PDA

View Full Version : Room for one more person in our room

paulzerz
06-21-2004, 10:33 PM
We have a room at the Radisson Lord Baltimore with room for one more person. We have two guys and three girls in it so far, and we're all generally nice people, sometimes a little bit crazy. :) We're all 16-18 years old, looking for someone of a similar age, maybe 15-20. The rate is $50/night, so $100 total. We can meet at the hotel, or, if you're closeby, we can give you a ride. More information when we pick you. :D AIM: Paulzerz or E-Mail paulzwa@adelphia.net if you're interested.

nexgenjetta
06-22-2004, 01:58 AM
maybe intrested where you all from

paulzerz
06-22-2004, 03:07 AM
We're all in southcentral PA, near York.

R1KKu
06-22-2004, 11:59 PM
Ive already posted a thread in here, but I may be interested if I go ( which I really want to) But anyways, Im coming from IL, and unfortunately, driving out there will be tiring, and Im looking for a hotel room. Ive already checked all the surrounding hotels and they are either booked or way to expensive and too far away for walking distance. Id be happy to bring some forms of entertainment, i.e. game consoles, movies, etc. If the space is still available, please let me know. Thankies XD

paulzerz
06-28-2004, 08:08 AM
The room has been taken, sorry everyone that still needs a room. ^_^;

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 09:15 PM
The room has been taken, sorry everyone that still needs a room. ^_^;

Hello im interested , I know that york is near leader heights , IM from baltimore man ! Im korean , I was wondering if i coul share a room with u if u dont mind, Im gonn ashare my pop n music for the room .