PDA

View Full Version : Find That Friend

Initial Diesal
06-21-2004, 01:02 AM
Meet someone nice at the con? Wish you had time to get there contacts?
Well here is your chance to track that someone down!

Just state your special summon, interaction/flashback and Reasons for stalking.

If anyone is looking for me I'm right here, I was the Robo Ky walking around and also in the I'm too sexy King of Fighters skit. I wear Vash glasses and dance the robot, nice to meet ya.

Me I'm looking for one of my roomates, didn't get a chance to get his contacts but know he is here somewhere. The Sephiroth/Escoflowne guy. Forgot the name the prince dude with long blonde hair.

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:41 AM
there was an allen shezar at next? thats so cool, y didnt i see it T_T

Lil
06-21-2004, 07:30 AM
I tryed to remember some contacts here but I can't!!! -_-0 <--- bad memory.

I'm looking for the advent children tifa I met in the BR...

The Tifa that I sat next to at the masquerade known by her freinds as Selphie...

And the Tifa that was hanging with Carrie.

..... I was just pimpin with the Tifas.

And Star Fighter so I can get her a high res copy of a piccie.

Ummm.... there was tons of other people I met!!! Gomen Nasai!!! I can't think of anyone else right nows.

fireyoukai16
06-21-2004, 08:18 AM
Hmm who to look for...

ah....the Takuto that i met~! ^^ I think i scared him half to death ^^ LOL *runs over like a crazy fangirl* "TAKUTOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!! TAKUTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" ^^;

The inuyasha and kagome i met on the line to the Dealers Room...just cuz you guys were cool XP And very in character tehee...:) You kept us amused as we were waiting ^^;

The Haru w/ the Kagura on her arm ^^ I hope to see you @ Ota in July ^-^ But i forgot who you were cosplaying as ^^;;;

Ummm there were lots more people...some of them didnt cosplay though so i doubt they would be on these boards^^;

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 10:33 AM
same her im so bad rembering name and to face the belong to. it so hard to but 2 and 2 to gether if i dont se a pic or seem them again.
^_^ tee if want to find me. i was aerith from ff 7 most of the time. i was rinoa ballroom and battal form. my IM name is spinykit. that also my e-mail.
im also the girl saleing the hats. i was on walking round in lion hat.

Akezumante
06-21-2004, 10:36 AM
LOL Pimping with the Tifas ... rofl

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 12:01 PM

The Tifa that I sat next to at the masquerade known by her freinds as Selphie...

Ummm.... there was tons of other people I met!!! Gomen Nasai!!! I can't think of anyone else right nows.

Hm... Advent Children Tifa in BR? Did she have a long shirt or a short shirt? If she had a long one, that was me ^_^

sailor-moon
06-21-2004, 12:51 PM

AIM me and ill give you her LJ link ^_~.

:: owner of the Sailor StarFighter! >:3 haha....shes gonna kill me....::

TheAnarCHris
06-21-2004, 01:36 PM

The lil Tifa that was w/ Carrie was Jessica. I don't think she's on cosplay.com, but Carrie would know better than me ^/^;

Also, does anyone have the emails of the Rock Lee/ Kakashi's that were selling the awesome wiggly eye Rock Lee pins across the hall from Carrie's Wink Wear hat table? I demand emails!

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 02:45 PM
Just wondering, who were the two girls cosplaying who were in dark clothes with the black signs "I killed my sister and stole her virginity..."?

Nikol
06-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Just wondering, who were the two girls cosplaying who were in dark clothes with the black signs "I killed my sister and stole her virginity..."?

They were Subrau (the one with the sign about the sister) and Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon/X

visulstimultion
06-21-2004, 03:00 PM
that would be Subaru Sumeragi and Seiishirou Sakurazuka from Tokyo Babylon & X/1999

Jrocker_Dix
06-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Michelangelo~!
I was an insane TMNT fan when I was younger, and I thought that outfit was great. =X

ItsMeJT
06-21-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm trying to find the Sora/Riku pair that I saw on saturday. they put on a small show for me and my fellow turks, and I never got their names or a pic of their little performance for us. i hope at least one of them is on this site. also, i guess i'm just looking to talk more to any of the cosplayers i met over the weekend. my AIM is executiona85. hope to chat with a lot of you soon.

