PDA

View Full Version : AnimeNEXT: "Did you take a photo of me?" thread

Ginger Catgirl
06-20-2004, 06:27 PM
now that it's all done, everyone post their random pictures! I didn't have a camera, so I couldn't take any... >_< I know, I was stupid and forgot.

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

oh yeah, I actually do have a selfish reason behind this... ~.^ did anyone get a pic of me? I was Duo Maxwell on Sunday.... As I said, I had no camera, so I didn't get any pix.... >_<

Huggles to KaineMaxwell for talking to me! =^..^=

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 08:05 PM
*huggles to ginger back*
Digicamera pics should be up tommorrow, others later this week.

TwiliteSea
06-20-2004, 08:18 PM
I'll be grateful to those who have pictures of me in my Gun Mage Rikku ^^

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Did anyone get pictures of the Tokyo Mew Mew group? I`m oblivious and forgot to get a few pictures of ourselves again. ^.^; *Hums*

And, did anyone by anyyyy chance get any pictures of the Karaoke competition? ._. I`ll worship you if you got me and Mint singing!

Tainted-Embrace
06-20-2004, 09:08 PM
:x I was the Selphie with the Cactuar.
>> The Inuyasha girl thingie for the Rave.
:x Kaoru, Kagome, Punk things.
:x Lol but mostly Selphie, and Inuyasha Girl thing and stuff.
:x!

BUT DUDE WHEN I GET MY PICS DEVELOPED.
I'll post them.

Sorahana
06-20-2004, 09:10 PM
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v114/CCAmanda/AnimeNext/

There are my pictures!! I had a blast and I'm glad I met alot of you!! Can't wait until next year ^_~!
Oh and Mew check Fansview.com I think you're on there ^_^.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Oopsey. ^.^; I just remembered, I brought a DIGITAL camera! And that I have to plug it in to see the pictures, so I do have sum pictures, mostly of our group, I didn`t get very many due to evil staff but, I got a few in my gallery. ^.^;

Tainted-Embrace
06-20-2004, 09:12 PM
Amanda I better be in some of those pics Lol.

sailorrikku
06-20-2004, 09:17 PM
ANyone got a pic of Lee from Sat?

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey, I am on afansview, a whole bunch!! =D *Dances* Now I`m on that website TWICE! HA! ^.^ Wheeee!!! Thats fuN!!!

Tainted-Embrace
06-20-2004, 09:20 PM
Probably on my camera I just haven't gotten it developed yet.
I had 2 cameras.

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:21 PM
*Pokes in* Any pictures of either my giant cage skirt Freya friend and me as Dita, or my friend as Paine and me as Rikku? Oh wait, there were lots of Rikkus and Paine...Uh...I was...the one with the reeeeally big ponytail! Yeah...that's it. >_>;;

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:22 PM
Heh, I still haven`t gotten my pictures from AnimeBoston developed! XD Thats why I used a digital for AnimeNEXT! =D

KaineMaxwell
06-20-2004, 09:25 PM
I was on Fansview in the SM shoot!

Sorahana
06-20-2004, 09:32 PM
I am on Fansview 4 times go me!! *evil laugh* Ahem! Anyway, if you saw either a Gippal,a Duke (with a darker red vest), or a Marlene and have pics, that was me ^_^!! I was with a Seymour and a bunch of other FF characters alot of time on Friday night and during the day as well and um yea.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:44 PM
Hmm, I`m on afansview twice for Anime Boston and.... *Counts on fingers* 4 times for AN and that makes...*Thinkthink* A bunch!!! *YAAAAAAAAAY!* ^____^

Dragonrage
06-20-2004, 10:33 PM
I seriously and utterly hope no one has pictures of me... -_-

Lil
06-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Darling Dragon rage.... we have Belldandy pictures of you. We will not release them for public use unless you give us the following:::

1. A monkey
2. 20 boxes of pocky
3. And a cookie....
4. And CHEEZE!!!!
5. one 50 foot taco.

Ginger Catgirl
06-20-2004, 10:44 PM
http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v114/CCAmanda/AnimeNext/

There are my pictures!!

hey, that's a really sexy Sephiroth on page 5..... heh

My friend Laura's dad got a pic of me and her kinda... hugging.... one of THOSE hugs... lol she was the blonde chick with the sapphire blue eyes and a black and blue kimono... the outer part that was blue was really radiant, it had this cute pattern anyway her brother was wearing some Yu-Gi-Oh take-off with army print......... heh anyway I just lost my train of thought completely *crash*

Poisonous Intent
06-20-2004, 11:09 PM
:x I was the Selphie with the Cactuar

I have pics of you glomping Nozomi when she was quisty at the ff shoot on friday. will upload them soon.

sailorrikku
06-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Does anyone take a pic of Lee?

