PDA

View Full Version : Masquerade. ^-^

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Hey!

Just wondering, who was in the Masquerade? And what was anyone`s favorite skit(s)/costumes? And it`s posted somewhere`s else but, if anyone know`s where we could get piccy`s and or a video of it that would be awesome. ^.^

I was the Mew Pudding in the Tokyo Mew Mew group! (We won best youth! So happeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!! ((and the cute karaoke award! *dances*)))

The masquerade was sooooooooOooooOOoo much fun!!!!

I don`t know if your here but, the girl with the Final Fantasy costume with all the puritty-ful feathers, I love your costume!!! ^.^

~Steel RK9~
06-20-2004, 07:56 PM
I was in the masquerade...I did the Yu-Gi-Oh! skit with me, Mokuba, and Ishizu working at a McDonalds. My first time ever doing this, and it was alot of fun.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:00 PM
I saw you guys! You were funny. ^.^ This was the other three Mew`s first time up there and my second. It`s hard gettin` up there but, once you do it`s so much fun!! ^.^

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 08:27 PM
My friend and I were in...and all i can say is...

"I CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES!!!!!" XD

hikura
06-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Hey!

Just wondering, who was in the Masquerade? And what was anyone`s favorite skit(s)/costumes? And it`s posted somewhere`s else but, if anyone know`s where we could get piccy`s and or a video of it that would be awesome. ^.^

I was the Mew Pudding in the Tokyo Mew Mew group! (We won best youth! So happeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!! ((and the cute karaoke award! *dances*)))

The masquerade was sooooooooOooooOOoo much fun!!!!

I don`t know if your here but, the girl with the Final Fantasy costume with all the puritty-ful feathers, I love your costume!!! ^.^
I know one of the your girls moms.I missed yoru skit and the masquerade due to they were not letting anyone in but contrats on winning.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Yay!!! XD I love you Dita!!!!!! That was realllllly funny. XD There were alot of funneh skits. ^.^

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Yay!!! XD I love you Dita!!!!!! That was realllllly funny. XD There were alot of funneh skits. ^.^

Eei! And I love you Pudding!! Your outfit is sooooo cute!! *Glomp* ^_^ Teehee.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:36 PM
I know one of the your girls moms.I missed yoru skit and the masquerade due to they were not letting anyone in but contrats on winning.

They didn`t let you in!? Thats mean. ;-; You missed a good slappy fight. XD The staff was EVIL! ;_; Thanks though!

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Eei! And I love you Pudding!! Your outfit is sooooo cute!! *Glomp* ^_^ Teehee.

Yaaaay! Thank you!!!! ^__^ *bounces*

You never see Dita cosplayers and the Freya you were with was really cool too and I thought I took your picture but, my camera decided to be mean. >.< So, half my pictures were flash-less `cuz I dunno how to use a digital camera. XD
But your costume was really cool!

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Yaaaay! Thank you!!!! ^__^ *bounces*

You never see Dita cosplayers and the Freya you were with was really cool too and I thought I took your picture but, my camera decided to be mean. >.< So, half my pictures were flash-less `cuz I dunno how to use a digital camera. XD
But your costume was really cool!

Hehe your welcome and thank you. ^_^ I think the reason for lack of Dita cosplayers is because latex is insanly uncomfortable! Oiii. :eeek:

I would have taken your picture...but I forgot my camera. x_X D'oh! But still, you and your group were soooo cute. ;_; I regret not getting a hug. -_- lol

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Awww, we were huggin` like crazy too. ;_; Here! *Magic Cyber Glomp* ^.^

Latex...costume....*shudders* Probably. XD

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 08:49 PM
I was the group that after us, the host had a nice discussion about FFXI. =/ All I can say is I had a huge argument with another mage claiming to be a *white mage.* I liked the skits a lot, I was just surprised there were so many Final Fantasy ones!

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 08:51 PM
Awww, we were huggin` like crazy too. ;_; Here! *Magic Cyber Glomp* ^.^

Latex...costume....*shudders* Probably. XD

*Is glomped* Yay!!!

Yes...latex shorts...latex leggings...Look nice but uuuug I was sweating like crazy. x_x But at least I could sit down, unlike my hoop skirt friend. ^_^;; Teehee.

