PDA

View Full Version : any final fantasy characters want to do a skit for CN

rox_my_sox
06-21-2004, 08:25 PM
I am thinknig of making a skit for CN but i would rather have other final fantsy characters in it. I plan do be dressing as lady yunaleska. Any ideas for skit ideas, or if ur planning on cosplaying a FF character and would like to be in a skit tell me and i might be able to arange a skit...or w/e :dance: :jjacks:

Ariati
06-22-2004, 02:12 PM
I might be doing Shiva ^-^ I'm not sure >_o I'm not sure of any skits with Yunaleska and Shiva >_< but yeah ^-^; I'm doing Shiva so if you can think of anything with her in it, that would be lovely

rox_my_sox
06-22-2004, 02:32 PM
I might be doing Shiva ^-^ I'm not sure >_o I'm not sure of any skits with Yunaleska and Shiva >_< but yeah ^-^; I'm doing Shiva so if you can think of anything with her in it, that would be lovely

AWSOME i was looking for some one to dress as shiva, i love her shes so cool. i know how i can put he rinto a skit but we gotta get more ppl (FF characters)

Chosuke
06-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Yunaleska = boobies
:D

Brita_Lee
06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Urm... I am (hopefully) cosplaying Garnet, but I have never done a skit before, so I dunno....I am a maybe. ^~^'

Ariati
06-23-2004, 03:55 PM
AWSOME i was looking for some one to dress as shiva, i love her shes so cool. i know how i can put he rinto a skit but we gotta get more ppl (FF characters)
Alrighty! :bigtu: I'll get started on her asap! =D need... money $_$ But I'm glad you could fit me in! =D

rox_my_sox
06-25-2004, 05:13 PM
Yunaleska = boobies

lol *yay*
p.s. i love your blitzed picture!! but i look funny in it *dies*

Sarcasm-hime
06-27-2004, 04:06 PM
Yunaleska = boobies

Hee hee I've been tempted to cosplay Yunaleska but I'm already doing Siren for next AN so that's enough boobies there. *lol*

rox_my_sox
06-28-2004, 10:20 AM
i dont know if i will be able cosplay yunaleska any more due to lack of funding for a wig and i dont think that i could pas her of with black hair with pink tips (my now hair color) *dies* sorry!

Viktory_V
06-28-2004, 10:54 AM
i dont know if i will be able cosplay yunaleska any more due to lack of funding for a wig and i dont think that i could pas her of with black hair with pink tips (my now hair color) *dies* sorry!

So does that mean there isn't going to be an FF skit? I've always wanted to be in the masq. Heh, AN04 was my first con and it seemed really fun, so I'm all for it if there's still gonna be one. I'm being Rinoa on Friday and Sunday and Yuffie from KH on Sat. But if you need Rinoa on Sat, I could bring it along and change. ^^

Naziel456
06-28-2004, 11:44 AM
it can be any final fantasy char right?

Naziel456
06-28-2004, 12:14 PM
well because if its any final fantasy char i might just do Vivi the black mage from ff9 and ff1..... is that ok.... im going to act like ff1 vivi more annoyed alot and dark....

Vivi is a cool char so i picked him! can i be vivi and we can make a big final fantasy cosplay group? and can i be in your skit?

Naziel456
06-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Actually i might do that or be rufus from ff7.... that won't be cool.... not sure i might go as vivi or someother ff char not sure... plz answear the question about the cosplay group and skit though....

Mage
06-28-2004, 01:05 PM
This is a messageboard, not a chatroom. People often aren't online when you post, so instead of posting three times in a row, just check back later to see if anyone's replied. ^_^ The original poster (Kim) said she's not sure if she's going to do this anymore, so instead of asking for permission, etc., why not try thinking of something on your own? There's still plenty of time before the con. ^_^

rox_my_sox
07-01-2004, 08:40 AM
white_mage_1 is right it's not a chat room and i am not always able to get onto the computer every day due to evil sister. I don't know if i can afford another wig to cosplay lady yunaleska (already planned on getting one for gojo from saiyuki) but any way, I can write you guys/people a skit and send/email it to one of you as long as somebody tells me the nbumber of people and what characters...and maybe a lil personality info of the characters for the ones i don't know. Even if I'm not in this skit i can write the script and u can change it any way you want. email me a list of characters/personallity statuses (like one sentance ea.) and I will write you a skript but i will not write it beore I get that email. If you would like to CHAT with me...about the tread/CN/masqs then add me on msn. My email is: spedtard_roxers_my_soxers@hotmail.com
If I was to compete in the FF skit with you people, you would have to all be competeing at the masters level, which isn't easy. Because if theres one person in your goup who is at a masters level everyone in the group MUST compete at the same level. so i guess it's better for you guys that im not in the skit any ways lol ^_^; anywho....email me if you have any problems/questions...or post!