PDA

View Full Version : Cosplaying Angelic Layer?

Excel_Dudette
06-22-2004, 03:00 PM
is anyone going and angels or duces from Angelic Layer?

Misa-chan
06-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Probably will do Hikaru and/or Suzuka next year, but right now I'm working on Shirahime which I probably won't even wear until next year. :)

Excel_Dudette
06-22-2004, 03:21 PM
awesome. i wanna go as hikaru, blanch, or misaki's friend who attacks the guy alot

Eleryth
06-23-2004, 12:05 AM
I really like Shirahime. It's sort of on a 'to-do' list... I came across the series when looking for images of Suzuka (Twilight Suzuka, from Outlaw Star), and then watched the series... it's great! So heartwarming. :)

Mariks_Dragon
06-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Next year I will be going as. Wizard, Blanche, Shirahime, Mao, Ranga, and Hikaru.

topleka
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Whoa, that's a lot of angels. I an hoping to do Wizard one day. I'd like to do a Wizard w/ wings version, but I don't know if anyone will think it's a good idea. Excel_Dudette, the girl you're talking about is named Tamayo.

KuroBara
06-23-2004, 02:27 PM
I made (most of) a Dancing Ranga costume. I never did get it finished! Wearing it was a lot of fun. My friends made Icchan, Wizard and Shirahime costumes for Otakon 2003, you can see the pictures in my gallery. We didn't run into many other AL cosplayers at that con. There was another Ranga and Icchan, and two Hikarus we never found. Hopefully with its release on DVD and the Anime Network there will be more cosplays from it.

Topleka- I don't think wings would be a bad idea. (SPOILER)

Hikaru and Misaki's mom's angel both have them, so it's plausible that Wizard could do it too.

(/SPOILER)

Excel_Dudette
06-23-2004, 04:00 PM
I also wanna cosplay Kaede

scandia
06-23-2004, 05:49 PM
I've cosplayed Hikaru from AL. I wore the costume just once- last year at Metrocon.
I sold it on ebay: I prefer wearing dresses and skirts. According to stats at Cosplaylab.com, it seems to be my most popular costume. Not sure why.

topleka
06-23-2004, 09:21 PM
Topleka- I don't think wings would be a bad idea. (SPOILER)

Hikaru and Misaki's mom's angel both have them, so it's plausible that Wizard could do it too.

(/SPOILER)
Yeah, that's why I was thinking about doing it. Since those two grew wings, I thought it would be cool to do a Wizard version. I'm still trying to figure out how to make the wings detattachble, though...

faerieskater
06-24-2004, 09:43 AM
I am thinking about going to ACen next year and i would go as Hatoko if i did, and then my sister would go as Suzuka :D

Excel_Dudette
06-24-2004, 12:27 PM
cool that's awesome