PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cosplays

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:36 AM
^_^ Any cosplayer you enjoyed and would like to show your appriciation for their work, post here and make people happy XD

I would first like to say that anime next was my 2nd con, but compared to the first one i went to, there were way more good cosplayers. I only saw a few really ghetto cosplayers, most of you guys were really excellent.

My favorites:
that girl who i think was Phoenix Summon
tweedledee and tweedledum
that girl with the cool staff in the white mage skit
any quistis cosplayers
the KH group
Zhu Rong (go natalie!)
Robo Ky
Yunie and Rikku
the good lulu cosplayers (there were like two good ones i think, and one ghetto one but i had to separate them)
Black and White Chi's
Tokyo Mew Mew Girls

gah i could just go on but thats just to start this thread off. good job everyone

Genki Chan
06-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Now, usualy... the insane number of Chiis at a con scare me. But I gotta hand it to the one in the cage skirt. That was not only a beautiful costume, it was darings, as well as being hard to walk in! (well it looked like it would be) Or, at least, she couldn't sit down with it on. Anyway, it was just an amazinf portrayal and the costume blew me away. Kudous!

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 10:00 AM
^_^ i really like the chi out fit and lisa and her sister ff:7 ac out were great. all the sqaulls were cute. i love the priness daisy outfit. chanel 5 out great. there so many good outfits there. i love bunny Pj lisabell!! setpors really good to this year. so many great ff outfits too.

sailor-moon
06-21-2004, 10:30 AM
...THE Sailor StarFighter.... for obveoue reasons XD

>:3

Akezumante
06-21-2004, 10:40 AM
LOL Yeah I loved the girl in the cage skirt, it got me thinking "How the hell did she sit down!?"

Ashbrie
06-21-2004, 10:43 AM
LOL Yeah I loved the girl in the cage skirt, it got me thinking "How the hell did she sit down!?"

She didn't. :thumbsup: Well actually, at one point she found out she could kneel on a chair if it could go completly under her skirt...a lot of effort just to sit down though. >_>;;

Mew_Pudding
06-21-2004, 10:55 AM
Yay! I was a Tokyo Mew Mew girl!! (Pudding obviously. ^.^ ) Thank you`s!!

Hmm, some costume`s I really liked were:
The Blue Knight - He looked just like him, and let us hug him a bunch! ^.^
The FF 4 Summon Girl - She HAND DYED all those feathers. o.o;
Cage Chi - It was a really good costume. o.o;;;;;
Seymour! - You never see Seymour cosplayers and if you do their not usually this good.
And there are so many but, I just got up so I`m not gonna list `em all. XD

Sorahana
06-21-2004, 12:25 PM
My costumes were my favorite *lmao* Nah just kidding. Here's my list
Seymour (John it rocked I love you best Seymour ever!! And we got pics together as Gippal and Seymour so yea!!)
Nooj (The Nooj rocked!! I loved her outfit and it was awesome *_*)
Ayame (my friend Janet made a kick ass Ayame xD. I'm gonna miss her when she moves to FL ;O; )
The cage skirt Chii (Niku it was just amazing *_*)
Samurai Rikku (Shoy it rocked!! Great job even though you were short on time to make it ^_~)
Lucifer (John it was just too awesome for words *______* I love you? lol )
Barret (Ranma it was great!! Go FFVII!!)
Ed (Lady_Ava your Ed rocked *O* and Oshi your FMA costume rocked too ^_~)
And there are just too many to name............there were alot of Yunas and such lol xD.'

I forgot to mention............my Gippal costume xD. Much thanks to my friend Kayla for spiking my wig for it ^_~!

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 01:23 PM
there were so many great costumes I wouldn't know where to begin.
It was really cute to see some of the really little kids dressed up in costume.

Arenyth
06-21-2004, 01:29 PM
I see that the Chii costume needn't be mentioned...
There was a sephiroth there with the best wig... it just looked like real silver hair. Stupid that I think that makes the costume... but it really did.
There was a cute little chibi sora that I just wanted to squeeze and carry around with me!
My sister, since she was Witch Hunter Robin, and had people glomping her all day.
And my KH crew! you guys were awesome, I wish I could have hung around longer!

