PDA

View Full Version : What costumes do you want to make for AnimeNEXT '05?

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 05:42 PM
I was thinking of trying to make Antera from Samurai Deeper Kyo, it's one of my dream costumes. I was also thinking maybe Yuko from xxx holic. Anyways what are your ideas for costumes?

-Senko

Sorahana
06-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Already for 05?! *lmao* I'm not sure yet...........its in the planning stages xD. Seeing if my friend is willing to try and do the costume to go with mine by then ^_~ so we shall see lol.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 05:53 PM
Hee... hopefully two friends and I are going to do Utena themed stuff - me as Utena, another as Anthy, and the second as Nanami. >D Now we need a Miki... XD

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 05:56 PM
I was thinking the pyreflies theme could be Summoners. But I know i would like to do High Summoner Braska for next year's next. ^^

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 05:57 PM
post 1: ^_^; If I dont start early I forget...lol I have very bad memory.

post 2: Cool!^_^

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 05:58 PM
I was thinking the pyreflies theme could be Summoners. But I know i would like to do High Summoner Braska for next year's next. ^^

That would be an awesome costume to see ^_^

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Haha, Seymour, we'll have to wait a few years for that one... my mother would never let me out of the house if she knew I was doing Yunalesca XD

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:00 PM
Haha, Seymour, we'll have to wait a few years for that one... my mother would never let me out of the house if she knew I was doing Yunalesca XD

but shoooooy that was ur part! XD Angie was going to do Dona too...hmm i guess it'll have to wait ~_~

oh senko-chan, i love xxxholic, do yuko, shes so cool

Sorahana
06-21-2004, 06:01 PM
I wanna be part of that theme............if only I were a Pyrefly *nudge nudge* and John and I have a future cosplay planned *evil snicker* MUHAHAHAHA! Ahem! Anyway my costumes are up in the air so lol xD.

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Did you guys go to the dealers room? if so did you go to the JRock table?

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Did you guys go to the dealers room? if so did you go to the JRock table?

i definitely checked out the j-rock table it was very cool!

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-21-2004, 06:04 PM
J-rock table? Hot j-rock guy? What? XD

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 06:04 PM
I took a picture with the sexy JRock guy yesterday...he was holding onto my leash! I couldn't stop blushing. I also named him Sexy guy

ItsMeJT
06-21-2004, 06:12 PM
I was a little upset i didn't see any FF6 cosplayers or more FF9 cosplayers, so I wanna get something from those games done next year. From FF6, i wanna get either Kefka or Ultros done, and from FF9, I want to either get a group of people to go as Tantalus, or I would just go as Kuja.

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Yes, I was wondering where they all went.

Dagger
06-21-2004, 06:18 PM
I doubt I'll go next year... it was a real pain to get to (I'm from Connecticut) and we didn't have that great of an experience. But if I do go, I'll probably keep on cosplaying Final Fantasy characters. Maybe Beatrix, Edea, or one of Squall's other costumes.

Senko-chan
06-21-2004, 06:19 PM
ooo I see. I might go to conneticon ^_^

Arenyth
06-22-2004, 01:12 AM
I'm hoping to do a KH2 heartless... probably the basic one. My boyfriend is going as a box of pocky

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 01:37 AM
I have no idea. But maybe Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. And I'll probably cosplay from Naruto again. And if anything, I'll try and do Sailor Saturn, or something for a current anime I'm watching.

Nozomi Wazawa
06-22-2004, 07:48 AM
I was a little upset i didn't see any FF6 cosplayers or more FF9 cosplayers, so I wanna get something from those games done next year. From FF6, i wanna get either Kefka or Ultros done, and from FF9, I want to either get a group of people to go as Tantalus, or I would just go as Kuja.

If I go next year, one of the days I'm dragging my friend Jason with me and we'll do FF6

Zetchi
06-22-2004, 11:22 AM
There was 2 FFIX cosplayers. There was 2 Zidanes.

Shinigami_Mimi
06-22-2004, 11:23 AM
Kay. I already have my outfits planned too. ^^; Lol. Since I'm starting them in Oct. I'm being:
Athrun-Gundam SEED
Taki-Gravitation
Hijiri w/trenchcoat-Yami No Matsuei
Akito-Fruits Basket
Alice(different outfit this time)-Alice 19th
Of course these outfits could change during the time from now till the con. XD Lol.

Like I wanted to do Unknown, but all that leather in the summertime. O.o;; I'll think it over. ^^; Lol.

sailorrikku
06-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Ppl, say if I got next year, I should be Li Syaoran again?

Mew_Pudding
06-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Hmmm...
Well costume`s that I might make and bring could include:
Pudding`s Orange Outift (TMM)
Pudding`s party Dress (TMM)
My other Pudding costume`s...again. ^.^
Hanon - Mermaid Melody PIchi Pichi Pitch
Lady Aska - MKR
Razzly - Chrono Cross
Primera - MKR
Uhm....Dunno. o.o;

Lil
06-22-2004, 11:47 AM
I think I wanna do a big FF7 thing again. :) I was thinking of doing Zack and my sis doing a Soldier or Traditional Cloud. Then have a skit where Cloud is getting arrested for identity theft.

Zephyrs
06-22-2004, 12:46 PM
Well... I'd love to do an Utena costume (duelist) and my boyfriend agreed to do Akio (not sure which one...) with me so all we need to do is figure out who my best friend should be... I'm thinking Wakaba so she can bother me all she wants (like she already does!) and still be in character!

Yeaaaaah we gotta go a theme this time around because I wasn't too thrilled about being stopped for pictures every 20 steps because everyone wanted a pic of the Jewish Wolfwood and the rest of our group just kinda hung around doing nothing O_o

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm hoping to do a KH2 heartless... probably the basic one. My boyfriend is going as a box of pocky

Box of pocky? That is...completely...brilliant. I only saw someone with a shirt that said, "I :heart: Pocky" and it had a pocky box taped to it.

Mew_pudding...you really like Tokyo mew mew dont you ^_^ I dont blame you, it's awesome.

Is anyone else planning on doing a Samurai Deeper Kyo cosplay?

Sweet~Pea
06-22-2004, 01:31 PM
I'm hoping to attend AnimeNext 05. This is a list of what i'm thinking about:
Polaris (X-Day)
Anthy RoseBride (RGUtena)
Michiru (Sailor moon)
Princess Serenity (PGSM "live action")
maybe an EGL dress

Of course, those may change, but those are my thoughts :japan: Many will be finished anyways because I'm going to wear them to Katsucon and AnimeBoston.

Cheers
-Christa

StarDustShadow
06-22-2004, 04:42 PM
^^ I'm planning for Tekkoshocon right now since that always comes before Next, but i may use some costumes from Tekko, or if i don't get 'em done in time for TEkko i'll use them at next year's Next.