la_belle
06-21-2004, 06:57 PM
id like to know who were the two girls i met on Friday, i think they said they were from York city, i met them in the bathroom..and one of them had a wig with odangos and the other one was a Salor Venus, they made me feel a ton better when i was changing into my summoner Yuna costume

Zetchi
06-21-2004, 08:32 PM
I remember talking to... damn it! I don't remember her name, but she was Sora on the second day of the con. I remember eating pizza with her and a whole bunch of other people the day before. And feeding Maester Seymour lol. PM me if you see this ^^

Who else did I see??? A Miroku named Chris. We never met up on Sunday to play more Naruto!!!

And there was the Dark Vash I played DDR with! Also the Quistis I fought over Squall with... Hmm.. and the Squall I did the slow running scene with and we took pictures. LOL And the random Naruto group ( Neji, Sakura, Ino, and Sasuke ) I hung out with while we waited for the Naruto photoshoot and we never found it. >_<

Those are the main people I remembered. Contact me if you see this! I would love to talk to you guys again!

phantom_of_yaoi
06-21-2004, 08:42 PM
I loved that Riku/Sora duo... got great film footage of them.

I was with the Weiss Kreuz group that had Aya, Youji, Nagi, Farfie, Crawford, Schuldig, Tot, and that lady with the labcoat... x.x can't her name.

Me was person with video camera. T_T My arm hurts from filming... apparently I never heard of a tripod when I had to film the Masquerade.

Dagger
06-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Those are the main people I remembered. Contact me if you see this! I would love to talk to you guys again!

Rinoa! I was the Squall you and Quistis fought over. Lol. :thumbsup:

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Hm... I'm looking for the girl who during the Masquerade found me in the bathroom when I was upset and gave me a hug. I was Advent Children Tifa (black vinyl), and this girl was very nice to me, so I was looking for her so I could thank her again ^_^

Also, looking for the other AC Tifa! Couldn't remember what your username was here...

And then looking for a girl named Allie cosplaying Rikku on Friday at the FF photoshoot! Was Samurai Rikku there ^_^

And Yuna that I met and hung out with during the Pyreflies-waiting-for-pizza bit! You were awesome, and it was cool that you gave me a hug Friday night before the dance, and you know why! Thanks a lot, you're a sweetie!

Hmm, who else... I know I'll think of someone ^^;;

Oh yeah! There was that girl in the Dealer's Room I talked to! She was a little short (no offense intended!), and had blonde hair, and extremely long extensions. We talked about the hair and how Anime NEXT was run this year and last year.

Hope to find some of you!

Zetchi
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Rinoa! I was the Squall you and Quistis fought over. Lol. :thumbsup:

Ah AWESOME! I had the picture, and you look totally confused! lol You'll have to see it. PM me if you like.

Dagger
06-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah! I saw it in your gallery. It had me laughing for a while. :crylaugh:

Zetchi
06-21-2004, 10:18 PM
^ We're fighting and you're saying... "what the hell is going on? why are there two girls fighting over me?" lol

tristasusen
06-21-2004, 10:19 PM
I was Seek from psycho le cemu.

On Friday: The girl and the guy who where dressed in Gothic Lolita in the dealor room and me and my friends talked with you guys for soooo long.

On Saturday: The girl who was standing in front of me and my friends in line, and we let her see our "La Blue Girl" mangas which we bought for a dollar.

On Sunday: The Black coat vash I was talking to outside the dealors room....u were so cool and funny!!!!! Helped me pass the time when I got a few friends lost from me.lol

Adara
06-21-2004, 11:27 PM
I was training-Kaoru and purple-haired Nami... and the chick walking around with the F.A.Y.E. (Fangirls Against Yaoi Entertainment) sign for about 20 minutes on Sunday.

lookin for...SHIRT NINJA! (the original one) because he's cool, and he knows my cousin.

also must find that big group of 15 year old girls who had a table in artist alley they were cosplaying as the group who did the music for Gravitation or some such like that.