AnimeNext: Halloweentown Sora

Demri
06-21-2004, 01:48 PM
I enjoyed Carrie's Aeris costume - she makes such a good Aeris! ^_^ I liked the Seymour, too, but unfortunately, I only saw him in passing...

StarDustShadow
06-21-2004, 02:07 PM
The Seymour Guado because i heart my Seymour ^^ his Lucifer was excellent as well

The little teeny Seven year old Sora *squeals*, he was just toooooo kawaii!

The KH group was really good, i liked them (yay for Riku!)

Ohhhh, and the sexy shirtless Shuyin *faints* Dr. Cube rocked too, he's my fav Kaiju Big Battel guy

The Kingdom hearts cloud was really awesome too, oooh, and the metal skirt-ness Chi ^^

*~Yunie~*

visulstimultion
06-21-2004, 02:24 PM
whee!! people like us XD *am the KH2 Sora*

my favorite cosplays... umm i don't really know ^-^; i kept getting stopped too much to get around to see everybody.

I loved John's Seymour XD..
the Wakka and Tidus (ooooh, real metal armor *drool*)
all the J-rock costumes were GORGEOUS as usual
and that chibi Sora was so friggin cute!!!

Sorahana
06-21-2004, 02:43 PM
*sniffle* My Gippal and other stuff is not being acknowledged!! Lol xD. Yea Visual I <3ed your Sora *_*. It was so good *_*.

Nikol
06-21-2004, 02:52 PM
There were a lot of great costumes. John just rocked because he had Seymour. I liked Lady_Ava's Ed costume. The Shin-Ra group on Saturday was also pretty cool. And there was the chibi-D that actually got me up off my bum one time to pull out my camera.

Overall though the costumes were really good. I don't think I could pick one favorite

Jrocker_Dix
06-21-2004, 03:57 PM
LOL!
*cracks up*
Yes, I wondered how caged Chii sat..
God, what we do for cosplay.. props to her tho, the outfit was very creative, I loved the concept, new and quite funky. ^__^ <3

sailorrikku
06-21-2004, 03:58 PM
My fav cosplay would be my bf, he was Noh Face

Jrocker_Dix
06-21-2004, 04:10 PM
Well, I guess the caged skirt Chii doesn't need to be mentioned. I thought it was quite cool. ^_^ Is she on cosplay.com? o.o I was just curious to know how the skirt was made..

KH Sora- ..I'm not sure which it is, since I haven't played the game, but the guy made the key-sword to perfect detail with a real metal chain in the middle. It was absolutely amazing.
Seymore Guado- I was surprised to see so many of them, but they all turned out great.
Black Vash- I never see this! X.x It was awesome
Squall- A girl, I thought she was cute. ^^; Great gunblade too.

And of course.. the jrockers. What else do you expect me to say? I saw a great crew of Psycho le Cemu, Haido-san, and my personal favorite- Moi dix Mois. ^.~ People didn't recognize many jrockers.. I think there should be a j-music con in the area. Wow, that would be kickass.. @.@

hikura
06-21-2004, 04:16 PM
*sniffle* My Gippal and other stuff is not being acknowledged!! Lol xD. Yea Visual I <3ed your Sora *_*. It was so good *_*.
I did mention in another thread CCAmanda i loved your gippal costume.I was the guy who came over to you on friday night and got a picture of you plus i asked you if you were ccamanda.
Mine was Koumori's costumes,the hooped skirt chii,The teenage mutant ninja turtle(michealango).Plus my friends that were dressed as draco,harry and dumbledorf.

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 04:56 PM
Who could forget the creative jewish Wolfwood and the male Chii?

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Well, I guess the caged skirt Chii doesn't need to be mentioned. I thought it was quite cool. ^_^ Is she on cosplay.com? o.o I was just curious to know how the skirt was made..

