PDA

View Full Version : Anime Next 2004 - SATURDAY COSPLAYERS

ibluexrain
06-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had fun at Anime Next this year~ I sure did.. keke :) anyhow, I was wondering if anyone had pictures posted up online...?

I was BoA* (Atlantis Princess theme with the black and white suspenders haha) Anyhow, post up pix here!!

:p

Zephyrs
06-20-2004, 04:32 PM
I had forgotten my camera (incredible foresight on my part) but my boyfriend - I'm sure a bunch of you saw a Jewish Wolfwood... yeah that'd be him - took a bunch of pics, so I shall upload some of those once he gets them on his computer.

Chun Li
06-20-2004, 04:38 PM
i was Koenma, anyone see me?

visulstimultion
06-20-2004, 04:43 PM
i was Sora on Saturday ^-^

Niku-Sama
06-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Big metal Chii, anybody pics? I did not have a camera -_-

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 05:14 PM
I was the Dita with big metal Chii, so yeah I need pictures too. >_> Some pictures of our Rikku and Paine costumes would be nice too.

sailor-moon
06-20-2004, 05:43 PM
i was teh Eternal Sailor Moon with the HAWT Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor StarFighter >:D

neoangelwink
06-20-2004, 06:05 PM
i was aerith in the morning , battal rinoa in afther noon and night ballroom rinoa.
(fall done)

fireyoukai16
06-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Anyone have pics of me?? *points to avatar* ^^ I was meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite Saturday(i know there was another one Friday)

i think i saw just about all of you ^^

Niku-sama--it must've been tough getting through the doors! lol ^^ I saw you during the Hall cosplay judging :P

Chun Li--i meant to say hi cause i knew you were cosplaying as koenma, but you already passed by, and i was getting a photo taken ^^;;

I'll get all my pics up soon~!

:)

~Fire

Dagger
06-20-2004, 06:15 PM
I took about 4 rolls of film worth, so I should get pics up. However, I hope that I didn't double-expose the film... I really hate my camera.

Anyway, I was Squall on Saturday morning/afternoon... I was the short female one with the gunblade and was travelling with a FFX/X-2 group. Then I changed; I was the Lulu in the masquerade. ^_^;;

ibluexrain
06-20-2004, 06:44 PM

oOo i have a pic of yoo!! your costume was absolutely AMAZING :bigtu:

btw.. i'll let yoo know when i upload your pic :)

ibluexrain
06-20-2004, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have pix of me nd my friends? I was BoA* walking around with an Ash and a Sasuke.. I would definetely appreciate it if someone had some pix =)

fireyoukai16
06-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Ooo I saw you guys :D Do you have my meroko pic?? ^^ lol...I wanted a pic of you guys too, but my friend was already leaving :P I have a Sasuke pic, but im not sure if it was your friend or not ^^; I'll show you once i get it up

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 06:56 PM
I was Mew Pudding battle costume on Saturday! With the Mew Mew group. ^.^ This was the funnest con ever. ^.^

I just uploaded my pictures. I`m dumb and don`t have a webpage though and I didn`t get very many. >.<;;;

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Anyone have pictures of me? I'm curious how stoned I look in the next one. =/ :: Need a pose, need a pose, need a pose ... :: I enjoyed this one a hell of a lot better than I-Con, it's more family-like. =)

It was really fun, but I should have sprayed finish or something on my hammer, the black handle paint rubbed off on my *white* fabric ... wonder how I'll get that out. >.<;; My side and feet are killing me ... and I still feel like I have my ears on (which was actually a headband type thingie) ... yay! </complaining>

Uhm, let's go to Otakon!

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 06:59 PM
I had forgotten my camera (incredible foresight on my part) but my boyfriend - I'm sure a bunch of you saw a Jewish Wolfwood... yeah that'd be him - took a bunch of pics, so I shall upload some of those once he gets them on his computer.
OMG, your bf was the jewish Wolfwood! That rocks!!! I'll have my pics up tommorrow, the set from my dificamera anyhow. The rest will go up this week sometime.