Demri
06-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Okeydokey, I have posted a handful of piccies from AnimeNext... The rest will come later, probably when I'm a little less sleepy and a little more unpacked. I was there in both of Quisty's outfits and also as Mary and Shion from Xenosaga, if anyone saw me. ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=8388&ppuser=8774

nexgenjetta
06-20-2004, 11:32 PM
anyone got a pic of the guy at the info desk friday night in the black security shirt... just wondering

Galaxia
06-21-2004, 12:30 AM
I will have mine up soon...I promise...

TheAnarCHris
06-21-2004, 12:47 AM
w00t! i'm all over Demri's galley, and I'm on the fansview main page twice XD

number18
06-21-2004, 03:54 AM
I just finished uploading my pics. They're in my gallery. My own costumes are in my #18 gallery. ^_^

Ashbrie
06-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Whoo! My dad made a video with a bunch of random shots from the con, so I know I've got pictures of a few of you in there somewhere. I just saw Mew_Pudding...gotta watch more to see who else I have...

dressdragn
06-21-2004, 09:24 AM
if any one has pool party pics I'd love to see um, I'm still working on geting mine up.

~Anna

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Great pics 18!

VampyreMiyu
06-21-2004, 10:35 AM
Would anyone be able to send me any pics of myself? I was too busy running around doing cosplay stuff to get any taken by my friends.

Costumes Friday:
Nanami from Utena

Costumes Saturday:
Haloween Town Sora, Leon Belmont

Thanks,
~Valerie

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 11:10 AM
wow ^_^ great job on the pics !!! im all over fanview yeaheee! also in swim wear. every looks so good. couple of day i wll hope have pic up.

Sadistic_Mana
06-21-2004, 11:33 AM
I was Moi dix Mois Mana saturday and a different image of MDM Mana sunday, does anyone have any pictures of me?

If you dont know who I was cosplaying I was cosplaying this:

http://www.geocities.com/mana_belle3/manauv1.jpg

Arenyth
06-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Did anyone see me there? I was a Halloweentown Sora, with the Pumpkinhead keyblade. I didn't have a camera myself so I don't have a pic.

Nikol
06-21-2004, 01:38 PM
I should have my pictures up sometime between Wednesday night and Friday Night. I took about two rolls of film (one Friday, one Saturday), though the second roll I have a feeling is going to be a lot of group shots I was in as Riku from Kingdom Hearts (I had the heartless keyblade) because I never really had much time to take other people's pictures ^^;;;.

I'll let people know when everything is totally up

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 01:38 PM
I saw you, did you see me, I was Leee from Cardcaptors

BrideYuna
06-21-2004, 03:44 PM
I...doubt anybody really remembers me as I changed about 6 million times -_-;; I was the Selphie with the 3' nunchaku (my hair was real, thanks.), the White Bride with the black sheer sheet over her head, Myaku Toshiya, Kyo with the leather jacket and the 3' nunchaku... Yeah.

I was the one with the girl dressed like Sadako/Samara (Ringu/The Ring) singing Crucify My Love at the piano, and afterward playing "Eternity" (FFX-2) on the same one. And then I was told to stop because it was too loud. *cries* Meanies.

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 03:56 PM
If you cosplayed Myaku Toshiya on Saturday, then i think i saw you ^^ Luffed your costume :P Luff Myaku Toshiya XP

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Anyone get a pic of Lee?

ZiggyB
06-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Ok, since this thread already turned into the "Did you take a picture of me?" I'm going go to ahead and change the thread topic to that.

So please continue to request photos here.

I'm going to go create a new thread for people to post their Anime Next pictures.

Arenyth
06-21-2004, 04:18 PM
ok, since we're supposed to ask now, I will:
Does anyone have a picture of a Halloweentown Sora? Painted face and all?

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Did anyone take a picture of a Samurai Rikku (aka that Rikku wearing a red robe, a black helmet {with the blue pacman! XD} and Auron's sword), or an Advent Children Tifa with a long shirt?

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm looking for a pic of my Anji Mito, i wore it on sunday, but only a few ppl took pictures....here's hoping.