KH Sora- ..I'm not sure which it is, since I haven't played the game, but the guy made the key-sword to perfect detail with a real metal chain in the middle. It was absolutely amazing.
Seymore Guado- I was surprised to see so many of them, but they all turned out great.
Black Vash- I never see this! X.x It was awesome
Squall- A girl, I thought she was cute. ^^; Great gunblade too.

And of course.. the jrockers. What else do you expect me to say? I saw a great crew of Psycho le Cemu, Haido-san, and my personal favorite- Moi dix Mois. ^.~ People didn't recognize many jrockers.. I think there should be a j-music con in the area. Wow, that would be kickass.. @.@

O_o so many of them? You mean there was another Seymour Guado there??!

Ashbrie
06-21-2004, 05:15 PM

Yup, her name is Niku-sama. She mah pal. ^_^ I was her very ghetto Dita alongside her. -_-; lol

la_belle
06-21-2004, 05:59 PM
i was the asian ffx and ffx-2 yuna there :) i hate pictures >_< i look so stupid in them

there was a princess peach there that was quite good and OMG the Kero Beros?? that was awesome, i wanted to hug him

i liked the tidus alot too, the only one there i believe
the belldandy was gorgeous

my friends really like the seto kaiba that was there

blueyedgirl
06-21-2004, 06:33 PM
awww, thank you.

Flippy
06-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Cage Chii (Niku-sama)
Tokyo Mew Group
Utena and Anthy
The FMAers (except me...I my wig fell off)
Alot of the FF cosplayers
Alot of the Naruto cosplayers
A Ninja Turtle
Kero
Crossdressing Yuri
Rabbi Wolfwood
This masked crossdressing gothic lolita guy in a really big black dress
This guy wearing a B&W fur vest
Someone wearing a B&W striped hat
The girl from Alien Nine
....an many more that slip my mind

ArchFaith
06-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Well now, here's my list of cosplays that rocked:
metal-skirt-Chii
Jewish Wolfwood
female Alucard with a doggie glove
female Zell
Phoenix summon
Princess Sakura, Prince Syaoran, and Kero
the girl from Dynasty Warriors
Baralai
Halloween Town Sora
all the Rikus
mostly all the FFX-2 Yunas, Rikkus, and Paine
Harry, Draco, and Dumbledore, definitely didn't think I'd see them at a con!
And there are some others, but I'll hafta take a look at my pictures first

AnimeAngelBlue
06-21-2004, 09:35 PM
i was the asian ffx and ffx-2 yuna there :) i hate pictures >_< i look so stupid in them

there was a princess peach there that was quite good and OMG the Kero Beros?? that was awesome, i wanted to hug him

i liked the tidus alot too, the only one there i believe
the belldandy was gorgeous

my friends really like the seto kaiba that was there

Oh wow... I'm happy you liked Kero ^_^ He was total fun to make ^_^

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Yes, the Ninja Turtle and April rocked!

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Tokyo Mew Group

Whee! More compliments, Thank You!! ^___^

Lil
06-22-2004, 10:53 AM
See my favorite cotume wasn't about how good they looked, it was the whole idea of it..... THe RPG Treasure Box!

Others I liked: Of course your mew mew group! All the Sailor Moonies, including kimono clad ones. FF cosplayers that over ran the con!!! Mrahahaha! No face... cuz of my poor Jesse was stalked last year by one. Hmm... Artimage... umm... *memory block* There were soo many cool cotumes!

calen383
06-22-2004, 12:48 PM
did any one see my group on sunday? the inuyasha group? i was the kagura w/ the red eyes.

my favs:
the ninja turtle
cage chii (i didnt get to see her in person but i've seen lots of pics and her cage was sitting outside when i got there)
the utena girls
the lil kirara
duo maxwell w/the sickle (im a sucker for GW characters)
Ed
Spike
n thats all i can remember...

perhaps im not the best judge considering i was only there on sunday...;_; i wish i coulda gone all 3 days! stupid graduation!

Biku-Chan
06-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Awww... Maester I wasn't included in that one and I helped carry your trian. -sniffles- OH well! You had a great costume!

StarDustShadow
06-22-2004, 02:03 PM
Awww... Maester I wasn't included in that one and I helped carry your trian. -sniffles- OH well! You had a great costume!

