PDA

View Full Version : trying to make the WHOLE CAST of Chrono Cross for Otakon 2003

Pages : [1] 2

gigglefairy
11-29-2002, 07:10 PM
All right, all right...here is everything as it stands as of now.

we definitely have:
harle-me
janice-silly_kitsune
pip-yui(plushie!)
starky-yui(plushie!)
skelly head-yui(plushie!)
razzly-neoangelwink

we may have:
serge-britt's friend or jed
kid-sami
leena-kristi
doc-aducknamedhope
riddel-harle quinn
lucca-digikitty
crono-realmrpger
van-emeralda
lynx-lynx
orlha-huongstar
leah-caryn
rosetta-caryn
lisa-caryn
marge-caryn
tia-caryn
una-caryn
zippa-caryn

and we dont have:
guile
luccia
nikki
irenes
steena
karsh
draggy
norris
miki
glenn
poshul
marle
marcy
zappa
mojo
pierre
korcha
greco
neofio
skelly
macha
sprigg
radius
sneff
zoah
orcha
grobyc
viper
fargo
turnip
mel
funguy
Belthasar
Dario
Direa
Dwarf Captain
Garai
Gogh
Miguel
Sage of Marbule
Solt
Peppor
Wazuki

and we're doing this on sunday.

all characters immediately become important once someone chooses to be them. ^_^

this will probably change a bit once i get in touch with my friends. those who will definitely be coming to otakon with their costumes, please contact me to confirm, as well as those who are unsure. and it would be nice if i could put down names next to the people they will play. not necessary though. wouldnt it be cool if we could get the ENTIRE 65 CHARACTERS?! that would be insane lol. but cool! post if you can make it, and have a costume or will make one that we're missing! thanks! and BE EXCITED! it's my first con and it will be the BEST EVER!

Maryssa
11-29-2002, 07:52 PM
For Anime Expo too!!!!

gigglefairy
11-29-2002, 08:25 PM
? whatcha mean?

Sami
11-29-2002, 08:50 PM
LOL if ANYONE does a Poshul costume, I will definitely make a Karsh costume. LOL that would be awesome! *_____*

And they have to lithp too!

Maryssa
11-29-2002, 09:18 PM
i want to have a CC group at Anime Expo =/ didnt wanna start a thread about it till i thought there were enough people

gigglefairy
11-29-2002, 11:06 PM
lol im tryin 2 get my friend jeff 2 do it...but i tink it offendz him since ya know...hez not in2 da whole crossdressing thing. i'll keep trying though!

Michi
11-30-2002, 01:57 AM
Maryssa! Start an AX thread, I'll totally help. :3

Aaaaaand for Otakon, it's not 100% I can go, but I'm pretty sure I can make it. I can be either Nikki or Marcy. Nikki will be done by then, Marcy I can work on for then if you get a Nikki. ^_^ My Irenes just won't be done for Ota, nor do I wanna bring it over the country. X_x

Michi
12-01-2002, 12:40 AM
http://www.icybrian.com/chronocross/art.html

There's the above site, but it's missing some of the characters. There used to be this really good page but I think it shut down. I'll look for more later. :3

EDIT:

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/cc/art.html
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/cc/art2.html
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/cc/art3.html

Heather
12-02-2002, 07:29 AM
I might be able to be Guile. I'm going to Otakon, and I might be able to pull off Guile. XDDDDD

gigglefairy
12-04-2002, 03:33 PM
that would be great! thank you and tell me if you can!

Sakura
12-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Michi I think you would be a great Nikki! We're not sure that we even have ours at the moment so if it's ok with gigglefairy then maybe you could be him if you want ^^;

gigglefairy
12-04-2002, 04:31 PM
lol itz fine with me. call me alex or jen. i am known by both. gigglefairy soundz funny, but if u wanna call me dat, you can az well. *shakez handz w/ everyone* lol i cant give hugz until i know y'all. but you have no idea how cool this is gonna be!

Sakura
12-04-2002, 07:18 PM
I know, it'll be so cool if we can get most of the characters! *shakes Jen's hand* I'm Britt ^.^ nice to meet you!

gigglefairy
12-14-2002, 05:54 PM
hi britt! geez...i hope we get more ppl soon.....diz iz hard..and doez ne1 wanna help make a skit or sumtin? that would be great! ^_^

Daitenshi
12-15-2002, 03:55 AM
I've always loved Irenes' and Steena's designs... I'd be happy to do either of them ^_^
so put me as a maybe for Otakon ^.~

gigglefairy
12-15-2002, 07:09 AM
that would be great! another one down!

Sami
12-15-2002, 12:16 PM
I'm curious, can anyone point me towards some good Karsh designs? His costume looks "affordable" for me to do but I fear his v-neck top thing leaves his chest wide open for the world to see.. ^__^; In which case I'd have to wear a flesh colored leotard, but that's fine by me. I searched online everywhere last night, and couldn't find any decent "official" art that showed him from more than one angle.

But I love his character design and those pants are rocking so put me down for a 75% maybe. ^____^

gigglefairy
12-15-2002, 01:55 PM
ok ok...sami, i'll keep looking...so glad you're probably in!

Emeralda
12-15-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Sami
I'm curious, can anyone point me towards some good Karsh designs? His costume looks "affordable" for me to do but I fear his v-neck top thing leaves his chest wide open for the world to see.. ^__^; In which case I'd have to wear a flesh colored leotard, but that's fine by me. I searched online everywhere last night, and couldn't find any decent "official" art that showed him from more than one angle.

Easiest way to get a 360 closeup of anyone is to popp in the game, and go to the status screen. You can spin the camera angle and get closeups. Heck, that's part of how I realized Leena had these messed up drop sleeves and a pattern on the hem of her dress. Except stupid me was watching that too much, and forgot the wristbands. Erk! That and the tv was bad, so the colors blended into her skintone.

-Laura

Sami
12-15-2002, 07:46 PM
> Easiest way to get a 360 closeup of anyone is to popp in the game, and go to the status screen.

Yeah, if I had the game.. ^___^ I can't find it for rent anywhere, so I'm sorta S.O.L in that department. Maybe I can find it at Funcoland or something; I sold my copy a while ago because I needed the money, but I've had an urge to play lately..

Sakura
12-15-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Sami
>
Yeah, if I had the game.. ^___^ I can't find it for rent anywhere, so I'm sorta S.O.L in that department. Maybe I can find it at Funcoland or something; I sold my copy a while ago because I needed the money, but I've had an urge to play lately..

Where has all the Chrono Cross gone?! The same thing happened to me. I played it, traded it in, and now I want to play it again. I asked my aunt to buy it for me, but she can't find it anywhere (at stores, not online)... I guess it's time to search the 'net.