Nikol
06-20-2004, 07:05 PM
I was the Riku with visulstimultion's Sora

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 07:07 PM
I was very impressed with all the Rikkus I saw that day. Usually the ones I see are half-assed, but not these. ^.^;;

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Oh, oh! Riku, I saw you! Your costume was really good!!! *bowbow* I luver-er-ed it. :love:

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 07:13 PM
People loved my better Melvin! ^^

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 07:14 PM
I saw you (Melvin) at the SM photoshoot! I loved your glasses! ^.^ You mighta saw me standing there, I was bright yellow! n.n *huggles Melvin*

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 07:25 PM
Woohoo! *huggles back*

Chun Li
06-20-2004, 07:42 PM
oh mew. i think i saw you, you sat behind me and my genma friend in one of the pannels. it might have ben the fox box or the rise of shoujo. anyway, nice picture in your siggy, i loves hanon

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey everyone, just joined a few minutes ago so still thinking of a pic i can use. I was one of the Sephiroth's on saturday and I have to say that everyone did an awesome job, it was great seeing so many cool costumes :)!

~Steel RK9~
06-20-2004, 07:53 PM
I was Battle City Kaiba with Mokuba...I think I saw most of you there.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Thankies! Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Group at AB `05! ^.^ I`ve started my Hanon already `cuz I can`t go to Otakon and have nuthin` better to do. v.v

I think I remember seein` a Genma! ^.^ Yay!

I saw Kaiba! =D

Yay for Sephiroth! Sephiroth is the best! I luves him!! ^.^ I`m not sure which one you were but, all the Sephiroth`s were awesome!!!

Your right though, lots and lots of great costume`s! ^.^

sailorrikku
06-20-2004, 08:21 PM
I was Lee from CC
I was with Noh Face and Sailor J.

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 08:31 PM
I was Melvin for most the time. Shinji needs a little work.

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 08:32 PM
Shinji Ikari???

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 08:38 PM
School Shinji. I was trying to do it for late Saturday but the earphones kept pissing me off and fact I need something to put my cd walkman on a belt with (other then duct tape).

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:40 PM
I was Battle Pudding almost the whole time, I was supposed to be Misao at 3:30 but, we got lost and I didn`t have time to change. >.< I was waitress Pudding for a bit on Friday too. ^.^

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 08:45 PM
:( why does it have to be over...I wish i had joined this site the day before so i'd atleast beable to say hi to you guys. I really hope i can meet most of you in the future. I'm going back to Jersey to protest! Who's with me!?

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:47 PM
I AM!!!! I hate reality!! I wanna be a Magical Girl again!!! ;_;

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 08:48 PM
We will pave the way to revolution, it will be manditory for all humans to dress in different costumes everyday! CHARGE!!!

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Wheeee! There should be an ever going Animecon and people just come and go and come and go. o.o I HAVE A DREAM NOW!! *Pulls out life dream lists...Crosses off "Make worlds largest Spoon"* *writewrite* OKAY! >D

Kanna-chan
06-20-2004, 08:57 PM
I was the unusually short-haired Misao wandering around with an unusually short Kenshin. Who was trying to stalk t3h Tohma and Ryuuichi. xD

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Lol. I guess i'll get my plans started as well, were officially a team, try to get more followers!

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 09:02 PM
We should take over the hotel ... I'm with you. =)

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:04 PM
As long as those phsyco nazi con staff don`t attack us. o.o;;; XD

Jubie-Chan
06-20-2004, 09:23 PM
I was Aya from Weiss kruez

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jubeichan/21182.html#cutid1

Hald of you are up there. Do be warned, alot of yaoi

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:26 PM
Awww, Aya I was lookin` for you, but, I never found you. v.v Or you would have been glomped. XD

Poisonous Intent
06-20-2004, 09:32 PM
I was Chibi-usa-hime (princess chibimoon) walking around with Princess Jupiter and Princess Venus. anyone have pics of us? lol, the cosutmes on Saturday where awesome and I'm all for taking over the hotel, I wanna be a princess again and have pink hair.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:34 PM
I was Chibi-usa-hime (princess chibimoon) walking around with Princess Jupiter and Princess Venus. anyone have pics of us? lol, the cosutmes on Saturday where awesome and I'm all for taking over the hotel, I wanna be a princess again and have pink hair

I saw you guys! ^.^ Your dresses were pretty-ful.