*Hugs Biku-Chan* YAY! Another female slave of Maester Seymour XP. I'm gonna file for divorce or something (lol--i heart you John!!!)

*~Yunie~*

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-22-2004, 02:15 PM
We ALL heart John... hee hee... he's my personal bishie! =D Yay!

marronsama
06-22-2004, 02:23 PM
I loved the rabii woldwood guy. There were a few kick ass lulu's also, 2 come to mind espcially.

I also liked the Princess Tutu.

I was Aoshi Shinomori and Onizuka from GTO. i wish i was as talented as many of you guys!

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 02:31 PM
I was Aoshi Shinomori and Onizuka from GTO. i wish i was as talented as many of you guys!

I LOVED your Aoshi! I saw you at the Name that Tune, you mighta saw us `cuz when the Totoro song came on, my friend started screaming "IT`S THE FRIGING TOTORO SONG!!!!" XD I wish I had my Misao on. >.<

Sorahana
06-22-2004, 03:44 PM
*Hugs Biku-Chan* YAY! Another female slave of Maester Seymour XP. I'm gonna file for divorce or something (lol--i heart you John!!!)

*~Yunie~*

DIVORCE?! I FILED FOR MARRIAGE *lmfao* I love John to pieces!! Lol xDD;. And thanks for the compliment Hikura! I think I remember you lol xD. I met so many people o_O; lol. And I didn't help with John's Lucifer train but um I hugged him? *lmao* Hey it was my way of wishing him luck and so was the kiss blowing!! I am so frikin' pissed I missed his walk-on! *shakes fist at AN lol*

Maester Seymour
06-22-2004, 03:53 PM
woo im feeling the love in the thread XD sry i forgot, um... my favorites were also all the ppl who helped me with my train. there. better.

Kanna-chan
06-22-2004, 05:14 PM
I wish I could've found an Aoshi and got a photo taken with me clinging to their arm. That woulda been kewl. (I was cosplaying as Misao, obviously. x3 I was the one with the incredibly short hair wandering with an unsually short female Kenshin.)

I liked the Freya with the cage skirt -- I remember that outfit from the manga! My friend got a photo taken with her. I stayed out of the photo because I felt shy. xD I could see the Freya cosplayer glancing at my friend and squatting slightly, changing her mind, and straightening 'cuz, as mentioned before, my friend is rather short. x3

I also liked the Jewish Wolfwood, o'course. xD I saw him passing at least five times during my half-hour wait to register.

Oh, and let's not forget Gir. xD Me and my friend also got a photo taken with Gir. We both clung to their arm, squeeing -- we're Gir-obsessed. -nodnod-

digikoomi
06-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Whee! More compliments, Thank You!! ^___^
I like your Tokyo Meow Meow costume, it's soo cute ^_^ (I am the artist alley bookmark artist)

Biku-Chan
06-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh I feel the love. ;.;

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-22-2004, 09:42 PM
Don't worry Biku, I have no costume love either. The only one that loved my costume was Amanda... T_T But we do love John!! ^_^

neoangelwink
06-22-2004, 11:12 PM
think yoo the Tokyo Meow Meow group more peep have bought manga.
have any ever started buying anime or books do other cosplays dressing, amv and other con stuff?

hikura
06-23-2004, 02:01 PM
I forgot to add that i really liked Yuffiebunny beserker rikku.

Sorahana
06-23-2004, 02:10 PM
woo im feeling the love in the thread XD sry i forgot, um... my favorites were also all the ppl who helped me with my train. there. better.