I'm also searching for an arteest from artist alley with long red hair, he made the mascot for AnimeNorth. he also created FAYE.

sephygoth
06-22-2004, 11:22 AM
Meet someone nice at the con? Wish you had time to get there contacts?
Well here is your chance to track that someone down!
Just state your special summon, interaction/flashback and Reasons for stalking.
If anyone is looking for me I'm right here, I was the Robo Ky walking around and also in the I'm too sexy King of Fighters skit. I wear Vash glasses and dance the robot, nice to meet ya.
Me I'm looking for one of my roomates, didn't get a chance to get his contacts but know he is here somewhere. The Sephiroth/Escoflowne guy. Forgot the name the prince dude with long blonde hair.

Wish I could do the Escaflowne no Allen more, was really into getting the
sephy baby to work out. Glue gun saved my butt: thanks carrie and those who helped with it's delivery!
I'll have to pm ya all soon, details details :) otakon will be next!

visulstimultion
06-22-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm the Sora from Saturday for all you guys lookin for me and Riku ^-^. Riku's cosplay.com SN is Nikol. you can IM me at ChibiGenkiCloud if you want!!

freakyarcher
06-22-2004, 12:07 PM
I was Seek from psycho le cemu.

On Friday: The girl and the guy who where dressed in Gothic Lolita in the dealor room and me and my friends talked with you guys for soooo long.

i think it was me and my boyfriend you were talking to. i remember talking to a few groups in there and on friday that is what we were wearing. check out my gallery, if it was us, you can leave me a pm and we will respond with our contacts. toodles

freakyarcher
06-22-2004, 12:12 PM
i am looking for the only lareine cosplayer at animenext this weekend. she wore a long black coat with a lot of detail on friday to the gothic lolita tea party, and on saturday she wore a blue coat (still as lareine from kamijo).

Nikol
06-22-2004, 05:52 PM
I loved that Riku/Sora duo... got great film footage of them.

You have footage? Just because Saturday was a blur for me (so many times going on) what type of footage did you get of us? BTW I was the Riku of the Riku/Sora group

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 06:15 PM
^ Both of you guys were awesome. Sorry my friends and I randomy stopped you for pictures on your way to the dealers room while we were leaving. You guys had AWESOME costumes

Poisonous Intent
06-22-2004, 06:31 PM
And there was the Dark Vash I played DDR with! Also the Quistis I fought over Squall with

Rinoa! I was the Squall you and Quistis fought over. Lol.

ahh, that would be my friend Quisty *huggles quisty* lol i'm so possessive. any way she's Nozomi Wazawa on cosplay.com . I was the Mara who took the picture, lol 6 cameras.

The Xenos
06-22-2004, 07:18 PM
Michelangelo~!
I was an insane TMNT fan when I was younger, and I thought that outfit was great. =X

Ha! That was cool. The thing that got me about him was he was really into character too.

-Xenos

la_belle
06-22-2004, 07:23 PM
hey did anyone encounter a voice from the 1st floor girls bathroom begging for duct tape? that was me XD i think i talk to some person's mother too and she gave us bandaids, didnt help much though but it was nice of her..thank you!!

i finally got some surgical tape from a female Marik, thank you soooo much, made me feel more secure in going out :)

Goggle
06-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I met some nice people in the dealers room on Saturday at the table that was selling art supplies. We talked about Gravitation. They didn't have costumes though. I was the one with "Goggle" on her badge. So if you are one of them..

Also the girl in the dealer's room dressed as a red mage. If she is here I'd like to ask where she bought the hat (because I need to know for future red mage-ing)?

And did anyone notice my costume on Saturday? Because to me it didn't seem like many people recognized it. I didn't know if it was because it looked too much like normal clothes or because noone there plays Tekken...
Oh and if anyone found a snowflake on the floor of the women's bathroom - it's mine. But you can keep it, I have another.

Lil
06-22-2004, 08:14 PM
THankies sailor moon! My aim is Iceols.

And I think your the wrong tifa -_-0 Gomen!!!! I did think your skit was funny though. That's bad that people made you cry!!!!! I would have summoned meteor on their butts!

KaineMaxwell
06-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Anyone know who the Gir was in the Dealer's Room on Sunday?

Biku-Chan
06-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Why the hell would people make you cry?! That's horrible! Anyways, I was the other Advent Children Tifa that was there. So, it might be me you were looking for. ^.^

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 09:37 PM
ahh, that would be my friend Quisty *huggles quisty* lol i'm so possessive. any way she's Nozomi Wazawa on cosplay.com . I was the Mara who took the picture, lol 6 cameras.