ItsMeJT
06-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I was Reno of the Turks on saturday, and i was just so happy to have met up with Ambrosia and IceQueen(Scarlet and Elena), as well as another Reno. this was my first con, and i hope that it won't be my last.

sailorrikku
06-20-2004, 09:46 PM
Did anyone have a pic of Lee?

DarkChocobo
06-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Did anyone see me? I was Ruriko from Gatekeepers.

Mr. Czernobog
06-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey everyone. I was Zappa, from Guilty Gear XX. I was in the game room most of Saturday, but I'm sure someone must have seen my odd costume at least once.

Nekobun
06-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Saturday? I started the day as Shinnosuke (Ranma 1/2), took a brief jump over to Maes Hughes' casual outfit from the Alicia's birthday party episode in the hopes that there'd be something of a shoot for Full Metal Alchemist, and then changed back into Shinnosuke for the day after I missed it. Which I also kept on for the masquerade.

Galaxia
06-20-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey, how about the short brown-haired Galaxia from Sailormoon who got tired of her boots around 4:30 and walked around in sandals for the rest of the day? XD

Hmmmmm....so far, I think I've seen:

visulstimultion as Sora
Niku-Sama as Metal Chii
Chun Li as Koenma
sailor-moon as ESM (FINALLY!!!!!)
fireyoukai16 as Meroko (Your costume was AMAZING! I think I have a picture of you)
silentduelist's boyfriend as Jewish Wolfwood (that totally rocked the house!)
KaineMaxwell as Umino *waves!!!* =D
Hotaru Kou as princess chibimoon, and Princess Jupiter and Princess Venus. *waves!!!* I know I have pictures of you 3 :)

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:10 AM
I was Lucifer ^_^ I was in the cosplay too. that big cape was the biggest pain ever ~_~

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 08:23 AM
fireyoukai16 as Meroko (Your costume was AMAZING! I think I have a picture of you)
UWA~ Thank you so much!! ^-^ I saw u and luvved your costume too! ^^ Awesome Galaxia-ness :P

Osuwari
06-21-2004, 08:54 AM
On Friday I was Kagura, Inuyasha and Jessie. For Saturday I was Kouga all day. Yeah I saw u Mew Pudding like sooo many times. ^-^ I guess we just kept bumping into eatch other. Also I think its cute when they dress the little ones in cosutmes. There was the Sora and two little Sumomoes.(sp) I probably meet ppl and didn't even know they were from cc.com.

VampyreMiyu
06-21-2004, 09:46 AM
i was Sora on Saturday ^-^

Your Kingdom Hearts group was great! I was the Halloween Town Sora ya bumped into Sat. morning. I wish I could have gotten my hair spiked!!!!!

~Valerie

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 10:27 AM
I think I saw Kagura, there was 2 of them, one of them hugged me

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 11:15 AM
I`ve seen like everyone so far. ^.^ Us Mew`s were just all over the place. XD

Arenyth
06-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Your Kingdom Hearts group was great! I was the Halloween Town Sora ya bumped into Sat. morning. I wish I could have gotten my hair spiked!!!!!

