PDA

View Full Version : Guns, swords and accessories and stuff

Legato/Machan
06-14-2002, 11:47 AM
Hi guys!!!

well, I was coming back from school when suddenly I found all my trigun and Guilty Gear X's guns DESTROYED and all the accessories DESTROYED too. :lost: :bigcry: BUUUAAAHHHH!!!!
I lost everything.
Well, I'm here to ask a thing for you guys:
Where I can find Trigun Model Sheets and wepons' pictures from trigun and guilty gear?
I'm going to leave now *evil eyes* I have to kill someone and :) I'll be right back.

See ya all

Legato/Machan (a bit insane right now hahahaha!!!! DIE DIE!!!)

The_manhamster
06-14-2002, 12:16 PM
How were they destroyed?

Legato/Machan
06-14-2002, 05:40 PM
hummm ... let me see. The Knives and Vash's guns were hit by something very hard (the guns are made of steel), the Vash's sunglasses are broken, there are 10 weapons missing from the Meryl accessories, the pipes to make the Milly's weapon were stolen, someone played with my Sol and Ky's swords and now it's in pieces, Chip's weapon is missed, Faust's mask is wet (it's made os paper), Baiken hidden weapons has some missed parts, May anchor has the ahlf of the original size .... gaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! A year of work DESTROYED by my insane Brother!!! GAAAAHHHH I'm gonna kill HIM!!!

Lillyxandra
06-14-2002, 10:06 PM
You have one very very very evil brother.

Legato/Machan
06-15-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Lillyxandra
You have one very very very evil brother.

Yeah, I know that. Next time I will make sure that he will stop breathing (just kidding).:D

The_manhamster
06-15-2002, 11:40 AM
Jebus! I hope your making him pay you back for all the crap he destroyed, because I KNOW the trigun guns are NOT cheap.

Legato/Machan
06-15-2002, 10:20 PM
It's not a question of money but how dificult it is to male them.

Ayaka
06-16-2002, 01:49 AM
That's really terrible, Legato! I'd really lose it if someone did that to my stuff, family or not.

Tenshi
06-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Oh my goodness ;_;. I'm sooo sorry. I know what it's like to have a destructive brother. Here's hoping everything turns out all right ^_^.

Legato/Machan
06-16-2002, 09:27 PM
Well, past is past and you can't bring it to present.
So I'm making everything again starting by the Knives and Vash's guns.

Yggdrasil Pie
06-18-2002, 01:32 PM
Your brother.... Poke him to death! (Or at least until he really gets annoyed.)