Dragonrage
06-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Darling Dragon rage.... we have Belldandy pictures of you. We will not release them for public use unless you give us the following:::

1. A monkey
2. 20 boxes of pocky
3. And a cookie....
4. And CHEEZE!!!!
5. one 50 foot taco.

The taco god shall not bend to the threats of you. I do feel so horrible that I actually made someone cry..... that was the most horrible part of that.

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 05:05 PM
tacos are good

Nikol
06-21-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm looking for a pic of my Anji Mito, i wore it on sunday, but only a few ppl took pictures....here's hoping.

I know Stef got a pic of you... and I would have given I had film.

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 05:09 PM
I wonder if any got a pic of Lee

Usagi1818
06-21-2004, 05:19 PM
I took a few pics of ppl at the con. Once I upload them I'll post the link to them =)

BTW, I cosplayed as Chii from Chobits. I walked around with my friend who cosplayed as Freya. We were the ones with the five feet long wigs (hell in a wig). Let me know if you see any pics lingering around of us =)

small_lady
06-21-2004, 05:23 PM
did anyone take any pics of me i was the subaru with the gurnty?

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Anyone get me by chance?

hikura
06-21-2004, 06:18 PM
I did take your pic but my camera got all messed up so i lost all my pics.I was the cid highwind that petted the grunty and gave him love.Remember me?That was kinda cute and funny.It made me smile.Sorry.

ladysubaru25
06-21-2004, 06:26 PM

I sure did... I'll be uploading them tonight after work, so keep an eye on my gallery. And good luck with your axe! :bigtu:

~~jeni (aka: "the "other" Subaru...)

hyde
06-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Who are the people who took pictures of the Jrock crews? If you can, please post them. :P

hikura
06-21-2004, 06:28 PM
ladysubaru,i meet saturday evening.It was good meeting you.Plus you stayed with one of my friends of the weekend.Kaine_maxwell was one of them.Small world lol.

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 06:37 PM
no lee pics?? *sad face*

Chun Li
06-21-2004, 06:55 PM
anyone get a piccy of koenma?

Galaxia
06-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Anyone get Galaxia? :)

BTW - MY pics are up - enjoy!
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Galaxia416/AnimeNext/

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 07:27 PM
you have a pic of me in there. I look like evil belldandy with the redeye. lol

dressdragn
06-21-2004, 08:02 PM
Anyone know where we can see david ng's pics? he was offical con photographer. (there not on his usual web site.

~Anna

Mythril
06-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Hey Everyone - I am looking for photos of me and my significant other cosplaying as Loki and Reiya from Matantei Loki Ragnarok. (The boy with the moon staff and the girl with the strange pink plushie?)

Most of the photos I took were of my friends - With the big crowds I felt a little shy to ask people to stop in the middle for a photo. But what I did take are here:

http://www.mythril.us (under gallery > conventions > anime next 04)

freakyarcher
06-21-2004, 09:01 PM
if you took pictures of me as lulu from final fantasy x and of my boyfriend as miroku from inuyasha on saturday at anime next please post them on this thread so that i can save them. we realized too late that the pics we have are too few. we posed more than we shot for ourselves. if you have some please leave a post here. thank you very much!

Zetchi
06-21-2004, 09:18 PM
I was Su ( Hot Springs ) and Rinoa on Friday, Tenten on Saturday, and DJ Lain on Sunday. Anyone have any pics of those?

Ashbrie
06-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Hmm well I'm finding quite a few pictures of my hoop skirt Freya friend and me as Dita with her...but nothing of Paine and Rikku. ;_; No pictures of only me as Dita either...but then again, I don't think anyone actually asked for a picture of just me. >_>;; Dang, I need to take more...

Din the Dancer
06-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Did anyone see that African American Adven Children Cloud on Saturday? Does anyone know who he is? He's the only one that took my picture. He must have really wanted it, I was still in the line waiting to get in. XD I was a HUnewearl in blue from PSO.... for whoever has played PSO (Phantasy Star Online) I was wearing Nol Rinale's outfit. (Nol was that reporter/journalist in one of the earlier missions... she wanted to "uncover the truth")

TwiliteSea
06-21-2004, 10:07 PM
I was Gun Mage Rikku [FFX-2] from Sunday,
Please, if anyone has a pic of me in it, let me know T.T

rosary
06-21-2004, 10:25 PM
I was Madame Batolli, looking remarkably like I do in my avatar and got a bunch of pictures taken of me, but took none of myself as I currently am camera-less, so if someone has pictures they took of me I'd really appreciate them. Also, my friend took a lot of pictures and is currently getting them developed, so I'll definitely post them when she gives me the doubles because I'm sure some of you are on there :).