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:51 PM
I was the group that after us, the host had a nice discussion about FFXI. =/ All I can say is I had a huge argument with another mage claiming to be a *white mage.* I liked the skits a lot, I was just surprised there were so many Final Fantasy ones!

I loved your guy`s skit! XD It was really cute, In that, I`m going to kick you onto the ground kinda way. XD

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Yes...latex shorts...latex leggings...Look nice but uuuug I was sweating like crazy. x_x But at least I could sit down, unlike my hoop skirt friend. ^_^;; Teehee.

Wow, my choker gave me a rash and I thought I had it bad. o.o;; I shall never under-appreciate comfy-ful constumes again!! o.o;

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Lol, it worked out as planned, I think ... but I don't think it would have made much sense (or been as funny) as it would have to someone who was not familiar with the game or manga.

Dagger
06-20-2004, 08:59 PM
I was in the last group, the FFX one where we were sitting around like in the beginning of the game... we ended up winning an award but I wish we could have finished our skit :bigcry:

Ashbrie
Wow, my choker gave me a rash and I thought I had it bad. o.o;; I shall never under-appreciate comfy-ful constumes again!! o.o;

Indeed. o_o But in turn I had Rikku too, which desite being skimpy, was actually quite comfortable, so I had a good mix between comfy and not. lol

Mew_Pudding
Lol, it worked out as planned, I think ... but I don't think it would have made much sense (or been as funny) as it would have to someone who was not familiar with the game or manga.

Now I feel dumb. x.x; There`s a Final Fantasy 11 Manga?? o.o;; *Stares at wall in cluelessness*

Lady Ava
06-20-2004, 09:02 PM
I was in the second to last skit. "Yu-Ri-Pa" shouldn't chase the Boys". I was the Yuna. ^^()

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Indeed. o_o But in turn I had Rikku too, which desite being skimpy, was actually quite comfortable, so I had a good mix between comfy and not. lol

All my costume`s are comfy, `specially the one I just finished! (Aska from MKR) Comfy is gooooood. But not TOO comfy `cuz one of our Minto`s made her top a little TOO comfy and it almost fell down. o.o; *lmao*

I heard what happened to the FFX group, I was lovin` your skit, I wish you had finished it!! ;_;

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:06 PM
All my costume`s are comfy, `specially the one I just finished! (Aska from MKR) Comfy is gooooood. But not TOO comfy `cuz one of our Minto`s made her top a little TOO comfy and it almost fell down. o.o; *lmao*

I always seem to pick uncomfortable costumes x_X Ahaha I've had costumes almost fall down as well, escpecially Excel. o_o;; I actually had to adjust Excel more then Rikku...which surprised me quite a bit..seeing as Rikku is a...well...yeah. o_o lol

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:08 PM
I was in the second to last skit. "Yu-Ri-Pa" shouldn't chase the Boys". I was the Yuna. ^^()

You guys had a good dance-y-thing!!! You definitely deserved your win!! ^.^

XD Yeah Rikku is....Excel is off-the-shoulders though, right? I don`t know poop about Excel Saga (Except that Menchi rulez! >D) so, I`m probly wrong.

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:13 PM
You guys had a good dance-y-thing!!! You definitely deserved your win!! ^.^

XD Yeah Rikku is....Excel is off-the-shoulders though, right? I don`t know poop about Excel Saga (Except that Menchi rulez! >D) so, I`m probly wrong.

My Excel was really ghetto so I just wore a tank top underneath...a tank top a few sizes too big. ;_; And yes, Menchi does rule...as emergency food supllies. b: Yummy.

But anyway, before I get too off topic, I missed most of the masqarade after our skit cause we needed to take a break. x_x All I saw were the ones before, the Kaiju one because my dad taped it, and the last one. I regret not watching the others. ;_; I'll have to see if my dad taped any others...

Akezumante
06-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Noooo there is no FFXI Manga, lol, but Muriel is from the .hack manga, the person I was arguing with.

What was the end to your skit!? I'm dying to know!