TheAnarCHris
12-16-2002, 09:58 AM
Where has all the Chrono Cross gone?! The same thing happened to me. I played it, traded it in, and now I want to play it again. I asked my aunt to buy it for me, but she can't find it anywhere (at stores, not online)... I guess it's time to search the 'net.

Really? all the TRU are filled with Chrono Cross (for like 20 bucks ^/^0 down here in NY. maybe it's a regional thing.

Anywho, I mighe be able to fill your role as Doc for a day at Otakon. I really dont know, and can't make any definite commenments at the time, but I'll see what I can do okies?

as for artwork/pics try rpgfan.com, they all art from both the game and artbook pages.

Rosiel
12-16-2002, 10:13 AM
> Where has all the Chrono Cross gone?!

I wondered the same thing this weekend. My memory card decided that the "memory" part of it was unnecessary and lost all my savegames... just when I wanted to go back and look at the characters (translation: go fight random fights just to see Glenn and his two Einlanzers)... ;__;

Recca-kun
12-16-2002, 11:21 AM
I think my "RPG" memory card grew legs and skipped town at some point, so I may not have my saves either (and I used to have saves for most of the endings). ^_^;

Sami
12-16-2002, 11:35 AM
> Where has all the Chrono Cross gone?!

LOL I actually sold mine because I thought the game was an absolute suckfest (And honestly, I can't remember the reasons why, something about bad controls and save poins LOL) and now I want it baaack.. if I wasn't so sick I'd go check Funcoland.. waa..

gigglefairy
12-16-2002, 02:34 PM
awwww....that really sux...and how could u say that chrono cross wuz bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? datz not kewl. have you tried amazon.com? i think babbages (aka gamestop) has it.....and that would be soooooo kewl if you could be doc! thankz if ya do!

Michi
12-17-2002, 02:41 AM
Jenny!! Do Steena for Animagic and I'd love you forever. ^_^; I'm supposed to do Irenes then, and they're my favorite two designs that I'd die to see together.. and Steena I can't get done for like 10 years. X_x; Whee! </hyper>

Maryssa
12-17-2002, 09:11 AM
Oooh AniMagic would be perfect.... err how warm is it during that con though? ^^;;;

Michi
12-25-2002, 07:17 PM
During the day it's fairly... I dunno, okay. It's the middle of the desert in October. It's mild. :P Nights can get damned cold, though.

gigglefairy
12-25-2002, 08:07 PM
lol i wouldnt know. since i've never been at one, anyway. merry christmas everybody! we're still recruitin'! ^_^

gigglefairy
01-02-2003, 05:48 PM
hey, has anyone run into a main artwork picture of any of these characters? i checked all the suggested sites, and i went looking on my own, but i still can't find any. tell me if you do! thanks!

Belthasar
Dario
Direa
Dwarf Captain
Garai
Gogh
Lisa
Marge
Miguel
Rosetta
Sage of Marbule
Salt
Peppor
Tia
Una
Wazuki
Zippa
Mel
Sprigg

Momoko
01-02-2003, 10:01 PM
*waves* Hi, I'm Kristi, Britt's friend who is cosplaying Leena. I'm so excited for Otakon, and getting a HUGE Chrono Cross group sounds awesome ^_^;;

TheAnarCHris
01-03-2003, 03:40 AM
and that would be soooooo kewl if you could be doc! thankz if ya do!

Well I cant promise much, and it would be for sunday only, but ill do my best ^____^

Sakura
01-03-2003, 06:46 AM
Hm... what day ARE we wearing our costumes? I'll have 3 costumes so I can only wear 1 per day.

gigglefairy
01-03-2003, 06:52 AM
well, hmmm.....ya guyz gotta warn mez about diz stuff, since ya know...i dunno much about it. welcome kristi, and since doc can only be on sunday, letz try 4 dat, ok?

Chibi-Lisa
01-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Um, I'm a HUGE fan of Chrono Cross..er.............Is Miss Riddel taken??!!

Or maybe Lisa ^^

gigglefairy
01-03-2003, 03:38 PM
nope! it would be great if you could do her!

TheAnarCHris
01-04-2003, 03:44 AM
Hey dont plan this thing around lil ol' me folkds I feel bad about ruining ur plans ^_^

Silly_Kitsune
01-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Hi, I'm still kinda new here, but I saw this thread ^^ Can I do Janice if she isn't taken? I already begun the costume for Otakon. I love Chrono Cross too ^^

gigglefairy
01-04-2003, 01:43 PM
that would be perfect! starwind, we didnt HAVE any planz! lol oh well. 4 now, datz da plan, so DEAL with it lol. any protests (except starwind) say SCHOLTENHEIM REINBACH III!

lol, sy, couldnt help myself ^_-

Silly_Kitsune
01-04-2003, 01:46 PM
Is this giant group only for Hall Cosplay, or a Photo Shoot, or will there be a skit with some of the members? (Can't have that many people onstage..lol)

Chibi-Lisa
01-04-2003, 02:25 PM
Yes!!! Sure, and I'll try to get my friend to be a character, well, she did just get the game =D!

gigglefairy
01-04-2003, 05:56 PM
thats great! i kinda wanna do a skit of some sort, but i dont have any ideas. im open to suggestions!

Sakura
01-04-2003, 06:32 PM
I think the people limit for a skit is something like 8 or so... that kinda sucks, so maybe we'd be better off with hall cosplay.

gigglefairy
01-05-2003, 08:28 AM
ok....lol if we wanted to, we could do an idea with some of the ppl we know are coming, but wuteva. i dunno neting bout conz, can sum1 tell me what hall cosplay is? lol tanx! ^_^

Michi
01-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Hall cosplay is just.. wearing the costumes in the halls, and not for the masquerade. It's what I do 90% of the time.

I think this gathering would be best for just a big photoshoot. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
01-07-2003, 02:15 AM
Well good news, I just got more money than i thought I would have, so the chances of me cosplaying as Doc have just increased. And not to pressure anyone seeing how we have plenty of time, but I need to know when and what we're gonna do with these costumes, seeing how I'm also a member of that huge Kingdom Hearts group as well (as well as a smaller Outlaw Star group, but that's gonna be taken care of on Friday) The KH is my top proierty but, im definetly down for a few photos and most likely a hall cosplay thingie.

Chibi-Lisa
01-07-2003, 11:23 AM
MY chances are if my mom allows me to go ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Um, but if she does, I am MOST definitly gonna go as Riddel. I love Chrono Cross, and I am SOOOO excited someone is actually starting a group (I was gonna make one for another convention if no one did for the Otakon).

TheAnarCHris
01-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Same here, me and my friends were supposely gonna go as Nikki, Serge and Karsh, but the two of em backed out, so I dropped the costume. So now I is good ol' Doc ^____^

gigglefairy
01-09-2003, 02:55 PM
thatz great! im thinkin we'll do it on sunday, and do hall cosplay. i'd like it if just a few of us did a skit or something, but if no one wants to, thats ok. this is gonna be great!