Right now i'm planning:

*Eclair and TweedleDee (KiddyGrade--i LOVE this series!)
*Wedding Yuna (i REALLY want to do this one)
*Risky (Risky/Safety--such a kawaii little anime!)
*Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
*White Mage Yuna (staffs are just TOO fun! ^^)

Eclair and Wedding Yuna get top priority

john--it's too bad you can't be Wedding Seymour for Tekko *wink* that would have been really cool

*~Yunie~*

fireyoukai16
06-22-2004, 04:53 PM
Hrmm...if i get to go next year, im thinking:

Angel Meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite
Sakura from Naruto
Sailor Moon from the Live Action series(Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)
..i've been wanting to do FF cosplay since forever too XP..probably thinking Rikku (not sure if from FFX or X-2) or Rinoa ...since i got the official ring necklace (since 2 years ago >.>)XD Oh yes...and maybe Moogle :P

That list is bound to change though XP

Kanna-chan
06-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Box of pocky? That is...completely...brilliant. I only saw someone with a shirt that said, "I :heart: Pocky" and it had a pocky box taped to it.

I remember him! He offered me and my friend some pocky but we declined because we'd just bought some from the dealer's room. xD He was kewl.

Anyway, next year I plan to go as Jakotsu from Inuyasha. I'm only doing one costume because I know it'll take me forever just to finish this one costume so I wouldn't have time for a second one. x3 My friend is going as Kagome. Simple, simple. Bwahaha.

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 06:20 PM
lol I was scared to talk to that guy cause i wanted a pic. of that shirt, it was brilliant lol.

:( no one is goin as anyone from Samurai deeper Kyo, I think that instead of the Yuko i'll be toshiya from Dir en grey or maybe Nao from Kagrra.

Kanna-chan
06-22-2004, 06:22 PM
lol I was scared to talk to that guy cause i wanted a pic. of that shirt, it was brilliant lol.

Me and my friend wanted to get a photo taken with him with all three of us having pocky sticking out of our mouths. xD But we never managed to find him again. :/

Poisonous Intent
06-22-2004, 08:01 PM
mai costume plans

Ashe (Wedding/Coronation Dress)- FFXII
Princess Chibiusa (this time in her anime princess outift not manga)
Valeria - Wild Arms 2
Marie Antionette- Rose of Versailles

Possibilities
Eternal Sailor Saturn
Kohaku - Wish (again)
Ashe (Battle Outfit)

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 09:34 PM
my costume plans..hmm:
Ran from SuperGals..hopefully
Sanzo from Saiyuki..hopefully
AYA (Michi no Sora and Ai no Uta) from Psycho le Cemu
Kyo (Raison Detre) from Dir en grey

hopefully i can do all of these ^__^..some might change.. >__>

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 10:02 PM
Yay! An Aya cosplayer and a Sanzo cosplay! ^_^ I love your avvy! ^_^

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 10:08 PM
^__^ i was AYA(Roman Hikou) at AnimeNext but no one knew who i was ::sad:: only YuffieBunny knew XD people probable thought i was a random skool girl..=__=; but i was a BOY XD

^__^ yes go as Toshiya or Nao!! Jrock cosplayers rule!! >D

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 10:42 PM
lol yes! It's hard to deside which though...ToshiyaSama or NaoSama... what to choose? if you have any suggestions please tell me which you think I should cosplay as or at least try to. wait..I think I might have seen you...I saw one Aya and that might have been you ^_^

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 11:02 PM
i dunno which Toshiya or Nao XD;; its hard to choose XD maybe we can form a Dir en grey group :D or whatever XD i'm gonna see if i can form another Psycho le Cemu group *__* i just want a Daishi XD

yes i was that AYA..since i was the only AYA XD

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Yes I saw you, I was afraid to ask for your picture. I was like ~will Aya bite my head off?~ I'm easily scared and I get nervious around people. I think your costume was awesome.

maybe i'll be someone from psycho le cemu...like YuraSama or Daishi...I'll have to see how much money i'll get from my parents to buy things to make the cotume or buy one.

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 11:25 PM
XD i won't bite ur head off XDi like to take pics -^.^- i get nervous around people too @___@;

YAY~!! more Psycho cosplayers!! i'm trying to get my friend to be Yura-sama (Michi no Sora ) for me XD cause he has Yura's child eating smile XD!!!! i just want Daishi ::droooooool:: i love him in the Michi no Sora PV ..hotness XD i'm gonna see if i can do Ai no Uta AYA..i dunno yet.. X__X

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 11:32 PM
>_> If you do get him to be YuraSama...please dont be surprised if I glomp him...*worships YuraSama* I suppose I will try to be Daishi along with Antera ^_^

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 11:38 PM
XD!~!!!! its ok i think he'll like teh glomp cause he has never cosplayed before..XD he'd feel special XD yay daishi daishi and antera~!! wee ^__^

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 11:40 PM
heehee. I've never crossplayed before...this will be a interesting experiance...

Sorry for my asking this...but... ^_^; is he kawaii?

ChocoKyo666
06-22-2004, 11:45 PM
XD!! really?! we'll you are gonna have fun cosplaying ^__^

he's adorbale :3!! and his smile screams Yura-sama XD ::seen it::

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 11:47 PM
yay! ^_^ *drool* Yura-Sama's smile is soooo sexy...

Senko-chan
06-22-2004, 11:55 PM
:: points to my new siggy with YuraSama and Daishi!:: *grin* ^_^

ChocoKyo666
06-23-2004, 01:17 AM
^___^ cuteness!! i changed mine too XD

sailor-moon
06-23-2004, 01:32 AM
Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon, and SAILOR MOON

X D

Dark_Dragoon
06-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Ah... '05 so much planned hehe I've got Robin Sena and Songstress Yuna as part of my plans for ANext '05

Goggle
06-23-2004, 07:48 AM
Next year? I haven't planned for that yet. There's halloween first (FF Red Mage - finally). But next year for AnimeNEXT I hope to be someone from Tekken again. (But with Tekken 5 coming out in arcades by then I'll probably have some new characters to do).

Nozomi Wazawa
06-23-2004, 09:04 AM
mai costume plans

Ashe (Wedding/Coronation Dress)- FFXII
Princess Chibiusa (this time in her anime princess outift not manga)
Valeria - Wild Arms 2
Marie Antionette- Rose of Versailles

Possibilities
Eternal Sailor Saturn
Kohaku - Wish (again)
Ashe (Battle Outfit)

*cries* we're leaving both for next anime next?!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries some more* I wanna do Oscar!!!!!!!!! :waaaah:

AnimeAngelBlue
06-23-2004, 10:04 AM
Wooo okay... well I didn't get to finish my costume for this AN, sooosh I'm hoping for next year to be the Magician of Black Chaos from Yugioh, I'm not doing this for any other summer type cons, cuz it'll be waaay too hot. But I'm hoping not to be another Sakura from CCS, cuz I've done her for almost every anime next... ((Scept the first one, I was InuYasha for that one ^_^))

Poisonous Intent
06-23-2004, 12:36 PM
*cries* we're leaving both for next anime next?!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries some more* I wanna do Oscar!!!!!!!!! :waaaah:

Nope, I plan to rewear my Valeria- Wild Arms 2 costume at anime Next from Otakon and Rose of versailles shall be held off till next year preferably to be worn at Katsucon or Anime Next...