WHERE'S MY WEDDING RING JOHN?! *lmfao* Nah jk jk. I didn't help with your train but I stole one of your feathers when it fell off lol xDD. So what John you didn't like my costumes?! Thank alot *growls* Thats the last time I share my "Pepso" with you! Kidding...............you still <3 me........right? Lol xD
I loved everyone's costumes how that?! ^_^

Osuwari
06-23-2004, 03:04 PM
There was a Kagome there that just had Inuyasha haior(red jacket) as a outfit. Kagome did that in the resent eposide of Inuyasha. I thought that idea was pretty neat ^-^. Also they had the Inuyasha wearing the white top and had blood on it. I pretty sure I took a pic of the Kagome and Inuyasha.

marronsama
06-23-2004, 03:12 PM
I LOVED your Aoshi! I saw you at the Name that Tune, you mighta saw us `cuz when the Totoro song came on, my friend started screaming "IT`S THE FRIGING TOTORO SONG!!!!" XD I wish I had my Misao on. >.<

thanks about the Aoshi costume, it is my current favorite one i have! ohh i loved Name that Toon, it was fun, but i had no chance...mainly because i saw all the people in the crowd and could not concentrate on the songs ^.^'

I remember people screaming a lot of things. I almost wish i did not know Sakura Diaries off hand...i would not have become subject to public humiliation lol.

Hey, i do remember when the Totoro song came on. where were you sitting? or were you standing in the back?

quadrophenia
06-23-2004, 05:43 PM
3 of my favorites (though there were quite a few really great cosplays) were Princess Tutu (yaaaay!), Rosette Christopher, and the cage Chii, though there were plenty of really great costumes. I just really love Princess Tutu and Chrno Crusade, so was happy to see both cosplayed, and... dude, HUGE CAGE of awesomeness! :P

Dokudel
06-23-2004, 06:46 PM
The like the following...

Tokyo Mew Mew-Pudding
Full Moon wo Sagashite-Mero and the Takuto
MiyukiChan-Card Girl with the paintbucket
Mario-Princess Daisy
FF-Treasure Box,YuffieBunnie's Beserker Rikku,Pheonix,Tidus
Fruits Basket-Female Kyo w/cat ear&tail
Sailor Moon-Wicked Lady
Saiyuki-Hakkai
Utena-Both Anthy's
Hack-Mistral

Din the Dancer
06-23-2004, 07:46 PM
There were a bunch of costumes. *_*
Lesse...
the Kindom Hearts Group
FFX Lulu
FFVIII Quisitis
there were 2 Zidanes...
there were a few really great songstress Rikkus *_* (at least 2...)
that KH Cloud *_*

ha ha... the only things I'm remembering are FF related... did I mention I really like FF? LOL. There were probably others it's just whenever a FF person walked by... I got distracted. XD

Akezumante
06-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Of course I loved most FF costumes because I'm obsessive too. >.<;; I liked the Lucifer costume though (I just love the intro to that anime ...) well, basically any costume I could identify I fell in love with. ^.^;;

Mew_Pudding
06-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Tokyo Mew Mew-Pudding

Wheeee!! Thankies!!! I never expected so many complients. ^.^

We were sittin` near the front, the loud mahou shoujo`s. XD We were all brightly colored so, you mighta noticed us. XD

neoangelwink
06-23-2004, 11:26 PM
teee ^_^ i really like lots of costumes

LadyoftheThread
06-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Hmm... The costumes that stick out in my mind are:

the Chii with the metal hoop skirt (Wow!)
the Lulu with flowers along the edges of her skirt (Ooh, pretty!)
the Rose Bride Anthys
the girl with the yellow and red wings (She was in the masquerade. I heard Final Fantasy but I didn't catch exactly what she was supposed to be when the MC announced her.)

The Lord XL
06-24-2004, 12:38 AM
The Steel skirt Chii.. (he he he, I can see your panties! XD )
Rabbi Nick D. Wolfa.. (I'm not even going to try to spell it..)
The baby sailor moon... (KWAII!!!)
The Female version Inu as seen in my avie... X3
The Fellow Digi Charat cosplayers

The following is my own ego:

My friends: Chibi Vash, Puchiko, the kid in the green shirt during the last round of duck duck goose, and myself.. Long Hair-San from Digi charat!

