www.digielement.com Puts cosplays from various conventions on Dvd! THey put last years cosplay on Dvd. They should be definatly putting this years on as well. Just e-mail them and ask them which Dvd issue will have it.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 06:52 PM
I hope so!! My Mommy`s camera died while we were up there. >.<; And I want a video so bad. ;_;

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 06:55 PM
If uh, someone gets it ... want to uh ... send it to me? I'll host it on my FTP, but shhhh! I really want to see it. =/

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 07:25 PM
Engh! That would be so cool!!! ;_; I wanted to see the FF skit that went before us. >.<; That`s the bad part about being in the masquerade, you dun get to see it all. ;_; But, their fun. ^.^

Initial Diesal
06-21-2004, 12:39 AM
Hi just to inform people about grabbing some cosplay action on dvd. Anyone who was at the Maskurade may have obtain a DigiElement dvd. This is a wonderful thing, I am friends with some of the guys who work on this. It has great clips and Cosplay footage! the one you may have received has Anime Boston cosplay and Mew, I think your on that. I believe it may be possible for this cosplay to be on their next volume.

phantom_of_yaoi
06-21-2004, 01:16 AM
I guess I have good footage. I got the whole Masquerade including some of the winning AMVs in the end.. until I had to leave. I had a pretty good seat about 6 rows away, behind Richard Cox! Whoot man! My camcorder is pretty old so the image isn't the best and horrible sound... So it's not worth much.

dressdragn
06-21-2004, 08:20 AM
don't worry the guys who made the cosplay dvd of last anime next were there. I'm not sure what con they will be giving the copys out at (we got last years anime next dvd at anime boston, and the anime boston dvd at this years anime next) But since every one who partispated in the cosplay got one of the boston dvd's I'd check it for contact info.

is this making any sence? I'm so tired.

~Anna

Akezumante
06-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Upload it! =D!!

NeikoRae
06-21-2004, 08:55 AM
is there anyway that we would be able to get the digielement dvd for animenext if we were in the cosplay this year? NYAH MUST HAVE!!!! *goes serching on web for the contact info for the people who taped it*

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 10:20 AM
^_^ i want dvd !!!

Jubie-Chan
06-21-2004, 10:23 AM
My friend captured the whole thing on DVD video thing o_o

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 10:57 AM
I wasn`t on the AnimeBoston digielement. v.v They only showed like half the masquerade. >.<

Yes, please, please upload it, anyone!! I want it really bad!! ^.^

NeikoRae
07-15-2004, 05:15 PM
So? does anyone know? please????!! im getting desprate!

Chopper
07-16-2004, 09:37 PM
Looks like I'll have to step in :skidude2:

Some of you may or may not know I work for digielement. I'm film the conventions (though someone else videotaped AN2004 because I couldn't be there) and edit most of the video on the dvd. I wasn't going to announce this until later, but NeikoRae is desperate.

So about the Anime Next 2004 video, a very short portion of AN04 is on our next dvd coming out like in two weeks. Due to many circumstances, most of AN is not in the dvd. However, here is the good news. We're going to be really nice and have our AN04 video for download on the website. Don't get too excited, this won't happen until 3 or 4 weeks from now because we're extremely busy finalizing the next issue and prepare for Otakon.

NeikoRae
07-16-2004, 10:57 PM
*attacks chopper with the mightyness of thanks* EEEEEE hurray!!

Thankyou soooooo sooooo much!!!!!! ^_^

it's alright if it takes time i understand i just wanted to know....

and now i do... and i can relax some....
eee ^_^ can't wait

good luck with Otakon!!!

Thanks soso sososososososo much for the news!!!!

Mew_Pudding
07-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Nyaaa! *Dances* =D Thanks so much!! ^.^ ....*Stops* Could you give us poor clueless people the link? o.o;; Is it just digielement.com? x.o; Sorreh.

hikura
07-18-2004, 08:07 PM
Nyaaa! *Dances* =D Thanks so much!! ^.^ ....*Stops* Could you give us poor clueless people the link? o.o;; Is it just digielement.com? x.o; Sorreh.
http://www.digielement.com/
There you go.Do not think they put up the link yet for animenext though.

Chopper
07-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Don't get too excited, this won't happen until 3 or 4 weeks from now because we're extremely busy finalizing the next issue and prepare for Otakon.

I'll post up the link once it's ready.

Mew_Pudding
07-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Thank you! ^.^ *bowbow*

NeikoRae
07-19-2004, 08:52 AM
*waits in anticipation* HURRAY! THANK YOU SOO SOOO MUCH!

Chopper
08-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Anime Next '04 masquerade video is uploaded. It'll only be online for a few weeks, so get them while you can. Not every skit or walk-on are in the video...in fact I don't think any walk-on is in the video. There are 3 parts to the masquerade. Well, have fun. You can always direct your comments or compliants to me ^_^

http://www.digielement.com/specialFeatures.php?featureNo=3

NeikoRae
08-09-2004, 02:01 PM
uber sadness id hope to be able to see the skit i was in :( DAMN THAT LIGHTING!!!

Is there anyone out there that got the whole cosplay?!