~Valerie

I didn't see another Halloweentown Sora, I thought I was the only one. When were you there?
I couldn't get my hair spiked either.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 12:12 PM
I was Samurai Rikku on Friday (the one with the red robe and Auron's sword) and then AC Tifa on Saturday. Anyone catch me? I know that more took pictures of me on Friday because Rikku's more easily recognized than Tifa, seeing as AC hasn't come out yet... >.>

ArchFaith
06-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey everyone! AnimeNext really was something, wasn't it? That was the best con I've been to so far!!
Well, I went on Saturday only, and was there most of the day. I was Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX, with the white princess gown with green leaves. I'm pleasantly surprised to know that people recognized me ^_^
Anyways, I haven't gotten my cameras developed yet, but here are people I think I have pictures of:
Jewish Wolfwood, Black Mage, and Tohru
Sora...although there were more than one...
Dita and Chii with the metal cage skirt
Riku
Sailor Galaxia
Halloween Town Sora...again, I only have one...

I'll post my pics as soon as I get them! And everybody let me know if you saw me!!

ibluexrain
06-21-2004, 12:30 PM
Ooo I saw you guys :D Do you have my meroko pic?? ^^ lol...I wanted a pic of you guys too, but my friend was already leaving :P I have a Sasuke pic, but im not sure if it was your friend or not ^^; I'll show you once i get it up

oO yoo were the pink bunny girl? (for lack of a better description) haha your costume was sooooo cute ^^ i have a pic of yoo too keke

Nikol
06-21-2004, 12:32 PM
I was Lucifer ^_^ I was in the cosplay too. that big cape was the biggest pain ever ~_~

You rocked as Lucifer though.... and as Master Seymour. Sorry I broke your nail ^^;;; (I was the Omi Friday night who litterally fed ya and the Riku Saturday)

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 12:51 PM
I was dressed up as Belldandy for the weekend. In a white dress on friday and her regular outfit sat. This was my convention and I loved everyones costume that I saw. You all did a great job. :bigtu:

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 12:53 PM
I saw you, I was Lee

Poisonous Intent
06-21-2004, 01:08 PM
Hey, how about the short brown-haired Galaxia from Sailormoon who got tired of her boots around 4:30 and walked around in sandals for the rest of the day? XD

Hotaru Kou as princess chibimoon, and Princess Jupiter and Princess Venus. *waves!!!* I know I have pictures of you 3 :)

Heh, I saw you! lol, your costume was prettiful. I have picutres I just need to get off my lazy ass and upload them. Princess Jupiter cuaght you on tape before the shoot, she loved the goldness and shininess of your costume. heh, she's just like a crow. ^_^ *waves back*

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Your Galaxia was great!

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 01:22 PM
oO yoo were the pink bunny girl? (for lack of a better description) haha your costume was sooooo cute ^^ i have a pic of yoo too keke
Hehe ^^ Yes :D I was the pink bunny girl! lol Thanks!! XP I was also known as a Bunny Angel and A mad hatter ^^;; heheheh

Zephyrs
06-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Oh geez, in another display of my amazing foresight I forgot to mention who *I* was.

Yeah and I was that girl in Minako's school uniform from Sailor Moon that was tagging along with the Jewish Wolfwood for obvious reasons, so I'm sure I'm in the background of a few pictures at least ^_^

visulstimultion
06-21-2004, 01:48 PM

~Valerie

It still looked awesome even without your hair spiked up.

Rukawa
06-21-2004, 02:01 PM
I was Chibi Mamoru with Sailor Moon, Endymion, Haruka, and Seiya. Was also Ryuichi Sakuma, and Yuki Sohma in the dress playing DDR most of the time XD I should upload pics later and such yea.. maybe...

Andariel
06-21-2004, 02:03 PM

You absolutely rocked! ^^

Oh and yea, I was Weiss Kreuz OAV Aya on Friday and one of the four, five? FMA Eds on Saturday & Sunday.

BrideYuna
06-21-2004, 02:30 PM
I was Myaku Toshiya/ Selphie/ Kyo with oversized nunchaku. :3

Doubt anyone remembers, but okay. :P

Arenyth
06-21-2004, 02:36 PM
It still looked awesome even without your hair spiked up.

did you really see two of us that day? I saw you guys later on in the day, (I was another Halloweentown Sora) I had the pumpkinhead keyblade, and I thought your hair was real.