Senko-chan
06-23-2004, 12:49 PM
^_^ Yay! So many replies! ^_^ ChocoSan, which Daishi should I be? I was thinking Roman Hikou...cause...I'm not too good with sewing machines yet ^_^; so I wanted to try something simple...but if you have a suggestion please tell me.

ChocoKyo666
06-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Sure! i can always rewear my Roman Hikou ^__^ I need to find a Daishi for Michi no Sora! >D

Senko-chan
06-23-2004, 02:59 PM
BWAH! I love your Avvy! ::glomps:: ^_^

Sorahana
06-23-2004, 03:21 PM
^^ I'm planning for Tekkoshocon right now since that always comes before Next, but i may use some costumes from Tekko, or if i don't get 'em done in time for TEkko i'll use them at next year's Next.

Right now i'm planning:

*Eclair and TweedleDee (KiddyGrade--i LOVE this series!)
*Wedding Yuna (i REALLY want to do this one)
*Risky (Risky/Safety--such a kawaii little anime!)
*Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
*White Mage Yuna (staffs are just TOO fun! ^^)

Eclair and Wedding Yuna get top priority

john--it's too bad you can't be Wedding Seymour for Tekko *wink* that would have been really cool

*~Yunie~*

I asked him about Wedding Seymour too o_O;. He told me one day..one day he'd do Wedding Seymour and I could do Wedding Yuna (God only knows when that will be............and you did say that John!! REMEMBER?! Lol xDD; )

Um........I guess maybe these:

Eiko (FFIX)
Tweedledee (Kiddy Grade)
White Mage Rikku (FFX-2)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)........this is my new dream costume *_*
Aerith (FFVII) maybe I dunno xDD;

And I'll probably get lots more ideas lol xD;.

Lil
06-23-2004, 03:34 PM
I'd take marrying Seymor over marrying Tidus anyday! XD

Senko-chan
06-23-2004, 03:55 PM
ChocoSan, do you have any good Roman Hikou pictures of Daishi or the whole group together? I cant seem to find any really good clear pictures.

Usagi1818
06-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Hmm, let's see....I've a few conventions I plan on going to this year, so I'll probably use the costumes I used for them ^_^

Ann/Ginga Natsumi (from Sailor Moon, which barely anyone cosplays as!)
Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
Rikku (Final Fantasy X)
Momo (Peach Girl)

And I dunno who else. Two of those listed above are already in the works! If time and funds allow it, I might make them all! ^_^

aaaand I might have an Ail/Ginga Seijuurou to go along with me!!! Yay!

ChocoKyo666
06-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Senko-chan-yes i do have pics ^__^ just let me get ur e-mail address so i can send them to you

Senko-chan
06-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Nakushita_shoki@yahoo.com

^_^ heehee lookie at my new avvy ^_^ YuraSama! :)

LadyoftheThread
06-24-2004, 01:35 AM
For next year, I壇 like to make another Zodiac P.I. costume, the ball gown Lili wears for a while in volume 4. It somewhat resembles a period gown from the 1700s and I致e wanted to try out a project of that type for quite a while.

And I think I値l just re-wear some of the costumes I had this year because I had two new costumes and I知 not very likely to make it to another con this year.

akira-aki
06-24-2004, 11:48 AM
hi hi to all
mm its been a while since i last posted.. i saw many of u at animenext
i think for next year i will cosplay
tohru from fruit basket
momiji from fruit basket
kyou from fruit basket
dijiko from digi chara
hiei from yu yu haku
prince of tennis in uniform
and bakura from yugi oh
yuki and shuichi from gravitation

and in the making of them
riku from kh hiead from megami kouhosei
and nuriko from fushigi yuugi

and i think that is about all
its soo cool
i'll get to see more kool costumes next year

especially j-rock costume i think i will try to do one as well
later guysi'm aki

TwiliteSea
06-24-2004, 11:55 AM
..Wow...that's a lot, akira-aki. o_o;;
Anyways, I dunno who I'll cosplay as. I'm certainly done cosplaying FFX-2 after Otakon, so I dunno what's gonna be the next cosplay "phase". Perhaps Ed [Bebop] or one of Haruhara Haruko's many outfits...

Senko-chan
06-24-2004, 12:22 PM
::glomps:: Ed rocks! ^_^

Adara
06-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Hmm, I have noo idea who I'll go as next year. I'll probably fix up my Nami costume... I might make a Saga from Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar costume, cause I already have all the materials for her clothing, but I dont know if I'll end up wearing it to a con if I do make it.

Mmmm.... sexy JRock guy from the dealers room... *drools*

Senko-chan
06-24-2004, 07:08 PM
::glomps sexy guy:: lol Sickness when I get the pics back i'll show you lol ^_^

TwiliteSea
06-24-2004, 07:17 PM
::glomps:: Ed rocks! ^_^

Eeee I've been glomped!
Hehe, I'm really considering an Ed costume. I bought these nifty goggles at AnimeNEXT that look kinda like hers.

Senko-chan
06-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Cosplay her! She's sooooooo cool! ^_^

^_^;; sorry it's not my decision.

TwiliteSea
06-24-2004, 08:36 PM
I know she's kool. >0 I'll cosplay her if I have nothing else to cosplay.

akira-aki
06-24-2004, 09:17 PM
hi hi again
hey senko chan
are u a big big fan of toshiya?
he is soo hot ne
bye bye

Adara
06-25-2004, 01:09 AM
ooh, i love Eddddd shes so cute ^___^
it would be realllly cool is if someone cosplayed that pink and yellow frilly dress she wears in the "Brain Scratch" episode... I've never seen anyone do it. O.o

Senko-chan
06-25-2004, 05:49 AM
You are so brilliant...you're one of my new best friends! ^_^ ::Glomp::

TwiliteSea
06-25-2004, 11:08 AM
ooh, i love Eddddd shes so cute ^___^
it would be realllly cool is if someone cosplayed that pink and yellow frilly dress she wears in the "Brain Scratch" episode... I've never seen anyone do it. O.o

Hm.....not a bad idea....I was considering that awhile ago, but people may or may not recognize that I'm going as Ed.