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:17 PM
but Muriel is from the .hack manga, Ooooh yeah! XD Sorry, my brain is soggy. >.< Haven`t slept. XD

I wanna know the end too!! ;_;

But anyway, before I get too off topic, I missed most of the masqarade after our skit cause we needed to take a break. x_x All I saw were the ones before, the Kaiju one because my dad taped it, and the last one. I regret not watching the others. ;_; I'll have to see if my dad taped any others...

Did poor Freya get to sit down? o.o;

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Did poor Freya get to sit down? o.o;

After taking her skirt off, yes...she got to sit, and I got a temporary new home! ^_^ Until she had to put it back on anyway >_>;; lol

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:22 PM
After taking her skirt off, yes...she got to sit, and I got a temporary new home! ^_^ Until she had to put it back on anyway >_>;; lol

I would`ve had so much fun with that! XDD *lmao*

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:25 PM
I would`ve had so much fun with that! XDD *lmao*

Hehe, there is just something so amazingly fun about having a giant cage allll to yourself! At one point I even attempted to wear it...but my hips were too tiny. ;_;

Mew_Pudding
06-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Heh, I woulda gotten stuck it I tried to put it on. XDDD *Can imagine getting it stuck on her belly pudge and running around whining* XD

Ashbrie
06-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Heh, I woulda gotten stuck it I tried to put it on. XDDD *Can imagine getting it stuck on her belly pudge and running around whining* XD

Oh the joys of hoop skirts...fashion, housing, and amusment!! :thumbsup:

Sephy Unit 02
06-20-2004, 10:30 PM
The hoop skirts was nice. I hope i didn't stare too much...I coudln't help it!!!

Nekobun
06-20-2004, 10:34 PM
I was the Shinnosuke in the mildly overkilled Mapquest/Snickers skit. In other words, not the Ryouga or fanboy, or the one with the broom with you will. Also, I was the guy who lost those two cards on stage... ^_^;; Costume - pockets = wallet in sleeve = oops.

NeikoRae
06-20-2004, 11:18 PM
hehe the mapquest snickers one made me laugh, and what made it better was the girl infront of me took out a snickers bar right after and was celebrating the fact she had it.... yumm... i could go for some candy right now...

er...

the hoop skirt, does anyone know what that was made from? looked like metal it was really nice >_< yurg my mum gave me an earful about the panty and skimpy costumes when we got home

but hey congrats Mew Pudding you guys really did great, wonderful costumes too. DIdja make it yourself? ^_^

WHY WAS THE LIGHTING SOOOOO BAD?! :( *sadness*

its great to cosplay sooo much fun ^_^ i bet everyone wanted to kill me.... i get that alot...

Rikku84
06-21-2004, 12:05 AM
i was the selphie in the ff8 ballroom skit

THE STUPID ANIME NEXT PEOPLE SCREWED UP OUR MUSIC CUES!!!!! we gave them detailed directions and they still screwed it up! >< that and then not being able to be heard by the audience (for reason above) threw everyone off and we screwed up in the skit! >< we were so ready for it too

Initial Diesal
06-21-2004, 12:46 AM
I enjoyed many of the skits, It was hard to be in there so long but I guess it was worth it. My group won something, we were to I'm too sexy group. (The one in black) But my favorite was honestly the group who came up before us. Starwind824 and his gang of Fantasy peeps. Unfortune they didn't won an award, but we still reconize them. As for the other winners congrats. I hope everyone enjoyed it...

phantom_of_yaoi
06-21-2004, 01:13 AM
I was there, obviously. I had my video camera with a good view pretty close to the stage, and diagonally behind Richard Cox! Whoot!

Anyways, my favorite skits were the 'Name that Anime', the one with One Piece, Ryoga and the Snickers dude, and the nice FFX music scene thingie.

Genki Chan
06-21-2004, 01:36 AM
The MapQuest skit kicked arse. Many <3's to Ranma and co. for putting it on!

phantom_of_yaoi
06-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Aww man... I needed that Snickers bar. I was starving during the whole con.

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:28 AM
woo i was in it! Lucifer! ph33r.

Lil
06-21-2004, 07:37 AM
I think the whole audience wanted to grab that snickers!!!! Mmmm... chocolate.

The game show skit was funny, and same with the kissing Zorro one.

Mew mew was kawaii!!!!

