PDA

View Full Version : CCS cosplayers

Demon_gal66
06-22-2004, 01:20 PM
Not sure if this has been asked before but I want to know how many CCS cosplayer are really out there? My friends being princess Sakura and I'm going as manga Eriol with her to Ai-kon. If your a fellow CCS cosplayer then put down who you are and what costume you did (or are doing or want to )here!! (I'm a curios person) :bigtu:

(I know everyone say CCS is really common but there are a ton of costume that havn't been done and alot of characters that arn't cosplayerd much like Eriol or Yue, my personal favs.)

Eriol
06-22-2004, 01:40 PM
See my photo gallery. heh

Demon_gal66
06-22-2004, 02:04 PM
YAY!! Eriol's the best (calm but crazy people rule!!), glad too see a fellow Eriol cosplayer ^_^

Nadeshiko
06-23-2004, 04:09 PM
I've done Nadeshiko Kinomoto. It's her angel dress from the artbook. It was a present from my mom for my mini debutante luncheon at AX. Check out my gallery for some pics. ^^

Sweet~Pea
06-23-2004, 04:12 PM
I've done Tomoyo. I have some ideas for a few different CCS cosplays sometime in the future.

Cheers
-Christa

Misa-chan
06-23-2004, 04:20 PM
I've done Meiling. ^^ I wore it to the NE Picinic in April, might re-do it in the future since I have to replace one of the bells which I stepped on and crushed, plus the collar isn't even completely finished. Also, my friend Kayla (I'm sure you've heard of her. If not, you will. XD) did Sakura's 2nd movie princess dress too. :3

Viktory_V
06-23-2004, 05:15 PM
I've done the CCS summer school uniform. I'm not sure who I was trying to portray, it was just the school uniform. ^_^

K_Valentine
06-23-2004, 06:21 PM
I was Touya.

scandia
06-23-2004, 06:44 PM
I've been Nadeshiko and Tomoyo. I have even done two different outfits worn by Tomoyo: one the summer uniform, the other one from the second manga artbook. I did the same angel dress for Sakura's mom that Nadeshiko here did. I have only seen one other person besides us two do it- a girl at JACON this year.

yuki-usagi
06-23-2004, 07:12 PM
I've done Kero-chan and Nakuru myself, but I also helped put together Touya and Yukito costumes for my friends (and, uh, slightly twisted their arms into doing it. ^_^).