:(

NeikoRae
08-09-2004, 02:01 PM
oh and thanks again chopper!

Chopper
08-09-2004, 02:17 PM
NeikoRae, Which one was your skit?

NeikoRae
08-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Final Fantasy Hacked, with Tifa and the battle of the white mages

Chopper
08-09-2004, 06:58 PM
I have that skit, but there was some serious audio issue, so I didn't include it. I apologies for this. If you still want it, I'll compress your part and IM it to you. PM me your AIM if you want the video.

NeikoRae
08-09-2004, 09:52 PM
PM sent, and hey, dont worry about it im just glad that you can send it over aim.. *bows* thankyou muchly! ^_^

dressdragn
08-12-2004, 06:38 PM
hi,

I've been trying to down load your video but unfortunatly when ever I click the links on the site I get a page full of gibrish.

Will the digi elment stuff be advaible in any other way?

~Anna

Chopper
08-12-2004, 08:07 PM
dressdragn, I don't have a problem downloading the files. Right click it and save target as. Let me know if you're still having trouble.

The Lord XL
08-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Do you have the skit with the guy in the blonde hair from digi charat? I have been looking for that all over the internet.

Also, do you have the Puchiko skit?

Thankies mucho in advance. :jjacks:

blueyedgirl
08-23-2004, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much. That's awsome to be able to have. My mom is happy that she gets to see it now lol

Chopper
08-23-2004, 11:17 PM
The Lord XL, due to our limited space, my extensive shooting at Otakon and along with a lot of game videos, the AN videos are all deleted. Sorry. There was an audio problem for some skits, that's why not all skits were uploaded.

blueyedgirl, I really liked your skit ^_^. Sorry, some parts were cut off. Apparently, tape ran out during your skit. I'm really upset at the guy who recorded it. That wouldn't have happened it I were there.

blueyedgirl
08-25-2004, 04:53 PM
The Lord XL, due to our limited space, my extensive shooting at Otakon and along with a lot of game videos, the AN videos are all deleted. Sorry. There was an audio problem for some skits, that's why not all skits were uploaded.

blueyedgirl, I really liked your skit ^_^. Sorry, some parts were cut off. Apparently, tape ran out during your skit. I'm really upset at the guy who recorded it. That wouldn't have happened it I were there.

Chopper: Thank you very much :)

Don't worry about it. I am just glad I was able to see it.

dressdragn
08-26-2004, 08:18 AM
Chooper and other Digi Element Guys,

Hi, and thank you for doing a great job with all the videos of various cons. I was thinking, capturing good audio seems to be quite difficult. In the future I'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the audio matrials used in my skit. Since most people pre-record there skit, other cosplayers would proably do the same.

As for anime next specificly Audio Tec is done by Jim Houssel, and he's a very nice guy. If you guys would like I can ask him how he'd feel about you guys jacking in to the sound board and just recording from there. If you wanted you could record the audince also, and them mix the two togeher so you'd have greater control over the balance btw. crowd noise and cosplay noise.

Also, will you guys be at Game On NY? it remains to be seen if there will be any offical cosplay events, but there will deifintly be some fan orginsed ones. It'd be great if you came by to a few.

~Anna

Chopper
08-26-2004, 12:33 PM
It'd be awesome if people give me their pre-record there skits. And your audio solution for AN is a good idea, but I'd hold off on it until the end of the year. We might go through some restructuring next year.

As for Game On NY, yes we are going! The other guys will be doing business stuff, so that leaves me wondering around with my camcorder. Let me know when and where you are meeting. I'll definitely stop by. I remember reading Starwind will be there and perhaps Initial Diesal.

dressdragn
08-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Starwind and ID will def be there. there's a thread for the con in 'other conventions'. We'll proably be doing 1 or 2 photo shoots a day, mostly v-game realted stuff.

As for audio let me know what con's your going to and I'd be happy to provide you with a copy. I think the next big skit I'm doing will be at katsu.

~Anna

cloud and sephy
08-28-2004, 08:46 PM
It might not be much but i have three hours worth of cosplay and have everything on it. I tried my best recording it but some dudes head was in the way but you can still hear and see parts of the stage. I also got the music video part....I just love the last one! I was suppose to be on that stage but because of some baka we had to skip this year.....ggggrrrr!
I just want to say thank you to all the cosplayers this year....it was such a great show!

tempest_strife
09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
I don't suppose Final Fantasy VII: The Musical is in one of those clips on digiELEMENT.com? My computer is really inept... I'm having problems playing through them.

Chopper
09-28-2004, 10:39 PM
Can you descript a little bit of the skit for me. There's a link on the same page to download media player 9.

tempest_strife
09-29-2004, 01:35 PM
The one where the CLoud played the flute? And the Sephiroth held the music?

Sadly, I run windows 95, so I doubt any new media player wouldn't work for me. Also, my processing speed is a bit slow... bleh. But I have the fastest internet connection possible. *shrugs*

Chopper
09-29-2004, 09:21 PM
What's Win 95? hehe

But yeah, your skit is in part 1 of the 3 files.

tempest_strife
09-29-2004, 10:21 PM
Domo arigato!! :) Now I can go on my friend's computer and watch it!! :D