Galaxia
06-21-2004, 03:37 PM
ArchFaith - Yay! I remember seeing you too =D

visulstimultion
06-21-2004, 04:05 PM
actually you both had the keyblade and just about EVERYBODY i talked to thought my hair was real. ^-^;

hikura
06-21-2004, 05:26 PM

I might have seen you.I spoke with a selphie and asked her if she was somebody else and got a no.This was friday at like 5 pm.That was me who asked that.

Mythril
06-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Fireyoukai16 - I have a photo of you! http://costumes.love-to-hate.net/displayimage.php?album=17&pos=16 Enjoi! You looked so cute!

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 07:12 PM
Fireyoukai16 - I have a photo of you! http://costumes.love-to-hate.net/displayimage.php?album=17&pos=16 Enjoi! You looked so cute!
Hey~! Thanks!! :D
lol its was windy outside and my skirt kept on blowing upwards -_-;
(especially on that long line for autographs o_O;) hehe..luckily i wore...Shorts! XP

Flippy
06-21-2004, 07:15 PM
I saw so many of you guys from the board!!!
I was School Girl Naru and Home Version Naru from Love Hina on Saturday. Sunday I was my test version of Winry from Full Metal Alchemist.

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 07:21 PM
I saw you! ^^ I was gonna take a pic, but im so slow lol my friend was already leaving ^^;

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Ya know if I knew you were going to be Naru I would have brought Beach-Bum Keitaro back! lol

Flippy
06-21-2004, 07:31 PM
There was another keitaro there though so I got to take my anger out on him and alot of other guys that night...whoahahaha....Yeah hitting people with out problems!

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Flippy, its funny too- I had the clothes with me for Keitaro too!

Demri
06-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I can't keep track of where I have and haven't posted, but I don't think I've posted here. I was one of the (pink costume) Quistises on Saturday and for a few brief hours, I was Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga... But most of the day, I was in hiding so probably not much of anyone saw me. ^_^

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 08:04 PM
You were that great Shion? Good job on that costume!!

Zetchi
06-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Saturday...? I was TenTen from Naruto. I have pictures from the whole convention
http://community.webshots.com/album/154999727awAhhW

Lady Ava
06-21-2004, 08:32 PM
I was Ed (Full Metal Alchemist) for most of Saturday morning and a bit of the afternoon. Then I was with my boyfriend as a Red version of Ballroom Rinoa. Then, Songtress Yuna for the masquerade. ^_^

ArchFaith
06-21-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey Galaxia! Good to know somebody here saw me! Hahaha, I remember you told me your feet were in sandals cause you got tired of your boots...gotta hand it to ya though, them boots sure were something!

AnimeAngelBlue
06-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Heya Hiyas ^_^
I was Sakura from CCS in her second movie ballgown on Saturday wandering around with Li-kun, and Kero-chan ^_^
The con was definately a blast, and I hope you all got a kick outta Kero ^_^ cuz he was massive amounts of fun to make ^_^
I also was at the piano for about 2 hours on Saturday, I hope whoever went by enjoyed the music as wells ^_^

phantom_of_yaoi
06-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Ahh... yeah the Kero was great. My younger brothers got a big kick out if. They wanted his 'giant balloon sized head'. Yours and Li's costumes looked so pretty too.

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 10:04 PM
I wish I got a pic with Sakura-San too
But Li-chan was so scared to talk to her
It was my first con

AlphaNinn
06-22-2004, 01:15 AM
I was Deedlit on Saturday...anyone here see me? I know I was getting compliments to no end. And people kept stepping on my cape...it kept choking me.

I've seen most everyone who posted here so far. I saw very few costumes that didn't look good. That made me happy. ^_^

Galaxia
06-22-2004, 01:59 AM
Hey Galaxia! Good to know somebody here saw me! Hahaha, I remember you told me your feet were in sandals cause you got tired of your boots...gotta hand it to ya though, them boots sure were something!