TheAnarCHris
01-10-2003, 02:36 AM
Well if I do go as doc, I'm free for a skit if u need ppl....i think...

poshul-whereth leena? do you think the thpontaneouthry combuthted?

This is a great F^&*$#$ing quote btw ^___^

akina's 86
01-10-2003, 01:00 PM
can you update the charaters that are left i wanna know so i mabye could be one of them

gigglefairy
01-10-2003, 03:01 PM
they are updated. make your pick! any one you like! thanks! and i know, thats why i put it in my list of quotes, i mean, seriously! lol

TheAnarCHris
01-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Do we have Poshy? That would rock much

gigglefairy
01-11-2003, 07:31 AM
i can still try 2 get ppl 2 do a poshul....my friend jeff said no...even after we reminded him that it wouldnt be hard and hed have an excuse to be petted by girls.....ah well.....i'll try some of my other friends. in the meantime, its up for grabs to anyone brave enough!

Michi
01-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Hehe Poschul would be a happy cosplay.

Hrm, Sunday would probably work well, yes. :3

TheAnarCHris
01-12-2003, 01:31 AM
Yeah I' definetly thinking Sunday will be the best day.

Michi
01-12-2003, 05:27 AM
Come to think of it, if it's Sunday.. Marcy might be better for me. (my dad might be picking me up from the con, and I dunno how he'd take to me in vinyl and a skin bodysuit) ^_^; That is if you can find someone else to be Nikki. If not, I'll stick with the rocker. :D (I did see a Nikki at Ohayocon.. wonder if he can do Ota?)

gigglefairy
01-12-2003, 07:17 AM
lets ask britt. HEY BRITT! CAN YOUR FRIEND STILL DO NIKKI? lol in the meantime, id bring both costumes if i were you. thanks!

Sakura
01-12-2003, 03:20 PM
I haven't talked to him in awhile but I think he's being Gackt instead X_X I really wanted to see him in Nikki's outfit, too...

gigglefairy
01-12-2003, 03:35 PM
agh yell at im lol...we gotta try, right?

Sakura
01-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Well Michi would probably be better for the job, right? If she's still doing it ^_^;;

gigglefairy
01-12-2003, 03:48 PM
yeah, but michi....she said it'd be better if she wuz marcy....

Sakura
01-12-2003, 04:50 PM
Oh... darn. Atleast it's no gain and no loss though since we'll have a Marcy now instead of Nikki. Lots of people like Nikki so maybe it'll be an easy character to replace?

TheAnarCHris
01-12-2003, 11:36 PM
whoa whoa whoa, what's the measurements on this nikki costume u speak of. Nikki's my fave characters and if u have a costume that would fit someone whose say... 6'4" and like 160-170lbs, u got urself a new Nikki

Chibi-Lisa
01-13-2003, 11:21 AM
Er, isn't Nikki um, MUCH Shorter!!?? I have a Friend who would MOST definitly do Nikki! And she's like 5'6"

gigglefairy
01-13-2003, 04:44 PM
LOL whoa whoa letz not everyone jump at once! and we cant lose our doc! i mean, cmon! well...hmmm...mebbe i should let everyone else duke it out....lol....i'd like it if we could get sum1 else 2 be nikki and starwind stay doc, cuz i dun tink many will be him. but itz up 2 you all. whatcha tink?

TheAnarCHris
01-14-2003, 12:44 AM
No way, I loveeeee the Nikki!! Come on! If the costume fits, I'll so wear it. That and chibi's lisa friend would have to "alter" he costume, seeing how Nikki has two straps over his chest...sides there's a good chance i can play "The moon, the stars and the waves" on guitar, assuming some one brings one

gigglefairy
01-14-2003, 04:36 AM
lol ok ok fine fine....but who'll play doc now?????

TheAnarCHris
01-15-2003, 02:16 AM
Dont ask me, I'm Nikki....wait what are the measurements for the costume?

Chibi-Lisa
01-15-2003, 11:23 AM
WEELLLLL My friend HAS the guitar XP!!!!!

gigglefairy
01-15-2003, 03:43 PM
lol oh my......

TheAnarCHris
01-15-2003, 05:42 PM
that answered nothing (stares at Spike Speigal action figure)....heheh sculpty......

Chibi-Lisa
01-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Erg, er, am I just making a fool of myself...? ^^;;

Sakura
01-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Personally, I think that female Nikki's are hotter XD but you two can duke it out

TheAnarCHris
01-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Rock, I'm the intergender champion after all.....we'll settle this at Wrestlemania, one fall, hell in the cell match!!!!!

God I'm such a tard.....

gigglefairy
01-16-2003, 04:25 AM
lol....but girls arent allowed 2 fight guyz...cept in tag team right? i not sure if i wanna break diz fight up lol...itz getting amuzing....^_^

Chibi-Lisa
01-16-2003, 05:36 PM
LOL, all for Nikki (I'm personally not a big fan of him either, just my friend would probly only join if she was Nikki(I'm also not a big fan of Doc either XP))

^^ I'm just playing

Lynx
01-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Well, I can bring Lynx with me. I'd like to redo the mask a bit before Otakon to more resemble Lynx from the FMV sequences. I'm sure I can get my friend to bring Serge again. I'll try and keep an eye on this thread but e-mail me if you would so I make sure to remember when August rolls around<g>

TheAnarCHris
01-17-2003, 02:01 AM
lol....but girls arent allowed 2 fight guyz...cept in tag team right? i not sure if i wanna break diz fight up lol...itz getting amuzing....^_^

No no thuse the inter-gender title....to fully get the joke, one would have to see "Man on the Moon" or know something of the great and late Andy Kaufman...but anywho...

:::Hercule's Theme(aka Mr. Satan from DBZ)plays:::

OH YEAH I AM THE STRONGEST (poses)

Sorry had to get this out of my system

But if your looking for the non violent suggestion, let's get the measurement for the costume. If it's too small for me, Chibi-Lisa's friend can be Nikki and I'll go back to being good ol Doc. But if I go missing for a it on Sunday, look for the Silent Bob cosplayer who's always there, I'll be reinactiong scences from Kevin Smith movies with him, yo.

gigglefairy
01-17-2003, 07:27 AM
ic...hmm.....and yes, i have seen man on the moon, so i got it. lol ok, we may have a lynx now! cool!

TheAnarCHris
01-18-2003, 03:46 AM
Excellent...just keep Jerry" The Kng" Lawlyer away from me, I like my skinny neck.

gigglefairy
01-18-2003, 06:59 AM
lol i'll do that. im so nice to you ^_^

TheAnarCHris
01-20-2003, 01:03 AM
lol i'll do that. im so nice to you ^_^

(Jerry the King Lawler walks in, snaps CHRises neck, takes his Hot Dog and Love Hina dvd)

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE DAMN YOUSE LAWLER!!!!

gigglefairy
01-20-2003, 07:43 AM
oops....i wuz off duty. party, manz. sowwy...NOW wut we gonna do? lol

Chibi-Lisa
01-20-2003, 10:56 AM
Err, maybe I have to ask her... I'll do that tomorrow, just hold the spot...