Adara
06-24-2004, 01:23 AM
The big cage chii needs no mention. =p The little Sailor Moon was ADORABLE!! She was crying cause her glowstick broke so my boyfriend gave her his...and then she was trying to play the piano..she's so cute... I want onee! lol
Duct tape Vash and Jewish Wolfwood! by far the most creative Trigun costumes I've ever seen!
I liked the Princess Toadstool/Peach, she did a really good job! I was very happy to see a Princess Pluto, she's one of my favorite SM characters. All of the Tokyo Mew Mew costumes were great--good job on both of your Pudding costumes, Mew_Pudding! ^.^

Man-Chii gets my vote for most amusing costume.... although my friend saw him shaving his chest in the mens bathroom o.O;

xmizerablex
06-24-2004, 01:42 AM

Hey I was Moi dix Mois Juka at the con. Someone I know was also Moi dix Mois Mana. Thanks ^_^ . Yeah alot people don't recognize the jrockers -_-; But then again I don't think it should be expected. And a j-music con would be nice, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

Mew_Pudding
06-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Man-Chii gets my vote for most amusing costume.... although my friend saw him shaving his chest in the mens bathroom o.O;

My vote for most amusing goes out to him as well!! ^.^ As the first male Chii, that I`ve seen anyways. o.o;

All of the Tokyo Mew Mew costumes were great--good job on both of your Pudding costumes, Mew_Pudding! ^.^

Thank you!!!! ^___^

Sorahana
06-24-2004, 11:20 AM
The Steel skirt Chii.. (he he he, I can see your panties! XD )
Rabbi Nick D. Wolfa.. (I'm not even going to try to spell it..)
The baby sailor moon... (KWAII!!!)
The Female version Inu as seen in my avie... X3
The Fellow Digi Charat cosplayers

The following is my own ego:

My friends: Chibi Vash, Puchiko, the kid in the green shirt during the last round of duck duck goose, and myself.. Long Hair-San from Digi charat!

I see my friends Kayla and Tiffy in your avatar o_O; lol. I wish I'd been there but no I had to leave on saturday night so bleh ><. I loved everyone's costumes............your costume rocked though LordXL ^_^. It was cute how you kept telling us to look for your Puchiko lol.

The Lord XL
06-24-2004, 02:48 PM
It was cute how you kept telling us to look for your Puchiko lol.

I wasent being cute... I was looking for my friend who was a Puchiko cosplayer....

hyde
06-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Don't expect people to know Jrock/pop in an anime con. XD People just label you "goth". :P

xmizerablex
06-24-2004, 08:21 PM
Don't expect people to know Jrock/pop in an anime con. XD People just label you "goth". :P

XD SO true...I wonder if people thought I wear all that make-up normally..... And damage my hair like that normally.. @_@

hyde
06-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Believe me.... they think so. XP aha
Btw, I saw your pics on people's galleries... you and Daphne. XD (And I also have the pics of all of us. I'll tell u on LJ)

hikura
06-24-2004, 09:18 PM
I have learned my errors on this point.I ask now about what costume they are dressed as cause i do not want to offend.

Sorahana
06-24-2004, 09:39 PM
I wasent being cute... I was looking for my friend who was a Puchiko cosplayer....

Yea I know but it was still cute xDD. I got to pet the plushie...wheee :3
Your avatar owns all *_*. No wait I love my avatar more *hugs her avatar* AnimeNext caused alot of um............funny pictures ne?

Mew_Pudding
06-24-2004, 10:46 PM
AnimeNext caused alot of um............funny pictures ne?

Thats what conventions are alllllll about! XD

fireyoukai16
06-25-2004, 02:21 PM
The like the following...

Tokyo Mew Mew-Pudding
Full Moon wo Sagashite-Meroko and the Takuto
MiyukiChan-Card Girl with the paintbucket
Mario-Princess Daisy
FF-Treasure Box,YuffieBunnie's Beserker Rikku,Pheonix,Tidus
Fruits Basket-Female Kyo w/cat ear&tail
Sailor Moon-Wicked Lady
Saiyuki-Hakkai
Utena-Both Anthy's
Hack-Mistral

Yay~! I was Meroko on Sat....arigatou ^.^v

PockyDarcy
06-25-2004, 11:35 PM
my favs:
Bart, Duella and Ezra -Vandread
Princess Tutu
Misaki-angelic layer
mai vanletine-Yugioh
Azumanga daioh summer outfit group
SNK sparkle group
tokyo mew mew girls
sailor pluto's manga dress
sailor moon photoshoot
Jez's gothic lolita
Aburatsubo-Maho tskai tai
Takto-Full Moon

