PDA

View Full Version : Panel Idea - Would Like Opinions

Masayume
06-22-2004, 04:10 PM
I know I haven't been around a lot, but given the advent of the idea that I'd like to do a panel I thought it'd be best to get some insider opinions from ACen regulars and just plan fans in general.

I would like to do a Sailor Moon Musical (aka Sera Myu) panel for ACen 2k5. Now, my reasoning behind this, is at the Sailor Moon fanpanel the live action was mostly talked about, and there were people there who either knew about the musicals and wanted to know more, people who didn't know and wanted to hear about them, people who were huge fans and would like just to have a panel to go and talk about stuff at. The only other con I know of off the top of my head that has this panel is AnimeExpo, which many from the east coast (like myself) can hardly think of attending. So I thought why not have our own? I'm actually working with a fansubbing group to get the musicals translated and subbed in some kind of form (the musicals aren't licensed and in no decent subbed format available to mass amounts of people). Of course I would hope to bring examples and things to show.

Could anyone give me any opinions? Am I insane or stupid or what? ^^;;;;

Yumeko
06-22-2004, 08:20 PM
It's a great idea and I think you should go for it...good luck