Senko-chan
06-25-2004, 12:46 PM
Just carry around Ein and like...well...act like Ed ^_^

TwiliteSea
06-25-2004, 02:02 PM
That too....*hits fist against desk* ow...ahem. I'll do it! I shall be the first Ed from Brain-Scratch!!!!! *starts laughing like a psycho, which is her normal laugh*
Thanx to both you, Senko-chan, and Sickness for kinda giving me the idea to do this cospplay XD XD

Senko-chan
06-25-2004, 03:34 PM
lol I feel so special! ^_^

TwiliteSea
06-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Hehe. XD
Hm....I found this costume of Ed's too. [attached]. Hm...which one..which one....

dark_feather
06-25-2004, 03:58 PM
Wow, that would be great to see an Antera cosplayer. I'd definately be one to stop you for a pic. ^^ Sadly my sewing skills are not good enough to make Okuni's costume. My other choice is Demon Eyes Kyo, but I think the contacts would bother my eyes.

As for next year... well I might be doing Eiri Yuki from Gravitation with a Mika and a Tatsuha. Lol. Oh, the fun we'll have... XD Other than that I know my friend wants to do Final Fantasy at one point next year, so maybe Biggs from FF7. I've never seen him done before. If we end up wearing FF to a different convention then possibly Dark from DNAngel.

I have a bunch of costumes planned for next year, just I don't know which conventions I'll be wearing them to yet.

Ginger Catgirl
06-25-2004, 04:03 PM
wow I don't know what I'll be doing at all next year.... >_< heh! I might finally get around to some of those Carcaptor Sakura costumes I've been meaning to make.... Clow Cards.... ^^;;

But... as Otakon is basically all I'm doing this year.... Sango or Ruri might show up next year =^..^=

Adara
06-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Whoa, thats one funky Ed costume. That blue shirt makes her look like she belongs in Gravitation.

Senko-chan
06-25-2004, 05:23 PM
:glomps dark_feather: another sdk lover! BWAHAHA! ^_^

TwiliteSea
06-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Whoa, thats one funky Ed costume. That blue shirt makes her look like she belongs in Gravitation.
Yea, that's kinda what I was thinking too o_0;; But still, its a kool outfit. I'll consider that one..

Sephy Unit 02
06-25-2004, 11:54 PM
*hits head on desk* I need suggestions from anybody. I was seph this year and would like to be something along the lines of Final fantasy. Should i just fix up the Sephy or go with something else next time?

Senko-chan
06-26-2004, 12:14 AM
*hits head on desk* I need suggestions from anybody. I was seph this year and would like to be something along the lines of Final fantasy. Should i just fix up the Sephy or go with something else next time?

Do what you wish...Im acutally kind of sick of seeing so many Yuna's and Rikku's (not that the costumes that are made arent good they're awesome!) so it's nice to see other characters and such.

Sephy Unit 02
06-26-2004, 08:41 PM
I think i'm gona go with Seph. There are a lot of them but i think that if i put a decent amount of time into it, it'll come out real nice. I guess theres no rush though, I have no idea what my next convention will be. Why does Otakon have to be so far away!?!? :(

hikura
06-26-2004, 09:20 PM
I defintely should will have my headmaster cid(ff8) done.Not sure what else though.

Sephy Unit 02
06-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Headmaster cid will be awesome. I'd like to check that out. I'm somehow going to find a way to Otakon its my destiny. Someone come to Long Islan and pick me up!!!!

Biku-Chan
06-28-2004, 10:44 PM
I wish I could! But... I'm not going to Otakon... ;.; Connecticon I might though.

Sephy Unit 02
06-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Yea I think Connecticon is the best option at this point too. Now we can hang out there!!!!

Adara
06-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Yay for ConnectiCon!! ........or not. X_x I hope its better than last year, because nobody liked it. And its pretty expensive.. u.u

Sephy Unit 02
06-29-2004, 04:16 PM
Yay for ConnectiCon!! ........or not. X_x I hope its better than last year, because nobody liked it. And its pretty expensive.. u.u

:/ Prices seemed pretty fair. $25 for the day isnt too bad, but this is my frist year going so i have no idea how fun its going to be. I guess i might as well give it a shot, i'll explode if i dont get to a con before August. *Prepares to walk to Otakon*

Senko-chan
06-30-2004, 01:27 PM
>< I wish I could go to conneticon...but I can not because of the evil parentals...^~ hopefully the JRock guy wont be there with out me lol.

Sephy Unit 02
06-30-2004, 08:11 PM
>< I wish I could go to conneticon...but I can not because of the evil parentals...^~ hopefully the JRock guy wont be there with out me lol.

:lost: you should try to come! Yell at your parent or something. I dont know how many are planning on going right now but i dont think its too many, still trying to drag more friends. I guess i should start posting on the Connecticon board. Anyway, if anybody plans on going to CC send me a pm or something so we can meet up and hopefully hangout for a while. I'm hoping to meet a lot of new people soon! :)

Senko-chan
06-30-2004, 09:16 PM
I'll try ^_^

Mew_Pudding
07-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I got braindead and lost this thread from my brain. x.x Anywayssss....

Mew_pudding...you really like Tokyo mew mew dont you ^_^ I dont blame you, it's awesome.

Yep. ^.^ I`m addicted to sugary-shoujo-ness! XD

And Senko-chan, I`ve recently become addicted to Samurai Deeper Kyo and I want to cosplay Yuya! Only, if I was gonna do that I`d have to loose some poundage. XD But, by AnimenEXT `05 it might be done! I might even be able to talk some friends into being Kyo and such! *proudness* =D

Natalie
07-10-2004, 01:36 PM
i think i'm going to do a le ciel yu~ki since i was asked my another malice lover. ^_^ if i do that, i would like to bring my final fantasy 7 shiva too(for hall cosplay).

Eishou
07-11-2004, 08:46 AM
I plan on going as Jenova from FFVII...
It has only been accomplished by around 2-3 people... so I am hoping that I will be recognized this time, haha. ^_^
Along with Jenova, I think I may do Heather from Silent Hill 3... but then I'd have to cut my hair...! ~_~

XShuichiX
07-12-2004, 01:19 PM
looks like i enter the thread a little too late...anyway XD

*points to signature* those are my planned costumes so far. i planned them during AnimeNEXT 2004 XD. i also have 2006 and 2007 planned out ^.^

Sorahana
07-12-2004, 01:39 PM
Back again. Since this may be one of the only cons I'll attend next year (Only planning on attending 2 cons next year due to money issues from this year going to 6-7 cons). And costume wise? I might not be able to make anymore so probably will revamp ones I have. But I'll definetely bring my Lani costume.