And Carrie's Cyn... Chris... and that whole group.. The skit was cute and funny. Every one was like.. SHOOT HER!!! poor Selphie.

Lucifer costume owned.

And the pheonix was sooo purdy.

Ranma was classic, with the whole Rocky horror thing too is was funny.

And yay for fan servicy KOF people!!! Sooo much seqin work. I drool.

That's all I can remember for right now.

Ashbrie
06-21-2004, 07:48 AM
the hoop skirt, does anyone know what that was made from? looked like metal it was really nice >_< yurg my mum gave me an earful about the panty and skimpy costumes when we got home

My friend made it out of sheet metal, cut into strips and riveted together. ^_^ (She had to tell at least a thousand people, so now I know by heart. o_O lol) Ehehe...panties...yeah she wasn't too sure about that at first, but when she was out there it got almost no comment whatsoever.

NeikoRae
06-21-2004, 09:07 AM
My friend made it out of sheet metal, cut into strips and riveted together. ^_^ (She had to tell at least a thousand people, so now I know by heart. o_O lol) Ehehe...panties...yeah she wasn't too sure about that at first, but when she was out there it got almost no comment whatsoever.

either way her costume was still amaizing ^_^ and thats whats soooo great about cosplayers no one cares if the costume is kinda skimpy, poorly made, over made or just a box or a sign with words. Everyone understands and stuff.... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

erm...
i also liked the puppets sketch... i dont recall the name of it but the captain guy had the sock puppet and a chibi doll and was saying er... BART!! they danced to "THE BART MAN!" that was very interesting and funny
i also liked "Must not kiss the boys" with FF chars

i felt so bad for pheonix they turned up the ac and alot of people got really cold but man she was shivering, did not seem very happy at all...

the MVA winners were great too the girl who won for drama the minute she saw shed won she began hysterical crying, she was soooooo happy she was still crying on stage.... then she had a sandwhich... and the evangelion one im amaized

:rockon:

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 10:19 AM
i really like tha name that anime. it suck that they sewed up are music and sound. iwas rinoa in the balldress. tee but skit they really good this year. anna great job on sexyness. they ff7:ac musical was very lovey. i was i could seen one skit befor us. i heard very good thing about ti. chi pants was cute skit. bart one funny. nice dance move lady ,bunny and pain.

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 11:21 AM
but hey congrats Mew Pudding you guys really did great, wonderful costumes too. DIdja make it yourself? ^_^

Thanks so much!!! ^.^ Yep, I made almost all mine myself, my Mom had to help me with the neckline though. x.x It was really hard getting the straps to come from the side. We had to do that part like 20 times. x.o;;;;;

I agree on the Snickers skit!! That was really, really funny!!!!

Nekobun
06-21-2004, 11:29 AM
One of the funny things about the Snickers skit, at least for those of us in it, is that at least 4 or 5 Snickers ended up getting to us before we even got on. Ranma got one for the skit, and I think our fanboy got one, and got one given to him by someone who didn't even know what was going on later... We were like an unwitting candy nexus.

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Candy is goooood. ^.^ You can never have too many Snickers!! ^.^

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Glad some of you liked the Name That Anime :)

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Name that Anime was really good!!!! XD

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Well, I was the Advent Children Tifa doing the rant about the FF clothing, and before people beat me, I just want to say this...

I really, really didn't intend for this to upset anyone. Someone told me afterwards that people were ready to kill me for that skit. I honestly didn't think people would be offended. They're just characters, and it's my opinion that people shouldn't get so upset, because you should be able to poke fun at game characters because they're not real people and they won't be hurt by it. If you don't think so, you were probably taking me way too seriously. I just wanted it to be funny. Honestly, I went to the bathroom and cried afterwards because I was so upset that I made people angry. I'm really, really sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wanted people to laugh. So I'm sorry, because I apparently made people angry instead. Many, many apologies.

Anyway, I liked Rogue and Flexei's skit a lot, t'was very funny. Deserved best presentation.

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Name that Anime was really good!!!! XD

hehe thanks :) I really loved yours too. You did an awsome job in yours. You guys were all so cute.:angel2:
I wish i had had the confidence you guys do at your age.:bashful:
I was happy that you guys won for youth division.

