PDA

View Full Version : DigiElement?

Ashbrie
06-22-2004, 09:05 AM
While I was having fun crawling under my friend’s hoop skirt and attracting attention to ourselves, this one person came along and took our picture. Then he came up to us and asked if we were going to Otakon. We said yes, and he asked if we were interested in doing a cosplay reality show! O_O So he gave us his business card and a Magazine on DVD called DigiElement. Apparently he is the Managing Editor of DigiElement, and must have taken quite a liking to our quirkiness…o_O

Did anyone else talk to this guy? I don't know much about this, but I'm reeeeeally curious now...x_x

sailorrikku
06-22-2004, 09:07 AM
weird,I never heard of it,but I will loook it up for you

Ashbrie
06-22-2004, 09:17 AM
I watched the DVD to see if it had any info, but all it has is anime and video game reviews...Guess I'll have to search around...*Search search*

sailorrikku
06-22-2004, 09:20 AM
I found it its a gmaing/Anime mag. like OPM, right now their site is under new layout. so only the fourms are up.

Ashbrie
06-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Hmm okies, I'll sneak around their forums and see if theres any information in there. Thank you! ^_^

sailorrikku
06-22-2004, 09:27 AM
lol,okay, your welcome

Initial Diesal
06-22-2004, 02:28 PM
I know DigiElement a bit, I believe it is a fanbased company that make magazines and Dvd's. I know some people who work with it. One is a friend from my school named David. I saw him briefly at the con, I was so excited to see the DVD that features anime boston cosplay. Expect the next volume to feature this years Anime Next. Hey if you could PM me the contacts I'd love to get in contact with them bout some stuff.

tempest_strife
06-22-2004, 05:13 PM
DigiElement is awesome! I love the dvd mag. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in it!

Chopper
07-03-2004, 01:34 AM
uhhh, Tempest Strife, you sound like you work for digiElement. lol just kidding. Actually I work for digiElement. I'm the guy who film the cons and edit the video. However, I missed Anime Next this year because I had a previous engagement, so another guy did the shooting. I'm back at Otakon this year though; 27 more days to Otakon!

AnEdibleSeed, I got a message from the person who approached you guys at Anime Next, that someone from your group replied back to him. If you have any questions you can post it here too I guess.

Ashbrie
07-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Yeah my friend emailed him about it, so now we have all the information...and we're definatly going to do it! ^_^ More then anything, I wanted to see if anyone else got approached for it...but it seems like it was just us two.

Chopper
07-03-2004, 12:46 PM
He told me two other groups were approached at Anime Next. Currently we're also seeking other potential groups.