PDA

View Full Version : Room for 2 Holiday Inn

Akiko Ki
06-25-2004, 12:03 AM
MY friend can no longer make this con and as such I wondering since I got a extra double bed in the room I was wondering if any one out there is still looking for a room to stay in. Girls only cause I ain't to happy shareing with a guy lol sorry. Any way there is no chage hotel wise call it free broad for the weekend.

sailerluna
06-25-2004, 12:58 AM
I just found out that I would be able to go all three days to Otakon, but all the hotels are sold out now :lost: I am very interested in staying in your room :jjacks: I would pay whatever portion I would owe and I am a very nice person, nothing sketchy about me!! Please e-mail me!!! Thank you very very much!!!!

Akiko Ki
06-25-2004, 01:30 AM
I pmed you back cause I could not get your email addy

sailerluna
06-25-2004, 03:04 AM
I pmed you back cause I could not get your email addy

I PMed you back!! :jjacks: Sorry! :angel2:

Akiko Ki
06-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Alright I still have room for a person as well free board lol that sounds funny. But ya one more person can fit in are room.

evenstar1
07-04-2004, 04:15 PM
i was wandering, if this is for otakon could you possibly fit four more girls if we agree to sleep on the floor, bathtub, ect. as of the moment we will be sleeping in our car in a parking garage.

Akiko Ki
07-06-2004, 01:45 AM
oh my in a car sounds crowed much x-x lol ya if you really want we can fit 4 more in the room. I don't mind. Sorry bout not responding sooner computers on the frizze x-x

evenstar1
07-06-2004, 04:24 PM
where is the hotel located? if you can, can you send me directions?

Dj Taka
07-07-2004, 10:22 PM
HELLO im interested and I want to share the room with you guys. I live in baltimore and I can share my pop n music games if im aloud to stay with your room. I'd be glad to split the fee with you guys. post for me and leave me a message if you need to please. Look in porfile and send me a message ok ?thanks guys