bright_Zanya
06-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Hello~~ ^ ^
if anyone has taken me as Toshiya (Guaze) on Sat or Fuji (Prince of tennis) on Sunday~~ please PM me ~~ thank you so much~~~ ^ v ^

dylan no tama
06-21-2004, 11:18 PM
does anybody have any pics of me?

i was johnny from guilty gear

jounochi form yugioh (battlecity)

and piro from megatokyo

Cyn
06-22-2004, 12:16 AM
This one may be a bit hard.

I'm the one that has the Oblivion Keyblade. Yet while in my regular clothing, which consisted of a fishnet, pants varied, and the top would either be a sleeveless trenchcoat or a buckled up sleeveless vest, pictures would still be taken of me.

If anybody has any of those pictures of me, Please send them my way.

Edit - Oh yeah, I also wear sunglasses.

WindyKitsune
06-22-2004, 12:36 AM
I was Schuldich on saturday, I haven't really seen any galleries other than Jubie-chan's but she was in my group ^^;

AlphaNinn
06-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Cyn - I think I grabbed a photo of you. I must say, that keyblade was awesome. My photos will be up soon.

Anyone get any of me? I was Lucia on Friday, Deedlit on Saturday, and a random goth girl with black wings on Sunday. I swear, people liked taking my photo after I got my shoulderpieces off and wanted to relax. ^_~

My Lucia appeared on Fan's View, but I really want to see how Lucia and Deedlit look in different lighting situations with different cameras so I know what changes to make for Otakon. As a side note...I still have freaking superglue in my hair from those evil elf ears...stupid me forgot to get spirit gum.

neoangelwink
06-22-2004, 01:03 AM

I'm the one that has the Oblivion Keyblade. Yet while in my regular clothing, which consisted of a fishnet, pants varied, and the top would either be a sleeveless trenchcoat or a buckled up sleeveless vest, pictures would still be taken of me.

meet to i made his sleeveless trenchcoat .

ibluexrain
06-22-2004, 01:32 AM
Does anyone have a pic of me nd my friends? I was BoA* (Atlantis Princess theme with the orange ski goggles) and my friends were Ash and Sasuke. keke Lemme kno i anyone has pics! :)

Ginger Catgirl
06-22-2004, 08:36 AM

OMG I saw you in the dealer's room on Sunday.... O_O that was awesome, I was telling my friend Laura.... =^..^= it was really really really really cool!!!

KaineMaxwell
06-22-2004, 10:04 AM
GC, i got my pics of you up and everything else from my digicamera.

akira-aki
06-22-2004, 10:09 AM
hi hi to all, first of all i want to say most of the costumes i saw were great, chi with the metal skirt was really kool, same to dita, i think i have a pic of you guys i just have to find it first.
oh hey Zanya
it was kool meeting u
mm yeah i took your pic
prince of tennis
i didnt' get a chance to take the toshiya one it was really pretty
i dont' think the con was bad
it was kind of crowded but it was kool seeing so many anime fans
to some that don't know me i was dejiko (i kind of forgot my apron so i didnt have it with me)

yeah the staff was kind of cranky most of the time but they were doing it cause of a reason... whatever it was..
wasnt' the kingdom heart group great i love their costumes
i didnt' get to take pics of u guys

well that is about all
later
oh yeah i was happy to see that there were fruit basket cosplayers i did fruit baskets on friday but i dont think anyone took a pic of me

bye bye
aki-akira

calen383
06-22-2004, 02:05 PM
um um um um...yea....*hyperness gone now* did ne one get pics of my group? we were inu, sango, miroku, kikyo, and me, kagura. we were only there on sunday but many pics were taken of us. in a select few we had our kagome w/ us too (she worked in the dealer's room till the end of the day) so if ne one has piccys just gimme an IM @ calen383 or email me @ mystique182@lycos.com

or if ur too lazy for ne of that...just reply ^_~

Biku-Chan
06-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Any Advent Children Tifas? x.x; I probably look like shit in them though because I was in such a bad mood. ;.;

Arenyth
06-22-2004, 02:52 PM
i guess I mustve gotten a different crowd for my halloweentown sora... no one took pictures of me?