I was meroko on friday from full moon & princess daisy on sat

xmizerablex
06-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Believe me.... they think so. XP aha
Btw, I saw your pics on people's galleries... you and Daphne. XD (And I also have the pics of all of us. I'll tell u on LJ)

XD And are you talking about the fan's view pic? Daphne looks really good there. But her cloak came out looking black. My hair was really bad that day compared tp the other days. But where esle have they been posted?

fireyoukai16
06-26-2004, 12:18 PM
I was meroko on friday from full moon & princess daisy on sat
Ooo you were the Daisy too?? XD I didnt know you were the same person hehee ^^; Well anyways, great job on both your costumes :D

Ravien
06-26-2004, 03:52 PM
I liked the weird ones...like the Vash with the red duct tape coat...I <3 ghetto cosplay

and I thought the Mistral was ubercute :) (though I think she went by the other name of Mistral that I can't remember...)

and the movie Utena/Anthy couple was gorgeous

there were lots of great costumes but my head is all jumbled right now and I can't remember them all :P

umister
06-27-2004, 12:43 AM
EEE XD
So much love for Princess Tutu *hugs to all*
Jeez, so many of my favorite cosplays have already been mentioned ^^
- Darcy, you're always my hero!
- And the Subaru and Seishirou walking around with the signs: sheer brilliance.
- Tokyo Mew Mew gets another shout out! I should be ashamed for never even seeing it, but anyone that uses pointe shoes as part of their cosplay gets super brownie points from me XD
- I'm on a huuuuge Full Moon kick, so much love goes out to allll the Full Moon wo Sagashite cosplayers I saw.
- The three Angels from Angelic Layer? holy duuude those costumes were gorgeous.
- Lucifer from Angel Sanctuary. *drool* *falls over* *worships*
- The dynasty warrior girl? That was seriously the most beautiful costume I have ever seen.
- Yu-Ri-Pa. Your skit was just so damn cool!
- That really hot asian guy who kept cosplaying as various hot bishonen all weekend XD I wanted to get up the nerve and talk to him more than just the random 30 seconds after he did a ddr song on sunday, but I am le wuss!
- Every Full Metal Alchemist cosplayer!!!!!!! I *heart* you ALL.

Seriously, AN was one of the best times I have ever had, and everyone made it so wonderful ^_^ *hugs to ALL*

Mew_Pudding
06-29-2004, 05:52 PM
- Tokyo Mew Mew gets another shout out! I should be ashamed for never even seeing it, but anyone that uses pointe shoes as part of their cosplay gets super brownie points from me XD

Yaaay! I remember you!! Your costume was so awesome!!! (And it inspired me to watch Princess Tutu. =^.^= ) *Hug* And Anna (a.k.a the pointe shoe girl )was so excited to see you and says Hi!!!!!

Darcy - Your my idol. I loved your costume`s!!!!!!! They were both so pretty-ful! *.* And your karaoke was so kawaii!!! *dances* ^.^ *Gives you pocky*

fireyoukai16
06-29-2004, 08:17 PM
::gasp:: Umister I could have sworn i got a picture of you (i took it as meroko on the line to the dealer's room) But it didnt come out! >_< Geh...the same thing happened to a pic of a kenshin cosplayer i took >_<

Anyways, i luffed your Princess Tutu costume! Its so cute and you did a great job ^_^

PockyDarcy
06-29-2004, 10:55 PM
thanks steph hun!
I also forgot to mention that very cute Alice 19th cosplayer!! She rocked! She even had a Nyozeka in bunny form with her. I really liked her gravitation cosplay on saturday too! Her costumes were well done and she looked like the characters ^__^

Niku-Sama
06-30-2004, 11:15 AM
aww thanks to everybody who said thye liked my costume (metal chii/freya) This was a good convention with lots of good costumes, I just wish I had not been sick the entire time. -_- The day after the con I left for Europe so yeah it was tough. hope to see everybody again next year though.