Usagi1818
07-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Change in my cosplay. No more Kasumi. Unfortunately I was not able to get it done in time for Otakon. As I was only doing it for a friend (who's going as Ein) I won't bother doing it at all. For Anime Next 2005 I have two CONFIRMED cosplays:

Red Mage from FFXI
and
Daishi from Psycho Le Cemu

I might go as Ann from Sailor Moon if I get her costume done in time. I hope to have her costume ready for Anime USA this year.

For Otakon 2004 I'm doing the following:

Chii from Chobits
Rikku from FFX
Lenne from FFX-2

However I will be retiring them by Anime Next. So...yeah. That's me ^_^

NiGHTmaren
07-17-2004, 09:32 AM
Next year I plan on doing the following:

Anna from Shaman King - Friday
Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop - Saturday
Rei Ayanami in plugsuit from Evangelion - Sunday

I know it's early to plan, but hey...XD Faye is almost done as it is, and I'm going to start working on Rei. Besides which, I live in Florida now and it will be my first time back up in the NJ area, most likely, so they will all be fresh costumes for NE cons.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Northstar Willo
08-13-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm working on Android 17 as a costume.

Natalie
08-21-2004, 12:50 AM
i think i changed my mind about yu~ki... not sure yet. if yu~ki is a no go, i'm thinking lady luck rikku and shiva.

Newtyper
08-21-2004, 03:46 PM
I've already mapped out a Blue costume from the Wolf'sRain series... now all i need is a group..

Tomoko
08-22-2004, 01:52 AM
I'm making Quistis's battle outfit (FFVIII) and Lady Subaru (.hack//SIGN) in a very nice group with my good friends John and Kat (as Crim and Tsukasa). I can't wait. ^_^

Dymatrex
08-24-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah, well like I said.

I'm going to be Cloud from FF7:AC. A friend of mine will be AC Tifa, and another will be AC Barret.

It's gonna be so much fun!

XD

cloud and sephy
08-24-2004, 11:23 PM
As soon as I came home from animenext I got a call from my friend. She痴 like "I wanna be a ff character." so she's going as rinoa next year. For me....well I知 stuck making a squall costume which I知 not even gonna wear...who ever gets it is very lucky. :waaaah: u know how hard it is to make a gunblade -.-''' at least I get the costume for Halloween. For next years con. I知 going as dotta, my other friend is going as princess serenity, and David is going as chichiri. We won't have a theme besides squall and rinoa. We had a theme this year.... it was kinda funny. Not a lot of ppl knew who we were. da girl whose goin as rinoa is going to be lulu for Halloween. We didn't attend so many conventions this year cause of work and college picking. Hopefully next year there will be a close convention before august. =^.^= I pray for successful next year!

Dymatrex
08-25-2004, 05:49 PM
As soon as I came home from animenext I got a call from my friend. She痴 like "I wanna be a ff character." so she's going as rinoa next year. For me....well I知 stuck making a squall costume which I知 not even gonna wear...who ever gets it is very lucky. :waaaah: u know how hard it is to make a gunblade -.-''' at least I get the costume for Halloween. For next years con. I知 going as dotta, my other friend is going as princess serenity, and David is going as chichiri. We won't have a theme besides squall and rinoa. We had a theme this year.... it was kinda funny. Not a lot of ppl knew who we were. da girl whose goin as rinoa is going to be lulu for Halloween. We didn't attend so many conventions this year cause of work and college picking. Hopefully next year there will be a close convention before august. =^.^= I pray for successful next year!

You can borrow my Gunblade if you want.

cloud and sephy
08-25-2004, 11:55 PM
"You can borrow my Gunblade if you want."

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! ARIGATO ^.^. YOU ARE SO KIND!!!! -.- wait were you kiddin?
;.; even if you are kiddin it was a nice thought!

Tomoko
08-26-2004, 01:04 AM
I have one too if you really need it. I wasn't planning on packing any props except Quistis's whip and Subaru's axe... but I'm sure we can find room in the car somewhere. Let me know ^_^ I might actually sell it... I don't really have a use for it anymore.. and it's nice.

cloud and sephy
08-26-2004, 12:49 PM
You are all so nice! I was havin a real hard time making the gunblade. ^.^'

cloud and sephy
08-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh yea....i would be interasted in buyin a gunblade just email me at usagidabaka@aol.com!

DemonMisery
08-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Gray here agian! I'm planning on dressing as Lirin from Saiyuki! ::excitement slowly dies down.:: That's....about it. I have no gags or stupid comments in this post just...wanted to tell you guys...I'm gonna go to sleep now...
:devil:

Lil
09-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Me and a freind i met at last years con are trying to plan a Guilty Gear Group! I'm planning a Ky Kiske. :D

Shinigami_Mimi
09-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Wow. ^^ A Guilty Gear group. ^^ Lol. I would love to take a piccie of that. ^.^ Plus everyone elses outfits. I basically changed mine around for the last time. You know everyone goes through the phase of I want this one, but no this is is better. Well, that is over. XD My groups are set and outfits set. I shall be doing:
Rei-Super Gals
Athrun-Gundam SEED;Destiny
Otogi-YGO
Taki-Gravi

Senko-chan
09-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Wha! Since my mom wont let me be Daishi from Psycho le cemu I'm being Merle from Escaflowne the movie.

NiGHTmaren
09-04-2004, 02:12 PM
I have my AnimeNEXT schedule all figured out, for the most part, so here it is:

Sat: Hitokiri Battousai - Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X OVA
Sun: Ayanami Rei (plugsuit) - Evangelion
Fri: ???
Kamiya Kaoru (training) (for masq) - Rurouni Kenshin

The third costume is undecided, thinking of doing Faye Valentine, Makimachi Misao, or possibly my re-vamped Duelist Kingdom Mai.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Senko-chan
09-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Hime-Sama! ^_^ Hello. you're so cool! I hope to hang out with you again ^_^.

cloud and sephy
09-04-2004, 11:06 PM
My friend changed her mind about rinoa....she said she might do her for one day and than do a character from ffx-2 on fri. Man she really picked a great character :bigtu: ... -.- to bad I can't say who it is. This is my plan for animenext 05 or any other con I go to.
Fri.- wolfwood
Sat.- dotta
Sun.- squall maybe or kenshin...don't know yet.
^.^ i'm savin up money for next years con...it'll be our biggest one yet. we even plan on stayin at a hotel. >.< hopfully everythin will go as planned cause i might neva see my friends again wen i go off to college :waaaah:

Senko-chan
09-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Dotta...I must have a picture with you! ^_^ Dotta and Marron are my favorite characters of Scorcerer hunters ^_^

cloud and sephy
09-05-2004, 09:03 PM
Yay a fan =^.^=. I love dotta myself....too bad i don't have the long black hair for marron cause i think he is really hot.
I can't wait till halloween....only two more months >.<'