That's right! ^_^;; I hope to have them fully broken in by the time Otakon rolls around! :) :dance:

Nozomi Wazawa
06-22-2004, 06:22 AM
this was my first con and I want to thank everyone for making it so very fun for me! I was the princess venus walking around with small lady and princess Jupiter. I saw most of you people and as soon as I get my pictures developed, I will post (or I might steal Jason's camera and siphon them off there XD) by the way, did anybody see us on Friday when I was quistis walking around with mara and velsper and a guy that had a "badge" that said "god"?

Andariel
06-22-2004, 08:03 AM
I was School Girl Naru and Home Version Naru from Love Hina on Saturday. Sunday I was my test version of Winry from Full Metal Alchemist.

Flippy, was that you that asked for a pic on Sunday over by DDR? (and I whimpered bout my lack of arm) ^^; Jus' trying to get names with faces.

akira-aki
06-22-2004, 09:35 AM
I was Reno of the Turks on saturday, and i was just so happy to have met up with Ambrosia and IceQueen(Scarlet and Elena), as well as another Reno. this was my first con, and i hope that it won't be my last.

hey hey Reno
you were the first person i saw.. you really really did look like him.. i dont think i took a pic of you.. that sucks
for it being ur first time i think u rocked
later later
aki-akira

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 10:21 AM

I think you took a picture with my friend who was another Naru... I am not sure though

quadrophenia
06-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Hi everyone! AnimeNEXT was a lot of fun this year - big crowds, but lots of great cosplayers! I was the wandering Festival-goer/Omatsurishi Yuna most of Saturday, and then changed into my Alice loli dress for the evening's activities. I wish I had gotten more pictures at the con, but my camera freaked out at me halfway through Saturday ;_;

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Hi everyone! AnimeNEXT was a lot of fun this year - big crowds, but lots of great cosplayers! I was the wandering Festival-goer/Omatsurishi Yuna most of Saturday, and then changed into my Alice loli dress for the evening's activities. I wish I had gotten more pictures at the con, but my camera freaked out at me halfway through Saturday ;_;

Hey, I saw you! XD I was like "Hey, it's Festival-goer Yuna!" right outside Imperial I and next to the piano ^^ Your costume was great! It's so good to see a REAL Festival-goer/Omatsurishi Yuna, and not just someone wearing a regular kimono and being all "Look! I'm Yuna!" Those details on the kimono were fantastic! Good job!

quadrophenia
06-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Thank you very much, ShoyesainoMiko! I remember you! ^_^

Flippy
06-22-2004, 12:28 PM
Flippy, was that you that asked for a pic on Sunday over by DDR? (and I whimpered bout my lack of arm) ^^; Jus' trying to get names with faces.
Yeah I was the bootleg Winry...and your costume was good enough without the arm.

I think you took a picture with my friend who was another Naru... I am not sure though
Yeah you did...you friend was such a funny Naru...thanks for posting the pictures.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/154999727/155003153EyMmVk

Adara
06-22-2004, 02:08 PM
Oo, Flippy, were you the short-sleeved Naru? If you were, my boyfriend and I were talking with you a bit..

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 02:29 PM

Omigosh...there was a Kyo, and I didn`t find you? >.< *Sulks* I would have gotten your picture for sure! ;_;

Osuwari
06-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Hey pplz!!! umm I forget if I posted on here but for Friday I was Jessie from Team Rocket Kagura from Fruit Baskets and Inuyasha. Then on Saturday I was Kouga. ^-^ Maybe I ran into pplz and dind't know they were from cc.com or something. But I think I met a few of you guys. :)

freakyarcher
06-22-2004, 03:12 PM

niku-sama: i have a picture of you and your loud but lovely friend as characters from chobits. as soon as i get home i will post it up on my gallery and you can just save it, k? :rockon:

Ashbrie
06-22-2004, 03:16 PM
niku-sama: i have a picture of you and your loud but lovely friend as characters from chobits. as soon as i get home i will post it up on my gallery and you can just save it, k? :rockon:

*Is the friend* o_o Loud? Who? Me? >_> <_< *Sneaks away* lol

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 06:30 PM
Oo, Flippy, were you the short-sleeved Naru? If you were, my boyfriend and I were talking with you a bit..

