PDA

View Full Version : what a long stange trip its been

dylan no tama
06-20-2004, 07:34 PM
well. animenext is over, and we all have to wait for the next con thats coming uop in our schedules.
what did you all think of the con this year?
fun? ,awesome?, 42?, purple?.

i had a blast at the con, the skits were amusing, playing guiltygearXX as the character im cospalying, is alot of fun, and id hate to admit but so was getting owned by somebody else who played and johnny, which is a way is kicking my own ass...

i didnt see the rave, but did anybody see the duck duck goose game before hand? or roboky joining the fun?

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 07:39 PM
The duck duck goose game was fun! Especially diving over people to tag the other person. Did you play? Good news --- For my birthday, my parents might fund a hotel room and a few friends of mine to all go to Otakon, so this next con is getting a lot more close in reach. ^.^;;

Dagger
06-20-2004, 07:45 PM
I don't know about the con... it seemed rather poorly run. Also, the staff weren't very nice. 0_0 One of my friends went to get a picture for Richard Cox to sign, and the staff locked her out without telling her, so she couldn't see him at all. Not to mention a lot of the events were at the same time as other events I'd wanted to go to! I still had fun though.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:00 PM
This was my favorite con I`ve ever been too!!! (Been to 3. o.O;;; ) I loved the attention and I loved being in character!! (PUDDING IS MY IDOL!) Me and Minto 1 had so much fun singing karaoke and we were really stunned when we got a cuteness award. That was so fun!!!!! And then when our group won best youth, that was FUN-ER!!!! And the glomping!!! That was fun too!
(I apologise to Spike, Mr. Fluffywings, and Mr. Blue Knight if we were irritating after a while, we love you!!! ^_^; )

I had sooooo much fun!!!

Silence Glaive
06-20-2004, 10:52 PM
As I've told lots of people in many forums today: If there's a staffer you believe is being rude, tell someone! I didn't hear anything negative from attendees during the week. But if the staff was rude to you in any way, I wish I had. If we find rude staffers, they aren't welcomed back the next year. It's that simple. It's a real simple problem to fix, and most conventions would agree with me.

AnimeNEXT 2004 Opening Ceremonies Director
AnimeNEXT 2004 Masquerade Judge
Otakon 2005 Parliament Director

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 09:21 AM
My first real con and I had a blast!

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 09:24 AM
It was first con, and it was so fun!
Besides i got yelled at by the staff

ItsMeJT
06-21-2004, 10:21 AM
My first con as well, and i just had such a great time. hope to go to more in my future

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 11:14 AM
i had a good time. ^_^ im so happy i sold all 50 hats!! it took me a month to make them all. the panal were fun and was fun being a panelest again. copplay was not very will ran thought. they mast up are music. i got really good stuff on sunday. i it was great metting new peep and old. i think like hang out the most. it shame i miss the dance. but there alway otakon too. still so happy very like my hats

makotohanabi
06-21-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm so glad I went even if I missed Friday and part of Saturday. The staffers were the nicest I've ever met a con, the only thing that sucked was getting lost when we got off the turnpike to get to the hotel. We had to call the hotel (not the hotel the con was in) to get directions and everytime they sent us in the wrong direction.

Had the best time at the rave, usually I avoid them glad I didn't this time. Saw friends I haven't seen since Katsu and AMA.

I am defenately going back next year, tho I'll probably take the bus navigating the NJ turnpike almost gave me a nervous breakdown.