Err, about arguing about the spot, I was really just joking... ^^;;;
I kinda hope I did offend yah Starwind =D

gigglefairy
01-20-2003, 12:12 PM
lol wuteva. it wuz fun while it lasted. at least we're back 2 trying 2 figger out the stuff nowz..lol

Chibi-Lisa
01-21-2003, 04:36 PM
My friend doesn't want the spot ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Soo I guesst it's free...

gigglefairy
01-21-2003, 05:24 PM
hmmm....well then...lets hear the size of dat costume i suppose.

TheAnarCHris
01-22-2003, 03:24 AM
Yeah, I need something to do while my spine reknits.....good ol healing factor...wait i dont have one....crap....

And Lisa, your talking to the King of offensive, u have a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggg way to go kiddo ^_^=.

Chibi-Lisa
01-22-2003, 11:29 AM
>_> Er, what's that suppose to mean.......................Kiddo?

Michi
01-22-2003, 01:53 PM
*jumps back on thread* Nikki's 6' tall, y'guys. I wear platforms with it and I fit well. :3 I really dunno if I can do Marcy yet -- it depends on if I finish it for AX like I might try to. If I don't, I won't have time to make a Marcy costume in a month along with my other Otakon cosplay. ^_^;; Nikki's already 90% done. Mwee.

TheAnarCHris
01-24-2003, 02:43 PM
*jumps back on thread* Nikki's 6' tall, y'guys. I wear platforms with it and I fit well. :3 I really dunno if I can do Marcy yet -- it depends on if I finish it for AX like I might try to. If I don't, I won't have time to make a Marcy costume in a month along with my other Otakon cosplay. ^_^;; Nikki's already 90% done. Mwee.

Man I'm sooooooo confused right now It's not even funny......

gigglefairy
01-24-2003, 06:06 PM
and i sigh....those who have any ideas for a skit or sumtin, go 2 da skit discussion foum, K? CYA ^_^

Chibi-Lisa
01-25-2003, 12:39 AM
Um, about the skit, I might have to decline that, er, but you won't need a Riddel ^^;;

TheAnarCHris
01-27-2003, 08:39 PM
.................................................. .................................................. ......................7........................... .................................................. .......................

HuongStar
01-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Well, I'm dragging my candy-a** to Anime Expo this year unless Otakon decides to get some better guests. I would love to do some Chrono Cross cosplay and it's been on my mind since 2001 AGSMA board. I already have to make one for E3 so I'll just bring it along. ^____^

gigglefairy
01-28-2003, 03:14 PM
which 1 though? u can alwayz pick 1 not taken on our listz! *batz eyelashez and smiles really big* pweeeeeeze! ^_^

Michi
01-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Starwind, what're you confused about? If you read my other posts, that would've made sense. @_x 6' character played by a 5'5" cosplayer in plats = perfect height. I was originally going to be Nikki or Marcy, but don't know if I can be Marcy for sure til after AX, and Nikki is nearly done.

What's with the 7?

gigglefairy
01-29-2003, 08:15 AM
my thoughts exactly lol

HuongStar
01-29-2003, 11:09 AM
Haha, well the one I've been planning for some time has already been taken ;_; but if I get bitten by the sewing bug, I may take on Orlha.

Heh, I could just be the fringe extra character....

Chibi-Lisa
01-29-2003, 06:35 PM
OOoooo, I love Orlha, after Riddel ^^

gigglefairy
01-30-2003, 08:30 AM
that would be awesome! i wuz startin 2 tink we werent gonna be able 2 have an orlha! so yeah, if you can, that'd be great!

HuongStar
01-30-2003, 10:32 AM
Hehe, well I'm working on my initial choice CC character first but if I have time, I'll tackle Orlha. ^_^ I love her drunken boxing style of fighting.

Michi
01-31-2003, 07:33 AM
Twinkle!!! I would LOVE to see an Orlha cosplay, especially someone I know~ I can't wait to see you do that. XD

TheAnarCHris
01-31-2003, 01:35 PM
Starwind, what're you confused about? If you read my other posts, that would've made sense. @_x 6' character played by a 5'5" cosplayer in plats = perfect height. I was originally going to be Nikki or Marcy, but don't know if I can be Marcy for sure til after AX, and Nikki is nearly done.

What's with the 7?

The "7" is a running gag...it's best you don't ask.

As for the Nikki thing, I was under the impression that we had a Nikki, then we lost the cosplayer but had the costume.

Chibi-Lisa
01-31-2003, 05:39 PM
LOL It's funny how the costume fighht came down to nobody cosing him..... I'm surprised nobody wants to be Dario or Glenn!! GLENN!! I can't believe it!!

TheAnarCHris
02-01-2003, 12:24 AM
I would soooooooooooooo be Glenn if I had any cash....or was shorter......needless to say I mae a better Doc then Glen any given day....

gigglefairy
02-02-2003, 04:02 PM
lol my friend doez..hez tinkin bout glenn

Chibi-Lisa
02-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Yay ^^ Al I need is a Dario, then I have the boys I grew up with (in the game
=P)

TheAnarCHris
02-03-2003, 04:57 PM
Hey good news, as of now, I'm definety in as Doc....but my tailor/gf wants to know if u guys need a Razzy, coz she'll be more than willing to be her if she's need ^_^=.

gigglefairy
02-03-2003, 07:50 PM
sure! that'd be great! as many as we can get, right? hey, chris! ask her if she has any skit ideas!

TheAnarCHris
02-03-2003, 10:20 PM
sure! that'd be great! as many as we can get, right? hey, chris! ask her if she has any skit ideas!

Well she does but nt CC related, she's a fellow OLS geek and might dong something in her Melfina costume.

gigglefairy
02-04-2003, 06:50 PM
ic...hmmm....oh well lol. enjoy, i suppose.

TheAnarCHris
02-05-2003, 10:05 AM
ic...hmmm....oh well lol. enjoy, i suppose.

OH YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDNT YOU HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH???????........hehe sorry couldnt resist, but yes if things fall threw, we might have something for ya ^_^=. She's giddy as it is, the gf loves characters with wings and is looking forward to cospaly Raz.

neoangelwink
02-06-2003, 01:27 AM
hi , hoe\w are u . think for lating be razzy she is very cute. think u chirs talling me, hug^_^, most i have post long time i lost my password. nice every doing will.