If you're looking at the picture I took, then yes, she was the short sleeved one. The long sleeves is my friend.

Goggle
06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
This was my first con, thanks everyone for making it great.
If anyone saw me I was Julia Chang from Tekken 4. If anyone saw me, let me know.
I have pictures of a few of you (if I did I PM'ed you), but I remember seeing alot of you.

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 08:41 PM

O__O were you the Gauze(Tsumi to Batsu/ Mitsu to Tsuba) Kyo!!?? I was Myaku Kyo XD!! and Roman Hkou AYA i didnt see u as Myaku Toshiya..i wish i did though T__T i saw you as Kyo by the Dealers Room and inside the Deals room (on Saturday)!!

Biku-Chan
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
I was Advent Children Tifa! ^.^

Flippy
06-24-2004, 10:40 AM
Ohhhh shot.....you where the one with the unfaithful yet funny boyfriend....you guys were some of the more entertaining people there later saturday night......sorry I didn't come to your "rave" with doritos. It's not a good idea to wonder off alone with stangers to VIP rooms even if steve was there.....I tried to get up my friend in my hotel room so we could go but she was out cold.....oh well see you at other cons.
Are these you guys?
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/digikoomi2/animenext2004/?action=view&current=DSC03107.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618b80062.jpg

hyde
06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
Does anyone have the pictures of the "goth" lookin cosplayers... aka jrock cosplayers??? *hint hint* LoL! I remember people taking pictures when we were outside and the people took pics while they were waiting for that voice actor's signature...

Please, please~ PM me the photos. I'm the all black wearing one. ;D I was with Kamijo and Toshiya. Thankies.

Flippy
06-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Does anyone have the pictures of the "goth" lookin cosplayers... aka jrock cosplayers??? *hint hint* LoL! I remember people taking pictures when we were outside and the people took pics while they were waiting for that voice actor's signature...

Please, please~ PM me the photos. I'm the all black wearing one. ;D I was with Kamijo and Toshiya. Thankies.
These J-roc and Gothic L photos....I was bored.
http://rogueandflexei.com:8900/cosplay/animenext/next1.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v114/CCAmanda/AnimeNext/alexiel.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v114/CCAmanda/AnimeNext/angelsanctuary.jpg
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v114/CCAmanda/AnimeNext/tmr.jpg
http://community.webshots.com/photo/154999727/155003183teVNgA
http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNEXT/2004/Photos/Saturday/HallCosplay/index.htm
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618d80042.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618d80043.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618d80050.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618f80012.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618f80020.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618f80036.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618g80097.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618g80098.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618h80088.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0618h80095.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0619b90021.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0619b90034.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0619b90039.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0619b90041.jpg
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animenext/0619c90081.jpg

SakuraGrl
06-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Anyone see me or take a pic of me? I know a couple ppl did.. I was the long sleeved, maroon skirt Naru from Love Hina. Hehe. Flippy I remember you!

Flippy
06-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Anyone see me or take a pic of me? I know a couple ppl did.. I was the long sleeved, maroon skirt Naru from Love Hina. Hehe. Flippy I remember you!
Ahhh other naru...cool....did you bother that guy cosplaying keitaro that gave you the cold shoulder...how mean was that!

Nekobun
06-26-2004, 05:48 PM
SakuraGirl: I think I saw you, but no pictures by me since my camera (which I bought off a friend at the beginning of the con) came with a lovely set of dead batteries, and I didn't feel like trying to track down more. :/ Were you the Naru watching the duck-duck-goose before the concert/dance on Saturday?