la_belle
06-22-2004, 03:00 PM
any pics of moi? asian summoner yuna here and for about 3 hours, a very disheveled gunner yuna ^_^;; i know i had ppl take pics of me!! although i prolly look bad in em all :\

StarDustShadow
06-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have pics of me? I was the Summoner Yuna with the attempted Yuna hair (although it was kind of red--my maroon dye still hadn't faded out yet) i was around my Seymour Guado a lot on Friday

*~Yunie~*

tempest_strife
06-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Did anyone see that African American Adven Children Cloud on Saturday? Does anyone know who he is? He's the only one that took my picture. He must have really wanted it, I was still in the line waiting to get in. XD I was a HUnewearl in blue from PSO.... for whoever has played PSO (Phantasy Star Online) I was wearing Nol Rinale's outfit. (Nol was that reporter/journalist in one of the earlier missions... she wanted to "uncover the truth")
I know I took a picture f someone playing a HUnewearl... If it was me, I was either wearing my Cloud costume or a blue wig. I have all my pics burned to CD,now they need to be downsized and uploaded.

fireyoukai16
06-22-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't remember asking this on the thread, but did anyone get a pic of my Meroko?? I cosplayed her on Saturday (i was the pink bunny angel girl XD *points to avatar*) If you did, pls send the pic to FireYoukai16@yahoo.com or just post the link or something ^^ Thankies ~ (oh yes..and i should get all my Anime Next pics up tonight :) )

Kanna-chan
06-22-2004, 06:19 PM
Anyone get any photos of me? I was the short-haired (not to mention the hair was all frizzy and knotty-- I should've shampood my hair before the con with some of that anti-frizz stuff) Misao wandering around with an unusually short female Kenshin(with "sobakasu!" xD). I was also footwrap-less and my gloves didn't have the little round piece to them either. x3

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 07:25 PM
any pics of moi? asian summoner yuna here and for about 3 hours, a very disheveled gunner yuna ^_^;; i know i had ppl take pics of me!! although i prolly look bad in em all :\
I think I have a picture of you... PM me ne?

Goggle
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Does anyone have pictures of me? I was Julia Chang from Tekken 4. I have pictures (that I took) of me in my gallery to check. Also if you have pictures of my friends (also in my gallery)? Thanks.

hikura
06-22-2004, 10:01 PM
I know my pic is on fansview.com but i was wodnering if anyoen else me on film that is on cosplay.com.I played cid highwind on saturday.I was the gentleman with the black spear.If anyone did please pm or shotu out here.Thank you.

AmethystDuckie
06-22-2004, 10:11 PM
There's a picture of you on afansview.com! And I'm sad, because I was Treize, and saw no GW-ers at all, and apparently I missed you!

GiantSatanRobo
06-22-2004, 10:22 PM
I was Gouzu, one of the oni brothers from Naruto, and I'm looking for pics. If you don't know the character, I was the dude with the huge silver claw on his right hand. Amethyst may remember me as the guy from the Gundam panel who had an unhealthy love of Zeta.

sailorrikku
06-22-2004, 10:27 PM
i have not found one pictue of Li...yet

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 10:34 PM
I was Gouzu, one of the oni brothers from Naruto, and I'm looking for pics. If you don't know the character, I was the dude with the huge silver claw on his right hand. Amethyst may remember me as the guy from the Gundam panel who had an unhealthy love of Zeta.

I think I have a picture of you. My friends and I thought you were the 'random sound ninja'. Well it's not a picture of you, it's a picture you're in with some Naruto people and myself.

Arenyth
06-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Did anyone take a picture of me holding up the giant box of pocky to the camera while we were watching for the cosplay? I'd love to get a picture of that, the response was awesome

Dark_Dragoon
06-23-2004, 06:28 AM
Nyu did anyone take a pic of me perhaps aheh I was Yukino. I'd really love ta see exactly how my first cosplay turned out ^_^;

Din the Dancer
06-23-2004, 04:30 PM
tempest_strife - The HUnewearl was me!! The only other picture of myself is on my own camera, and I didn't take many pictures so that film isn't getting developed for a while... Also, you got a picture of me before the thing on my sholders decided to fall apart, I tried to repair it... but it was hopeless. I saw you in your cloud costume while I was still in line to get in the hotel.

Nikol
06-23-2004, 04:34 PM
There's a picture of you on afansview.com! And I'm sad, because I was Treize, and saw no GW-ers at all, and apparently I missed you!

I know I have a piccie of you as Treize up right now(since all I have are my Friday pics at the moment). Me and my friend caught you in the dealers room.