TheAnarCHris
02-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Pssss....that would be the gf....so sto hitting on me fairy, she might get upset......lol joking folks.

gigglefairy
02-09-2003, 09:27 AM
AGH! OMG! U PERV! U COCKY PERV!
....sry, lol. had 2 defend myself.
i got my own 2 deal w/, my name iz gigglefairy, im supposed 2 be ditzy, member?
but razzly dun have wingz...i know shez a fairy and all, but she jez shootz sparklez and floatz...she dun have wingz....

TheAnarCHris
02-10-2003, 09:56 AM
AGH! OMG! U PERV! U COCKY PERV!

Yeah that's pretty much me in a nut shell......

....sry, lol. had 2 defend myself.
i got my own 2 deal w/, my name iz gigglefairy, im supposed 2 be ditzy, member?
but razzly dun have wingz...i know shez a fairy and all, but she jez shootz sparklez and floatz...she dun have wingz....

Damn it HAS been a while since I've played CC...(shrugs and eats hashbrown)

gigglefairy
02-10-2003, 10:39 AM
lol itz all good. ur gf still wanna be razzly, even though she dun have wings?

neoangelwink
02-10-2003, 03:49 PM
^_^ i would love to be her , i do have fairy wing. im flying evert where. think so much hug. i do have fairy wond too and pink wig too.

TheAnarCHris
02-10-2003, 04:14 PM
lol itz all good. ur gf still wanna be razzly, even though she dun have wings?

No no i think u misunderstood me...I know Raz doesnt have wings, but my gf does...yeah a freak accident involving Jersey's water and copy of "Angel Santuary" can be blame for that....and btw, expect that cocky perv line to show up in my signatur soom ^_^=.

gigglefairy
02-11-2003, 02:35 PM
lol im so glad 2 be of service.

TheAnarCHris
02-12-2003, 04:16 PM
OH YOU BETTER BE (SHAKES) FIST!!!

I mean "Umm pika pi o^.^o"

gigglefairy
02-16-2003, 09:44 PM
o, im so sure. newayz, we still got a lotta recruitin 2 do...

TheAnarCHris
02-18-2003, 01:46 AM
, im so sure. newayz, we still got a lotta recruitin 2 do...

Of course coz we had to chose one of the larger, non final fantasty rpgs....oh well, what's our current roster anyway?

gigglefairy
02-18-2003, 02:20 PM
see da 1st post... i keep it updated

Yuffie
02-19-2003, 12:28 PM
(This is Chibi Lisa just testing my new account) There has to be more people who wanna join! It would be a huge let down if we don't have enough characters.

gigglefairy
02-19-2003, 04:33 PM
dude, i SO like the new avatar! datz awesome. and yeah, if no more ppl join, itz not gonna be kewl...

TheAnarCHris
02-19-2003, 10:14 PM
Well hey, we got more than 10 ppl as it is right? That's more than ur average rpg party....

gigglefairy
02-20-2003, 09:38 PM
but im greedy....
and diz iz not az easy az most gamez r 2 get da main characterz 2gether..usually dey only have 10 characterz 2 rep that are stad-outish...we got wut, 52?

Chibi-Lisa
02-21-2003, 12:04 AM
Hehe thanx ^^ (I worship that Avatar =D). Um, If only I knew alotta other people who wanna dress up like CC characters.

TheAnarCHris
02-21-2003, 01:22 PM
:::Looks at Chibi-Lisa's avatar:::

Mike Turner didnt draw that right?

neoangelwink
02-22-2003, 12:55 AM
it very nice pic ^_^ how many more people do u need?

gigglefairy
02-22-2003, 04:07 PM
we still need 41 out of 62. thge 1st ost iz updated i tink. u can check dat 4 namez. tanx!

Chibi-Lisa
02-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Yep ^^ I luv Fathom! =D

neoangelwink
02-23-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by gigglefairy
we still need 41 out of 62. thge 1st ost iz updated i tink. u can check dat 4 namez. tanx!

wow that late of people u still need. what people are free. maybe i can keep eye open see any want be in ti.

gigglefairy
02-23-2003, 04:58 PM
ok, we are certain we dun have:
mojo
pierre
korcha
greco
luccia
neofio
pip
skelly
macha
sprigg
radius
norris
sneff
zoah
orcha
grobyc
viper
fargo
leah
starky
draggy
turnip
mel
funguy
Belthasar
Dario
Direa
Dwarf Captain
Garai
Gogh
Lisa
Marge
Miguel
Rosetta
Sage of Marbule
Solt
Peppor
Tia
Una
Wazuki
Zippa

ok? find ppl for me, im counting on you guys!!

TheAnarCHris
02-24-2003, 03:04 PM
[
ok? find ppl for me, im counting on you guys!! [/B]

That would be your first mistake but I'll see what i can do.

Caryn
02-24-2003, 04:07 PM
I'd be willing to do one of either Rosetta, Lisa, Marge, Leah, Tia, Una, or Zippa. lol I know that's a lot...but the problem is I can't find full length pics for anyone other than Leah. Help? I can't decide if I dun know what their whole outfit looks like.

Of course this is all only if you want me lol ^^;;

TheAnarCHris
02-24-2003, 06:18 PM
Yep ^^ I luv Fathom! =D

As do I. I met Mike Turner about 2 years ago, before he went under the knife. He signed a bunch of my comics and a pic of the Witchblade I drew ^_^=.

Caryn
02-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Hey just a suggestion, but if noone wants to do the other CC characters, you could accept Chrono Trigger chars, I bet a lot of people would be willing to do that...

gigglefairy
02-24-2003, 09:19 PM
true true...im reall really tryin 2 do chrono cross though...cuz i could be schala for chrono trigger, but im gonna be harle, so i'd like to save that for a different con. if it comes to that, then i will do so. but i'd still like to try as much as possible to get a group together!

Caryn
02-24-2003, 09:23 PM
Yeah I understand ^_^ We should do a Chrono Trigger group at another con then! I'd suggest BAAF but that's really close to Otakon and I dunno if you're going to that one...

Anyway, I'd be more than willing to be Leah in your group, if you'll have me. I'd like to do one of Rosetta, Lisa, Marge, Tia, Una, or Zippa, but again I can't find more than a face pic ANYWHERE :\

Kurenai
02-24-2003, 11:14 PM
If you guys have a CT group going sometime, I could do Ayla/make a Schala at some point.