UmekoS
09-06-2004, 01:47 AM
heheheh I am so bad with threads I always post when they're just a bout dead ._.
anyways....Im planning skuld from Ah! My goddess and Black Lady from sailor moon, and I'll forc- I mean ask my little sister to be rini/ sailor mini moon XD

Natalie
09-06-2004, 09:22 AM
wow i think i definately missed this topic. lol. omg senko-chan has a pic of the sexy j-rock guy!? lol. is it the someone found for me..? i don't remember a leash in it though.. that guy seriously needs a topic for himself he was so hot. XD

next year i would like to wear either lady luck or songstress rikku. i'm doing lady luck for tekkoshocon in march, so i think i'll have time to do a songstress by june or so. i know i'm bringing zhu rong back, because the spike that was there wants to do a DW group. so woo for that! ^_^ not sure if i should bring anything else..? i could bring my shiva too, but i wouldn't know what to do with that. maybe hall cosplay for songstress and maquerade for shiva. yeah, that works.

yummivix
09-06-2004, 09:45 AM
I may do more than three costumes for Anime Next. . .but I may have to play INNI-MEANI-MINNI-MOE for them. ugh. Or just close my eyes and which ever I grab for that day.

yummivix
09-06-2004, 09:47 AM
I might go as Ann from Sailor Moon if I get her costume done in time. I hope to have her costume ready for Anime USA this year.

that's awesome. Which of her costumes do you plan on doing?

Senko-chan
09-06-2004, 12:37 PM
wow i think i definately missed this topic. lol. omg senko-chan has a pic of the sexy j-rock guy!? lol. is it the someone found for me..? i don't remember a leash in it though.. that guy seriously needs a topic for himself he was so hot. XD

^_^ Yes, I have a picture with him. >_> He kept tightening my leash lol. Anyways, I became quite friendly with him. I hope he's there next year too. hee heeh hee. (I agree about the topic thing. I would make one...but I dont think the admin would appriciate it. lol) *strokes sexy guy.*

NiGHTmaren
09-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey Senko! Hope to see you at the con. ^^ And I saw that guy at AFO, lmao...and I thought about you. XD

*~Hime no Toki~*

Adara
09-08-2004, 05:50 PM
mm, sexy J-Rock guy... in leather pants... all weekend. ....either he has three pairs of leather pants or he was wearing the same tight leather pants for three days. >_> which is kind of ewwy. but he's insanely uberhot, so that's ok. :D

;_____; I dunno if I'll be able to go to ANext 2005.. wah.. but it is a long way away so, mayyybe? maybe not? .... ><

cloud and sephy
09-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Well now that I found my college I can concentrate more on my costumes. It seems like we might not make it to animenext but we'll be at otakon. I hope animenext is in the middle of summer and not some where in the fall.

Senko-chan
09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Good luck in college, Cloud and Sephy!

Hime no toki-
WAH! I would have yelled, "HEY SEXY GUY!" I think I scared him a bit when I kept doing that.

Sickness-
I hope you can come!

Dymatrex
09-10-2004, 11:20 AM
"You can borrow my Gunblade if you want."

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! ARIGATO ^.^. YOU ARE SO KIND!!!! -.- wait were you kiddin?
;.; even if you are kiddin it was a nice thought!

No, I really wasn't...but just one note;

It's made out of duct-tape because it was falling aprat when trying to do it out of wall plaster, so you have to be delicate with it.

I'm gonna be making two more for Otakon '05 anyway so I might not be needing it...

cloud and sephy
09-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanx senko-chan...I'll try my best and study hard =^.^=

O.O bloody hell you actually meant it Dymatrex. Thank you so much.... so weird I was just thinking about it today. I am very interested in the gunblade you have...and I do not care if its in pieces...anything looks better than the cardboard creature I made :waaaah:
plz contact me.... remember it's usagidabaka@aol.com
Thank you very much ::bows::
^.^'

dark_feather
09-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Uh... yeah well I've changed my mind. Lol. I felt like sewing something cuz I'm probably not going to another convention til AnimeNEXT 05 so that gives me some spare time. So I will probably be doing Macabre Tour Die from Dir en grey, because I feel he should be cosplayed more and the outfit is uber sexy. But all those studs and belts look like they're gonna be hell on my poor hands. >.<

IluvArgo
09-24-2004, 05:05 PM
I think I am going to do Chii since I have so much time. I'm really excited about it. :)

Senko-chan
09-24-2004, 06:15 PM
Uh... yeah well I've changed my mind. Lol. I felt like sewing something cuz I'm probably not going to another convention til AnimeNEXT 05 so that gives me some spare time. So I will probably be doing Macabre Tour Die from Dir en grey, because I feel he should be cosplayed more and the outfit is uber sexy. But all those studs and belts look like they're gonna be hell on my poor hands. >.<

WAH! DIESAMA!! Sugoi! I hope you do it. I'd love to see more Die cosplayers ^_^

Adara
09-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Hmm, I'm going to be knitting (or.. attempting to >_>) a Slytherin scarf for myself to wear this winter... maybe I can cosplay a random Slytherin Hogwarts student next year!! :D

...if I go. u.u;

But it would be based on the books... not the movies. *glare of death at HP movie writers/directors/costume people*

InsideTheAsylum
09-25-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm cosplaying redmage from FFXI! And so is everyone else, it seems ~.~
Hmm, if I had the skills, I'd make a paladin outfit.. but messing around with sheets of metal - eh x.x

Senko-chan
09-26-2004, 10:56 AM
lol good luck, what are you planning to make it out of then?

TwiliteSea
09-26-2004, 01:05 PM
I forget if I ever posted in this thread, but my plans have been slightly updated, either way.

Since the con is only 35 minutes away, I may go for 2 days, rather than one, since there are two costumes I plan on wearing.
Space Arcade Arumi will be the main one. If I can go to the con for 2 days, I'll be White Mage Paine on the second day.

Endymion-sama
09-26-2004, 08:29 PM
I'll prolly go as Endymion from the Live Action Sailor Moon.

IluvArgo
09-27-2004, 06:58 PM
^Who is that? :)

Senko-chan
09-27-2004, 07:22 PM
I'll prolly go as Endymion from the Live Action Sailor Moon.

I appologize for getting off topic, but I must say this...the guy in your siggy is so kawaii when he smiles ^_^ ^_^;

cloud and sephy
09-28-2004, 04:46 PM
I must agree with senko-chan...that guy is really cute when he smiles. The girl is cute aswell ^.^

Senko-chan
09-29-2004, 10:48 AM
0_o for some odd reason...I dunno why...but it reminds me of the Japanese soap opera My Blue Sky.^_^

Ginger Catgirl
10-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Back on topic... O_O anyway AnimeNEXT wow long ways away but it always comes up so suddenly.... hopefully I'll be able to go to Saturday as well this year!!

gaah I have no clue what I'll want to make by then... I should plan it out now huh? hahaha anyway probably some Final Fantasy thing or something. I dunno.