Sorahana
07-01-2004, 12:10 PM
aww thanks to everybody who said thye liked my costume (metal chii/freya) This was a good convention with lots of good costumes, I just wish I had not been sick the entire time. -_- The day after the con I left for Europe so yeah it was tough. hope to see everybody again next year though.

Yuo were sick? Aww I couldn't even tell *huggles* But I loved the skirt!! I'm like "How does she get in and out of it?!" ^_^. You did a great job on it!! And I'm glad I saw ya this con! --<3,CCAmanda

Chocochick
07-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Personally, I enjoyed Zhu Rong (worn quite well by Natalie) as wells the Lulu as modeled by Angie. I wish I could've been there...

bee nekosama
07-02-2004, 02:03 PM
AN was okay. I was the Alexiel, the angel chick in the black dress with the shreads coming off. I was with Lucifer some of the time. ^_^ Go John!

Some of my favorites were:

Berserker Rikku- it was so well done and amazing and soooo perdiful
Madhatter- Why wouldn't I love the Madhatter? Anyone who cosplays Angel Sanctuary I just loathe entirely
Gippal!- You must love the Gippalness of Amanda!
Spike- He was so... lusty and sultry. ::blush, giggle::
The guy in the black lolita with the huge big black dress, so pretty
Cage Chii
Lulu
Zhu Rong! Go Natalie!
Chibi Rikku! Yay for Danni
Shoy as Samurai Rikku
My Lucifer-sama of course
The KH group
The Black Lady from Sailor Moon
Jewish Wolfowitz
Mew mew girls!!!
The very good Cloud, I think it was the KH Cloud?
Irvine- just because I adore Irvine

ALL THE J-ROCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! They were all so great looking especially the Moi dix Mois people! Yay!

>_<

Sorahana
07-04-2004, 02:55 PM
AN was okay. I was the Alexiel, the angel chick in the black dress with the shreads coming off. I was with Lucifer some of the time. ^_^ Go John!

Some of my favorites were:

Berserker Rikku- it was so well done and amazing and soooo perdiful
Madhatter- Why wouldn't I love the Madhatter? Anyone who cosplays Angel Sanctuary I just loathe entirely
Gippal!- You must love the Gippalness of Amanda!
Spike- He was so... lusty and sultry. ::blush, giggle::
The guy in the black lolita with the huge big black dress, so pretty
Cage Chii
Lulu
Zhu Rong! Go Natalie!
Chibi Rikku! Yay for Danni
Shoy as Samurai Rikku
My Lucifer-sama of course
The KH group
The Black Lady from Sailor Moon
Jewish Wolfowitz
Mew mew girls!!!
The very good Cloud, I think it was the KH Cloud?
Irvine- just because I adore Irvine

ALL THE J-ROCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! They were all so great looking especially the Moi dix Mois people! Yay!

>_<

Awww thank you for loving my Gippal-ness :3. I loved John's Lucifer and your Alexiel!! Except poor John trying to get around with the cape and the feathers fell off (I have one of the feathers bwahahahahahaha! It's in my Marlene flower basket) ;_____;. But alot of the costumes rocked! And I borrowed Angel Sanctuary offa my friend so I can see it *_* (why is Lucifer not in the anime?! &shakes fist*) ^_~

Mew_Pudding
07-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Mew mew girls!!!

Wheee!! Thanks!! =D I musta missed you at the con. v.v; I saw your Alexiel up on fansview but, never saw you there. *sulksulk* Your costume was great! =D

bee nekosama
07-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Tankie ^_^

Priestess_Kikyo
07-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I liked Sailor Moon with Star Fighter, Sailor Uranus and Tuxedo Mask, though I really liked that on day one they were all "normal" if you will and then the second day, they were all ready to fight!!

Natalie
07-08-2004, 07:55 PM
i'm "the dynasty warriors girl" lol. hardly anyone knew me, but there were a few out there that did! *i love you people!* i obsessed over all the j-rock people, the chiis, every ff person i could find, chibi sora, all sailor moon people, and hmm... there were alot!