TheAnarCHris
02-25-2003, 01:11 PM
As far as pics go, try thr artwork section of rpgfan.com ^_^=

Yui
02-25-2003, 08:58 PM
Hmm...I love just popping in the middle of these things. Anyway, I'm working on plushies of Pip and Starky right now, and I might have time to do Draggy. Um, I'm not sure if I can afford to go to Otakon, but if I do, I'll be sure to bring whoever is done along. ^_-

Yui
02-25-2003, 09:07 PM
another question too...would you accept duplicates, as in some cases, there actually -are- two of some some of the characters? just checking as I do have a Nikki costume all done, and I haven't had the chance to wear it for more than 20 minutes at a con yet ^_-

Chibi-Lisa
02-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Lol, I know we don't have a Nikki ^^
(BTW, I saw your Lloyd costume, it was awesume, and I'm glad I got my Shana (1.0) costume done ^^)

Michi
02-25-2003, 09:19 PM
We don't have a Nikki? O_o

I thought I was Nikki? ^^;

Since Marcy is a "hopeful" and Nikki is "95% done"... @_x

Yui
02-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Hehe, I wasn't sure...there was so much talk of being Nikki, and I wasn't sure if anybody wanted him really or not. ^_-
All right, I shall bring the costume along (probabilty of Otakon at 70% currently) and we can decide there. Otherwise, you guys have got yourselves a Pip, maybe a Starky and perhaps a Draggy. If I can't go, I'll at least forward the plushies to you with someone who is going.

(Thanx for liking my Lloyd, too ^_^ not bad for my first cosplay. There needs to be a LoD group someday...)

neoangelwink
02-27-2003, 01:01 AM
i would like to see the plush^_^ and be great if u can go.

Chibi-Lisa
02-28-2003, 11:24 AM
LOL!! I must of gotten stuck in the thread ?_? Sorry Michi ^^;;;

(Yah!! I know (About LOD) I barely see any cosplayers! But if I did, it was one of a character, errr, I mean, I saw one Rose, one Dart, one Llyod, and now Shana ^^)

gigglefairy
02-28-2003, 12:55 PM
LOL...for the rosetta, tia, and all dem, i figger u take da colorz dey wear and make that w/ the costume they resemble...like make rosetta like razzly, tia like orlha...stuff like dat...do we have a nikki? im so confuzled. lol...well, michi, i'd appreciate it if you could try to do marcy, but if u want u can be nikki...wuteva. leah would be great. and those stuffiez! i'll haveta get 1 of my friendz 2 do da whole voice ting since they bailed out on mez....(jerkfacez...i kicked dem lotz, naturally) dat will be so kewl! so much haz happened while ive been gone!

gigglefairy
02-28-2003, 12:57 PM
btw yui, luv yer avatar. do u urself wanna try 2 be a character?

gigglefairy
02-28-2003, 01:55 PM
odder den nikki? although keep dat on hold 2..lol

Yui
02-28-2003, 07:49 PM
Ack...I -can't- make another costume this year....I have....so many. Anyway, I only offered on Nikki because he's already done, and I never got a chance to wear him very long at ACen due to scheduling conflicts (so it'd practically be a debut ^o^) But if Michi wants him, go for it. I just wanted to be sure you had one, and I totally don't mind who does him.

As it is, I have 4 already promised groups for Otakon (with a possible extra 2) - and I think it might start getting psychotic for a 3-day con, especially in this case where I have to run back to the hotel from the con center every time to change. (It's so much more inconvienent than hotel cons.) Actually, it'd be a relief if there was another person to do Nikki, but I'll make the space if you need me.

Michi
02-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Psst.. gigglefairy.. There's an edit post button so you don't hafta post thrice in a row..

I can't just "do" Marcy.. ^^; It was a hopeful thing that I'd rather not rush.

Aaaaand as for Nikki -- Yui, I can hold the place and then if you're able to do it, I'll give it to you. ^_^ Because I think I might do Nikki at AX already, and I can wear it elsewhere, so I won't die from not wearing him at Otakon.. but I will if you don't. :P Did that make sense?

Sami
03-01-2003, 08:12 AM
A note on Karsh. ^_^

Right now I'm 75% sure I'm going to do him, but that can easily change.. in a few months once things get planned out better for me, I can give you a 100% yea or nay on it.

gigglefairy
03-01-2003, 12:33 PM
sweet..and yes, i know, but i wuz tired at da time and didnt wanna mess w/ it. sry, guyz. wuteva everyone esle decides iz good 4 mez, ok?

Yui
03-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Michi

Aaaaand as for Nikki -- Yui, I can hold the place and then if you're able to do it, I'll give it to you. ^_^ Because I think I might do Nikki at AX already, and I can wear it elsewhere, so I won't die from not wearing him at Otakon.. but I will if you don't. :P Did that make sense?

Yeah, me, too about not being devasted if I don't wear him to Otakon either. (I have two more cons after that this year....I *will* use him properly at some point.) I just felt silly for dropping off plushies for the CC group and then running off. I kinda just wanted a reason to hang with you all for a bit. But it really doesn't matter too much to me either...I have a lot of costumes that'll be coming to Otakon. O_o

Anyway...since you'll be done with your Nikki by then, please bring your costume. I don't wanna push you out of the group or anything, especially since you volunteered first. (Besides, I make a pretty cute bishi, but you'll probably be an even nicer Nikki than I am, if :heart:Kuja:heart: was any indication...)

gigglefairy
03-02-2003, 08:02 AM
dude at least cum hang out w/ us or sumtin...u give us plushiez, we at least wanna know who ya r. ok?

Michi
03-02-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Yui
(Besides, I make a pretty cute bishi, but you'll probably be an even nicer Nikki than I am, if :heart:Kuja:heart: was any indication...)

Aww, thankyou for the compliment. ^^; Kuja was fun to be. I'd love to see your Nikki! Please post photos whenever you can! Oh, and yes! Please do show up to the group either way. ^____^

Chibi-Lisa
03-02-2003, 12:50 PM
Dude ^^ Sami I hope yah bring your Karsh Costume you can hang with me *_*. (Hi, I'm Riddel =P)

Michi
03-02-2003, 01:32 PM
Eeee I just noticed. SAMI that's so awesome. I love Karsh. I was thinking of cosplaying him one day. ^^

YAY I can't wait for this group.

Ooooh YAY plushies!!! I've been thinking of making a Pip plushie for the day I do Marcy. :3 Just to add to the pink/cuteness. *dies*

neoangelwink
03-02-2003, 02:41 PM
it be great fun hang out ^_^

gigglefairy
03-02-2003, 03:00 PM
pleaze do come hang out w/ us...lol i suppose derez 2 many postz 4 us 2 figger out and keep track of everyting, huh/ oh well lol.

Yui
03-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Yeah, I do wanna take some decent photos of me as Nikki...it's a neat costume, but right now I just have dumb hotel room shots of it that I'd rather not share. X_x I think this weekend I shall coerce my sister or niece to help me properly document Nikki and the three other costume pics I'm still missing on my resume there.

I haven't totally ruled out bringing him either to Otakon, but I'm just consulting my list and I really don't see how I'm going to switch between so many costumes...so something's gotta get dropped. O_o But either way, sure, I'll hang out with you all. (I wasn't really just gonna drop plushies off and run away.) If you'd like, I could also be your group photographer because I will be going all-out on picture-taking this year.