Wow I have no idea why I posted this at all, maybe I'm just bored.

Kanna-chan
10-06-2004, 05:09 PM
I'm staying Saturday night at least... oo;

Wow, look at me...being all posty. xD I pretty much avoid this thread since there's tons and tons of pages...not to mention it's hard to follow all the off-topic-ness... xD

Senko-chan
10-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Kanna-Chan: ^_^; yes thats true...I usually try to avoid boards with many pages as well...^_^

Ginger Cat Girl: Which final fantasy are you planning on doing? Or are you talking about the movie Final Fantasty?

Kanna-chan
10-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Kanna-Chan: ^_^; yes thats true...I usually try to avoid boards with many pages as well...^_^

Yes...I only do that so I don't have to read tons and tons of pages of posts. xD Or, if it's something like this, I'll just make a post with my opinion and then scoot off not caring that the original topic of the thread isn't even being discussed anymore. x3

Dragonrage
10-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Lost Boy Nall from lunar eternal blue is my costume and of course Baka Neko Kyo for the baka neko beatdowns.

Senko-chan
10-18-2004, 03:43 PM
XD Im now deffinatly being Dasihi from Psycho le cemu. XD!! my first crossplay...

My costume list for '05:
Merle (escaflowne the movie)
EGL dolly
Daishi (Psycho le cemu)

Ginger Catgirl
10-30-2004, 11:35 PM
I don't know if my mom will let me come to AnimeNext! *tear* she said one con, and I want to go to Otakon.... but but but I want to go to AnimeNEXT too!!!! so...... i dunno =^..^=

hippyboy111
10-30-2004, 11:47 PM
im eithe gunna go as Shido from nightwalker....or i might just stick to the trusty Darth Vader costume.

Senko-chan
10-30-2004, 11:58 PM
I don't know if my mom will let me come to AnimeNext! *tear* she said one con, and I want to go to Otakon.... but but but I want to go to AnimeNEXT too!!!! so...... i dunno =^..^=

well even if you cant go to animeNEXT you get to go to Otakon, but good luck trying to convice her ^_^ it would be a pleasure to meet you.

serenity086
10-31-2004, 01:48 AM
Im planning to make Sailor Jupiter and Mistress 9 from Sailor Moon.

BebopChick
10-31-2004, 09:34 PM
I am planning on making a Rinoa and chii costume and finishing up my Spikette costume ^_^

Senko-chan
11-03-2004, 10:16 PM
Spikette...sugoi! I will deffinatly look for you ^_^ I've never seen that before.

NiGHTmaren
11-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Here are my plans, if all goes well...been thinking about it hard. ^^;

Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Battousai (Samurai X - Rurouni Kenshin OAVs)
Ayanami Rei - plugsuit (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

And if the skit idea for my group actually happens, Kamiya Kaoru in her kendo uniform from Rurouni Kenshin, the TV Series.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
11-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Mine as of right now:
Misao (Rurouni Kenshin)
B.T. (.hack//sign) for a group I'm in ^^
Anthy (Utena) but this is still up in the air if I feel like wearing it there or not.....
And I might end up as *points to Hime no Toki* her Asuka hehe XD.

WindyKitsune
11-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Assuming I can even go this year (since I have no stupid regents testing) I have about 5 costumes I want to do for this con, someone help me choose which X.@

Kurama: Yu Yu Hakusho (must be done)
Kouga: Inu Yasha
Sanosuke: Rurouni Kenshin
Zelgadis: Slayers
Sephiroth: Final Fantasy VII

I had an idea for a skit involving Sephiroth, but I need a Kuja, Edea, Kefka, and Seymour too... >.> Anyways, if people could help me choose, I'd greatly appreciate it! ^_^

Senko-chan
11-05-2004, 12:06 PM
0_0 Kurama....^_^ *evil fangirl look* heeheehee ^_^

haha I'd be pleased to see a Kurama

WindyKitsune
11-05-2004, 11:33 PM
Hehehe, and I have my very own Hiei too ^___^

Senko-chan
11-06-2004, 12:12 PM
XD! wah! sugoi! ^-^

makotohanabi
11-07-2004, 09:03 PM
will be bringing my Naraku costume. Thinking about going as Schuldig (white version of his assasin outfit) or Zaphikel, depending on how much room i have in my bag. Might bring other costumes, just keep an eye on the different photoshoot threads. Won't know for sure what costumes i'll bring until a couple of weeks before the con.

Probably should preregister, reserve a room and bus tickets first.

Oreo-chan
11-09-2004, 06:53 PM
I am hoping to be Faust VIII from Shaman King at AnimeNext in '05. ^^

Senko-chan
11-09-2004, 08:33 PM
haha cool cool ^_^

Huzzah I have an attachment to mine

I'm bringing:
EGL dolly
Daishi(Psycho le cemu)
Miyavi (-Tariratarara)

Dymatrex
11-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Well, since I'll already have AC Cloud done for Katsucon before hand, all I'm concerned about is Sasuke for AnimeNEXT. I don't think it will be too hard, though. I just need the armbands, shorts, and shoes.

dylan no tama
11-16-2004, 08:21 AM
as far as i know, the only costume i'm doing for sure is Johnny from GuiltyGearX. normally i also do jounochi from yugioh, but my hair is too long, and i dont plan on cutting it anytime soon.

but maybe i'l make a duel monster costume. like a jinzo, or darkmagician.

Dymatrex
11-16-2004, 08:23 AM
DUDE, I think you'll be the first to do Johnny. I don't think anyone's done him yet...

small_lady
11-18-2004, 03:40 PM
as far as i know, the only costume i'm doing for sure is Johnny from GuiltyGearX. normally i also do jounochi from yugioh, but my hair is too long, and i dont plan on cutting it anytime soon.

but maybe i'l make a duel monster costume. like a jinzo, or darkmagician.

you said we were doing a .hack//sign thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocobo: BAD DOG! *hits with newspaper* be a good dog and be Tsukasa :D

dylan no tama
11-23-2004, 07:05 PM
you said we were doing a .hack//sign thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocobo: BAD DOG! *hits with newspaper* be a good dog and be Tsukasa :D

oh yea, i forgot about tsukasa - -: silly me.
and dymatrex, i doubt im the fiisrt to do johnny, im just one of the few - -;.
i would be funny if i ran into another johnny though. two ego's collide. *evill giggle*

Runi-Chan
02-22-2005, 02:04 PM
I'll proabably have a White Mage Bakura crossplay ready by then...

FarplaneAbyss
02-25-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm probably bringing my Ayame Costume...Sorry if I already posted in this thread.