TheAnarCHris
06-21-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, I was the Advent Children Tifa doing the rant about the FF clothing, and before people beat me, I just want to say this...

I really, really didn't intend for this to upset anyone. Someone told me afterwards that people were ready to kill me for that skit. I honestly didn't think people would be offended. They're just characters, and it's my opinion that people shouldn't get so upset, because you should be able to poke fun at game characters because they're not real people and they won't be hurt by it. If you don't think so, you were probably taking me way too seriously. I just wanted it to be funny. Honestly, I went to the bathroom and cried afterwards because I was so upset that I made people angry. I'm really, really sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wanted people to laugh. So I'm sorry, because I apparently made people angry instead. Many, many apologies.

Anyway, I liked Rogue and Flexei's skit a lot, t'was very funny. Deserved best presentation.

Well you certainly deserved something for bringing out the fanboy/girl in the cosplayers. The minute made the Squall wearing eyeliner joke, everyone surrounding me turned and laughed (which drowned out my "What, I enjoy feeling pretty comment",but hey) It sucks that ppl couldn't appriecated what u were trying to get at (I mean everyone laughed at that one Cid cosplayer who did a similiar skit back at last year's Otakon.) but don't let it get to ya. Your were funny...you just need to bash Tidus more...trust me, noboy likes him.

Regarding the pile of "UGH!" my skit turned into, check out my con reports for that. I'm trying to keep everything under one thread.

NeikoRae
06-21-2004, 04:15 PM
one of the squals in the front row actually stood up when you mentions that and you could see him ready his blade but then some one yelled at him to just sit down.. but you made a good point... BALLOOOOOOON SHOOOOOEEEEESSS!!!! hehe

name that anime was really funny too ^_^ blueyedgirl you were sooo pretty as belldandy!!

Mew Pudding wow!! you did such a wonderful job on your costume!!!! *glomps you*

but really everyone did a great job despite any problems that arose, they should have gone over all the mechs before having it but hell what can you do right?

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 05:35 PM
name that anime was really funny too ^_^ blueyedgirl you were sooo pretty as belldandy!!

thank you :)

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 11:36 PM

i like your skit it was funny. ^____^

also like mapquest one from adam too i for got to say that.

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Thank yoooouuuuu allll!!! ^___^
Mew Pudding wow!! you did such a wonderful job on your costume!!!! *glomps you*
*Is glomped* WHEEE! ^.^
That costume took forevvvveeer, I`m so happy people liked it!!

`Course it WAS supposed to have music. v.v;

hehe thanks I really loved yours too. You did an awsome job in yours. You guys were all so cute.

Thankies!!!! ^.^ We were so shocked when we won, we all messed up so much. >.< One of our Mint`s tail even fell off at the end. XD But it was so much fun!!

YuffieBunny
06-22-2004, 12:06 PM
wooo *coughs* i was in it XD *bounce*

Ginnychan
06-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Hey, I was the Nami in the One Piece skit where the two guys kissed. And yes....they're both straight. One I know from experience. >D

I liked many of the skits, that won...the Vandread group, I haven't seen much of the anime but that was hilarious. FF8 Ballroom group...I'm sorry it didn't completely work out, but it was still good from what *did* work! I also like the Ranma Sweet Tranvestite - that made me giggle.

Shoyesai, you went up right before us, and even though I was cold and nervous, I thought your monologue was funny! People get offended by the craziest things...Just try and ignore them.

Everyone who went up, kudos! And congradz to all the winners!

Ginnychan
06-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Ugh, Shoyesai, after re-reading your entry - I'm REALLY sorry that you got so upset. To be honest with you, I know how you feel, although fortunately it wasn't at a convention, certain OP fans went psycho because I'm a fan of the ZoroxNami pairing. It's really hard to believe that fans can be so vicious and nasty - about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS! I wish I could have given you a hug ;-; I thought you did great.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks a lot, Ginnychan, along with everyone else for their kind words. I'm glad most of the people out there aren't all weird about it like those people were. *huggle* Thank you.