TheAnarCHris
03-04-2003, 10:54 PM
I'll still Doc right? O_o=?

Silly_Kitsune
03-06-2003, 03:49 PM
Ummies, I just wanted to double check....this is for Sunday, right? I read somewhere else it was Friday, but I thought it was Sunday...?

Chibi-Lisa
03-06-2003, 05:07 PM
I think I'm the one who said it was Friday -_-

TheAnarCHris
03-06-2003, 11:25 PM
It's Sunday!! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

gigglefairy
03-08-2003, 07:40 AM
itz sunday, ok? dun confuzl mez! we picked sunday cuz datz de only day dat chris can be dere 2 be doc!

neoangelwink
03-09-2003, 12:28 AM
that sound great ^_^ sunday yay!!

gigglefairy
03-09-2003, 04:15 PM
lol exciting

TheAnarCHris
03-11-2003, 08:57 AM
If only more people planned their lives around me.....I mean um..... pika...?

TheAnarCHris
03-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey I'm harding a hard time findig an all blue skull cap, can i get a little help here?

gigglefairy
03-15-2003, 12:30 PM
hmm....skull cap...try hot topic, maybe?

TheAnarCHris
03-15-2003, 07:52 PM
hmm....skull cap...try hot topic, maybe?

I did, but I doubt Doc would be caught wearing a Sex Pistols cap......or maybe he would...I dunno....

gigglefairy
03-16-2003, 12:45 PM
lol..hmmm....well, i dunnoz....sry..keep lookin, mebbe? id say spencerz, but i doubt u'll have much more luck dere. u could get a patch and sew it on2 a snow cap or sumtin.

TheAnarCHris
03-18-2003, 02:04 PM
lol..hmmm....well, i dunnoz....sry..keep lookin, mebbe? id say spencerz, but i doubt u'll have much more luck dere. u could get a patch and sew it on2 a snow cap or sumtin.

Well if worse comes to worse, I could just not do the costume...lol joking, relax i find something to use ^___^.

gigglefairy
03-19-2003, 02:55 PM
u betta u punk!!!!!!
lol...

TheAnarCHris
03-19-2003, 11:17 PM
Lol. this isthe part that I mention once again that i'm 6'4" and have a 5 foot gunblade ^/^

neoangelwink
03-20-2003, 12:21 AM
hehehe ^_^

gigglefairy
03-20-2003, 04:21 PM
i am not afraid, koksucka.
heheheheheh....
NEWAYZ can we get bak 2 recruiting?

Michi
03-20-2003, 04:26 PM
What's our current updated list?

gigglefairy
03-20-2003, 04:35 PM
see 1st page...i update it all the time.

Yui
03-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Hey, be sure you mark down Pip as a plushie, too, for me. He and Starky are definites (because of right now, they're both thankfully done) but Draggy's just a tenative right now cuz he's a bit more complex IMO...but I'll do my best. ^_-

TheAnarCHris
03-20-2003, 05:29 PM
YAY FOR STARKY!!!! ^_________________________________^

neoangelwink
03-22-2003, 12:27 AM
yeahee ^_^ plushy!!

gigglefairy
03-22-2003, 07:28 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
datz really kewl. i'll make sure, though i thought i put it up...but it wuz probably on da mebbe list. hey, can everybuddy tell mez whether or not they're positive dey gotz a costume az of now? i wanna update who i know we have. tanx!

neoangelwink
03-22-2003, 12:36 PM
will be making a razzly.

Michi
03-22-2003, 03:34 PM
I'm positive I'll have Nikki. :P I'm putting off Marcy for the sake of doing another costume at Otakon. Soooo.. yeah.

TheAnarCHris
03-24-2003, 03:25 PM
NAW should also have Making Doc in her meesage as well co I'm sowin impaird...but yeah as of now, I'm still Doc-ing it for Otakon.

gigglefairy
03-29-2003, 08:33 AM
ok, itz updated. nemore pplz?

neoangelwink
03-31-2003, 12:59 AM
^________^ ok

Chibi-Lisa
04-03-2003, 12:26 AM
Er, bad news guys, erm, not to be mean, but, I'm kinda disappointed by the size of this group, soo I'm gonna have to drop out ^^;;
I don't think you'll need a Riddel anyway....Sooo best of luck to yah all!!

neoangelwink
04-03-2003, 12:30 AM
awww dont give up!!!!!! it still early.

Michi
04-03-2003, 12:31 AM
Chibi-Lisa... What do you mean "disappointed"? O_O Not like big groups? Don't think it's big enough? Because this is pretty large for a cosplay group.. believe me. Disappointed by the size is an odd excuse. o.o;

Chibi-Lisa
04-03-2003, 01:16 AM
Er oki ^^;; I'm creating a group just amoung my friends, and I wanna join that instead ^^;;;

gigglefairy
04-04-2003, 02:00 AM
all right....tanx newayz
if u change ur mind just let us know.

gigglefairy
04-04-2003, 02:03 AM
you guys?
jez lettin y'all know, my miss teen america pageant is on the same weekend as otakon. im not even supposed to be going, but i am for the beginning of 1st day and sunday. im doing everything i can to be there. i just hope you guys are too.

Michi
04-04-2003, 06:52 AM
Chibi-Lisa ~ A small group of friends? For Chrono Cross? @_@ and you can't still pose with us? :P Blah.

Oh well. *stretches*

Chibi-Lisa
04-04-2003, 11:51 PM
No ^^;; It's another Anime.... I'm soo sorry I'm quitting this group ^^;;; But I wish the best of Luck =D

Michi
04-04-2003, 11:52 PM
Confused me there for a moment. :P Okay. Best of luck. *salutes*

TheAnarCHris
04-05-2003, 12:01 AM
Wait so who's bailing, who' in and where's my pants?

Michi
04-05-2003, 12:08 AM
We've got minus one Riddel.

neoangelwink
04-05-2003, 12:20 AM
-_- this sad sigh.

gigglefairy
04-06-2003, 02:46 PM
and i dun tink ive been checkin up on yer pantz, chris, sry.

TheAnarCHris
04-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Np I found them.....damn gnomes....

gigglefairy
04-08-2003, 05:06 PM
o good. i wuz worried

~Lin-chan~
04-08-2003, 07:43 PM
You know that sounds really, REALLY cool too bad I'm an amature, I'm just starting out. I Love Chrono Cross, it's my fav game ever (that and Kingdom Hearts) I am thinking about going as Harle sometime when I get more experienced. ^_^

neoangelwink
04-08-2003, 08:44 PM
that be cool of go as Harle. ^_^ i hope u can join us for otakon if u can.

gigglefairy
04-09-2003, 06:39 PM
but i thought I wuz harle!
lol, newayz, it'd be really kewl if u could come az one of the characters. even if theres a maybe, let us know, ok?

neoangelwink
04-09-2003, 07:54 PM
sorry about that, i forgot that.

gigglefairy
04-11-2003, 07:53 AM
well then dun ferget diz time! lol i mean seriously, who wuz i gonna be? if not harle? im werkin my butt off! i dun wanna quit now!
dun take offense, razzly, im j/k w/ ya. ^_^

neoangelwink
04-12-2003, 12:04 AM
hehe ok ^_^ hug

DigiKitty
04-14-2003, 06:32 PM
Ummm...*looks at the ground*...I know this is Chrono Cross and all....but....I was wondering if you could take Chrono Trigger cosplayers too? *gives everyone a hopeful look*"cause if you are...then well, I'm going as Lucca to Otakon this year and my boyfriend is going to be Crono....sooo...er...I dunno. *rubs her head* It would be nice if we could join...