Miyavi-desu
02-25-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm doing Tsumi to Batsu Kaoru~ as you can see in my signature XD and with that you can see future cosplay ideas, I have so many things I wanna cosplay, haha! Theres a longer list :D

Senko-chan
02-25-2005, 07:46 PM
wahaha my thread still lives!
Wah! I can't wait to see a tsumi to batsu Kyo, my sempai was that one last year.

TyJILDown
02-26-2005, 01:38 AM
Well, as for new costumes I hope to have Vincent of FFVII done as well as Zelos from Tales of Symphonia ^_^

KoreanEyez
02-27-2005, 10:20 AM
I'll either be Sunako from The Wallflower manga, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic, or Kasumi from DOA ^^

Romann
02-27-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm bringing a few of my Katsucon costumes...though I am making some that actually require a lot of clothing...>.>;;;

Sorahana
02-27-2005, 01:20 PM
I have too many costumes I WANT to do XD;;.
I'll bring 3 or 4 *shrugs*. I'm picky and like doing new costumes for each con, I'm goofy like that >>;.

Senko-chan
02-27-2005, 01:42 PM
I'll either be Sunako from The Wallflower manga, Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic, or Kasumi from DOA ^^

WAH! That's so cool! If you are Sunako may I hug you? XD wahhh! She's so cool! *Loves The Wallflower*

NeikoRae
03-01-2005, 09:24 PM
-yay cosplay.com remembered my sn for once! cause i didnt!!-

NYAHHHH Animenext is coming up so fast and i still have no cosplay ideas!!! ive been watching any anime i can get my hands on but nothing is striking me!!! im trying to stay away from the very popular and anything with massive amounts of pink (no offence to those who like the color)

i gots nothin >_<
though i might do pretear with Bikuchan that only takes care of a day if not half a day...

O_O''' that leaves me with two more days worth to think of ca i finally get to go all 3!!!!

help!!

Koneko_Asami
03-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Since I am only going for Saturday and Sunday, I really hope I can get my Ichigo and Noriko costumes done by then. X3 I can't wait to get started!

KoreanEyez
03-02-2005, 12:04 AM
WAH! That's so cool! If you are Sunako may I hug you? XD wahhh! She's so cool! *Loves The Wallflower*

Hehe I guess I'll accept hugs if I am asked. I kind of get scared when I'm glomped though XD

marsie
03-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Blah:

Gun Mage Yuna: FFX-2
Priestess Yui from FY
Card Girl: Miyukichan in Wonderland
Neo Princess Neptune: BSSM

zephy
03-12-2005, 09:24 PM
God, I have way too many costumes that I want to do and wear, but hopefully I'll have these ones done:

Zhen Ji (Dynasty Warriors 4 version)
Trainer Paine (FFX-2)
Edel (PRincess Tutu)
Ulala, spy outfit (Space Channel 5)

I might also bring some other costumes for photoshoots, such as my Humpty Dumpty. *_*

Senko-chan
03-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Hehe I guess I'll accept hugs if I am asked. I kind of get scared when I'm glomped though XD
XD I get scared when i get glomped so dont worry i'll ask permission.

Runi-Chan
03-19-2005, 03:34 PM
What I'd like to do is someone rare, like maybe Dita or Minoru from Chobits, but I'm only going Saturday, so it'll probably be either Radical Ed (most likely) or Merle, from Escaflowne..

hyde
03-24-2005, 06:51 PM
As far as anime/v. game related I am going as Rinoa! >m<!!! hehehe I just want to know who else is cosplaying as FFVIII characters? ^-^ Definately would love to take pics with you!

Senko-chan
03-25-2005, 09:48 PM
YAY! <3 pictures are fun! we'll take many together! XD *hugs*

ShippoFoxFire
04-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Um, Im working on a shippo costume, i need a wig and boots, REALLY BADLY! If a wig could be made...Can you make one for animeNEXT 05 please?

Mew_Pudding
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
Last time I posted was months ago. o.o Here is mah updated plan! <3

Friday:
Osaka Winter School Uniform -Azumanga Daioh
Juri Arisugawa Duelist - Utena

Saturday:
Mew Pudding (For Photoshoot) - tokyo Mew Mew
Hanon Hossho First Henshin - Pichi Pichi PItch

Sunday:
Freya - Chobits
Primera - Magic Knight Rayearth

Yay! :heart:

Sorahana
04-08-2005, 01:47 PM
*points to sig*
Thats my list right now X3 lol.
It will probably change though heh.

Goggle
04-10-2005, 05:37 PM
My "Costumes I want to do for AnimeNEXT" are the exact same as last years:
Red Mage (FF)
Jun Kazama(Tekken 2)

That's after I get a haircut. Right now with my long hair I was thinking of being Irvine Kinneas (FF8) or Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga) but really want to cut it short before summer.

Misa-chan
04-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Already finished:

-Pinky:cos Asuka
-Kitty Ichigo

Not finished:
-Saiyaman 2
-CereCere
-???=either/and Card Girl, Temari

So I've got quite a bit of work to do. e.e

Selphie_fairy
04-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Hmm, lesse, AnimeNEXT costumes...ah! They'll probably be as follows:

Miki Kaoru- SKU
Sarah - Suikoden III
Sailor Chibimoon - Sailor Moon S

That's what I have at the moment, it might change depending if Iget Sarah completed on time (I need some motivation haha).

Dymatrex
05-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Well, for one's I want to MAKE, I only need to make one:

Kaworu Nagisa - Neon Genesis Evangelion

That's all I need to do, but at this point, I dunno if I can pull him off...

Northstar Willo
06-06-2005, 12:05 PM
I am cosplaying Haruka Tenoh in school uniform from Sailor Moon.I am also doing Android 17 from Dragonball Z.

xchiapetx
06-07-2005, 11:18 PM
weeee im cosplaying rukia's shinigami outfit, atashi from chobits, and female duo maxwell from gundam wing xDDD
mmmm. dunno if i'll look like duo though cuz im just gonna put some random black clothes on. =3

me and my friends are gonna do a chobits group. we're gonna have 2 chii's, dita, 2 atashi's, and a male persocom x]

mmm i really wanted to do yukimura from samurai deeper kyo. =x
ahh well. maybe next year~

NeikoRae
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Hajiki Sanada- Gad Guard
Son Goku- Saiyuki
Yurri Shibuya (Morgif arc disguise)- Kyou Kara Maou

zephy
06-09-2005, 09:00 PM
Its crunch time and I'm desperately trying to get ready >_< I'm working on my Edel (princess tutu) wig right now >_< you don't know how difficult it is to cosplay someone with "floating" hair! I hope I get it done in time. I tried to do this last year but didn't have time to finish it.

Otherwise, I'm going to bring Azuma Kazuma (yakitate!! japan), and possibly Humpty Dumpty (Miyuki-chan in wonderland), Meilin (cardcaptor Sakura) or Chii (bakery outfit)