LOL sorry about handing my camera off to you. lol you had so many. But the picture came out GREAT. Thanks =)

Galaxia
06-22-2004, 10:18 PM
hey did anyone encounter a voice from the 1st floor girls bathroom begging for duct tape? that was me XD i think i talk to some person's mother too and she gave us bandaids, didnt help much though but it was nice of her..thank you!!

I heard that! LOL! My friend Sadie was like "Where's Matt when ya need him?" cos my friend Matt is a whiz with duct tape. He'll be at Otakon this year, hehe!

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 08:24 PM
I knew it was a Red Mage! I knew it! =D

Mew_Pudding
06-23-2004, 08:35 PM
I was Pudding. ^.^

I`m seeking...

The Blue Knight! - If there`s anyway I could get a copy of the pic we had together, that`d be great!

Zakuro onee-sama! - The Minto`s love you!! Just wanna chat! ^.^

Spikey - We love you too. ^.^

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 08:42 PM
I wanna be found! I met a lot of FFXI players I got into a huge conversation about when I decided I wasn't going to possibly ruin my costume dancing ... lol. Anyone from that conversation here? Find me! ^.^;;

inertia
06-23-2004, 10:12 PM
i am looking for the only lareine cosplayer at animenext this weekend. she wore a long black coat with a lot of detail on friday to the gothic lolita tea party, and on saturday she wore a blue coat (still as lareine from kamijo).

That's me! ^_^ Hi! *waves* Nice to see you here! ^_^

Lil
06-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Why the hell would people make you cry?! That's horrible! Anyways, I was the other Advent Children Tifa that was there. So, it might be me you were looking for. ^.^

Yes your the one!!! You see... <_< >_> I needed to ask you something very important..... <_< >_> The thing is.....

Can I have some pocky!!!!! XD

Just wanted to find yas again! :)

neoangelwink
06-23-2004, 11:35 PM
^_^ this a nice thread. tee ^_^

freakyarcher
06-24-2004, 10:02 AM
yay! i found my buddy! :jjacks:

Adara
06-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Does anyone know the Battousai or the Tomoe that were walking around together on friday? i need to apologize for something really stupid that i said, its been bugging me all week x_x

ChocoKyo666
06-25-2004, 11:39 AM

i finally got some surgical tape from a female Marik, thank you soooo much, made me feel more secure in going out :)

Hello~!! XD i heard you in teh bathroom XD and i was teh one who gave you teh tape XD i had a band aid on my nose XD and i was wearing a white sweater with balck things on it and really ripped jeans XD and i had a green frog hat XD i'm not teh Malik though XD she is my friend ..BakurasMistress XD one last thing! Duct Tape is bad!! use Surgical tape! it'll hurt less XD

dark_feather
06-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Aw, hell I guess I'll give this a shot. I'm looking for Friends! Hiro, Shuichi, and Sanosuke. We saw you on line and in the dealers room, but never made it to the Gravitation panel. Ryuichi lost Sano's AIM address, so if you see this and want to please IM me (it should be in my profile). This is Tohma, btw.

Initial Diesal
06-25-2004, 09:38 PM
I'm now actually seeking the Champion of last years Yugioh Tournament. Someone mentioned they new them on cosplay.com, I want to get in touch with him because a friend of mine knows him as well and would love to get in contact with him. Thank you...

SakuraGrl
06-26-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm trying to find two people:
1. Sry..really complicated. I dont know her name (or who she cosplayed as Saturday) but she was a girl selling her art at the artist alley with her boyfriend. I talked to her on friday and saw her saturday and met her last year at BAAF karoke when she was Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi (I was songstress yuna then and I talked to her this year). If anyone knows her tell me.
I think it be way cool to talk to her.

2. Another non-cosplayer. Saturday I cosplayed as longsleeved Naru and I had a convo with this guy about Love Hina. He asked me to take a picture with me punching him (like Naru would). I dunno if he's on here, but if you are I'd be happy to talk to ya.

Thxs!

