PDA

View Full Version : Ghaleon singing "Love Shack"

ChibiRydia
06-24-2004, 07:31 AM
I think this would be a great idea.

Get someone with a great Ghaleon costume and a Royce and Xenobia for backup.

Whaddya think?

Anna
06-24-2004, 08:11 AM
LOL I'd love to see something like that.

Ashbrie
06-24-2004, 08:42 AM
That would be...totally freakin awsome. XD Makes me want to make a Royce costume really badly...

Only one problem though is that Lunar isn't a very popular game. Not many people would get it unless you can figure out just the right intro. Gotta tell the people "I am Ghaleon! I am evil! Blah blah etc etc..." (Yes, I am lazy >_>) But other then that, I think it would be hilarious!

ChibiRydia
06-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Only one problem though is that Lunar isn't a very popular game. Not many people would get it unless you can figure out just the right intro. Gotta tell the people "I am Ghaleon! I am evil!...."

Oh, really? I really thought that Lunar was a very popular game and that most people knew about the American voice actors. If I'm not mistaken, John Truitt (Ghaleon) sang the song "Love Shack" when he was in that group...?

That's why I thought it would be funny. Oh, well.

EtoileEyes
06-28-2004, 07:58 PM
I could totally see that skit with Ghaleon walking out with two Lunar girls on each arm laughing evilly. Then he'd pull sunglasses out of his pocket and he and the girls would put them on and turn around and then the music would start... if only the "Lunar Mob" at Otakon were doing the masquerade.

dizzylizzy
06-30-2004, 08:43 PM
i'd crack up. ::grins:: people know lunar, but don't KNOW lunar. ya know what i mean? : (

Alkaren Hyralt
07-01-2004, 06:20 AM
I *love* Ghaleon. he's one of my favorite characters ever. I'd hug *anyone* who pulled off a ghaleon costume I'd be so overjoyed xD

JosephCain
07-01-2004, 10:32 AM
I'd be scared. I'd run, in fact, I'd bravely run away, bravely run away away. With my luck, probably straight into a wall...

It'd be a very odd idea. Though if you're looking for hilarity, give him a flower crown and have him sing the "I'm Pretty, Oh So Pretty" song, made vastly popular from Anger Management (starring Adam Sandler).

Though if you're looking for a good B-52s song to sing, go for Cosmic Thing.

Anna
07-06-2004, 10:06 PM
I have a friend who plans on crossplaying as ghaleon for our next con.I'm gonna talk to her about doing this. She loves this song anyway so she probably will.

Sparki
07-07-2004, 01:14 AM
That would be hilarious.
Lunar seems like it was pretty popular. I always get a ton of praise when I wear Luna to cons. And Ghaleon's hot.