Flippy
06-26-2004, 06:43 PM
SakuraGirl: I think I saw you, but no pictures by me since my camera (which I bought off a friend at the beginning of the con) came with a lovely set of dead batteries, and I didn't feel like trying to track down more. :/ Were you the Naru watching the duck-duck-goose before the concert/dance on Saturday?
No that was most likely me watching the duck duck goose game....it was such a funny sight since everyone was in costume pretty much...I was short sleeve naru as every ones calling it.

makotohanabi
06-26-2004, 07:51 PM
I showed up late Saturday, not sure if anyone saw me or not. I was the short Schuldig dancing with Youji (HeeroJF) at the rave. We also wandered around the con a bit.

The best cosplayers were Rabbi Wolfwood, the chibi Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Moon, and lots of FF cosplayers but I can't remember their names.

Everyone was so nice there, I wish I could've made it there earlier.

SakuraGrl
06-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Ahhh other naru...cool....did you bother that guy cosplaying keitaro that gave you the cold shoulder...how mean was that!
Yes i know..that was so cruel. I should have punch his lights out :bigtu:

MrWonderfulToji
06-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Hey everyone!
AnimeNext had a lot of great cosplayers. I had a great time just getting to know as many people and chilling around the con with all of you. it was a great time, and you guys did wonderful jobs with your cosplays! In particular, the J-Rock cosplayers are always cool to see, it warms my heart seeing Malice Mizer cosplayed. There were a few Selphies around, which was great cause I was wearing Irvine ^_^
Too bad I forgot my camera ;_;
And of course, what kind of X-2 fanboy would I be if I didn't applaud for all the final fantasy ladies!
And biku-chan! it was awesome hanging out with you, you gotta make it over to otakon, its HUGE compared to ANext!
sean

Nekobun
06-26-2004, 10:24 PM
No that was most likely me watching the duck duck goose game....it was such a funny sight since everyone was in costume pretty much...I was short sleeve naru as every ones calling it.

Ah, okay. I was the guy who was Shinnosuke in the Snickers/Mapquest skit, and had my coat tied around my waist and my Jigglypuff hat on by the time I got downstairs. Squidbob 'Thulupants teeshirt. Sorry I missed the FMA photoshoot, btw; I guess I just wandered at the wrong times. ^_^;;

Eishou
07-04-2004, 07:42 PM
I was there...... But , like , nobody really recognized me because I had such a vague costume, lol! I was Melissa Pearce of Parasite Eve... I walked.. dragged around Aya thinking people would notice...but no! ^_^ Oh well... does anyone remember me? T_T...

Mew_Pudding
07-04-2004, 07:45 PM
I`ve never seen Parasite Eve, and I didn`t see an Aya either. >.< Ah, Gomen. But, I bet I would`ve seen you if I had been looking. =D That made no sense! ^.^

bee nekosama
07-04-2004, 09:48 PM
I was Alexiel!!! I was with Lucifer, Sara, and Setsuna!! WOO! I am in the first couple pictures of all the "goth" looking pictures that one user posted. Hai hai. ^_______^

Sorahana
07-04-2004, 10:34 PM
I was Marlene and Duke Devlin on Saturday XDD. And I loved your Alexiel, Bee1 And John's Lucifer kicked ass, and Danni's Srar was so adorable and Jared was a good Setsuna too ^_~. I loved everyone's costumes ^_~!!

KitsuneKagetsu
07-31-2004, 02:24 PM
I was Tsumi to Batsu Kyo... constantly fanning myself. ^^;
That costume was sooo hot to be in...

I loved the metal Chii, and I saw some X cosplayers that made me happy ^^~ (yay X) Auugh, there were so many cool costumes I can't even begin to list them... ^^;

dark_feather
09-12-2004, 05:52 PM
Hmm, I didn't post on this thread?

I was Tohma for most of Saturday. When I got hot though I would change into my Sakura outfit. But then I'd go back to Tohma pretty soon because he was more fun to cosplay. XP