KaineMaxwell
06-27-2004, 12:11 PM
I think I found most my peeps. :)

Dokudel
06-27-2004, 09:12 PM
1. Sry..really complicated. I dont know her name (or who she cosplayed as Saturday) but she was a girl selling her art at the artist alley with her boyfriend. I talked to her on friday and saw her saturday and met her last year at BAAF karoke when she was Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi (I was songstress yuna then and I talked to her this year). If anyone knows her tell me.

2. Another non-cosplayer. Saturday I cosplayed as longsleeved Naru and I had a convo with this guy about Love Hina. He asked me to take a picture with me punching him (like Naru would). I dunno if he's on here, but if you are I'd be happy to talk to ya.

Thxs!

Hellooo I was the girl selling her work with her boyfriend.But!Just to get things straight I wasn't Miaka at BAAF I was a character from an anime called Sorcerer Hunters named Dota,but thats ok.
Yesh I told you I was gonna sing at AnimNext but I had to leave early.Cause the friggen PEELANDER PLAYED TO LONG AND MY PARENTS CAME TO PICK ME UP!Damn them...I practiced so hard for my song :-(

TheAnarCHris
06-27-2004, 11:36 PM

Thxs!

The puncher sounds like KaineMaxwell's MO. Although I could be wrong.

SakuraGrl
06-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Hellooo I was the girl selling her work with her boyfriend.But!Just to get things straight I wasn't Miaka at BAAF I was a character from an anime called Sorcerer Hunters named Dota,but thats ok.
Yesh I told you I was gonna sing at AnimNext but I had to leave early.Cause the friggen PEELANDER PLAYED TO LONG AND MY PARENTS CAME TO PICK ME UP!Damn them...I practiced so hard for my song :-(
Oh, I'm sorry for getting your cosplay wrong ^^;;. I just watched Sorceror Hunters this year so it's all new to me. Gomen! Aww man! Maybe next year you can do karoke again :) !

Flippy
06-28-2004, 06:01 PM
I really want to find the people that got messages from the MC at the masquerade that they're mothers wanted them. I'd give them hugs for putting up with that.

Nekobun
06-28-2004, 06:19 PM
I'd like to thank whoever found the two cards on the stage during the Masquerade, after they apparently slipped out of my wallet (which was tucked in my sleeve - no pockets); one of them was my room key, which I really did kind of need. ^_^;; That is, if it was one of the cosplayers in the masquerade and not Pocky himself; if it was Pocky, well thanks to him even if he's not likely to ever read this.

Osuwari
06-29-2004, 10:23 PM
I was looking for the Aeries and the Keiba(sp) from Wolf's Rain cosplayers in the Saturday Richard Cox pannel. I was the Kouga then. If anyone knows them or anything can you send tell me? Thax :)

Dokudel
06-30-2004, 06:53 PM
Oh, I'm sorry for getting your cosplay wrong ^^;;. I just watched Sorceror Hunters this year so it's all new to me. Gomen! Aww man! Maybe next year you can do karoke again :) !

It's a good anime,I'll definenetly go next year.So I can get my revenge...

Myune
07-01-2004, 10:50 AM
On Saturday: The girl who was standing in front of me and my friends in line, and we let her see our "La Blue Girl" mangas which we bought for a dollar.

On Sunday: The Black coat vash I was talking to outside the dealors room....u were so cool and funny!!!!! Helped me pass the time when I got a few friends lost from me.lol

That was me on Saturday looking at the La Blue Girl manga and wincing at several pictures XD

Oh, and the Dark Vash (she was the only Dark Vash right?) is a friend of mine who was Mana from Moi dix Mois in the blue cloak on Friday.

yuna31
02-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Hello I'm looking for a Turk he was a reno with red hair and a rod i think his name is joel or it begins with a j well i met him at the outside Final Fantasy Phootshoot that was outside Well i'm was Tifa and he said i had Beatiful eyes and i fogot to his info down _><_ if you that guy please pm me at yuna31 thank you I also forgot he had yellow googles too on his head

dylan no tama
02-17-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm now actually seeking the Champion of last years Yugioh Tournament. Someone mentioned they new them on cosplay.com, I want to get in touch with him because a friend of mine knows him as well and would love to get in contact with him. Thank you...

joel, i know the yugioh champ.

if you want i can get you in touch with him. just PM me and i'll give you any informantion you need.