Lennon
06-23-2004, 05:01 PM
My sister and her friend went to this con and I was wondering if anyone got a shot of them or just her?

She went at Kikyo from Inuyasha and her friend went as a Japanese girl in a kimono. Thanks!

Andariel
06-23-2004, 06:54 PM
Any of you happen to know or be the purple haired girl from Gravitation? I believe that's who she was. She got a yaoi pictures of myself as Ed and my friend as Roy (FMA) and I reallly wanna see how that came out. ^^;; If at all possible.

marsie
06-23-2004, 07:01 PM
Anyone who got me in my Card Girl, Neptune, and swimsuit Yuna...please let me know!
David Ng gave me a disk with all the photoshoots on it. I'll post them here. But only if you all will PROMISE to credit him.

Dokudel
06-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Dos anyone me I was the card girl without the hat.I had the brush and paint bucket.I worked at he artist alley table.And I was female yo with the cat ears and tail.And if anyone has my boyfriend as Hakkai.That be really nice if yay guys did.Thank you (Will post pics up maybe next week).

marsie
06-23-2004, 08:52 PM
I have one of me and you together!!!!!!

I'll post it. David took some great ones!

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Yay for "Did you take a photo of me?" Well ... did you take a photo of me?

I was the FFXI Mithra ... or the "cat-girl in Red/white cloth armor with the huge hammer." I'm very critical of myself, must see every angle. =P Thanks!

Dokudel
06-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Yay for "Did you take a photo of me?" Well ... did you take a photo of me?

I was the FFXI Mithra ... or the "cat-girl in Red/white cloth armor with the huge hammer." I'm very critical of myself, must see every angle. =P Thanks!

I noticed your on a lot of sites.But for me you'll have to wait a week if you want a pic from me.

Thank you marsie!!!

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Lol, I hope half the people who took pictures of me knew who I was ... (which is probably true, considering I saw plenty of better costumes than me, which makes me wonder why people would want my picture?)

AlphaNinn
06-23-2004, 09:36 PM
I didn't get a picture of your Mithra, but I was impressed with the costume. ^_^

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Can you tell me how many people raised their hand when the host asked "How many of you actually play FFXI?" I'm curious to see how many of them owned up to playing it ... I know a lot of them wouldn't dare to mention because a lot of people want to flame FFXI for a lot of reasons ... was it a lot? ^.^;;

Mr. Czernobog
06-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Lol, I hope half the people who took pictures of me knew who I was ... (which is probably true, considering I saw plenty of better costumes than me, which makes me wonder why people would want my picture?)

Your WHM Mithra was awesome! The hammer really completed things too. I hope more people start doing FFXI cosplay. :)

LadyoftheThread
06-24-2004, 01:06 AM
Does anyone here happen to have a picture of a Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh) in a purple coat? I’ve found that the coat from my costume tends to photograph as being more bluish than it really is on all of the cameras I’ve tried in the past. So, I’m curious about how it might have turned out in other people’s photos.

My other costumes were a humanoid version of the Blue Eyes White Dragon, also from YGO (shiny pale blue outfit with long hanging kimono-like sleeves as “wings” and “ears” on a headband),
and Lili in her detective Spica costume from the manga Zodiac P.I. (knee-length red frock coat with a large bow in the back)

However, both of those were difficult to recognize and not many asked for photos so I don’t really expect to find pictures of them. ^_^;;

ArchFaith
06-24-2004, 01:37 AM
Hey all! Finally got my pics up...they're in my gallery, go check 'em and leave lotsa nice comments for everyone ^_^

KaineMaxwell
06-24-2004, 07:16 AM
I'm uploading the 2nd set of my pics later on today. ^^

Initial Diesal
06-24-2004, 03:05 PM
Hey if you could PM me your copy of Robo Ky's that be awesome.

KaineMaxwell
06-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey if you could PM me your copy of Robo Ky's that be awesome.
No problem, IM me later on and they're yours!