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 02:21 PM
*blinketh* I thought your routine was really funny! o.o;;; I`m sorry people`s didn`t think it was funneh. They shouldn`t have gotten bent outta shape. =/

Ravien
06-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Yay, I was in it...I was the Ritz that won 2nd place Craftsmanship for my armor ;)

Oh, and Name that Anime people...umm...for some reason I have your ribbon so someone has my ribbon out there somewhere...the judge gave me the wrong one, but my certificate is ok, just the wrong ribbon... -_-;; Contact me and we'll switch things out ;)

*goes back to her shy corner*

hikura
06-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Yay, I was in it...I was the Ritz that won 2nd place Craftsmanship for my armor ;)

Oh, and Name that Anime people...umm...for some reason I have your ribbon so someone has my ribbon out there somewhere...the judge gave me the wrong one, but my certificate is ok, just the wrong ribbon... -_-;; Contact me and we'll switch things out ;)

*goes back to her shy corner*
I need to say this to you since i did not say this to you at the con.I loved your costume.The deatil of the armor was incredible.I could tell it had lots of work into it.I know the words i speak aren't much but still.Kudos on a wonderful costume.

Ravien
06-26-2004, 05:35 PM
I need to say this to you since i did not say this to you at the con.I loved your costume.The deatil of the armor was incredible.I could tell it had lots of work into it.I know the words i speak aren't much but still.Kudos on a wonderful costume.

Aww...all words are important to me :)

Thanks for the compliment. It's very much appreciated ;)

Icy
06-26-2004, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=Mew_Pudding]Hey!

QUOTE]

you were mew pudding? SO CUTE/COOL! Im glad you won! mew pudding is da best ^^

Mew_Pudding
06-26-2004, 10:34 PM
you were mew pudding? SO CUTE/COOL! Im glad you won! mew pudding is da best ^^

Thank you!!! Our group was sooooo happy!! Pudding rules all! XD (And so do Pudding fans, go us!! XD)

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Hey, Ravien, I think I was chatting with you before the Masquerade started, when we were in line to be seated! You were from Tactics Advance, right? That armor was so great! Congrats on the award! ^_^

Ravien
06-27-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey, Ravien, I think I was chatting with you before the Masquerade started, when we were in line to be seated! You were from Tactics Advance, right? That armor was so great! Congrats on the award! ^_^

Yep that was me :) Thanks!

You were a very fun and spunky Tifa ;)

rogue
06-27-2004, 07:02 PM
Um... Hi, I was in the "Do the Bartman" skit (aka Spaceballs: the skit).

I really liked the One Piece skit, way funny.

Okay, bye...

Flippy
06-27-2004, 07:57 PM
I enjoyed the masquerade.......my fave part of it though was when the MC Wu after the FF musical skit started talking about how he thought that they where really going to put on a musical (Sound of Music type of thing) rather than play the flute....I was thinking the same thing....I'd love to see a FF musical!
Oh what else....the whole 10 minute kiss in the resident evil skit.....that was a funny kiss.

Mew_Pudding
06-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Ravien - I know it`s been mentioned before but, when I heard you won for your armor I went and looked at it and I`m like: "Woooooooooow......" It was so cool!!!!!!! *_* Congrats!!!

Ravien
06-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Ravien - I know it`s been mentioned before but, when I heard you won for your armor I went and looked at it and I`m like: "Woooooooooow......" It was so cool!!!!!!! *_* Congrats!!!

Thank you very much :)

Dokudel
07-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Th RE kiss thing sared me.... I thought both of there faces were going to get sucked into each other.

I liked everyone skits the con.They were all cute and stuff ^_^ My skit was me and my boyfried "Saiyuki and Fruit Basket"Heh I liked my lil skit.

Ginnychan
07-22-2004, 08:06 PM
Th RE kiss thing sared me.... I thought both of there faces were going to get sucked into each other.

RE kiss? Which one was that? I was in the One Piece skit where the two guys kissed - however, they weren't *actually* kissing. Yay for thumbs over the mouth.

Dokudel
07-23-2004, 07:50 PM
RE kiss? Which one was that? I was in the One Piece skit where the two guys kissed - however, they weren't *actually* kissing. Yay for thumbs over the mouth.

The Resident Evil skit/kiss thingy.It was long and stuff , I thought there faces were getting sucked into each other