TheAnarCHris
04-14-2003, 10:57 PM
At the rate we're going, I dont think we can afford to say no to anyone,lol

Michi
04-15-2003, 07:42 PM
Technically, Crono, Lucca, and Marle ARE in Chrono Cross... :P

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2003, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah, those ghst children thingies.......

gigglefairy
04-16-2003, 03:29 PM
yeah, dat werks. we'd be happy 2 have ya! dude! we could make a skit outta dat!

neoangelwink
04-16-2003, 11:54 PM
welcome a board ^_^

Harle Quinn
04-17-2003, 04:45 PM
Well, I'm not sure if I can make it to Otakon, but, if I can, then I'd love to join in your group. Maybe I could fill in for your recently departed Riddel! :jjacks:

gigglefairy
04-17-2003, 08:41 PM
that'd be great!

gigglefairy
04-25-2003, 09:52 PM
dude, cmon...we've been second pageded! recruit! recruit, recruit, RECRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many characters to choose! so little time! help me out peoplez!

Michi
04-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Maybe you could repost the list of taken & available characters since we're so far into the thread?

I'm worrying about getting Nikki done. X_x We'll see when it gets closer..

DigiKitty
04-25-2003, 11:45 PM
...meep...

Gah! Lucca's helmet is so hard!! *sniff* It's taking me forever!! T.T I really hope I can finish it....*sigh*

Michi
04-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Don't worry, DigiKitty.. ^^; There's quite a long time til the convention.

neoangelwink
04-26-2003, 12:05 AM
^_^ hey every that come read does not post help us out ^_^.
dont worry u will look great DigiKitty !!!!

gigglefairy
04-26-2003, 11:18 AM
go pplz! but i update the list all da time...ah well, i suppose.... but im not deleting diz 1!

Yui
04-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to offer Skelly's head at least (if you don't get the rest of him). ^_^
Um, also let anyone know if they want to try making Draggy to go for it...I might not be able to finish him myself....too many plushie requests. Anyway, I'll see if things calm down after ACen & AX, but there's no promises on him. X_x

gigglefairy
04-26-2003, 04:28 PM
lol sweeet. tanx, yui

DigiKitty
04-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Oooooh! Can't wait! ^-^ *continues to work on her Lucca helmet*

Michi
04-26-2003, 07:17 PM
SKELLY HEAD. XDDD That's so awesome. I was thinking of cosplaying Skelly, but I'd have to wait til Halloween when I can get a skeleton suit. o.O

DigiKitty, ooh~ With your new avatar I can see that you'll be so perfect for Lucca! :D I can't wait to see.

Yui
04-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Hehe...I totally forgot about him...I have a skull I painted along time ago that's been sitting behind my old computer, and I thought..."Oh yeah, we need a Skelly, don't we?" and then I forgot to mention it until now. I get distracted sometimes. Um, I have misc. bones and such too, so I could bring some of those...we could play find-bits-of-Skelly ^_-
Oh yeah, and the other thing I remember is that there was a Lucky Dan/Mojo cosplayer at Otakon 2001 - if any of you are on the ML, maybe you can try to track him (or her?) down?

Michi
04-26-2003, 11:48 PM
Duuude I remember that Lucky Dan cosplayer! That was my only time at Otakon. Mwah. It'd be great to see that again.

Masami
04-27-2003, 02:17 AM
Hey ^_^ I just found this post, and had a question to ask! My friend and I are bringing are Janice and Fio costumes to Otakon. I know you already have a Janice.. but could we still join the photoshoot? ^-^? I really want some nice pictures of our costumes... and it would be greater to have a nice group shot! TY

gigglefairy
04-27-2003, 06:12 AM
sure! ur welcome to join at any time!

Michi
04-27-2003, 07:57 AM
x_x; *checks Fanime/AX/Otakon expenses* I dunno if I'm gonna be able to fix up Nikki, guys. o.o

gigglefairy
04-27-2003, 08:02 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

DigiKitty
04-28-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Michi
DigiKitty, ooh~ With your new avatar I can see that you'll be so perfect for Lucca! :D I can't wait to see.

*uber blush*

Thankies! I'll try my hardest on the costume! *salutes Michi* :D

Michi
04-28-2003, 10:05 PM
If I can afford a wig, I'll still be able to do it but.. I can't promise anything til after Fanime/AX.

RealmRPGer
04-28-2003, 11:00 PM
Wait... So now I'm doing Crono?... Ummmm... You sure you can do all those, dear?...
Hrmmm... Oddly enough, I'm really starting to think about making my own costume... hrmmm... I'll have a month after school and before camp... Guess I'll think about it.

TheAnarCHris
04-28-2003, 11:08 PM
Well folks, I'm afraid I'm out due to fianical and Penny-Arcade related reasons Much apologizes, but fear not, NeoAngelWink will still be there as Razzly....and I'll swing by as well, to take pics.

gigglefairy
04-29-2003, 03:11 PM
o geez...i thought u said ur friend wuz gona do crono, digikitty?
RealmRPGer - who are u? i never saw u b4...not 2 be rude, but i wanna know, cuz i thought sumbody said sumtin bout digikittys friend doing crono...correct me if im wrong?

DigiKitty
04-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Ah, no worries, gigglefairy! ^_^ Realm is my boyfriend *waves*...heehehe, I dragged him here. >=) Yes, I'm going to try and get the Chrono costume done in time for Otakon...heh...the hardest part is the hair...O.o Bah! I'm sure I can get it done in time. No worries!

gigglefairy
04-29-2003, 07:31 PM
ooooooooooooo..............
kewl! dat maka me feel betta.
lol i lost my memory card in chrono cross, so i have to play through it until i have harle so i can get a better look at her costume. it's halfway done. lookin good!

Michi
04-29-2003, 08:31 PM
DigiKitty ~ a friend of mine did a great Crono costume with foam hair if you'd like pictures for an example/idea.. ^^

DigiKitty
04-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Aw man, that would be GREAT, Michi!! Any pictures of the hair would be wonderful!! I'm so confuzzled on how to do it...@-@