Mew_Pudding
06-24-2004, 08:15 PM
Did anyone take a picture or the Tokyo Mew Mew Group? Just hoping I could get a few decent ones....mine all came out awful. e.e If anyone got any of Mint, Mint, Retasu, Waitress Pudding or Battle PUdding, please lemme know. ^_^
Thanks so much!

hyde
06-24-2004, 09:28 PM
I'm looking for the several people who took pics of the "goth" looking chicks... also known as Jrock. LoL They took pics of us outside on Saturday. Also there was a few on Sunday I was in. Please~! I want to see these pictures. XD If you want to know how I look, it's in my gallery.

akira-aki
06-24-2004, 09:37 PM
hi hi everyone
i was wondering if anyone took a pic of me at the con.. my digi cam.. just erased all the pics...(crying)
so now i only have the dijiko pics i got from other people's websites..
if anyone took a pic of me in a honda tohru or yugioh bakura costume could u please please e-mail me
akirayatennuriko@yahoo.com
please please..
also if u have any of me being dijiko
i'm soo sad damn camera..(crying)
thank you thank you
aki

LadyoftheThread
06-24-2004, 11:43 PM
akira-aki, I have several Yu-Gi-Oh photos in my gallery, including one with two Bakuras. I'm not sure if you're one of them though because I remember seeing at least four Bakuras over the weekend.

Mew_Pudding
06-24-2004, 11:45 PM
LadyofTheThread - This might be a little off-topic but, I LOVED Zodiac P.I. costumeee!! Spica/Lili is so cool!! ^.^

LadyoftheThread
06-25-2004, 12:10 AM
Thanks, Mew Pudding! ^_^ I don't think the manga is very well known and I didn't know if anyone actually recognized the character. But I love the series and would like to make the ball gown Lili wears in volume 4 for next year.

Ranma Saotome
06-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Friday: Ryouga Hibiki, Barret Wallace
Saturday: Ryouga Hibiki, Ranma Saotome, Barret Wallace
Sunday: Nothing.

I know I have got to be on fansview at least 6 or so times! XD

dark_feather
06-25-2004, 03:49 PM
Barret! I know I've seen pics of you during one of the Final Fantasy photoshoots. I haven't seen him done much before. Nice costume. ^^

Um... I was Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation on Saturday with the feathery coat. I know a bunch of ppl took pics of me. I'm more curious to see if anyone has me in my Sakura outfit. I think I looked goofy because my headband was too big. Lol.

Dragonrage
06-26-2004, 10:50 PM
I sware by all that is holy and good, if anyone posts pictures of me (much like the one Lil did) I will just cry.....

Sorahana
06-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Ok here's what I was:
Friday:Marlene (Final Fantasy 7),Duke (Yu-Gi-Oh),Gippal (Final Fantasy X-2),TM Revolution
Saturday: same as Friday excluding TM Revolution and Gippal

So does anyone have pics of me? ;_;

number18
06-27-2004, 06:12 PM
CC I believe there is a pic of you as Duke in my gallery. :D

Sorahana
06-27-2004, 06:55 PM
CC I believe there is a pic of you as Duke in my gallery. :D

Unfortunately that is not me xD. That was the other Duke lol xDD. Thanks anyway though ^^.

Cyn
06-27-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm still curious as to whether anybody took a picture of me in my normal clothing with the Oblivion keyblade.

I would either be wearing a fishnet + sleeveless trenchcoat, or a fishnet + buckled vest.

Ranma Saotome
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM
dark_feather: thanks a lot man. ^_^

dark_feather
06-28-2004, 09:34 AM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=155437&sort=1&cat=8516&page=1

Is that you, Cyn? EDIT: Ah, looks like you've already found that one. :thumbsup:

RS: No prob. ^^

Kanna-chan
06-28-2004, 09:44 AM
I sware by all that is holy and good, if anyone posts pictures of me (much like the one Lil did) I will just cry.....

In a bad way or of happiness? >D

Cyn
06-28-2004, 06:35 PM
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=155437&sort=1&cat=8516&page=1

Is that you, Cyn? EDIT: Ah, looks like you've already found that one. :thumbsup:

RS: No prob. ^^

Yeah, that would be me. Anybody else have a picture of me?

neoangelwink
06-28-2004, 07:02 PM
^_^ tee does any have pic of me by any chance? tee ^^
cyn will not know till finsh the film on my camera. ever con go to i kepp for geting to finsh up my camera.

The Mad Hatter
07-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Did anyone get a picture of my friend Eishou and I? We were Aya and Melissa ^_^

neoangelwink
07-05-2004, 11:53 PM
yes did get a pic of u cyn ather all. ^_^

Mew_Pudding
07-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Blegh, all my pictures came out awful. I have like...none of no one. x.o; *Sobsob*

neoangelwink
07-08-2004, 12:08 AM
aww hug! tee good 20% didnt come out. that wahy want to buy digtal ccamer befor otakon.

