PDA

View Full Version : wink wear:hats and think u

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 10:48 AM
think u very one that bought my hats. ididnt know that be sold out so quickly. ^_^ im really happy that very one like them. also lots of peep ask me about comssion. yes ^_^ i do do comssion. hopful i can get table at otakon or can any one share one with some one. that would be great. also tell me what hats or stuff want for next time too. now just need to amke web page and busy cards.

but think u very one!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ yeahee. im glad i lesson to very at katsucon and chris and very at chrismas time when mad hats for x-mas.
think u to my freind that help when i need to leave the table to do shoot and panals. think u anna ,ray, mike and joanna!!

im sad hear that one hat got stolen from some one. i hope u remerber to put your name on the paper and hat u bought.

^_^

carrie wink
wink wear.

KaineMaxwell
06-21-2004, 11:02 AM
I bought the last Pac-Man ghost one Friday afternoon. Gotta love her selling techniques of puppy dog eyes and sweet smiles. ^^

Nekobun
06-21-2004, 11:40 AM
One of the dealers down in the dealer's room saw the Jigglypuff hat I got, and actually asked if they still had any for sale up in the Artist's Alley. Unfortunately for him, he didn't ask until Sunday. :/ Ah well, that just means you can start shelling out more; they're delightful little bits of headgear.

Galaxia
06-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Hopefully I'll see you guys at Otakon :)

neoangelwink
06-21-2004, 11:31 PM
cry;__________; artest ally in otakon is booked. so may not be able to sale hat again. is there any one i can share a table with out there???

Adara
06-22-2004, 12:25 AM
I hope someone will share their table with you at otakon...
your hats were really really cute ^^ the people at the table were trying to get me to buy one, unfortunately I didn't have enough money left :( I wish I could have, they were soooo adorable!! ^_^

zephy
06-22-2004, 12:51 AM
cry;__________; artest ally in otakon is booked. so may not be able to sale hat again. is there any one i can share a table with out there???

I'm currently on the waiting list for Artists Alley for OTakon. If I happen to get a table, you're more than welcome to share it with me. Hopefully I do get one, or you do! I love your hats. They're so freaking awesome nad if I had had the money, I would have bought one. You really deserve to have the chance to sell them *_*

(I was the one con safety girl , beth's (marsie's) friend who happened to mostly be stationed near your table a good bit of time).

Galaxia
06-22-2004, 02:00 AM
You could try to get on a waiting list, like my friend did...

marsie
06-22-2004, 03:26 AM
as always...super cute hats. I hope to see them again at another con. I need a new hat. XD

KaineMaxwell
06-22-2004, 06:47 AM
They're warm too!

neoangelwink
06-22-2004, 11:19 PM
tee think u hug ^_^ ,also with much thought was think of taking orders too. so if any one want a hat from me please pm or e-mail me. im working on getting web page mad and a card.

KaineMaxwell
06-23-2004, 07:10 AM
Carrie, next NYO photoshoot any of us who bought your hats should wear them to advertise for ya. ^^

neoangelwink
06-23-2004, 08:57 PM
that sound fun idea ^_^ tee .

tempest_strife
06-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Ooooh!!! Could you make a Kero-neko-sama? With those big green eyes and ears and lil wiskers.... Kawaii!!!! I really hope to see you at Otakon... that is if I can manage to get there... ^_^0....

KaineMaxwell
06-23-2004, 10:45 PM
Can't wait to see what else you make!

neoangelwink
06-23-2004, 11:45 PM
what new stuff i make is secret ^__- . i will do request thought and like said e-mail me and tell me waht u want mail me money oreder or check.i will e-mail u when done and sent so not worry. tee soon hopful web web page will be up but im having haard time with getitng to work right.

Kero-neko-sama yes be happy to make iwill even add a tail to it like my lion hat. when ever your ready just e-mail me for my sending info.
note my hats will look diffent from ganki.

im just so happy about anime next about how happy every one was about my hats^_^ hopful some pic i took came out good wish i took more thought or remebered.