Mew_Pudding
07-08-2004, 08:48 PM
I have a digi but, I must remember not to forget flash! x.o; XD

Hanabi
07-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Did anyone take a picture of the Shuichi and Ryuichi on friday? I was the shuichi, and I remember getting asked a lot, so i wanna see how theyturned out lol.

vethia
07-11-2004, 04:44 PM
any chance that anyone got pictures of me as yuki eiri on friday and saturday and/or the panel with bill rogers on saturday? pics of the gravitation screening would be great too, if anyone's got 'em. ^^;;

Hanabi
07-11-2004, 05:06 PM
On my profile I have a picture with you. By the way, great costume, and you acted in character too.

blueyedgirl
07-13-2004, 11:42 PM
If anyone got any pics of me let me know
I was dressed as Belldandy.

tempest_strife
07-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Did anyone get pics of me when I was playing my flute? I found one of me dressed as Sakura behind the piano, and thatnks to the Anime NEXT memories page, I know what I looked like while playing flute on stage.

I know plenty people asked if they could take my photo while I was sitting and playing... but I havn't seen any of them.

dark_feather
07-17-2004, 07:01 PM
http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNEXT/2004/Photos/Favorites/images/DSC_1448.jpg

That you?

DemonMisery
07-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Helllllo everyone! My name's Gray. Only a few of you guys know me because I'm super new to everything cosplay. And by a few I mean...oh let's say...TWO! well anywho, I recently went to my first con which was (duh) animenext. I was the crappy Aisha klan klan. Did anybody see me? Of course you did...I stook out like a sore thumb...hey...do they really stick out, i mean sore thumbs...dah! getting off subject! I think I posed for about 4 pictures and i just wanted to know if anyone actually have a picture of me...unlikely...but I'm just asking. I'll stop talking now. :)

Mew_Pudding
07-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Demon - Welcome to the world of cosplay! =D I`m still kinda a newb too but, hey. XD Sorry, I didn`t get your pic. ^.^; And talk, talking is good! =D *Babbles* ^.^

agent47
07-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Sadly my costume was done but It was a bitch to get on. Grrr...curse my beautiful Matsumoto Hideto costume. It was perfect I even bought his yellow/heart pattern Gibson guitar!! GAH! Well either way I did catch some really good Spike cosplayer. Oh and I got a few gothic lolitas and a really hyper schoolgirl with a chii doll near a display. good god was she hot. Either way hope I saw one of you. I was the dork with the black beanie on and the black bondage pants on. My beanie had Azumanga Daioh pins on it.

tempest_strife
07-29-2004, 11:59 AM
http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNEXT/2004/Photos/Favorites/images/DSC_1448.jpg

That you?

!!!! DUUDE!!! LOL! Yuppers, that's me! That's a nice pic too! Hahahahahaha!!! And my gruntie is there too. I was cosplaying Subaru before then... then the costume got too uncomfortable. That's also the reason for the blue wig.

Thankies!! :bigtu:

Newtyper
08-03-2004, 04:03 AM
I only have one pic of my group at the con! I was wondering if any of you happened to catch a GoGo Yubari and the crazy 88's. I will very much appreciate a reply!

agent47
08-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Oh Oh! I saw I saw! Pweeee!! Sadly I did not take a picture

Newtyper
08-04-2004, 07:50 PM
damn! I know someone has it because 70 people took pictures. Maybe I saw you, did you cosplay?

Akai_Yuki
08-06-2004, 11:23 PM
here comes a totally new subject!!!!

Did anyone get a picture of me!!?! hahaha. anyway, I was the Green Link on Saturday... not to be mistaken with the red link... I was the green one... And a lot of people took pictures of me, I just haven't seen any at all... and I forgot to take pics of myself >_< I was mostly hanging out with sadistic_mana, and keysha as a egl... or sitting on the floor all by myself XD but I swear, all these people ran up and were like, "CAN I GET A PICTURE??!?!"
so I know they're out there...

in other words, if you know where to find or have any pictures of me, I will love you forever. with VENGEANCE.

Satsujin
08-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Does anyone have a pic of a girl Inuyasha? I was the human version of him since my hair already is black.

cloud and sephy
08-24-2004, 11:46 PM
Does anyone have a pic of my freind who was sailor venus on sat. and my group and I. we were the kenshin group. kenshin,kaoru, and yahiko. if anyone does i would really like some pics. oh yea and i have three hours worth of tape of the cosplay. i loved da skits. ^.^ they were great!